Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby Rinsea » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:14 pm

Prompt Day:
Goobie(s) Involved: Fidd and one of the guards
If art or writing, Partner? (Yes/No? If so who?) - No
If Art, NPC? (Yes/no? If so, who?) - One of the guards
Entry:

Fidd remembered that he had a magical net which he handed out to everyone. The net is used to catch and pop bubbles. The material of the net is a magical absorbent material used for situations like this.
"Who knew that these nets would be of good use on this trip" - Fidd
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:40 pm

Prompt Day: 5
Goobie(s) Involved: Vanir
If art or writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? No
Entry:
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:30 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Fay
If Art, NPC? Yes, one of the armored guards (bottom one)
Entry:
Fay suddenly remembered the curtains she made for the princess's welcome gathering. She quickly removed the seashell decorations and entwined all of the curtains onto long sturdy sticks. The final product was a large net. It probably was not the best net for bubble wrangling but it will have to do. She lathered the net with soapy water, hoping it will prevent bubbles from popping and then she held onto one end of the net. 'Can anyone help me round up the bubbles please?' She asked the crowd that has gathered around her.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:32 am

Goobie(s) Involved: thalia
If art or writing, Partner? -
If Art, NPC? -
Entry: a giant net!

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:21 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Aria
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry:
Aria was a bit confused but not concerned when she noticed a couple of bubbles drifting around. Maybe some of the younger goobies were blowing bubbles? But when she saw dozens of bubbles coming out of the ocean, she knew something was going on. Seeing the guards preparing, Aria tensed up, moving to stand between the bubbles and the princess just in case. Though they had only just met, Aria already considered the princess a friend and was not going to let anything happen to her! Then the large bubble appeared, and Aria felt anxiety course through her at the words the bubble held.
This must be the 'chaos' Davey Jones had been planning... Aria could not believe anyone would do something like this, even if they were lonely. What if someone got hurt by the floods of water? There had to be something they could do to stop this... Maybe if they could move the bubbles back over to the ocean, when they popped the water would all just fall back into the ocean... The only issue was, how could they move the bubbles without popping them? She was not sure how sturdy the bubbles were, and worried that if she touched one to try to move it, it would pop...
"We need wind! It can push the bubbles out to sea again, so they will not cause a flood. Does anyone have a fan?" Aria called out, pushing her nervousness aside for the moment because getting rid of the potential threat was more important. Fortunately, there were in fact some large fans nearby, and Aria rushed over to help position them to push the bubbles away. Soon, the wind from the fans was gently pushing the bubbles back towards the ocean, and Aria felt relieved. It was working! As long as the bubbles did not pop before they were back over the ocean, everyone should be safe...
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:01 am

Prompt Day: 4
Goobie(s) Involved: Acryl + The Four Liars (Bjólfr, Zacharias, Athaleh, and Vireo)
If art or writing, Partner?; N/A
Entry:
Acryl immediately wanted to panic, flooding was no joke, and he thought about some of the goobs he knew around here who didn't know how to swim! He moved over to one of the bubbles, trying to use his paws as a makeshift fan to blow the bubbles back towards the ocean. Safe to say, that didn't do much, only making the small gob more panicked. That was, well- until he saw a goobie's jaw grab onto the bubble like it was the easiest thing in the world. Bjólfr looked to Acryl with a smile, or as much of a smile as they could give with a bubble in their mouth. "H-How is it not popping? How are you doing that?" Acryl asked, a bit confused. "The bubbles need to be a bit sturdy in order to hold a significant amount of water, so as long as you don't bite too hard, you can carry one quite easily." Athaleh explained, before grabbing another bubble with his mouth. "Wait, so....you just...grab them?" Acryl asked, as if it would make it any clearer. "Mhm!" Vireo nodded, it being their turn to catch the next bubble that passed by. Acryl looked to the four headed goobie, and then looked to the bubbles. With the mystery of just how much water was in each bubble, Acryl wasn't exactly wanting to try out grabbing a bubble for themself. "Well, so if I lead them over to you guys, can you all just...grab them and put them back in the water?" He offered, and thankfully Zacharias was still bubble-less, saying a quick "Works for us!" Before snatching a bubble out of the air. The method was certainly abnormal...but if it worked, it worked.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:47 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Skippy, Phone, Veen
If art or writing, Partner? Yes! Sadcat.
If Art, NPC?
Entry:
Skippy couldn’t believe his own eyes. These bubbles were appearing out of no where! How was he supposed to keep the Princess and the rest of the goobies safe? Skippy was so far from home- he was not used to the sand or the water or the salt in the air. Skippy had willingly come from the safety of his farm just for a relaxing summer, since he had worked so hard throughout the winter. But he could not dwell on the homeland now, he had to find a way to get these bubbles away!!
First, Skippy thought that maybe he could use the sticky peanut butter from his jars to grab ahold the bubbles and guide them back to the water. But then he thought, how was he going to let go?! Skippy quickly moved on from that idea, as he certainly did not want one to burst in his face. Coming from the farm, Skippy did have one truck up his sleeve- lasso! Brilliant idea, what could go wrong? He whipped out his lasso rope and started to frolic around, trying to capture the bubbles and use the rope as a kind of leash to get them back. Little did he know how silly he looked to outsiders.
Out of breath and so far unsuccessful, Skippy saw two goobies walking along the shoreline and coming towards him. With a friendly grin, Skippy called out; “hey! Real on you guys could help me lasso these bubbles?” Phone and Veen looked at each other and shrugged, Phone thought it was a great idea whilst Veen had a more logical plan in her head.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:38 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: solandis & selia
If art or writing, Partner? n/a
If Art, NPC? yes! selia
Entry: sol thinks a vine lasso would help out!
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:39 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: marilee
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? no
Entry:
marilee tried her best to go save the food! she figured there were too many of them to send them back into the sea so she did the only thing she could think of. she had to get towels, food and any other object that could get ruined if it got wet, out of there. davey jones just needs to enjoy the party and see how fun it can be to hang out with people! if he really wanted to try to ruin this party, we cant let that happen. were gonna show them that he cant ruin our fun and that he should join!
Art ShopTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:22 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Skippy, Phone, Veen
If art or writing, Partner? Fruitbat
If Art, NPC?
Entry:
Veen and Phone returned to the place for their walk to find bubbles floating around.
Phone immediately got distracted by them.
"Ooh, Veen look! Bubbles!" He said smiling, looking at them floating around.

Veen, on the other hand, was getting whispered what happened while they were gone.

She looked over at Phone, who was following the bubbles around curiously, and started following him too, trying to keep watch of him.

Suddenly, they heard a goobie call ...them?

The two decided to try and help, but Veen had another plan.

"Hm.. i think we could try to uh move the bubbles near the sea!" Veen said with a smile.
"Ooh! Thatd look pretty"

"The problem would be,,, how? I really dont think using a lasso is going to work." She said apologetically to Skippy.
"Hm.. Ive been pawing some and they dont seem to pop easily! So maybe we could drag them there?" Phone tilted his head, thinking.
"I-
Well.. i guess it makes sense since theres-" She stopped herself from saying that there was water in them, making them have to be more resistant as to stay as bubbles while carrying it. "- proof of it! ..According to you..

Er- you!" Veen turned to Skippy. "Think you can carry some bubbles to the water with us? Might be easier with paws and mouths than with a rope." She said with a teasing smile.
Skippy accepted the new proposition, and the three got to work, trying to move as many bubbles as possible back into the sea.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me