PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby Sylvexi » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: Sylvexi
Team: Team Deluge
Prompt number: #3
Completed prompt:

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: Sylvexi
Team: Team Deluge
Round number: #3
Completed round prompts:
@0Zero0 - I think you're a really wonderful person, 0Zero0! Your art style is simply amazing, and I love looking at all the pieces you draw-- so many of them look like they came right out of an old storybook! It's also really fun to hang out with you, and I really enjoyed watching the stream you did; sorry I didn't talk more on it though. I know we typically don't talk too much, but I do like your company. <3 [78]
@Pufferheart - First of all, I'd just like to thank you for your drawing of Yurei!! Your art's very cute, and I'm really grateful to gotten art from you. I also can't wait to see how your team develops-- Statik is really cute, and I'm looking forward to see how your partner looks, when you do get to it! [57]
@MeltiTheDragon - Thank you so much for the kind words! I think you're an absolutely wonderful person, and I love how you draw. You make everything look really fluffy, and it all looks really great! I hope I can eventually draw fluff as well as you do. I'd also love to see how your team develops as time goes on, and I look forward to any developments! [65]
@imperials - Your artwork is absolutely stunning, and I love every single entry and adopt you've made for EotC, as well as all the things you've done for Township, too! I wish I had the time to enter for all of your comps, since they're all so cool and have amazing design. I hope I can get to know you a little better, too, since you seem like a really great person to hang out with! [74] (I also love your profile picture it's so adorable, little Deku is so pure)
@Swishy & Broken - I think you're really cool, and you're a really kind and helpful person, too! Seeing you around and talking to you makes me really happy, and I enjoy all our conversations together! You're just generally a really amazing person, and I'm glad to know you!! I absolutely love your art too, and I find it really cool that you include cameos in your pieces for EotC. I'm always looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful art. <3 [77]
@Skwigler - I don't know why it's taken so long for me to give a compliment for you, but here you go! You're a wonderful person, who's incredibly kind, and I'm really happy to be called your friend!! Talking to you is always a pleasure, especially when it's about all the shenanigans your cats are up to. Also, thank you so much for being so generous and making so many peoples' starters and partners, such as mine! You really are an amazing person, and I can't thank you enough for all that you do for everyone. <3 [94]
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:20 pm

Rondell wrote:Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: Rondell
Team: Team W.I.P.
Completed prompt:
    Code: Select all
    "Finally, if you secure that -" Mulder knodded in the direction of a thin rope, one end of which was already tied to Team W.I.P.'s tent, "THERE -" Now he indicated a peg that was sticking out of the ground at a drunken angle. "And pound it the rest of the way in, we should be good to go for tonight."
    "I don't see why we can't just sleep on the beach again." Onigiri grumbled as he hefted a mallet. "This tent stufff's too much trouble!
    "The locals say it looks like rain." Poko worked on tying a good knot.
    "'An I say it don't. D'ya SEE any clouds?!"
    "It's better to safe than sorry. Especially where our gear is concerned..."
    "But it's not gonna rain!" The sobble's voice now held a distinct wine, but he kept working, delivering three solid blows to the tent peg in quick sucuession. Only when Mulder shot him a 'thumbs up' did he ditch the mallet. It landed on the ground with muffled whump and Onigiri didn't give it a backwards glance, choosing instead to flounce over to a convenient rock and park his butt on it. "Who made you boss, anyway?"
    "I'm the only one who knew how to set up a tent." Mulder shrugged casually.
    "Still! You coulda helped more! Mak'in me mallet stuff an tie knots..."
    "He helped plenty and you know it. You just don't like taking orders!" This was from Poko who, due to her tiredness, was beling bolder than usual. With the bulk of the work done she'd settled down by the tent and was busy munching poffins.
    Onigiri simply stared.
    Just as he was opening his mouth to retort, a strange Pokemon burst through the bushes, out of breath and looking flustered. Their arrival caused all three members of Team W.I.P. to jump.
    Mulder was the first to recover. With an air of concern, he cautiously approached the newcomer, alert for any sign that their visitor was being persued. "Can we...?"
    "Can we help you in any way?" Onigiri cut him off. The young pokemon had slipped off his rock and snapped to attention only a few seconds after Mulder had taken control of the situation. He was still sore about the whole tent thing and eager to reaffirm his position as leader. "You seem rattled!"
    For one tense moment the islander looked back and forth between Mulder and Onigiri, not sure which of them to address. The pair's one-sided power struggle was clearly adding to their confusion! When Mulder sighed and gracefully took a step backward, they looked greatful. They also turned their full attention to the sobble. "We need your help! Several islanders have gone missing! We've already assembled search parties of our own, but we need every hand we can get. The more pokemon that look, the higher the chances that we find everyone safe and sound!"

Username: Rondell
Team: Team W.I.P.
Completed round prompts:
    @elio.

@Hush

@Spirittai1
Last edited by Rondell on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Team: https://toyhou.se/Sunlitsecrets/charact ... er:1171868
Completed round prompts:

@Eleya - I love your team! The piplup named Sammy is so adorable and his expression just brightens my whole day! Everyone on your team is very neat and the personalities you have written out are great! I especially appreciate how kind and accepting Bucky is. He seems like the kind of guy that is just out there to help folks out.

@Pufferheart - Hey there! I wanted to thank you for the wonderful art you sent me. I really wasn't expecting to get anything and seeing Sparky in your style was so cool! In addition, Statik is a super cool character and I love the art you have of them! Good luck out there in the pokemon world!

@megisawsm417 - Hello there! I just wanted to let you know that I saw some of your art around, and I think it's really cool! The colors and the patterns you've got going on in all your art just look great and are quite mesmerizing. Keep on drawing, friend - you're doing great!

Completed prompt:
The team receives a letter asking for help!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:25 pm

Username: snipsnops
Team: team thunderstorm
Completed round prompts:
gifts for imperials, cloudpelt, and zaika !
ImageImageImage

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round 4 !

Postby Petscop » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:39 am

Oh no ! There's a pokemon in trouble ! Can your team save them?

Round 4 has started !

roadkiil, upon completing the gift round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One gift )

kiffell, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Hush, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Obstagoon!, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

ArtisticDragon531, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon took notice of your fullbody colored and shaded gifts, and decided to give you 10 more pokecoins !

BecNessMonster, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon took notice of your fullbody colored and shaded gifts, and decided to give you 10 more pokecoins !

alphatoros, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Cloudpelt, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Takura., upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ).

0Zero0, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

gurocora., upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

elio., upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

megisawsm417, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon took notice of your fullbody colored with background gifts, and decided to give you 10 more pokecoins !

imperials, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Pufferheart, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

MeltiTheDragon, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Shuurock, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Eleya, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Sylvexi, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon takes notice of your extra gifts, and awards you 15 more pokecoins !

Rondell, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Sunlitsecrets, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Snipsnops, upon completing the gift round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One gift ). A pokemon took notice of your fullbody colored and shaded gifts, and decided to give you 20 more pokecoins !

New comers to the event, don't be afraid ! You can miss up to 2 rounds and still get the myo at the end !
Last edited by Petscop on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyJoFo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:51 am

Username: IzzyJoFo
Team:
Round number: #4
Completed round prompts:
For @0Zero0
For @Newmaker
For @roadkiil
IzzyJoFo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:39 am

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Prompt number: #4
Completed prompt:

Once they were ready, Lukas settled on the division of who’d be staying at the village. The children were tasked with staying here, keeping the villagers calm and collected while they were off on their mission. Ethos had begrudgingly accepted to stay back.
“Sorry, kids.” Echo smiled. “Maybe next time. We want to make sure you’re all safe, because this could be dangerous.”
The group of kids gave a faint whine, but they settled down after Echo assured them they were doing an important job, even if they weren’t fighting anyone. He returned to the adults, giving a nod. “Okay, I think we’re ready to head out. Evelyn, if you could lead us to where you last saw Romulus?”
Evelyn gave a sniffle before nodding, taking charge next to Lukas as the group headed out of the village. She kept herself close as they made it over to the place she talked about.
“H...Here. Here’s where I last saw Romulus before someone grabbed him.” She fluffed her fur out in an attempt to calm herself down. Lukas gave a nod.
“Thank you. We’ll wait here so you can run back home.” He replied, and Evelyn ran back as fast as she could on her little legs to get back to the village. Once they were sure she had managed to get back to the village, the small group of adults began to investigate the area - with little to go on, they were just shooting for anything. It was a long while of searching with no results, and the group was starting to get disheartened.

Suddenly they heard a loud screech, and immediately darted in the direction it came from.

“This way!” Lukas scampered as fast as his legs would take him, with the others in stride. It seemed like ages before they broke the underbrush and made it into a new clearing, and they caught sight of what had made the distress cry.
A purple Popplio, cornered by a big, scruffy Mightyena. The Popplio, presumably Romulus, noticed their arrival and just sort of stared, unable to really do anything. The Mightyena didn’t notice the newcomers, stepping closer to the Popplio. Lukas nodded and the group sprung into action, and the Nickit quickly hit the Mightyena with a Tail Slap. This caught their attention and they sprung around, snarling. Echo ran over to the Popplio and took a defensive position. Jon shot off a Moonblast, and the Mightyena recoiled. They lunged forward to try to bite at him, and Jon jumped back to avoid it. Heather shoved him out of the way and jumped at the Mightyena, lunging in with a Thunder Fang. The attacking pokemon snarled before they ran off, and the group settled down once they were sure they were gone. Echo turned to look at Romulus.
“You okay, kid?” He asked, and the Popplio nodded. “Good. We’re here to bring you back to the village.”
“Th-Thank you!” Romulus flustered as he seemed a little eager to get back home. “Really. When I couldn’t see Evelyn I got really scared.”
Echo smiled and moved to give Romulus space to move past him. “We’re happy to help out. Evelyn’ll be really glad to see you back in the village, most likely.” Romulus hopped past him, and the group began to head back home. Nobody really spoke during the trip back to the village, just sort of giving the Popplio time to calm down from the incident. Evelyn immediately ran over once they stepped into the village, ecstatic to see her friend back safe.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Her tail was wagging like crazy. “I’m really glad he’s home safe!!”
Echo chuckled. “Glad he’s safe, too. We should let him rest a little, okay?”
Evelyn gave an eep and stepped back. “R-Right! Sorry.” She flustered. “Thank you so much, it really does mean a lot..”
Echo just gently gave her a pat atop her head, and Romulus went to go lay down.

----

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Completed round prompts:
for roadkiil - for sylvexi - for knickknacks
Last edited by mal du pays on Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:35 am

Username: kiffell
Team: team royal star
Completed prompt: milotic seems to have gotten worn out fighting the whirlpool it was stuck in

Username: kiffell
Team: team royal star
Completed round prompts:
elio. becnessmonster cloudpelt
Last edited by kiffell on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby megisawsm417 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:56 am

Username: megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Completed prompt:
The Second Call: Pearl wasn't kidnapped, she got the call to adventure, somewhere across the ocean. And she has the feeling they're going to need to build a boat.

Username:
Team: Team Wonder
Completed round prompts:
Sunlitsecrets
Pufferheart
gurocora.
Just a random person on the Internet.
If you don't have a PokefarmQ account, can you click my party? Here it is.
megisawsm417

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:13 pm

Completed prompt:
Looks like Doduo has gotten lost! Good thing the team is here to help!

Completed round prompts:
for snipsnops

for sylvexi

for narumeia
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist