Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby rem sleep » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:34 pm

Prompt Day: 5
Goobie(s) Involved: luna, vaughn, saeli's snarl and jason
If art or writing, Partner? yes, saeli
If Art, NPC? yes, jason!
Entry:
the agels, vaughn and luna, are flapping their wings to generate a gust, blowing all the bubbles into a net that their diab friends, snarl and jason, are manning! what's gonna work? team work!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:49 pm

Prompt Day: 5
Goobie(s) Involved: [psylla] [mads]
If art or writing, Partner? writing, no
If Art, NPC? no
Entry:
"Wha-What do you mean? I-is everything ok?" Maddi's heart was beating out of her chest, panicking that the place she grew up would be no-more after this event. Was this really how the island would go? Was this the end of the line of the memories that could sprout from the place she loved most? No! It couldn't be, she thought.

"I-is there an-anything we could do to save the island from destruction?" Mads wanted to know but also didn't at the same time, visibly confused and unsure of how to answer the panicked goobie, the one whose everything was on the island, as well as the island itself. Princess Lyomerty spoke up, wanting to calm the panicked goobie, "Psylla," hearing her name, Psylla looks away from her girlfriend to look at the Princess in front of her, "how about you two go to safety? We'll do everything in our power to save as much as we can, alright?" Mads responded with a quick nod, failing to hold back tears as one slipped down her cheek. Psylla then ran off to safety, hand in hand, and just like that, it was game time for the trio. Princess Lyomerty then gave a quick nod to both guards, as a sign that its time for what they had been training for.

Back at safety, Psylla made Mads her favorite tea, put on her favorite movie, and gave her her favorite fuzzy blanket. They had been watching the movie for a while at this point where noises from outside got louder and louder as the night carried on, every sudden noise making Maddi jump a little, prompting Psylla to draw her in closer to signal that she's safe and it'll all be ok. They couldn't tell what the noises were exactly but it was one after another and all of a sudden they just... stopped? Was it all over?Collectively, they thought it would be best to stay inside for a little while more, unsure if the silence was a good or bad thing.

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:03 pm

With the bubbles safely out of the way, everyone can breathe a sigh of relief. But, Jason is still on edge. "How do we know he won't try somethin' else?" he asks Sherry. "We don't..." she admits. The Princess looks thoughtful, before glancing all around her. "Can we send some of this festivity to him perhaps? Maybe help his mood a bit? I could use my magic to bring anything people gather down to the seas!" She adds helpfully. Jason groans.
"It's worth a shot... come on everyone. Let's find some happy things to send the er, Harbringer of the Depths a smile I guess... outta all the crazy shenanigans in my life this has gotta be-" He is shushes as both Sherry and Selia give him a hug. "It'll be alright," Selia says. "After all, you're here to protect everyone!" Jason swallows hard but nods. Right.

So The Princess seems to think festive things will help! What do you prepare to be sent to the seas? What will make Davey Jones himself smile?
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:12 pm

Prompt Day: 6
Goobie(s) Involved: Vanir
If art or writing, Partner? N/A
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry:
Vanir was honestly surprised that the buckets had worked! He returned to Jason and tilted his head, listening curiously to their plan.
"Well - I suppose I could gather up some food and stuff, and maybe some decorations from the booths!"
He smiled at the three of them gathered around and turned to go start collecting, hoping Davey Jones would enjoy what he ended up giving to the Princess to send downwards.
After about 20 minutes he returned with his stash, a collection of streamers, food, drink, and little shells and decorations gathered in his arms. He placed everything neatly into a basket and handed it to the Princess.
"I hope this cheers him up!"
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:12 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Fidd & Princess Lyomerty
If art or writing, Partner? (Yes/No? If so who?) - No
If Art, NPC? (Yes/no? If so, who?) - Princess Lyomerty
Entry:
Fidd thought that maybe Davy Jones was felt left out as he cannot leave the sea. He remembered he had a souvenir similar to a snow globe but instead of snow, it had a mini beach with flowing water and a little coconut tree. He thought that maybe it would be a good gift to give to Davy Jones so he too could see what the place looks like above water. He carefully handed the souvenir to the princess and the princess used her magic to transport the souvenir to sea.
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:37 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Fay
If art or writing, Partner? Nope
If Art, NPC? -
Entry:
Fay wondered what could make Davey happy. She was pondering really hard when she heard goobies still enjoying the festival. Their cheerful laughter, the energetic music from the booths, the aroma of festival food and the nice rhythmic motion of waves created a perfect festival atmosphere. 'This is it!' Fay thought. She grabbed a recording device and hopped towards other goobies. With permission, she recorded the sounds and the tunes of the festival. Before she handed the recorded device to the princess, she attached a box of takoyaki which she really enjoyed. 'I hope Davy enjoys this as much as I did.' she prayed and the her present were handed over to the princess.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:11 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Acryl
If art or writing, Partner?; N/A
Entry:
Acryl didn't know what to give at first, after all there was plenty of things that they would consider a good gift that others wouldn't especially in a case like this where the recipient didn't seem like much of a fan of the surface... even so, they had to think of something. They ran through thoughts in their head and eventually landed on a singular idea of just...sending over the most ocean-like thing that the surface had to offer. However, that's easier said than done, as Acryl realized that a lot of things that came to mind weren't exactly great gifts when they thought about it. Fishing rods brought things out of the water, so that wasn't any good. Sea shells were also probably a pass, considering that someone living underwater could see the real living deal instead of just a shell that's been sun-dried. Fish themselves were an obvious pass, and of course sending driftwood to Davy Jones might be something closer to an insult. Acryl eventually settled on something that they had wanted to keep, but this was more important. They had made it a bit more colorful and exciting to look at, but they decided on sending over one of the small flags that they had gotten during the festivities. It worked as a show of the festive spirit happening on the surface, while also hopefully not being a poor gift choice for someone living underwater.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:16 am

Goobie(s) Involved: neptune and princess lyomerty
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? yes! princess lyomerty
Entry: as a balloon lover, neptune thinks they’re perfect for making davey jones smile! they even have smiley faces on them! the only thing wrong with his idea is that no one knows how to get them underwater and still in tact.
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:39 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Aria
If art or writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry:
Aria is relieved that the bubbles have been taken care of, but is secretly worried that this was just the beginning. So, she feels a lot better when the princess suggests a way to cheer Davey Jones up. She hopes it will be successful, because she has no idea what else might happen if they do not find some way to convince him to stop causing chaos. It is worth a try, at any rate. Now, they just have to figure out what to send... Something much easier said than done.
What could they send that would cheer him up without also making him think the surface was too much fun and everyone would abandon him? After all, this might backfire if he does not recognize the gifts as an effort to include him... "What if we write notes to him? Maybe he will feel better if he sees this as an opportunity to make new friends." Aria is a bit nervous about her suggestion, unsure what the other goobies will think of it. Still, she figures that Davey Jones will be less lonely if he has some pen pals, so... She grabs a piece of water-resistant paper and starts writing.
Greetings Davey Jones!
We want to share the party with you, I hope you will enjoy everything that everyone picked out for you! I am sending a few of the snacks I made earlier, if there is something you like better I would be happy to try to make it for you! If you are interested in being pen pals, I am also sending some paper so you can write a letter back if you want.
Sincerely, Aria

Aria collects some of the snacks she made as well as more paper and a pen and brings it all over to the princess. She hopes this will help him feel better!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:38 am

Goobie(s) Involved: celeste
If art or writing, Partner? -
If Art, NPC? -
Entry:
celeste decides to send davey jones a brightly spotted Hawaiian shirt!

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist