✦ Stars Catvent 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

✦ Stars Catvent 2022 - Day 3

Postby faelyn » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:01 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImage
↬ Catvent Day Three!

One of your cats just can’t wait to empty out their stocking… and they do ━ oops! What inside
this stocking of theirs? Who are the gifts from?

Code: Select all
[size=85][list][b]↬ catvent day:[/b] three

[b]↬ username & id:[/b]
[b]↬ clan archive:[/b]

[b]↬ word count:[/b] 000 words; n/a, if art   
[b]↬ prompt:[/b] [/list][/size]

#activeprompt
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ Stars Catvent 2022

Postby coolrat » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:30 pm

↬ catvent day: three

↬ username & id: coolrat 1032639
    ↬ clan archive: Preserved Clan

↬ word count: 71 words
    ↬ prompt: Sunblaze really didn't mean to peak early... oh well! Inside, there's a bag of assorted shiny rocks from Amberstar, the skull of a ram from Grapesplash, flowers from Mouseclaw, dried meat from Goatskull, and small crafted toys from Cavekit, Strikekit, and Heartkit. She smiles at the gifts, before carefully placing them back into the stocking and sneaking away. She couldn't wait to see their faces when she looked at her gifts!
hello, coolrat here
Central Standard Time (server time-5)
Ask my WoF OCs!
coolrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cecro » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:54 pm

↬ username & id: kroger + 1018618
    ↬ clan archive: meadowclan

↬ word count: n/a
    ↬ prompt:

(tangerinestar collected these items from twoleg nests while they were away so she could put them in honeybelly's stocking. dw tangerinestar asked the kittypets first beforehand)
cecro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:17 pm

↬ username & id: Archaeopteryx. || 334452
    ↬ clan archive: Enurian

↬ word count: 180 words
    ↬ prompt:

Honestly, Fennelbloom didn't even mean to peek early, he promises! It's just, well, one thing led to another, and suddenly all his gifts were on the floor, and while he was putting them back he may have accidentally looked—but he promises he didn't mean to!

What is inside, though, makes his heart warm even as he frantically tries to put everything back where he found it. A pair of paw-warmers from his mother Honeybreeze, ever practical and useful, to keep his feet from getting frostbitten on those long cold winter nights. A tiny dagger from his mom Burningheather, inlaid with words he didn't have time to read as he repacked everything away. A new reading tapestry from his momma Dreamlight, one that he couldn't wait to truly get his paws on. And finally, his favorite, a little drawstring pouch from his twin Dunefrost, that he knew was filled with his favorite treat, strawberry-smoked salmon.

He finished putting everything exactly where he found it, giving the satchel an approving nod and a pat before bounding off again, spirits noticeably lifted.

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beezhivez » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:35 pm

↬ username & id: Beezhivez + 1048050
    ↬ clan archive: Wanderers of The Bay

↬ word count: 112 words;
    ↬ prompt: Viper is a new leader, so she's rightfully nervous about leading a new group! Because of this, her only two members, Honeythorn and Owllight, decided to pitch in and make her a stocking gift! Of course, it was supposed to be opened at the Winter Solstice, the longest night of the year, but it was accidentally revealed to her when it was tucked away! She tripped over the gift, spilling the contents!

The stocking contained a snake skin, and a viper skull from Honeythorn! There was also a scroll of some sort of parchment, containing a poem, along with bracers made from some sort of leather from Owllight! How thoughtful of them...
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

bB
bE
bE
bZ
bH
bI
bV
bE
bZ

bbbbImage

bbbbbbbTHIS CREEPING, SEEPING, SICKLY, SWEEPING

⛈ Bee or Beezhivez
⛈ Any Neopronouns
⛈ Nonbinary
⛈ Artist
⛈ Writer

I promise I'm not scary, please interact! :]

bbbbImage
bbbbPAIN AND HEARTACHE . . .

Beezhivez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:36 pm

↬ username & id: Hush 256165
    ↬ clan archive: X

↬ word count: 30 words
    ↬ prompt: Patience was not in Frogpaw’s vocabulary, so when he checked his stocking only coal came out. His two legs filling his stocking with it until Christmas Eve as a lesson/trick.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:47 pm

↬ username & id: GrimmRatt + 1047885
    ↬ clan archive: Rushingclan

↬ word count: 23 words
    ↬ prompt:Shadowstar didnt even put up a stocking (Blazingmoon helped her on thst front) But it seems to be filled to the brim alreafy! Cant help but take a peek-
    Some candy! Rock candy shaped like the moonstones that give the clan their access to Starclan. Some cards from everybmember of the clan, hand drawn of course( at diffrent skill levels.) and lastley a sprig of sweet calming dried lavender, to ease Shadowstalks worries.
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 // ✰⋆.:・⋆
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

link ✧ Emo!!#3003 ✧ link ✧ ©
˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrikanez » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:54 pm

↬ username & id: Arrikanez 2105
    ↬ clan archive: The Dark Carnival

↬ word count: 468 words
    ↬ prompt:
    Fortunesend remembered having a 'stocking' from his previous life, but he had never actually had one for the holidays. It was an exciting time, and he was beyond stoked to get to experience it for the first time - cat or not, there was just nothing like first-time experiences. His paws were very shaky and a little clumsy as he went to re-hang-up the stocking that had been left for him.. and he accidentally dropped the thing upside-down as he was trying to reach the tippy-top of the teacup he was using for it. There weren't many cats in the clan yet, so the only one who could have possibly left anything for him was Viper... and he had. It probably had something to do with that long talk about their past lives he'd been having with him a couple of days prior. It wasn't as though he was best-buds with him or anything, but Viperstar had seemed genuinely interested in what he could remember. Even if no-cat here could say their previous names, thanks to Chroma.

What he discovered in the stocking was at once amazingly sweet, and slightly disturbed. He had recalled mentioning to Viper that when he was... in his other form... he'd used to collect pelts from roadkill and such, painstakingly turning them into art and trinkets to sell. What was in the stocking was Viper's hint that yes - he was actually paying attention. There were six or seven different mouse-pelts, some shells with neatly-drilled holes in them, some pretty stones from by the beach, and a whole tiny crab shell. Fortune felt his heart swell with affection. He really had listened. There was enough here to make collars, or capes, or booties, or whatever he wanted for himself. The pelts were painstakingly cleaned of blood and fat, and basically left open to using in arts and crafts.

This must have taken ages to accomplish. Viperstar was clearly one of the better cats around - even if he didn't give himself enough credit for it. To have shown so much care and passion in doing something so delicate... just for him? Maybe Fortune was more worth to him than just his rank. A pawn. Maybe pawn meant something else... or maybe Viper was just playing favorites with the only cat he had to talk to, but... it felt nice. It felt warm. It felt like he was cared for.

He scooped up the shells, pelts, and other things, and pawed them back into the stocking. He could still act surprised on the day-of... it was just going to be shining in his eyes for a while. The fact that Viper actually, maybe, perhaps cared about him? That was enough to keep him warmer than any mug of cocoa or coffee he'd ever had as a twoleg.
Arrikanez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:50 pm

↬ catvent day: two

↬ username & id: 0Zero0 780482
    ↬ clan archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4611663

↬ word count: 189
    ↬ prompt: Ai gazed down at the treat with dismay. Was this what he asked for? No, he asked for chocolate. Yet, before his sublime silver appearance was none other then a delicacy known as a Christmas styled peach tart. A soft doughy crust filled with a gooey orange center dusted with sugar and glazed with maple. It was decorated with a holly berry that wasn't to be eaten, and atop a small blue towel, but not like the prince was going to eat such a poorly created dessert. No this wasn't what he ordered from his personal chef.

"Take this dessert away." He looked around. Where was his servant anyway? That lazy good for nothing lump never seemed to come when called.

A white tom with glowing red eyes peered from behind the curtains. "I shall take care of it for you sire." His voice seemed broken and unreal. Almost like a vibration followed the ends of his words. With that, the peach tart was gently removed from Ai's graces, and safely put in the garden hidden amongst the bramble.

"You'll be safe here Izumi until you return to normal"

Izumi - Peach Tart

dkjfalkdfj Rollover comes so fast. No reward for the above I just wanted to do it. I'm not here for the rewards anyway

↬ username & id: 0Zero0 780482
    ↬ clan archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4611663

↬ word count: 238
    ↬ prompt: Kin ducked around. Looking left, right, below the stone slabs, up above the rafters. Good. No one in sight. This was to be a special gift and Kin knew that the only way to look at it without slander was to do it under the blanket of night. Okay so it was breaking tradition, but the feline wanted to see what had arrived just for her. Pulling the stocking down from the wall, she carefully snuffed the bells noise before dragging the cloth bag to her dorm.

It was silk, soft and satin-y. Perfectly rimmed in silver and gold, and shaped more like a fish then a human shoe. Of coarse why would two-legs get a symbol when royalty was four legged. She set it softly upon the cushions and pulled out a letter that seemed to be sticking out of the top. She pawed it open gently.

"Delightful morning breeze,
    Eyes laden with sunlight.
    Heart all a flutter,
    Mind foggy,
    unclear,
    a mess.

I miss you dearly,
    I miss you all night.

Merry Christmas my love,
    ~C"

A love poem? how sweet. But from who? certainly not santa. C. Perhaps it could be? No No it isn't. Digging through the fish stocking revealed plenty of niceties. New mice toys, tuna treats, a mandarin. A wooden bird. Small and simple, it must have been hand carved. It was a really sweet thing. Some jewelry, and a silk scarf.

Kinkouchi
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

catvent ✦ day 3

Postby eldritch hound » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:07 pm

↬ username & id: angel bugs + 810901
    ↬ clan archive: mothlcan + pleasance

↬ word count: 295
    ↬ prompt:
      deer didn't mean to look, it just sort of... happened. she was just having too much fun and got a
      little rough with it.

when she had taken a particularly hard trip and tumble of a loose rock in the ground and was se
      nt tumbling over the soil like a stone skipping over a lakes crystalline surface and had accidenta
      lly knocked over a peculiar, and comically sized, knitted sock that was precariously sitting on a f
      elled tree stump. the contents unsurprisingly were sent tumbling out of the protection of their c
      olourfully crafted walls and over the grassy floor of the camp.

and curiosity just had to take control of the poor doyen and she had to take a peek at what was I
      nside this mysterious little stocking. the contents of this box was made up of a brown medical po
      uch, a red and white octangular medallion and a small bundle of brightly colours herbs that were,
      by now, were supposed to have all but stopped growing by three seasons ago.

deer couldn't help but feel very confused about the whole ordeal, especially when she looked arou
      nd and found no one in sight, or was indeed awake at the late hour, that could explain to them jus
      t why there was this small foot shaped sack full of things.

she pushed all the items back in to the sack as gingerly as she could. no one must know of her surp
      rise incursion at the expense of the multicoloured stocking.

unbeknownst to her though, just off to the right and cloaked in the shadows of the shrine, sat heml
      ockstorm, just out of sight, with a gleaming smile splitting her face as her apprentice opened their h
      oliday gift.

(edited because I forgot to change the day to say three rather than two ^^ )
Last edited by eldritch hound on Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me