πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ customs/breeding

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ customs/breeding

Postby zatty » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:03 am

I'd like a custom werm from Piine!
Username + ID zatty 1016833
Type of slot: standard
Type of coupon/USD: old coupon
Proof I own this coupon: here!
Requests for my werm: pigeon,, would love if the werm could be based on them! w a lil hair tuft if that’s ok :}
ImageImage
I love the brighter colors on the 1st + the white tipped wings/tail on the 2nd!
Some more pics 3 4
Anything to avoid: nope, i leave it to your interpretation :}
Would you like progress images?: optional!
Preferred method of contact: Discord (zatty)
Anything else I need to know?: i really love pigeons (thank you)
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:27 am

Username + ID Asternaut 354100
Type of slot: Strange
Type of coupon/USD: strange
Proof I own this coupon: here!!
Requests for my werm: Hologram head blue bolt shrimp mink with a love of abandoned technology and fruity sour drinks! Feel free to use the colors on the sides to inspire, but you can add to it if you'd like!
The frill of the Mustelid (Clown) base, with the Mustelid (Headless) base, and a shrimp tail if possible? no worries if not! Maybe some lemon slices, foliage, and tech at his feet?
Anything to avoid: I'd like the frill to be black, yellow, or both! I also do not like dark sclera designs but that shouldn't be a problem with this guy!
Would you like progress images?: no I'm fine without :3
Preferred method of contact: Discord DM (asternaut!)
Anything else I need to know?:
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlatusNemeseos » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:29 am

Username + ID AlatusNemeseos + 1019891
Type of slot: Simple Strange!
Type of coupon/USD: Strange Coupon
Proof I own this coupon: β™‘
Requests for my werm: I'd love to have a recolor of your Mustelid (Lava Lamp) lines!! I'd love for it to have a dreamy vibe. For the stickers I'd love for there to be Cloud and Star stickers on it, and color wise I'd love these colors here!
Anything to avoid: Basically anything with darker colors? Other than that nothing I can think of! c:
Would you like progress images?: Naw, that's okay!
Preferred method of contact: Discord, if possible!! My username should be "alatus!! (AlatusNemeseos)" without the quotations!
Anything else I need to know?: Not that I can think of!! But I hope you have fun with the customs you choose, and thank you so much for the opporunity! <3

Alatus β€’ adult β€’ he/they, star/stars, prince/prince's

hello! i'm Alatus! it's very nice to meet you! <3

Image Image
AlatusNemeseos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:04 am

Username + ID Strawberry.Wyne | 343363
Type of slot: It’s either standard or simple strange, I’m not sure which a recolor is ^^;
Type of coupon/USD: USD
Requests for my werm: Can i get a recolor of the lava lamp Werm lines? But maybe with this color scheme and a star/aliens/sparkles theme;
Anything to avoid: Reds, pls <3
Would you like progress images?: yes pls!<3
Preferred method of contact: Discord! My name is the same as here: Strawberry.Wyne
Anything else I need to know?: I don’t believe so, thank you!!!<3
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawb~β€’~She/Her~β€’~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:08 am

Username + ID _mirage_ 1015593
Type of slot: (Standard / Simple Strange / Strange)
Type of coupon/USD: strange
Proof I own this coupon: (:

Requests for my werm:
a friend!! extra floofy, a sprout on their head, constellations patterning their fur, feathers and/or wings?
probably looking for slightly more muted colors, a yellow-green for the sprout and blues and purples for the markings
(markings splashed across a soft, pale base fur color) maybe there's a glowing star floating above an upturned paw?
sorry this is all a bit vague; feel free to take it and run and add things if you think they fit!
i want to change the tail up too, i just can't think of how exactly. maybe it's an extension of the constellations
(for the constellations themselves, try to add in some actual ones? pegasus, phoenix, capella, whichever strike your fancy)

alternatively, i would totally go for a werm with like 10 gazillion bird friends perched/flying all over
i think it’d be super cute to have a lil werm with so many critter friends!! they'd have wings themselves, too.
I thiiink as far as colors of the werm itself go, maybe rich greens and blues; perhaps a werm as a spirit/manifestation of a landscape-- however you want to interpret that. maybe they're made up of natural features, or maybe something else entirely!
if you go this route, i can def send you some more specific bird species (it'll probably be a lot of parrots,,,) <3 <3 <3
pls feel free to dm for clarification or any reason, i know i’m v all over the place LOL

a third, simpler option: you could transfer my comfort bab into wermz <3

Anything to avoid:
just nothing too neon, i think
Would you like progress images?:
yes please!
Preferred method of contact:
discord! I'm mirage over there (:
Anything else I need to know?:
-
mirage
s/he/they
⋆ th
⋆ prns
⋆ pce
⋆ cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperFriend » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:22 am

Username + ID PaperFriend #1018128
Type of slot: Simple Strange/USD
Type of coupon/USD: Strange/USD
Proof I own this coupon: Proof
Requests for my werm: I would like a Mustelid (Short) with either one of these color scheme: Scheme 1, Scheme 2
Anything to avoid: Nope
Would you like progress images?: Sure!
Preferred method of contact: Discord DM (Paper)
Anything else I need to know?: Nothing! c:

==== Or ======

Username + ID PaperFriend #1018128
Type of slot: Strange/USD
Type of coupon/USD: Strange/USD
Requests for my werm: I wanna see you just make whatever you want to make based on this mood board.
Anything to avoid: Nah have fun.
Would you like progress images?: Sure!
Preferred method of contact: Discord DM (Paper)
Anything else I need to know?: Nothing! c:
Paper
She/Her

PaperFriend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZenzenPapaya » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:39 am

Username + ID ZenzenPapaya + 1035689
Type of coupon/USD: Image
Proof I own this coupon: Receipts channel (can send screenshot if needed)
Requests for my werm:
Moodboard nr. 1

Now let me go into more detail: I want a foo dog, chinese lion dog, whatever you want to call it. I'd like for it to be big and fluffy, intimidating, that swirly voluminous hair as it's mane, around the joints of it's legs. I'd like more of the lion tail but I wouldn't mind the big fluffy tails you can see on some of them. I want spirit like wisps coming from around them, some ofuda wrapping around them like in the first image. Definitely want floppy ears and maybe some whiskers/horns!
Color wise I'd like oranges-yellows, blues-purples, reds maybe even some pink.

Moodboard nr. 2

I would love an owlbear custom, or at least something inspired by them! It doesn't even have to be an owl and a bear combined, I just like the bulky look of owlbears with their cute owl faces. I was thinking a long eared owl would be nice to take as inspiration! Nothing really to say to this, I want the bulky and muscular aspect mixed with the cuteness of an owl lol Color wise just take a long eared owl for inspo~

Moodboard nr. 3

For this I want some kind of homage to the FromSoft games :> I really like the enemies that can't be seen, covered in like fabric that covers most of their features. I also really like what they've done in Elden Ring with the cosmic horror type of characters like the Fallen Star Beast and Dark Star Astel. Maybe under a layer of disheveled fabrics there can be a galaxy of sorts?
Color wise mostly muted and dark and maybe said galaxy being the brightest thing with a lot of different colors.

Anything to avoid: Nope!
Would you like progress images?: Absolutely! ^^
Preferred method of contact: Discord DM, it's Zenzen, should find me easily~!
Anything else I need to know?: Not that I can think of as of now!
β”Œβ”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”˜

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
tired birb artist

forgets a lot
game addict
bird enthusiast
yells about things that are exciting
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

β”Œβ”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”˜
ZenzenPapaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:27 am

Username + ID Clockwork! + 611956
Type of coupon/USD: USD
Requests for my werm: Okay so, I have this odd little man named Snoodle... And I think he would be so cool as a werm. He is, as you can see, a shark creature of some description. Don't ask me how many brains this thing has, even I don't know. Probably none though.
Anything to avoid: Can't think of anything. c':
Would you like progress images?: Yes!
Preferred method of contact: Clockwork! on Discord.
Anything else I need to know?: I have a couple more images of him if you need them. c: Thanks so much for the chance!
(Decided against the other custom idea I had for now. I'd really like this guy to be made if I get chosen for a slot ;u;")
Last edited by Sixx O'Clock on Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
β•‘
β™₯
β•‘
β™‘
x
x
x

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present
β™‘

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:19 am

Username + ID Skull.Vincent #308850
Type of coupon/USD: Strange Coupon + USD tip if that's allowed?
Requests for my werm:
Vauge/more artists's choice:
I honestly LOVE the entirety of both Osiris and Dreamland. The color pallets you have for them are so pretty, and so are their designs! I would love a werm in that kind of style and coloring (but not so close that they're practical copies or anything!!)! I love wings, long lashes, long/fluffy ears, horns, long/fluffy tails, and a fluffy body. I would also love little flower/butterfly accents (but not necessary if you don't want to/don't think it looks good!) and the cute stars you made in both Osiris and Dreamland.
I would love to leave it vague to let you have artistic freedom! However, I've also included a more detailed description in case it's easier for you to follow more specific instructions - but please feel free to do what you'd like based on the above! (:

More specific:
For wings, I would love multiple pairs of wings, I was also maybe thinking multiple eyes? like maybe a closed/open third eye on the forehead? I would love long lashes (relative to standard lineart, like the lashes you have on Dreamland) and maybe eyeliner. Big, long, or fluffy ears are my favorite! Horns I think you should decide what looks best, I love all different types of horns! I love long, fluffy tails, and if you'd like, maybe you could have the tail design be like my Draukae mascot, Zeytari? No worries if not, I trust you'll do what looks best. (: I love fluffy/fluffier bodies than the standard lineart. Little butterflies or flowers scattered on them I think would be so pretty! And I love the type of stars you did on Osiris and Dreamland, and would love them on my custom as well.

Overall moodboards and colors (but not strict by any means! I generally like purples (:) Moodboard Mood/Colors/Possible Design Ideas 1 Mood/Colors/Possible Design Ideas 2
Anything to avoid: Super bright, clashing colors. But bright colors that look nice I'm totally good with!! Honestly I trust your artistic intuition lol I'm not super picky about this.
Would you like progress images?: Yes please
Preferred method of contact: Discord DM would be great! My username is ShimmerWolves, I am in the Wermz Discord server.
Anything else I need to know?: I am so excited for these slots! I kid you not, the day you opened slots I had been checking out your archive and saw your customs, Osiris and Dreamland. My boyfriend peeked and was like "whoaaaa those are so cool!" I was like right??? I absolutely love that style. Anyways just wanted to compliment your customs and say I'm grateful for the opportunity! Thank you! (:
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitsukami » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:31 am

Username + ID kitsukami 923925
Type of slot: Simple Strange or Strange (whichever best fits/slots there are left)
Type of coupon/USD: strange coupon
Proof I own this coupon: here
Requests for my werm: so i have a couple different descriptions/moodboards you can choose from (in order of preference but choose which one interests you most):
    1. the aesthetics/backgrounds of a game called Okami, but inspiration taken specifically from these pictures: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] | amaterasu, the wolf in the gifs, isnt necessarily the main focus here but you can keep her into consideration as well for the design ^^
    (okami's artstyle is based a lot on traditional japanese art, especially the different lineweight on objects if you look closely in the gifs) a werm based off of plants/aesthetics like the pictures would be interesting, plus i think it would be cool if the werm had amaterasu's shoulder/leg fur things as a nod back to the game !

2. werm based off of lightly toasted bread/hot cross buns/croissants etc etc ! a lot of this is up to artist interpretation, this was basically just a loose thought. here's a croissant shark for your viewing pleasure/color inspiration.

3. a werm based off of this (credit here) picture, interpret it however you like because there must be a couple ways to; i'd just like if the elements of both the cat and the sky/background are there on the werm in some way.
Anything to avoid: cant necessarily think of anything, just try not to use super muddy/drained out colors, other than that have fun !! ^^
Would you like progress images?: yes please but up to you whenever you'd decide to send them !
Preferred method of contact: i dont mind either one but for discord my username is catatatsu
Anything else I need to know?: whichever description you choose i'd like any of them to have ears please :]c (any type of animal ear like cat, fox, cow, etc except flopped dog ears)
                x
                please call me alex
                not cooking πŸ’― ️‍πŸ”₯

───────────────

x
                my umas β€’ she / they
                toyh β€’ current β™« β€’ vid

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist