Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu May 20, 2021 11:05 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Link to Sign-Up: Boop
Where do you come from?:
Cerberus had settled down in front of the oddly decorated booth in order to speak properly with Pandora. He listened carefully, all 3 heads taking in her words as she spoke of her home. His thoughts drifted to the mountain he called home and after hearing the question he smiled and begun speaking.

"I live in a dead Volcano, it was never very fierce and though it erupted frequently the eruptions were easy to deal with. When it eventually fell dormant and then became extinct years later? I moved up to live in the mouth carved a path out over time to make it easier on any wingless Lambicorn that might come and investigate my home. The soil is still rich and many have used that fact to set up farms and the like around the base, the plants and animals thrive there"

What are your hobbies?:
"Gardening I suppose. Been growing things for a very long time and while at first, it was simple things like native flowers, I slowly moved on to easy-to-grow foods. Potatoes, salad leaves, onions, and garlic were my first homegrown foods. Took me a decently long time to move onto anything trickier than those and by the time I did? I'd gotten weirdly good with the things I'd started with" he explains.

What was your childhood like?:
Cerberus ponders the question for a long moment and then replies once it seems he's gathered his thoughts on the subject, it seems he possibly struggled with the question.

"It has been a very long time since I was a child, much of it has faded with time. I remember some things so clearly while others are blurry and I can barely make them out. I think mostly my childhood was peaceful without much in the way of hardship. I remember grass and being taught control over my lava so I didn't keep accidentally creating patches of burnt grass."

Tell me about your friends!:
"My friends?" Cerberus seemed taken aback by the question and all 3 heads turned their gazes on the sky momentarily before looking back to Pandora. "Well, I guess the three of them count as friends. The Corrupt Celestial Sleeper is something of an anomaly, always using we instead of I for himself, sometimes I swear there are two different souls looking out at me from those eyes of his. Not that it matters, of course, he's never been unkind toward me and often brings his little ones with him when he visits me, sweet little mites those two.

Nadia is a tiny little spitfire in lambaby form. When we first met she was covered in ash from her head to her paws and hooves! If I hadn't known any better I would've thought she was an ash sprite, very rare little creatures but 100% real! Luckily it was easy enough to dust her off and set her on her way which Nadia decided was following me around.

This last one is a quiet soul, doesn't talk much despite being like myself and having more than one head. I don't know her name, she hasn't given it and for some reason, I thought it rude to ask her. The small pink lambaby in question likes to come and help out in the garden, though I don't need it I do appreciate her help as she seems to have an eye for these kinds of things. The number of times we've fallen asleep outside in a patch of sunshine is probably more than I care to count"
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby coffee.berry » Sun May 23, 2021 12:53 am

Username: vaiana70
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&p=134895213#p134895213[b]
[b]Where do you come from?: Skyfluff's face lights up and she happily answers: "I come from Dreamland! It is on a delicate cloud of cotton candy, and you can eat some of it at the Cotts and Clouds Cotton Candy Factory! Oh, it is just amazing!"

Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&p=134895213#p134895213
What are your hobbies?: Skyfluff jumps, she was just thinking of wood carvings. "Oh! My hobbies?" she asks curiously. Pandora nods, and gestures for Skyfluff to go on. "Well, there are lots of things I like to do - I like to do Cotton Candy Wars with my family," she sighs when thinking of them, "...and I also love making presents for my family's birthdays! I love crafting." SKyfluff smiles.

What was your childhood like?: Skyfluff starts again: "Oh, it was great! My mom used to sing me to sleep every night, and my daddy played the guitar whenever I had to wake up!" Skyfluff explains, smiling the whole time.

Tell me about your friends!: Skyfluff sobs quietly. "Whatever is the matter?" Pandora's eyes become big. "I have no friends. Execept mom and daddy and the birds on the Cotton Trees" Skyfluff says. "Oh! I can discribe the birdies to you! There were three - Moon, Star, and Sun! They were all siblings. Moon was blue, Star was white, and Sun was yellow! That's where I got they're names from!" Skyfluff's sadness fades away, and Pandora smiles.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TacoTabby » Mon May 24, 2021 4:11 am

Username: TacoTabby
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&start=20#p134651210
Tell me about your friends!: “Friends? Oh yeah, the good ‘ole days. As I mention before, I was in a rock band at one point.” Nebula laughs. “As a group we traveled from place to place tryin’ to find, you know, the “soul of the music” if you catch what I’m saying. It’s all fun and games until a little argument happens then we just split. But it wasn’t all bad I tell you. On a funny Tuesday, me and the band would go throw egg at the roof. You’re probably confused as to why, but don’t ask. It was a little stupid game we made up.” Nebula smiles and chuckles.
TacoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // Prompt Five

Postby WitchHazel » Thu May 27, 2021 3:10 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Lambicoin earnings have been updated!
Please let me know if I missed anyone <3
This will be the fifth and final prompt! This booth closes 5/30 at cs rollover.

Prompt Five

A smile forms on Pandora's face as she listens to the lambicorns describe their friends. It quickly fades when a few mention that they don't have any friends yet. "Oh, I can fix! I will be your friend!" She offers with a renewed grin, clapping the nearest lambie on the back with considerable strength. "I have much animal and plant friends, but... not much lambie friends yet. Maybe... you can all be friends to me? Having talks with you I am much enjoying!" She beams at the gathered lambicorns, happy to have gotten to know so many wonderful individuals. "It is almost time to end... so I leave you one question. What in your life do you care about the most?"

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Sign-Up:[/b]
[b]What do you value most in life?:[/b]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Thu May 27, 2021 5:59 pm

Username: MeepMorpLazuli
Link to Sign-Up: here
What do you value most in life?
Albi sat there for a moment, thoughtful. He could tell his usual story, but what was said here was just between friends, right? So long as no one else knew, he supposed there was no harm in telling the truth.

"Truthfully--and this stays between us--my dear friend, Angelus. He has been by my side for... well, forever. I simply do not know what I would do without him."

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Thu May 27, 2021 6:35 pm

Username: DuskzeHedgie
What was your childhood like?/what is your favourite part of being child?: Keigo's mouth opens slightly at the question, brown eyes blinking as he considers it carefully. "My favorite part? Well.. uh..." He frowns for a minute, not really sure for a long pause. "I guess.. my favorite part is that I'm small enough for Levi to carry me around on his back so we can fly together! And also when you're small it's easy to fit into awesome caves and stuff to hunt for treasure!" He grins slightly. "But between you and me I can't wait to grow up either. Wouldn't it be so cool if I could fly by myself one day? Here's hoping!"

Tell me about your friends!: Keigo's face lights up, brown eyes sparkling. "Of course! I've got the best friends in the world! There's Levi, he's the one who found me and took me in! He looks like a beast but he's a total softie. He takes me out flying and for icecream, yum. and then there's Brownie, he loves games! We go for runs and play hide and seek. He made a scavenger hunt too, it was a little tough but super fun! And there's Dewdrop, she's the nicest lambie I've ever met! She sings me lullabies sometimes if I can't sleep. My best, best friend though is Gorgon! He's a grump but he's actually really funny when you get to know him. He says I can be annoying but I know he doesn't mean it- why else would he always tell me to come see the cool stuff he's found? He just likes to play tough 'cause he's a dragon."

What do you value most in life?: Keigo frowns a little and tilts his head as he thinks hard. "The most..? Well that'd be my friends!" He perks up, smiling ear to ear. -or at least, he would be if he had ears. "They really came through for me, you know? I don't know where I'd be without them. Probably stuck in a tree all by myself somewhere. That'd' suck." He giggles. "I hope I can stay with my friends forever!"
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu May 27, 2021 6:45 pm

Username: Griff
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&start=40#p134652921
What do you value most in life?: Alecrai grinned at the offer made to him. "You've got a deal, friends!" He reassured, massive tail swishing. At the newest and possibly last question, his ears twitched back and forth. "...Im my life? I care... well, I care for the villagers at my island home the most. They dont really know me but... Id like to change that. Give them a friend instead of a deity perhaps?"

"I... enjoy watching them grow and learn, become foolish and wise. They're all so different and though I miss each as they move onward... they are all still precious to me!"
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Fri May 28, 2021 12:44 am

Username: CatOwU
Link to Sign-Up: :]
What do you value most in life?: "We'd love to be your friends!" Both of them took the offer happily. After thinking for a minute, they looked at eachother and nodded, just as if they could communicate with mind reading. "Eachother" Lure said. "Our life wouldn't be the same if we weren't friends, if we didn't meet. So we value that the most." Enxy added. "If we didn't meet we'd would probably still be alone, on our own ways and ignoring everyone around, but I'm glad its not like that anymore." Lure looked at Pandora with a big grin, inviting her to be one of their close friends with just a look.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Fri May 28, 2021 4:28 am

Username: shadow9119
Link to Sign-Up: boop
What do you value most in life?:

All of the other questions that Pandora had asked Zin had been fairly normal in
his mind. So when she asked him about what he valued most, Zin was sure that
the surprise showed on his face. He hadn't expected the last question of this
interview session to be quite so deep. As such, it took Zin a little while before
he could answer. Pandora waited patiently as she had done for all of the other
questions.
"I think...I think the people around me mean the most to me," Zin finally
answered. "Without my friends and family, I definitely don't think I could
have achieved everythin' I've done; even the little things. They've always been
so supportive and good to me, I think I owe them a lot."
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri May 28, 2021 6:24 pm

[quote="rem sleep"]
      Username: rem sleep
      Link to Sign-Up: RSVP
      What do you value most in life?: "Probably peace of mind!" Melody chimes, offering a friendly smile Pandora's way, "I just like to make sure that I'm living my life a way I can be happy with. If I had to tell my lambabies down the line what kind of life I led, would it be a story I'd be happy to tell? It's questions like that-- the answers to those are what matter most to me. I want to be able to go to bed every night with peaceful thoughts-- no what ifs, no regrets, no could've beens. Some nights it's harder than others of course, but it's always a goal I strive towards."
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery