[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[ QuartzClan Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:38 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQUARTZCLAN !!
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxGUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained
      from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have littermates in your clan in which
      case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ you may win either the single group or up to two cats. users who wanted a second cat may receive it if their
      second cat hasn't been adopted already.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ the competition will last for seven days (nov 8th to nov 15), and if there are cats left by the time a week has
      passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
          [b]Clans:[/b]
          [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
          [b]Which cat/group are you trying out for:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
          [b]How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxGROUP 001. - FAMILY UNIT
      Honey, 32 moons, molly: longhaired black smoke calico with blue-green heterochromia, colored by jazz.
      - mother of Jet, Ivory, and Jade | adoptive mother of Larimar

Larimar [growth], 3 moons, tom: shorthaired solid white cat with gray eyebrows and blue-hazel heterochromia, colored by jazz.

Jet [growth], 1 moon, tom: mediumhaired black smoke with folded ears and green eyes, colored by jazz.

Ivory [growth], 1 moon, molly: mediumhaired black caliby with copper eyes, colored by jazz.

Jade [growth], 1 moon, molly: shorthaired black torbie bicolor with hazel eyes, colored by jazz.
      xxADULTS.
      Larksong, 47, molly: shorthaired solid gray with copper eyes, colored by deimos
      - mother of Heronswoop and Whispersong (WildClan)

Amber, 36 moons, molly: longhaired black mackerel tabby with white spotting and hazel eyes, colored by jazz.
      - formally a member of RyeClan.

Red Fire Opal, 35, tom: longhaired ginger mackerel tabby with white spotting and copper eyes, colored by jazz.
      - can join as a medicine cat if don't have a med yet, or if you have 51+ cats in your clan.

Tiger's Eye, 34 moons, tom: shorthaired solid white cat with amber eyes, colored by deimos

White Diamond, 33 moons, tom: a longhaired solid white cat with green eyes, colored by deimos

Zircon, 32 moons, tom: longhaired solid white cat with hazel eyes, colored by deimos

Green Spinel, 31 moons, tom: shorthaired gray mackerel tabby bicolor with green eyes, colored by jazz.

Shrikethorn, 31 moons, molly: shorthaired black mackerel bicolor with green eyes, colored by deimos
      - originally a member of MistClan
      - mother of Twitchwhisker (unknown) and Treespirit (QuickClan)

- adopted by eagle, - family connection

Coral, 29 moons, tom: mediumhaired ginger mackerel tabby with copper eyes, colored by eagle,
      - has a prominent stutter.

Moissanite, 27 moons, nonbinary (afab): shorthaired dilute tortie point with blue eyes, colored by jazz.

Marcasite, 18, molly: shorthaired white cat with black patches and green eyes, colored by deimos
      - daughter of Dipperflower (MallowClan) and Spottedfish (MarshClan)
      - sister of Falconeye (SwiftClan)

Gray Topaz, 18, tom: shorthaired solid gray with green eyes, colored by jazz.
      - originally a member of BrineClan
      - son of Aurorapond (Larch's Advance) and Tortoisecreek (Larch's Advance)
      - brother of Cloverfield (CosmoClan)

Blue Apatite, 13, tom: shorthaired black spotted tabby with low white and blue eyes, colored by jazz.
      xxAPPRENTICES.
      Brown Jasper, 12, molly: shorthaired black mackerel tabby with low white and hazel eyes, colored by jazz.
      - is completely mute.
      - knows 4/4 skills: hunting, climbing, fighting, and swimming.

Garnet, 11, molly: shorthaired ginger ticked bicolor with brown eyes, colored by jazz.
      - originally a member of BrineClan
      - daughter of Kestrelflight (LakeClan) and Tansypatch (LakeClan)
      - sister of Applepaw (MistClan) Basildusk (DuskClan), Hiccuppaw (WildClan), and Pikecloud (MallowClan)
      - knows 1/4 skills: fighting.

Aquamarine, 10, nonbinary (amab): shorthaired seal lynx point with blue eyes, colored by jazz.
      - knows 0/4 skills.

Violet Iolite, 9 moons, molly: mediumhaired white molly with black mackerel patches and dark eyes, colored by jazz.
      - can join as a medicine cat apprentice if you 26+ cats in your clan and don't have a med cat app yet.
      - knows 2/5 skills: wound treatment & herb usage.
Last edited by deimido on Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby blood-moon » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:51 pm

Username (cs + site):
Clans: CloverClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:cloverclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Moissanite(moss)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: moss will be the bossy full-of-themselves kink of cat but is just trying to prove they is the best they can be. They are also the cat the will fearlessly lead a battle patrol and attack a enemy without any mercy. They will be able to read other cats minds(plot purpose) and be able to find out stuff they should not hear. Of they they keep it to themselves that they read minds because they don’t ever want to seem that they are lying.

Username (cs + site): blood-moon
Clans: CloverClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: CloverClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 1 Honey, Larimar(luminous), Jet,Ivory, Jade
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:
Luminous-Luminous or Lumi as he likes to be called is always upset for no reason whatsoever. He says that he is just mad he has not been apprenticed, but every cat knows it is more. He hates being older then the other kits but not able to do more then them.

Honey-Honey is the kind cat that loves to help others. Since there is a lot of kits coming to the clan soon, she will be there to help the 2 queens through their kittings. She is the kind of cat that is more willing to defend the clan then most of the defenders.

Jet,ivory,jade-Jade is a overly excited kit that thinks she can do anything. She is protective of her two siblings, and will do anything for them. Jet is a calm kit that wants nothing to do with play-fighting. he acts like he cares when he really doesn’t. Ivory is a freaky kit that sits somewhere muttering in attempt to scare other cats. She finds it funny when a cat jumps in fear
Last edited by blood-moon on Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skarrred » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:11 pm

Username (cs + site): Skarrred | skarrred
Clans: Venusclan | Rainclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Rainclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Green Spinel (Tempest)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: This cat is ready for an adventure! At Rainclan being young and new, Tempest will be ready to help as to having experience of being a clan cat. He will easily uphold all traditions and be loyal to his new clan, yet be nervous that he isn't quite ready for such a task...

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Brown Jasper (Jasper)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: As to being completely mute, Jasper has a diffulty of showing there true self. Yet, they have trained the best they can with there mentor and are pretty much ready to become a warrior! Jasper will show that she is ready for anything; even without words.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Amber (Slate)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Slate would fit into Rainclan nicely! They'd be a shyish cat and not that talkative, yet friends with another cat in the clan, perhaps even becoming mates with them in the future. Though my plans are still coming into action!

Jasper
Slate
Tempest

Is my preferred order!

-wip, may add more trials soon!-
Last edited by Skarrred on Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
x
xxxxx
"𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖, 𝕒𝕤
xxxxx𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕥."

x
x[/size]
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:53 am

Username (cs + site): inky.
Clans: BearClan, JackalClan, RavenClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: JackalClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Aquamarine (Kudu -)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Kudu will be the first apprentice in JackalClan. Mamba's Hiss is intimidating, and will no doubt be harsh on the small cat, but Kudu's mentor will be quick to teach them valuable skills so they can earn their residence in the clan. Hyrax Snout will most likely be Kudu's teacher. He is patient and a bit shy, but as Mamba's Hiss knows, can get the job done. Mamba will hope Hyrax passes on these talents to Kudu, since the clan is in dire need of some help. When Kudu has passed all of their training, they will make sure to uphold each and every one of the Clan's rules. They need a place to stay. With their old home gone, they were forced to travel for ages, and they don't want to do that ever again.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:00 am

Username (cs + site): Kazin
    Clans: Chaosclan, Sky Valley
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Chaosclan
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: Gray Topaz (Graystone)

Graystone would be a friend to Ratscratch - both would be very new members of the clan, and both would feel like they are outsiders looking into already formed bonds between most cats, especially cats of their age - most of the young warriors are close because of the loss of Mosquitoflight not that long ago, a wound still fresh and clear on their faces, and neither Graystone nor Ratscratch would want to interfere with their mourning process. Instead, they would turn to each other, drawn to each other because of their quieter nature and outsider perspective. It would be a fast friendship, one that would ignite quickly and burn slowly. It is clear that the pair of them would grow very close, eventually able to form bonds with the other cats because they are strong together.

Eventually the pair would also befriend Daisymask, who has tried and failed to get into the inner workings of the clan. They would create their own small band of 'outsiders,' and though Graystone's intentions would never be anything nefarious, Ratscratch might have something brewing in the distance, something that Graystone may end up caught up in without a clue of what is going on... An accidental victim of fate as a couple of cats try to take out their anger on Chaosclan.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:18 pm

everything is listed in order of preference.

Username (cs + site):
Clans: Jinxclan and Hexclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Hexclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Honey, Larimar(paw), Jet(paw), Ivory(paw), Jade(paw)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Honey will become a permiment queen, while the others will continue their training and become strong members of Hexclan, helping to produce and train the next generations.

Username (cs + site):
Clans:Jinxclan and Hexclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Moissanite
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Moissanite will join the clan as a warrior, but will have a hard time adjusting because they constantly look like they are grouchy and unhappy. They will only make one friend, but that friend will be the best friend that they will ever have and they will be inseperable.

Username (cs + site):
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Jinxclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Aquamarine
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Aquamarine is a terrible apprentice, but they are obviously trying very hard. Because of this, Eaglestar will personally take over Their training. Eaglestar knows how hard it is to learn to be a warrior, but he sees the potential in this apprentice.

Username (cs + site):
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Amber
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Amber is a beautiful warrior, and she knows it. She will always portray herself os the best of the best, even when she is not. She is quiet vain and has a huge ego, but she does not let that interfere with her warrior duties when the need arises.

Username (cs + site):
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Garnet
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Garnet is a good apprentice, though she is easily distracted by the slightest movement of anything. She will be trained to be the next greatest warrior of Hexclan, if she can stop batting at the leaves long enough to do so.

Username (cs + site):
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Green Spinel
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Green Spinel will be a loyal warrior, and follow any and all orders without question. His loyalty to his leader and clan is unwavering, and causes his blind and almost sheep-like following of whatever order he is given.

Username (cs + site):
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Coral
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Coral has been made fun of his entire life, causing him to move from place to place and never stay around for very long. He never thought that he would be able to join a clan, but Jinxclan has given him the chance that he never thought that he would have.

Username (cs + site):
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Blue Apatite
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Blue Apatite is a very young warrior, still green in his duties. Freshly out of apprenticeship, he wants nothing more than to prove himself in his new role. He is ambitious and eager to please, which causes him to get into trouble and often in over his head. More than once he will need saving by his peers.

Username (cs + site):
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Brown Jasper
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Jasper will find a friend in Dovepaw once she joins this clan. Both of them are unable to speak, and Dovepaw will help her communicate by showing her how she does it, through certain movements and drawing pictures in the dirt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:58 pm

Order of Preference:
- Group 001
- Brown Jasper

Username (cs + site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan, Golden Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Golden Kingdom
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 001 -- Honey (Berrypelt), Larimar (Fogkit), Jet (Shadekit), Ivory (Palekit), and Jade (Leafkit)
Berrypelt, alone with four hungry kittens in tow, did not have an easy journey ahead of her after the disbandment of QuartzClan. Fogkit, the oldest of the bunch, would step in and try to be helpful to his mother and his younger siblings as often as possible, but a three-moon-old kit can only carry so much weight. Had it not been for the kindness of a passing rogue that offered directions to a nearby "cat group" where they could stay, the family might not have made it another month. But the Golden Kingdom never turns away a cat in need, so the little family would be welcomed in with open arms. Berrypelt, after seeing other ex-clan cats within the Kingdom who had also chosen to keep their names, would request to keep her and her kits' names the same. Only Fogkit was old enough to remember QuartzClan and thus have a sentimental connection to the old life, but all four kittens seconded the decision to keep their names for various reasons. As the small family grows older and adapts to this alternate form of clan life, they will slowly come into their own. Fogpaw would thrive in training and will be on the fast track to joining the Royal Guard, Shadepaw and Palepaw would make a competition out of everything they do, while Leafpaw would be perfectly content spending her days befriending all the other squires. Each kit will get the chance to grow up and enjoy their kittenhood, while Berrypelt spends her days assisting nursing queens and volunteering on hunting patrols. No cat or kit on Berrypelt’s watch would ever go hungry again.

Username (cs + site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan, Golden Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Golden Kingdom
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Brown Jasper (Mouse's Whisker)
In the Golden Kingdom, many things are not quite as they seem. Cats who keep their eyes open and mouths closed are especially likely to notice the strange phenomena that occur within the castle, from glimmers of a ghost in the hallway to a tapestry that weaves itself. Mouse's Whisker, a cat of no words at all, is no exception to this rule. After her arrival in the Golden Kingdom, Mouse would quickly become aware of not only the inexplicable magic that makes its home in the castle fortress, but also the hushed whispers and murmured conversations between cats in the dead of night. It would take her no time at all to notice the strange group of cats that circled the castle borders every night. Mouse's astute observation skills would lead her straight into the thick of a dangerous plot brewing under the Kingdom's nose, before any other cat had time to decipher what was happening. As an informant, she would do her best to protect her new home by relaying information about the traitors to higher-ups, and keeping the enemy from reaching out to young, impressionable cats by predicting their targets ahead of time. Much later on, when war is brewing between the Golden Kingdom and the mysterious Guild, Mouse's Whisker would find herself the monarch's most crucial ally; in a time when every wall has ears, nonverbal communication is the only safe alternative, and she's just the cat for the job.

-
Last edited by ponz on Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:23 am

ORDER OF IMPORTANCE
1) Tiger's Eye
2) Green Spinel

Username (cs + site):
Clans: Conquest Avenue, Saint Leagueth Hill
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Conquest Avenue
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Tiger's Eye (Tiger)
I really need some deputies for my clan. Of course, I do need a bunch of other types of cats, but I feel like TIger's Eye has a certain connection to me. I also want him to have some sort of relationship with 'Guana, as he's going to be my villain in the near future.

Username (cs + site):
Clans: Conquest Avenue, Saint Leagueth Hill
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Conquest Avenue
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Green Spinel ('Guana)
As stated above, 'Guana's gonna be my future villain! My main idea is that he tries to form a harem of his own against Conquest's will and then tries to take Conquest's spot. His relationship with Tiger may be either be as friends or as informatives.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:43 am

Order of Preference:
    - Zircon
    - White Diamond

Username (cs + site): bsktcase
    Clans: Sloughclan, Viridian Court
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Sloughclan
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: Zircon (Cocoagleam)
    He will become the older brother of my girl Shellsong. I want more families in my clan and I saw him and knew he would fit perfectly as her brother. He will also become an uncle shortly as she has having a litter for with a stud. I imagine him showing up one day making her ecstatic to finally see him after all these years. Then he helps her raise her kits as she is on her own to do it.

Username (cs + site): bsktcase
    Clans: Sloughclan, Viridian Court
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Sloughclan
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: White Diamond (Grasscloud)
    Similar concept to like what I said above. Though this time he would be Shellsong's older half-brother via her's and Cocoagleam's [if I get him] father. Whom they didn't fully found out about tell they were older as her father didn't tell either of his mates about one another. Though Grasscloud would be a lot more resentful toward their father due to him spending more time with his half-siblings than him and his mother. Possibly leading him on a dark path in the future.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

readopt entries

Postby eagle, » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:34 pm

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: quickclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: violet iolite (violetpaw/violetsky)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: violet iolite always loved being a medicine cat's apprentice during her time in quartzclan, and she always had such a deep fascination with helping other cats and aiding them in their time of need. when she lived in quartzclan, she couldn't have ever imagined a different life for herself outside of training with red fire opal. even as a kit, violet iolite had a gentle heart and a desire to always be helpful, no matter what she would have to sacrifice from her own happiness. so, when quartzclan began to separate and cats began to go off on their different paths and violet iolite found herself with shrikethorn, she didn't have to be asked twice when the older warrior asked for the young apprentice to help her while she set out to find her long-lost son, treespirit. it had been a long time since shrikethorn was reunited with treespirit, and violet iolite didn't hesitate to offer her help for the travels ahead.
violet iolite had always been an optimist, and this was only further solidified when she and shrikethorn finally, at last, crossed paths with a quickclan patrol who were surpised when shrikethorn asked about treespirit. in quickclan, shrikethorn was finally reunited with treespirit and had the chance to meet his mate and their young kits. violet iolite thought that quickclan was a perfect place to live, and she thought that it would prove to be a paradise for her. she enjoyed the feeling of wind through her fur, there were many other apprentices around her age, and the older warriors were kind to the new arrivals. violet iolite imagined a life filled with even more than she had dreamed of in quartzclan, and her dreams stretched far beyond their limits until, at last, the leader offered bad news.
cyanstar told violet iolite that the medicine cats' den were full at the moment, with three different medicine cats as well as a newly appointed apprentice; they had no need for another additional medicine cat at the moment, especially when their attention had been turned to other issues which would require warriors to step up. violet iolite's only option for the time was to serve as a warrior apprentice, to forgo her previous training path to take up as a warrior apprentice to train how to hunt and fight. instead of gathering herbs, she would be patrolling the borders and chasing hares. the notion didn't appeal much to violite iolite at all. in fact, she considered leaving the moorland behind to try and different home on the other side of the horizon, far past the moorland, where her previous training might be required.
she pondered her different options for several days, spending her time with shrikethorn. the older molly had become like a mother to violet iolite while they had been traveling together, and violet iolite helped shrikethorn take care of the kits while treespirit and his mate took some time to get out of camp and stretch their legs. it was during the same time that violet iolite met bluesky, a senior warrior who told her about he had been a medicine cat before he joined quickclan. bluesky told violet iolite that he joined to help protect his brother and his brother's mate, and he told her that he had also considered leaving the clan for a long time as well. when violet iolite asked why he had stayed, even when he wasn't able to serve the clan as a medicine cat and hadn't wanted to be a warrior to begin with. bluesky told her that he found other ways to help his clan, the clan that had taken him in, gave him a home. he found his place, even if he would never be the strongest or the fastest warrior, there were always cats willing to help, who would be more than happy to welcome violet iolite as one of their own, if she let them into her life. finally, violet iolite accepted cyanstar's offer to stay and to join quickclan as one of the warrior apprentices, and she received the name violetpaw.
violetpaw was given a young, upbeat tom named vermilionsky as her mentor, and she became close friends with many of the other apprentices including fernpaw, finpaw, siskinpaw, as well as dragonpaw and her brother, the current medicine cat apprentice, lycheepaw. at first, despite her better desires, violetpaw was jealous of lycheepaw and she wished that they might have the fortune of swapping places, as she believed that she would be a better apprentice to autumnflower and the other medicine cats, but she remained quiet and did her best while training with vermilionsky. all throughout her training, violetpaw found herself feeling as though she was falling behind, still unused to quickclan's uneven ground and harsh winds that tore at her fur, while the other apprentices moved with ease and knew exactly where to place their paws. time and time again, violetpaw's frustrated threatened her ability to think clearly and to listen to vermilionsky, but her mentor was always patient and optimistic, no matter how many times violetpaw struggled to keep up, and, after several moons, violetpaw found it easier. slowly, she grew into her own and she began to enjoy the feeling of running across the moor with the rest of a patrol, and she began to look to lycheepaw not with a feeling of jealousy or competition, but truly as a friend who she could confide in, and, over time, lycheepaw would grow to become violetpaw's best friend.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me