✦ Stars Catvent 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ✦ Stars Catvent 2022

Postby Whovian5EVA » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:40 pm

↬ catvent day: two

↬ username & id:Whovian5eva 328762
    ↬ clan archive: Cats of the Desert

↬ word count: 170 words; n/a, if art
    ↬ prompt:
      Aspenwind stretched out his legs eager to start off the night, feeling extra stiff this evening. He guessed that it had to do with his big night of hunting to prepare for the festivities that this time of year brought. As he made his way toward the main hollow of the burrow, Windgaze looked at him as though she had seen a ghost. “What’s wrong?” He looked around the burrow, checking that there wasn’t some creepy crawly that had invaded the burrow…
      “You’re… alive? Aspenwind??” She replied
      He looked down at his paws trying to figure out what was wrong, and then he realised… he was made of… cookie?! He couldn’t help himself he just had to try a little nibble of his claw… it looked so delicious…
      Starry Emberstorm giggled to herself, knowing yeah Aspenwind was the best choice for this little bit of fun! He loved cookies and biscuits of any kind, no cat fit the role better! She was sure everything would be back to normal tomorrow…

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cecro » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:06 am

↬ username & id: kroger + 1018618
    ↬ clan archive: meadowclan

↬ word count: 12 words
    ↬ prompt: honeybelly turned herself into a lizard-shaped gingerbread man! she blames the lizard

hello!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
they/he pronouns
autistic, if i potentially
come off as rude pls do lmk!
toyhouse: cecro
discord: wormies3486
past user: kroger

cecro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 ✦ Peaceclan Catvent #2

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:24 am

↬ username & id: coffee.berry, #1008279
    ↬ clan archive: Peaceclan

↬ word count: 291 words <3
    ↬ prompt:

Oakspeck padded through the forest. It was a dark, starry night and he was just about to start gazing up at the gorgeous sky, when a familiar voice - Hazelpelt's - stopped him. "Getting ready to wish upon a star, are you?"

Oakspeck grinned. He really liked Hazelpelt but wasn't going to tell her - definitely not anytime soon. Maybe when they were better friends. Yes, they were friends - friends who liked to tease each other. It was all good fun, though!

"You know it, Hazelpelt!" Oakspeck shook his head and laughed. "But it looks like you have something suuper important to tell me?" Oakspeck cocked his head to the side.

"Somebody's over the curiosity limit." Hazelpelt teased, and Oakspeck's heart skipped a beat. "But yes, it is 'suuuper important'. And kind of funny. Yesterday, Saltwater said TwinkleClan had told her they were going to prank us today so we shouldn't worry if anything weird happens."

Oakspeck motioned for her to go on. "..and they turned Ghostfeather into an object twolegs call a.. Sana Hat? No, Santa Hat." Hazelpelt exclaimed. Oakspeck gasped, then laughed. "I know what that is! 'Santa' is some kind of godly being they believe in. Santa brings them presents.. I still don't know what to get my friends... on a holiday called 'Christmas Eve'. It's in 22 days from now."

The two friends laughed. Hazelpelt got her camera, an object she'd found forgotten by a twoleg a moon ago. She'd figured out how it worked, and took a video of the Santa Hat speaking with Ghostfeather's voice: "Change me back!! This is not funny!!"
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:32 am

↬ username & id: alpha Snowdust 938800
    ↬ clan archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4555869

↬ word count: 19
    ↬ prompt:
    Cloudpaw was turned into a loaf cake, just for fun… and Sandflare was turned into a very unamused cupcake. Oops.
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:36 am

↬ username & id: LittleMiniCooper 734624
    ↬ clan archive: Flowerclan

↬ word count: 74 words; n/a, if art
    ↬ prompt: Valerienstorm was shocked to find herself a tasty treat! Not a tasty treat to snack on, she herself was a treat! She looked at her, once paws, now hands? She was a gingerbread cat! Her once soft fur was now decorated with icing.
    Valerienstorm had quite the day fighting off her clan mates as they tried to take a bite. She explained all day that she was actually Valerienstorm and not a tasty treat.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:06 am

↬ username & id: LiLi041 925966
    ↬ clan archive: eNUF

↬ word count: 83 words
    ↬ prompt: Santa got turned into a cookie... just a regular chocolate chip cookie, the kind that goes well with milk. Her lips flattened into a straight line- or they would, if she had a mouth anymore. Even if she did, she would not be in the slightest mood to bust out into a joyful "ho ho ho".

She rolled her round cookie body into a corner to hide, and laid there, waiting this curse out. Turning into a cookie, she was going to get eaten!
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:32 am

↬ username & id: LittleMaple
    ↬ clan archive: Aetherclan

↬ word count: 000 words; n/a, if art
    ↬ prompt:
Ratfang got changed into a well done smore!! A gramcracker for his hard shell, chocolate for his overly sweet inner shell, and a sweet and gooey heart on the inside <3 even if it is a little charred...
    what are you made of?
    good people.

call me Maple/Scout! I love him <3
    artist, poet, goober (marcie was here 🕷️)

Aetherclan | HCR | TPO | DOGS | BC/FP

LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:20 am

↬ username & id: deercan | 776756
    ↬ clan archive: the roundtails

↬ word count: 206 words
    ↬ prompt: sundew would certainly be turned into a rainbow cupcake if she was a dessert, there was no doubt about that. a sweet vanilla batter mixed together of an orchestra of different food dyes. upon the top lay a swirl of rainbow, for the delicious sugar icing had been coloured too! it would be topped off with a marvelous array of sprinkles.. maybe a bit too many.. of white and pink and every colour under the sun, the tasty treat wrapped up in a flower and heart patterned paper fit perfectly for the new sundew cupcake. a lime green string tied in a pretty little bow around it, in the center lay an edible heart sticker.

her beloved mate, inkcap, would find himself as a single piece of black licorice, in particular with a small bite on one end of the twisted treat. simply bitter and often disliked by many the candy is, and one might assume the same for this cat treat, but a closer look upon it may reveal a secret sought only by those willing enough to care and find it with patience. akin to the glimmer of morning faerie wings, the onyx black candy piece was delicately sprinkled with fine and pure sugar.
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:16 am

↬ username & id: fruitbat 272407
    ↬ clan archive: here

↬ word count: 36
    ↬ prompt: Maggie would be turned into a sugar cookie! Simple yet always a crowd favourite. She has many different ways of expressing herself, just like the many different icing decorations you can find on a sugar cookie.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:29 am

↬ username & id: kennymcnenny + 985228
    ↬ clan archive: Howling of the Seas

↬ word count: 126
    ↬ prompt:
    If anybody in the crew would get turned into a holiday dessert, it would definitely be Slug. And he'd be fruitcake. It's a dessert that not a lot of people like, and one that is often lacking in flavor and texture. Which sounds harsh when comparing a cat to it, but if it's made correctly and actually given the time and proper care needed to make it, it can be delicious and it's truly a Christmas staple. Filled with wonderful spices and authentic dried fruit, a wonderful dessert. And there will always be people out there that will love fruitcake regardless. Slug being turned into a fruitcake would fit him, though he wouldn't think so and would be pretty miserable about being turned into a food
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me