2022 CaC Pride Purrade

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby Red weasel » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:57 pm

Cat 3 Entry - Mama Black Bear
Username: Red weasel
Cat Name: Ursas light
Cat's Clan: Which clan will they go to? Auroraclan
Your Clans: Auroraclan. Geminiclan
Prompt: Ursalight originally came from the forest, and was well accustomed to it, but she also wanted more out of life. In her travels she was taken in by a two-leg couple, and was happy at first to get to experience life from a new angle. She had many new friends, one whom she fell for named Smoky, who often tried to urge her to go back to forest. The two-legs were often loud, and though she couldn’t understand their words, she knew that they were often angry. She noticed that cats who were less “slightly”, required more work, or were more obviously different than her often were treated meanly by the loud couple. Those who the couple liked more, often didn’t stay in the house long. One day Smoky was taken by two visitors. Soon after she found out she was pregnant, and knew she had to leave, and find a safer place to raise her kids, but she couldn’t just leave her friends. So she rounded up as many of her friends who would come, created and especially plan, and was able to help free some friends and help them find better homes.

Cat 4 Entry - Vitiligo
Cat Name: meridiankit
Cat's Clan: Which clan will they go to? Geminiclan
Your Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
Prompts: Trans flag! Meridiankit loves to party with all their friends, and make new friends in the process.

Cat 5 Entry - Day 4
Cat Name: Flickstep
Cat's Clan: Which clan will they go to? Geminiclan
Your Clans: This is to help me keep track more thoroughly of who has already won a cat! Geminiclan, Auroraclan
Raffle No. (If you lose count, I'll go through myself, but even just one or two cats where it's maintained will help me a lot!) 5
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:23 am

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Ebonymoon
Cat's Clan: ChaosClan
Your Clans: ChaosClan, MeadowClan
Prompt: Life as a kittypet was not the life for Ebony. She loved her Twolegs, she would never deny that, but the other cats were stifling for the free spirited she-cat. She felt like they were always watching her, judging her actions, judging her personality. She felt like she had no friends… until she met a wild cat, the cats her kittypet ‘friends’ had wanted her never to interact with, for they were vicious, ruthless killers. But Pygmycurl was different from how the wild cats had always been described - such a sweet, gentle cat. Ebonymoon left to be with them, their love so bright and warm, nothing like the weak lights Ebonymoon felt around all the other cats. She left for Pygmycurl, joining a clan and vowing to be a permanent queen to help all the other queens and kits in the clan be strong and healthy and help them develop open minds about the world around them, raising her kits alongside Pygmycurl.

Cat 4 Entry - Vitiligo
Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Blueberrykit
Cat's Clan: ChaosClan
Your Clans: ChaosClan, MeadowClan
Prompts: bracelets would be trans flag colors! His favorite way to celebrate is to hang out with friends, to socialize, and talk about each other’s experiences and support each other. He has always been excited to plan a camp-wide party to celebrate, and plans to have such a party when he’s made a warrior and find amazing prey and make some cool decorations with the leaves and rocks he finds around the territory.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:03 am

Username: Skywardthedragon
Cat Name: Shadowcleft
Cat's Clan: CalderaClan
Your Clans: CalderaClan
Prompt:
Shadowcleft was of a sort never completely understood by his birth Clan, but one that they never really bothered to understand either. When he declared that he wanted to be called a tom and not a molly, they agreed, and though there were some rough spots they complied. When he took another tom as a mate, they were quite confused; why call yourself a tom if you’re just going to love another tom? But they didn’t object. But when he became pregnant with kits, allowed himself to be called “queen” and “Mama” by the newborns in the nursery, they could not understand. If he was meant to be a tom, why do molly-things? They rejected his gender, calling him molly and she-cat, and he couldn’t bear it. Maybe, this place was not meant to understand him. Running away while full of kits was dangerous, but it was his only option to find people who accepted him for who he was, and didn’t try to fit him into their labels.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:29 am

Cat 5 Entry - Day 4
Username: broken*
Cat Name: sootsmudge
Cat's Clan: yangclan
Your Clans: celestial beings. scarabclan. yangclan. pocketclan.
Raffle No. 6
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:17 pm

Cat 5 Entry - Day 4
Username: sharklord
Cat Name: tbd
Cat's Clan: HazelClan
Your Clans: HazelClan, The Gladiators, SirenClan & GardenClan
Raffle No. 7
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:28 pm

Cat 5 Entry - Day 4
      Username: bugbelly
      Cat Name: tbd!
      Cat's Clan: wheatclan
      Your Clans: wheatclan & mintclan
      Raffle No. 8
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:07 pm

Cat 4 Entry - Vitiligo
Username: rosie gal
Cat Name: Otterkit (Otterheart)
Cat's Clan: Lakeclan
Your Clans: Lakeclan
Prompts: Gay male flag! His favorite way to celebrate pride is by being around those he cherishes most and makes him feel welcomed and loved. He's very introverted, so being around his close circle of friends is what makes him comfortable.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 3 Winner

Postby selkirks » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:07 am

◃ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ▹

~ Cat 3 - Mama Black Bear Winner ~x
x

I fell deeply in love with each entry. This community is full of talented writers and it was extremely difficult to choose a winner for this cat, but after some consideration, I'll be awarding this cat to notwearingsocks! I adore your story and Forgetknot's story hit close to home for me. Congratulations on winning Mama Black Bear!

As I said before, I fell in love with each entry, so I will be handing out RU's to each participant!

broken, I keep thinking about your entry and how much I adore it. Your writing is beautiful, and here's your very own Corrie!
longhair dilute tortie rosette with ojos azules
ll / XOXo / BB / dd / Aa / Mcmc / SpSp / tata / Bmbm / ii / wbwb / EE / Ccb / kk / ww / Ojoj

skarrred, I adore Deanero, and their story! I hope Deanero is able to live a nice life in Withered Fang Peak!
longhaired tortoiseshell with yellow eyes
ll / XOXo / BB / Dd / dmdm/ aa / mcmc / spsp / tata / Bmbm / ii / wbwb / EE / Ccb / kk / ww / ojoj

red weasel, I am extremely attached to Ursalight and her story. My cat's name is Smokey, so I was smiling while a cat in your story named Smoky made an appearance. Ursalight and her selflessness endears me, and I hope she can live a good life in Auroraclan!
longhair chocolate rosette with orange eyes
ll / XoXo / bb / Dd / AA / McMc / SpSp / tata / Bmbm / ii / wbwb / EE / Ccb / kk / ww / ojoj

kazin, your writing has always been an inspiration for me, and this entry is no different. I adore the story you crafted with Pygmycurl and Ebonymoon, and I hope Ebonymoon is able to live a good life in Chaosclan!
mediumhair blue rosette with low white and blue eyes
Ll / XoXo / Bb / dd / AA / McMc / SpSp / tata / Bmbm / ii / wbwb / EE / CC / kk / Wsw / ojoj

skyward, as someone genderfluid, I related heavily to Shadowcleft's story, as someone who has faced rejection for my identity. I hope Shadowcleft is able to live a nice life within Calderaclan!
longhair ginger rosette with ojos azules
ll / XOXO / Bb / DD / aa / McMc / SpSp / tata / Bmbm / ii / wbwb / EE / CC / kk / ww / Ojoj
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 6

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:25 am

~ Cat 6 - Donskoy ~x
x

Just a quick one for this cat. The entries are open until midnight tomorrow, so you have nearly 27 hours.
To win this cat, tell me what pride flag they're wearing as a cloak, and give me a brief anecdote about them helping another cat come to terms with their identity

without accessories
with accessories

Ginger rosette tabby donskoy with low white spotting and green eyes, and a PYOP flag-cloak

ll | Bbl | XO- | DD | dmdm | aa | McMc | Spsp | tata | Bmbm | ii | wbwb | EE | CC | Wsw | HrbdHr

Code: Select all
[i][b][u]Cat 6 Entry - Donskoy[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat's Clan:[/b] Which clan will they go to?
[b]Your Clans:[/b]
[b]Cat's Identity:[/b]
[b]Which Flag Do They Have?[/b]
[b]Prompts:[/b]

All credits for the font art on this thread go to fontmeme.
Lines by Jazz

x
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:35 am

cat 6 entry - donskoy
username: notwearingsocks
cat name: wizard "wiz"
cat's clan: totemclan
your clans: totemclan
cat's identity: homosexual cis tom
which flag do they have?: gay man pride flag
prompts: Wizard was a recluse; he'd much rather stick to himself and his outrageous experiments than to interact with any other cat. His dwelling was a hazy cave, and the entrance emitted a colorful puff of smoke every so often as the tomcat tipped mysterious liquids into various beakers of all shapes and sizes.

Wizard was mumbling to himself, agonizing over what else to add to his concoction when a strange voice interrupted him. And the voice was what was strange, not it's unfamiliarity.

"`Scuse me, mister," the voice called, muffled by the sound of bubbling potions and brews. "Can I com'in?"

Wizard grunted in assent, and the visitor came into view. A kit! Surely this young tomkit wasn't old enough to leave his mother? "What are you doing all the way out here?" Wiz asked, narrowing his eyes. Some of the nearby rogues and barncats weren't too fond of him; they though him bizarre and dangerous. (Bizarre, sure. Dangerous? Hardly.)

"Er - " the small guest shuffled his paws uncertainly. Wizard took a moment to observe his, and realized what was making him difficult to understand; two identically sized fangs poked from his mouth, an overbite that impeded his speaking minorly. "I, heard, um, stories 'bout you. Lots'a cats say you're kinda different."

Wizard chuffed at that; different was an understatement. "Sure I am," he replied with no malice. "But that doesn't answer my question."

The kit was nervous, that much was clear. He blinked big eyes up at Wizard, black coat and teensy fangs making him look strikingly like a bat inside of Wiz's cave. "All'a'the other kits make fun'a me!" The kit squeaked loudly in protest, his tail sticking straight up and puffed out with indignation. "An' it's not my fault my teeth're out!"

Wizard understood. He had been poked fun at, too, growing up, what with his hairlessness and adoration for all things weird and scientific. "You tell them," he turned away, his cloak swooshing around him with the movement. "That if they make fun of you again, the scary wizard from the cave up the mountain is gonna come down there and turn them into frogs!"

He turned back to the kit with a grin. "And you're right, little one," he padded closer and crouched to be the same height as the visitor. "You can't change your fangs, so embrace them, little bat. You are uniquely you in every way."

The kit blinked at him, smiling gently before the expression fell once more. "Somethin' else, too..." he hesitated. "I'm, uh, a tom, ya'know? But I don't really - I, um - "

"You like other toms," Wizard finished the sentence for the kit, his words gentle. The kit appeared taken aback that Wizard had so easily guessed his secret, but Wizard had been in the same set of paws before and knew exactly the struggle the young cat was facing. "Well, that's perfectly okay! I do, too, you know. No cat can tell you who to love, understand?"

The kit nodded, and when he finally left - after asking Wizard what just about every potion in the cave was made of and what it'd do to whomever drank it - he was sporting a grin and had a spring in his step that was sure to linger.
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me