[✦] arkade - ESCAPE ROOM [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[✦] arkade - ESCAPE ROOM [DAY 7 RESULTS]

Postby 76heart » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:31 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Aspen and I thank you dearly for participating in the final day! We've truly enjoyed doing this for you all, and though it was rocky, thank you for sticking with us <3 We hope from the bottom of our hearts' that you've enjoyed it as much as we hoped you would <33

"Thank you for joining us, friends. I feel a true sorrow that it is almost time to say goodbye. We have something special prepared for our final parting that you shall soon see."
"And we have a little gift for some of you. We really appreciate you playing our game, kid."
The two smile affectionately at each other when they think you're no longer looking, and you have a feeling your goodbye with them will have something to do with their date.

If you participated in all seven days, to reward you it seems like there's something for a special randomly chosen four. To see if it's you, be sure to scroll down to the bottom!

Use CTRL + F to find your name!

If you are not listed here and feel you have been missed in genuine error, please message either myself or AboveAspen and we'll get you fixed right up!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Trash Bag Toss
+ 1 Ticket
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

At least you had fun, right?

It seems Naera was called in to help with the tickets at least, because she's smiling at you and clapping enthusiastically when you manage to sink a little trash bag into the holes covering the recycling and rubbish- which for the record, to you seems like an invitation for even more mess, though you wont admit it. You especially won't admit it because that was the first trash bag you sunk. It was your only score, for the entire day of playing. It was the only time you didn't miss. Dang, how did you manage to fail that so badly? Naera notices the slightly despondent expression on your face and steps closer to comfort you, looking out to the set up game. "You know darling, I am not skilled at this either. I am to used to the ah, water resistance I guess one could say to properly throw." Water resistance? Did she toss beanbags underwater? You mentally shake your head, and look to her again to see her smiling at you, and holding a ticket out to your form. "Here, you have earned it for trying so hard." You accept it, and look down. Oh. One ticket for your one score. Ouch.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wiccan Witch
Ucanthandleme
avianAnnihilator
PleaserOfCrowds
quiche cat!
Kyar
booshweasel
SilentMelody
fuiuki
LivingLethal
KVShadow
rem sleep
nermal1999
Cloasiii
MelonBreeze
Takk
lovage
Annie15970

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dance on Sponge Shoes
+ 2 Tickets
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You danced like no one was watching, you little superstar.

"Oh! Darling, careful, you're about to-" Naera's singsong voice reaches you just a little too late as you get a little too into the dancing and end up sliding straight into the large bucket of soapy water for the sponge shoes- now dirty with how many played the sponge shoe game throughout the day-, knocking it over onto yourself, as in both the bucket, and all the water. You lay on the ground, dazed with the bucket pinning you to the puddle of soap and dirty water on the floor, and watch with spinning stars in your eyes as Naera's figure appears over you, filled with concern. "Oh my, are you alright? Is any part of you injured?" It takes a moment, but the stars and dizziness fade and you're able to see her dark eyes and concern clearly, and you give her a thumbs up. Your pride is wounded, but you wont tell her that, she probably knows already. Carefully, she heaves the bucket from on top of you, using a strength you didn't know she had, and then hoists you up, pulling you up by the arm and lightly patting your shoulder when you're upright again, trying to hide the grimace at the grime now covering you. "Here darling, you should take these, and please, stay safe."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Missing✖
altiora
Catskitten
SilhouetteStation
tremolite
LostInTheEcho
honeycreeper66
astrafrack
Calibri
FluffyBirdie
Aey
Stormowalf
Amplify
Newmaker
Grey_Hoodie
Frisco
LuciferFalling
Vordai
cypheriius
tharrot
Lillybear
*Starshimmer*
twinkle park
Brackensnake
christine,
ThatPinkThing
Namida_☾
Madziu
Baylin
SaltyBirb
ilya

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sabotage
+ 3 Tickets
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Saboteurs shouldn't prosper, but I guess you did?

Unlike the others who were more than willing to help out or play along with the puzzle guise of the day, you yourself weren't as keen to be spending the last day of the escape room cleaning. And sure, maybe it would have been kind to help out even a little bit, but you more definitely had better things to be doing. Deciding to skip out on cleaning, you do your best to slip away unseen. As you leave, you swear you hear someone call out your name. No way. There was no way you were going to be stopped this time. In order to give yourself enough time to escape, you kick the pile of trash you pass on the way out in hopes that it makes the path unable to be crossed. Seconds later, a hand is placed on your shoulder and you are stopped dead in your tracks. You feel your heart sink in your chest when you look in front of you and see Major... but he's smiling? You thought for sure that he'd be all shades of angry for kicking around the trash. "Hey! Thanks kid, you saved me the hassle of tossing all of that out myself." Confused, you look in the direction of the trash and see that it hadn't landed on the floor at all, but instead in the garbage cans across from you. You're not sure how it happened, but it looks like you ended up helping after all. At least that's what you tell Major as he hands you several tickets for 'giving him a hand with the trash'.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ford
NightMareRose
ThatDragonAdara
deerbroken
katniss `
bakuraas.
kolyakun
conradical
fish-juice
lonk
Deercan
Sinful_Lies
corvidous
Sobble

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Do Some Sweeping
+ 5 Tickets
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You decided to be a kind person, and your efforts were rewarded.

When you had first offered to take the broom from Major and take over with the sweeping, you didn't realize how big of a help you actually had been. In your eyes, sweeping seemed like the easiest option out of any other option and is why you opted with that. Turns out though, sweeping was Major's least favourite part of clean up and you had managed to save him a great deal of time. Whenever he swept previous rooms, dust and other small particles always seemed to get the better of him and end up underneath the dustpan. He just didn't have the time to deal with it today and it seemed like you were his saving grace. You swore you saw the stress melt from his eyes the moment both broom and dustpan were in your possession. "Thanks kid, it's a big help... I really mean it. You've saved me a lot of hassle." His words are genuine and it almost takes you by surprise at how gentle his demeanour was. You couldn't bring yourself to tell him that you thought this would be the easy way out, and instead graciously accepted his thanks as well as tickets.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
薄桜鬼
APH Siantia
DragonOfEmber
Khada Jhin
-pidge
Yautja
IndigoBlues
iBrevity
benrey.
a u r o r a
Schnuffel Bunny
waffle02
Fairixia
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ
ky-on
Discontinued
Zailune
dolly
CSMintCat
cocoa
trans
PikachuTori25
rustyroxy
leafy.
Broccoli_Bento
Mnemosyne
Rosemoon

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Something Special
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Congratulations, you've won a kit!
Thank you for participating in all seven days <3

When they have all been completed, they will be posted in a separate post after the goodbye, so stay tuned!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
-pidge
Grey_Hoodie
Yautja
Khada Jhin
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✦] arkade - ESCAPE ROOM [DAY 7 KITS]

Postby 76heart » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:37 pm

Stay tuned for their oekaki references to all be added to the post! Check back within the next few days to see if they're there <3
All links are here! <3

Thank you all so much for the patience! I truly apologize for how long this took to get to you, but I hope that this can give a smile, and for everyone, please stay tuned for the goodbye post! It shall find it's way to you all very very soon and is already in progress <3

I'd also like to give a massive thank you to Kana and Monstera for helping us out and supplying their fantastic talent for some kits, please go and give them loads of love! We couldn't have done this without them.

━━━━━━
Khada Jhin wrote:Image

non-rarity: sclera
standard: shine, hair, claws
common: tail, long fur
uncommon: ears, short fur

kit by kanadensis
━━━━━━
-pidge wrote:Image

non-rarity: sclera
standard: shine, hair, teeth, claws
common: tail, long fur, backmane
uncommon: ears, short fur

kit by kanadensis

Now that the days of the Escape Room have ended, before the Arkade closes for good and while you still have a chance, you decide to take a little trip through the sets to see the magic behind all you've been through. They still look far more real than any set probably should, especially the temple you've just set foot into again, but you've learned not to question it, and even if you hadn't, you're interrupted by some laughter and the sound of what you assume are darts slamming against a wall. Uh oh.
You tiptoe carefully around the edge of the tunnel, and when you peak your head just barely around to see what you're about to walk into, you're greeted with the sight of two kits gleefully setting off the many traps in their section of the tunnel, and a Naera who looks completely worn. You see her flinch as one of the kits- the one of green- giggling, presses on a tile painted a hawk and leaps back just in time to miss a shoot of paint splattering against the wall where they just were, and Naera who looks positively forlorn as a neon green fleck lands on her nose. The two, probably twins, high five enthusiastically, and the red one moves to pull the hand of a skeleton guard on the wall, but before they can cause any more mischief and mayhem with that, Naera spots you and instantly brightens up.
"Oh, darling, thank the merciful gods you've arrived!" Her shoulders sag in relief as her voice meets your ears, but the twins pause and shoot her a glare, and Naera grimaces apologetically, not wanting to make the two feel bad. "Ah, little ones I am so sorry. I was just waiting for them, I have something to ah- tell them. Please-" You can catch a near imperceptible wince from her as she continues. "carry on."

With that, she rushes to you and pulls you around the corner you came from, desperation crossing her features as the sound of metal, presumably a weapon, hitting the stone wall hard reaches you both. "They've been here for hours, and I cannot leave them. This part of the temple is truly dangerous, and was never meant to be part of the games. They've somehow found their way in and will not leave until they've tested everything, and there is a many trap left to go." She sighs, her voice soft, and looks to you imploringly, eyes searching your own hopefully. "Could you please talk with them, and try and convince them to come with you, perhaps offer to take one home? I heard they're alone here, poor things."

Grey_Hoodie wrote:Image

standard: hair, shine, tooth
common: backmane, tail
uncommon: fur, ears

kit + their story by monstera

Out of the corner of your eye as you leave the Escape Room, you swear you noticed some bright movement- first a flash of orange and blue, followed by bright pink. Confused, you assume it's a defective game lighting up and go back to what you were doing. Soon enough though, you see it again, but this time it looks like... a small kit being chased around by Skye?
You watch in astonishment as she finally catches up to the little kal a few feet away from you. She lightly taps them on the shoulder, shouts "Tag!!", then turns to run away, though nearly bumps into you instead.
"Oh I'm so sorry!! We were just playing a game. I saw this kid trying to unplug one of the DDR machines. At first I was so mad!! And then I started chasing them. But then I realized I was having so much fun chasing them that we ended up turning it into tag!! Isn’t that fun? Wanna join? Oh we could maybe turn it into hide and seek-" she seems to be going on one of her tangents again and blabbers on for a few more moments before getting a sudden excited look on her face.
"Y'know, I think I've seen this kid hanging out around here for a while. Why don't you take them home with ya?"

Yautja wrote:Image

non-rarity: skinny
standard: hair, shine
common: tail

kit by 76heart
based on palettes and image inspiration provided by AboveAspen

"No, kid, for the last time, you can't pull up the flowers. These are authentic Egyptian Lotuses, on loan from some fancy garden place Naera bargained with. Been specially bred or something, not for bouquets." Major tells someone, frustration in his gruff voice. You can just picture him pinching the bridge of his nose. "I haven't got time for this, I need to go and get to Naera."
Right when you step into the Escape Room, you feel it may perhaps be wisest to turn around and slip away before you're noticed. You've clearly walked into something, and it's clear it's been going on for awhile. You really don't want to get dragged into- the kit sits back on their haunches by the river set with a dramatic hmph, and notices you, drawing Major's attention. Darn. "Ah, just who I was hoping to see, maybe you can help me out here?" He taps his foot nodding to the kit with his head impatiently, and you slowly step towards them, knowing you don't have a choice. The kit looks to you, squinting their eyes and sizing you up, seeing if you're a worthy adversary, or at least someone worthy of listening to. You swallow under the intensity of their gaze, the way they seem to be staring into your very soul, and breathe a sigh of relief as they give you a curt nod, deeming you suitable, and cross their arms, turning their attention back to Major.

"This here young one wants to take the lotuses, and I have to get to Naera. She needs help dealing with some trouble in the temple. We have some other flowers laying around that aren't on a loan that would cost all our arms, could you maybe help them find one of them?" You turn to the kit, who dips their head in reply, relenting so long as you help them find an even better flower. Well, it looks like you're going to have your work cut out for you, but at least Major is giving you a grateful smile.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me