🍎🍌🍇Fruiti Birds🍉🍓🍒 Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🍎🍌🍇Fruiti Bats🍉🍓🍒 Fanclub

Postby Amelia » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:35 am

FluffiiMilkii wrote:I'm glad to see people liked the berryfly outcomes! :0

a little fun fact: there was originally gonna be a chocolate chip pancake themed outcome! ugh now im hungry for pancakes

we need knock-off billies lmao
ACTIVELY SEEKING!!!

ImageImageImage

I WILL overpay!
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby under.dog~ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:36 am

XD I want pancakes, but it’s dinner time 😫
Oo! Anyone wanna trade for the berryflies this week? ( if not that’s fine they’re so cute :3)
╭═════════════════════════════════════╮
Hey There! I'm Under.dog,just an extroverted middle-schooler who wastes time on Chicken Smoothie. I love dinosaurs and pokemon, my favorite pokemon is Buizel.I love the User-Made adoptables threads of Chicken Smoothie the most, and you'll see me around on there! I own a cat named Tiger, and 2 dogs! Feel free to PM me, I won't bite, I swear! Some links -- Pokefarm
dragoncave
╰═════════════════════════════════════╯
under.dog~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:12 am

Aaaaah the Berryflies are so cute <3 I love them! I made my plain-pancake outcome secretly love waffles instead of pancakes. Shush, don't tell anyone. His siblings would maybe probably shun him for a while if they found out >:0

Hmm, part of me really wants to try and trade for the strawberry outcome, but another part of me is like "NO I love all my bat children I wouldn't be able to trade any of them away even if I wanted to!" ;;
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby under.dog~ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:17 am

Knickknacks wrote:Aaaaah the Berryflies are so cute <3 I love them! I made my plain-pancake outcome secretly love waffles instead of pancakes. Shush, don't tell anyone. His siblings would maybe probably shun him for a while if they found out >:0

Hmm, part of me really wants to try and trade for the strawberry outcome, but another part of me is like "NO I love all my bat children I wouldn't be able to trade any of them away even if I wanted to!" ;;

You should put that as a dramatic story in the co op archive! *The pancake berry fly stares longingly at the waffle berry fly... “ I’m sorry darling we can never be.....” he whispers “ I will always love yoooouuuu”
Hey There! I'm Under.dog,just an extroverted middle-schooler who wastes time on Chicken Smoothie. I love dinosaurs and pokemon, my favorite pokemon is Buizel.I love the User-Made adoptables threads of Chicken Smoothie the most, and you'll see me around on there! I own a cat named Tiger, and 2 dogs! Feel free to PM me, I won't bite, I swear! Some links -- Pokefarm
dragoncave
under.dog~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:21 am

wolfedinthedog wrote:
Knickknacks wrote:Aaaaah the Berryflies are so cute <3 I love them! I made my plain-pancake outcome secretly love waffles instead of pancakes. Shush, don't tell anyone. His siblings would maybe probably shun him for a while if they found out >:0

You should put that as a dramatic story in the co op archive! *The pancake berry fly stares longingly at the waffle berry fly... “ I’m sorry darling we can never be.....” he whispers “ I will always love yoooouuuu”

Oh my gosh yesssss I need a waffle berryfly now >:0
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby under.dog~ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:25 am

Knickknacks wrote:
wolfedinthedog wrote:

Oh my gosh yesssss I need a waffle berryfly now >:0

AAA yess! Forbidden love...... Pancake and Waffle...coming to theaters never...
dragoncave
under.dog~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:49 pm

(All quotes above ^)
What do you mean coming in theaters NEVER.

*Waffle pushes pancake onto lifeboat with room for two people*
*Pancake doesn't want to let go but doesn't even offer the other spot*
*Waffle drowns as Pancake floats away*
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClCADA » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:05 pm

I'm a bit confused with the Yamapillers?? I have bought a pancake one when it came out, and have never gotten a code/link to use. I checked in my messages and forms and I couldn't find anything, and now I'm seeing the outcomes for them and still nothing, I'm completely lost and confused. Help?.

ImageImageImage
please click on these cuties!!
tien
they/them
toyhouse
ClCADA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:06 pm

MilkSoup wrote:I'm a bit confused with the Yamapillers?? I have bought a pancake one when it came out, and have never gotten a code/link to use. I checked in my messages and forms and I couldn't find anything, and now I'm seeing the outcomes for them and still nothing, I'm completely lost and confused. Help?.

You got this one:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3528380&p=111171573#p111171573][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc2b/f/2017/303/e/0/pan2_by_gummiibirdii-dbs80b0.png[/img][/url]
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClCADA » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:16 pm

stormsurge0 wrote:
MilkSoup wrote:I'm a bit confused with the Yamapillers?? I have bought a pancake one when it came out, and have never gotten a code/link to use. I checked in my messages and forms and I couldn't find anything, and now I'm seeing the outcomes for them and still nothing, I'm completely lost and confused. Help?.

You got this one:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3528380&p=111171573#p111171573][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc2b/f/2017/303/e/0/pan2_by_gummiibirdii-dbs80b0.png[/img][/url]

How do you know? Sorry if I seem dumb, this is my first time getting one. I never saw a post or anything.

ImageImageImage
please click on these cuties!!
tien
they/them
toyhouse
ClCADA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups