2022 CaC Pride Purrade

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:00 am

Cat 7 Entry - Catch these hands
Username: Phina D Wolf
Cat Name: Cowriepatch
Cat's Clan: Cavernclan
Your Clans: Swiftclan, Cavernclan, Scryclan
Cat's Identity: Toric Pangender
Prompt: Cowriepatch met Armadilloskip when he still went by Aaron. He was a kitty pet of sorts. He had escaped from a bengal breeder, who focused on producing rare colors. With his marbled lilac coat, it was clear why he had been kept. But the sale of his kittens was too much to watch. He knew it was bound to happen, but when push came to shove he couldn't handle it. So, in the summer when the windows were cracked to let air in, he clawed his way through the screen and darted into the wild. Cowriepatch was amused by the story, taking him back to her camp. Immediately, the two were inseparable. Cowriepatch fascinated by Arron's stories of his former life, and he learning from them the culture. They became mates the night of his warrior ceremony to become Armadilloskip, an official member. It was only a moon after this, however, that the humans showed up with their metal cages. Armadilloskip warned the clan that they were traps, and to stay away, but an apprentice wandered too far into one. Armadilloskip shouted for them to stop. The apprentice froze, and Armadilloskip carefully crept in the trap, grabbing the apprentice and tossing them out safely. But as he tossed, his weight shifted and the trap slammed shut, sealing his fate. Cowriepatch lay by her mate, weeping, until the humans came and he begged her to run. She left the clan, unable to look at the places they had loved so much.

Cat 8 Entry - Tibial Dimelia
Cat Name: Asphodelstep
Cat's Identity: heterosexual bigender
Prompt: Hydrangeas are Asphodel's favorite natural pride flag. There is a bush that hangs over one of the pitfalls into cavernclan territory, and every year around their blooming time she visits daily, standing on her sturdy hind legs to get a glimpse of what color the first flower of the year is! This year it was pink, followed by two purple flowers, another pink flower, before finally a bright blue bloom bobbed overhead.

Cat 9 Entry - Secrets..?
Cat Name: Huckleberrywrinkle
Prompt: Coalsmudge bounces up to Huckleberrywrinkle, and insists that in Cavernclan it would be dangerous to keep your eyes closed and wander alone, so she'll go with them everywhere until they feel comfortable opening them! Oh, and did I mention she LOVES to talk? Eventually, after enough back and forth and close calls with cliffs, Huckleberrywrinkle decided that it may be best to open his eyes, even just to check where he is going.
What's This Kitty's Mystery Eye Colour?: Genderflux Pride Flag!
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 10

Postby Frisco » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:18 am

◃ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ▹

~ Cat 10 - Mesmereyes ~x
x

Look into their eyes. Aren't they mesmerising?
This cat is a raffle! You can pick their collar & heart colours.

w/o collar

shorthair lilac ticked tabby with white, curled ears and yellow eyes
LL / Xo- / bb / dd / Aa / Tata / WsWs / Cucu

Code: Select all
[i][b][u]Cat 10 Entry - Mesmereyes[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat's Clan:[/b] Which clan will they go to?
[b]Your Clans:[/b]
[b]Raffle No:[/b]
[b]Collar colours:[/b]

x

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:25 am

Cat 6 Entry - Donskoy
Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Myotiscall
Cat's Clan: ChaosClan
Your Clans: ChaosClan, MeadowClan
Cat's Identity: demiromantic, homosexual, trans
Which Flag Do They Have? mlm pride flag
Prompts: Chance was a cat who came to ChaosClan knowing nobody. He never felt like he truly connected with any other cat in the clan, most of the others having grown up together and already forming their close bonds. While Chance has friends, he doesn’t feel like he has anyone to be emotionally vulnerable with, or anyone to talk to about his experiences. When Myotiscall arrives to the clan, the pit immediately gravitate towards each other thanks to their similar backgrounds and similar stories. Myotiscall ends up becoming Chance’s best friend, able to tell everything to each other, and they even grow together to realize more about themselves and each other - particularly, Myotiscall helps Chance realize more about his identity as being on the demi or ace spectrum, always thinking he was strange or weird and having heard others call him ‘too selective’ or that he just hadn’t found the right cat yet, at least from what others in his rogue group had told him.

Cat 7 Entry - Catch these hands
Cat Name: Meadowsong
Cat's Identity: non-binary, biromantic, asexual
Prompt: Meadowsong has always been more of an outgoing and bubbly cat. When they met their mate, a quiet, strategic, calculating, and soft cat named Pineglow, they were sure they and Pineglow would never get along because of their starkly different personalities. Be it cosmic fate or something else entirely, eventually Meadowsong just found themself hanging around Pineglow more and more, his softer vibes allowing them to slow down and appreciate life rather than always being on the go. They found themself staring at the way the sun lit up the highlights in Pineglow’s solid dawn colored pelt, the way his silvery blue eyes reflected the moonlight in the darkness when the pair would go on walks together. They found themself reflecting on their days together with Pineglow, allowing themself to be emotionally vulnerable around him, something they had never done before around any cat. When they found out they were expecting kits, they couldn’t wait to find Pineglow and tell him. But when Meadowsong thought they saw a glimpse of his pelt, they paused in fear - a Twoleg dog had gotten loose, killing their mate. Meadowsong had to run away, keeping Pineglow in their heart forever and vowing to raise his kits in a safe environment.

Cat 9 Entry - Secrets..?
Cat Name: Bluepond
Cat's Clan: MeadowClan
Prompt: Urchinstorm has a very dry sense of humor. When the tom makes a witty one liner, it almost seems like he’s being serious and Flowerstar, who isn’t great at understanding sarcasm, often thinks he’s being serious, which makes his wit even funnier to the other cats in the small clan. Bluepond would hear an interaction between Urchinstorm and Flowerstar and Urchinstorm would nudge Bluepond in humor so they could watch Flowerstar’s next action together.
What's This Kitty's Mystery Eye Colour?: trans flag

Cat 10 Entry - Mesmereyes
Cat Name: Sawdustshine
Raffle No: 1
Collar colours: Agender pride flag
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:05 am

cat 10 entry - mesmereyes
username: notwearingsocks
cat name: willowwink
cat's clan: totemclan
your clans: totemclan
raffle no: 2
collar colours: demigirl pride flag
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:16 am

Username: bugbelly
      Cat Name: tbd!
      Cat's Clan: wheatclan
      Your Clans: wheatclan & mintclan
      Raffle No: 3
      Collar colours: trans!
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:40 am

Username: rosie gal
Cat Name: Goldenpetal
Cat's Clan: Lakeclan
Your Clans: Lakeclan
Raffle No: 4
Collar colours: Bisexual
a bit jaded, but at least i have a cat
love warrior cats, inuyasha, avatar, romance animes, and roleplaying.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
pm me if you wanna rp or play some games~!
she/her

currently working lots of overtime so i can afford more tattoos lol, sorry if i'm inactive ish

join me in an rp!!
[Mythical Academia] [Sunclan vs. Duskclan] [Lakeclan] [Roamers]
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:07 am

Username: Red weasel
Cat Name: Brighteyes
Cat's Clan: Which clan will they go to? Auroraclan
Your Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
Raffle No: 5
Collar colours: bisexual and genderfluid
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:11 am

Cat Name: Doesplash
Raffle No: 6
Collar colours: Bi colors <33
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:40 am

Cat 6 Entry - Donskoy
      Username: bugbelly
      Cat Name: dragonhiss
      Cat's Clan: wheatclan
      Your Clans: wheatclan & mintclan
      Cat's Identity: trans butch lesbian
      Which Flag Do They Have? butch lesbian!
      Prompts: Back when dragonhiss was barely more than an apprentice, she was quite a prolific traveler. She traveled all over the place, occasionally pausing said travels to offer help to the local cats in return for shelter for a night or two. While most of these travels had barely stood out to her, there was one moment that had permanently etched itself into her head…

“you like mollies, don’t you?”

dragon raised her head from her meal. She narrowed her eyes at the newcomer that couldn’t possibly be much older then her, impressed at how straightforward she had been right off the bat. after a prolonged period of uncomfortable silence, dragon decided to answer the molly’s question. “yes, I do. do you have a problem with that?”

“nonono, not at all! i just..” she paused, averting her gaze to her paws, “didn’t know mollies could like other mollies..”

dragon couldn’t help but let out a snort, “you didn’t know?" the other molly responded with a few embarrassed licks of her chest. “well no, all the mollies I’ve met before always liked toms… I guess I never considered you didn’t have to like them.”

“well you don’t, and anyone who tells you you do is wrong heh.” the ginger molly stood, luxuriously stretching out before turning her back to the other molly, “well, if that’s all you wanted to ask, I best be on my way. I’ll see ya around, yeah?” she had only managed to take a few steps before the molly behind her called out, “wait! I have another question!” dragon turned her head back, tilting her head in curiosity.

“how do I tell cats that.. that I don’t like toms?” the feline walked closer, her eyes clouded with worry. “just tell them that! you don’t gotta say anything else!” despite her words, the other molly's eyes remained clouded.

“what if they don’t support me when I tell them?”

dragon offered her a toothy grin. “well, you can tell them that can go eat bees then! You don’t have to take that.” the hairless molly placed a paw on the other molly’s shoulder, her gaze softening, “trust me when I tell you, there are plenty of cats who will support and love you, you don’t have to settle for cats whose love and support for you is only conditional.”

the other molly stared at her with wide eyes, a smile slowly forming her face. “thank you.. that’s comforting to know.” dragon’s already impossibly wide grin grew even wider. “of course!" she gently removed her paw from the other molly's shoulder, lightly stepping backwards towards where she was heading earlier. "well, i think its time for me to leave now... good luck! i know you can do it!"

the feline nodded her head, smiling as she raised her paw to bid dragon farewell. dragon spared her a wave of her tail before slowly disappearing into the foliage surrounding the two.

[i dont thinkk this is late? if it tho just ignore this rnfdkh]
Last edited by tigerclaw on Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:35 pm

Username: Bluey,