๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ Artist Applications!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ Artist Applications!

Postby Layamell » Wed May 25, 2022 11:44 pm

Username + user ID Layamell 987626

Tell me a bit about this werm! They are covered in a moss and flowers.

Tell me a bit about this werm! I like ravens so I did a werm with raven feathers. I ended up with shaman-like werm.

Tell me a bit about this werm! Shinyyy.

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? i really like wermz and I would love to make designs for them. I have quite a lot of ideas I would like to apply somewhere and I just like to do this kind of stuff.
Last edited by Layamell on Sat May 28, 2022 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Layamell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tallcakes » Thu May 26, 2022 11:01 am

Username + user ID Tallcakes + 1040859

378209EF-2FB0-450D-8ABD-03014B29442F.jpeg
378209EF-2FB0-450D-8ABD-03014B29442F.jpeg (23.33 KiB) Viewed 190 times

Tell me a bit about this werm! Bee werm <3 it loves flowers (obviously) and gives honey to all their friends.

5DA16BA0-563F-4382-A2B1-E4566333E080.jpeg
5DA16BA0-563F-4382-A2B1-E4566333E080.jpeg (22.07 KiB) Viewed 190 times

Tell me a bit about this werm! Frog fan werm. They love this species they made up called frogs (I had to do SOMETHING to make it canonically accurate.) and made an entire outfit for it.

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? I think wermz are amazing and adorable. I am especially interested in drawing bred wermz! I love the community and how active it is. I would be over the moon if you chose me! (I will do more complex designs once I am chosen. These are just prototypes)
Thank you for reading!
Tallcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Fri May 27, 2022 3:12 am

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž
Username + user ID dogtreat + 869603

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? im really fond of the wermz community and would love to be a part of bringing joy to everyone here and on discord. and ive got Ideas that fit these little critters so well. uhm lets see, id be your token colorblind artist whose partner checks their colors. thats worth a couple points probably. and also,, hehe funny little wormy guys go brrr.

definitely-not-dog wermz
ImageImage

Tell me a bit about this werm!: i did these guys entirely on base and they're part of a larger litter of dog-themed wermz.

chameleon beasts
ImageImageImage

Tell me a bit about this werm!: part chameleon, part monster, all werm. the idea probably needs refining a bit but i'm quite happy with this as a start! there are 2 extras as part of this trial litter.

liquid lads
ImageImage

Tell me a bit about this werm!: are they made of glass? who knows. not me that's for sure. cavity insides. another trial litter. there are four done total at this moment (a boba tea, and a lava lamp) and several others that are in the concept stage.

weelerm
ImageImage

Tell me a bit about this werm!: a now uncommon species of werm, these eel-like friends were originally found plentiful in rivers and streams. they're slimy and a little coarse to the touch, with some containing the deadly ability to electrocute their prey.

custom examples
ImageImage

Tell me a bit about this werm!: heh. these are just a custom trials.
the one on the left is based on african painted dog. him baby,,
Last edited by dogtreat on Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twiggy97 » Sun May 29, 2022 2:02 am

Username + user ID
Twiggy97/925862

This fella was just something I had made to test out coloring and lining, but they happened to turn out pretty nice so I think they're a good example ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sssslithering in..~
These lines are not currently anything but a couple of test color-ins, but can very easily be made into a nice looking litter!
ImageImageImage
Dragons! Practically my birthright... ๐Ÿ˜–
These friends were made as a test litter, and are now a full, small litter!
Litter size: 10
ImageImageImage
Goats!
Making these into a litter~
They are currently in progress but I have a good few of them colored up already ^^

Re-did my application with nicer, more current designs! :}

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz?
Having been a part of the species for a while now I have grown a great appreciation of the staff and the hard work that they and the community put in to make everything very welcoming and friendly to both newcomers and veterans to the species alike!

I would love to help add to the community and the species even more by becoming a member of the art staff, be it a solid or a guest artist position :}
Last edited by Twiggy97 on Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
WERMZ โœ–
TOYHOUSE โœ–

MY PM'S ALWAYS OPEN
MY DISCORD
Twiggy97
Twiggy97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beattlecub » Tue May 31, 2022 2:38 pm

Username + user ID Parasitic Lichen
Tell me a bit about this werm! They are very self conscious Wermz so they were masks to cover up.
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? Because I love this species and they are very cute! And I love exercising my creativity! Iโ€™m also a artist/owner of Beattlecubs!

Wermz: Image

" you were... everything. "

charlie โ€ข any โ€ข adhd ยฉ
    local artist and bug nerd.
beattlecub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowbringer » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:32 am

Username + user ID Glowbringer + 1031711

ImageImage
Tell me a bit about this werm! the first one i edited the ears and the tail and made the chest less fluffy. I also added the heart to the chest and changed the eye! I wanted to go for a bunny kinda vibe with pride undertones!

The second one i changed a lot of the lines to make the astronaut suit! I added the milky way in the background cuz i thought itd look cool. I love space and wanted to incorporate that into my application!

I'm pretty new to the wermz community and I'd love the chance to be able to contribute more! I have been having so much fun learning about wermz and talking to people and I just think I'd really enjoy being able to make litters and do giveaways on discord and everything!
look into the lake
shimmering like smoke

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ˜ผโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
lumin โ˜… they/them โ˜… adult
๐Ÿ–ค i l y ๐Ÿ–ค
art shop โ˜ผ cozies โ˜ผ wermz
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImage
Glowbringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Prismatic » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:21 am

Username + user ID +Peismatic , 1039934
Tell me a bit about this werm! Some sort of rainbow/galaxy themed Werm with two unicorn-line horns. Made the chest more fluffy as well as the tail. I also gave em some wings :)
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? I am almost always active on CS, I've seen this species around and I thought it would be fun to make some !! I enjoy making creatures and drawing em, I'm not the best at digital art but also not the worst, so I thought I could give it a try :D
+Prismatic
โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

He/Him -+- Artist

ImageImageImageImage

My pronouns and names! - My TH!
Avaible from 3:30 pm to 9:00 (CST) !!
Mexican! (One of the reasons why I make some grammar mistakes, I'm still learning English ;v;)

Image Image
+Prismatic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic_Dragon » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:29 pm

Username + user ID Cosmic_Dragon + 1031466
I just really want to have somewhere to play with the wermz lineart asdfasd don't mind me

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tell me a bit about this werm! These wermz are very attached to their masks...
The large, sharp claws on their hind legs hint that maybe there's something a bit dangerous about these wermz, but the heavy smoke leaking around their 'face' dulls the mind of the unwary. (Guess I'm making a full litter of these now, HeLP)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tell me a bit about this werm! - These Wermz seem to be in a constant state of battle... ChessWermzYas

ImageImageImage
Tell me a bit about this werm! - Smooth and cool to the touch, these misunderstood Wermz just want a big hug!

ImageImage
Tell me a bit about this werm! - Everyone hail to the pumpkin king~
Last edited by Cosmic_Dragon on Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Cosmic_Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:35 am

Mark
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:48 am

Username + user ID jamieee / 1003554
Tell me a bit about this werm! i just thought it would be cool to have a liquid filled werm! It sloshes when he walks and moves, sometimes bubbling when heโ€™s mad!
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz?it would be a fun experience! wermz are so cute and it would be fun to be an artist for them :3
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me