Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts // CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lambiversary // Pandora's Prompts

Postby Fo55il » Tue May 18, 2021 12:12 am

Username: Fo55il
Link to Sign-Up: Boop!
What was your childhood like?: When Avery returned he took a moment to catch his breath, a few droplets of sweat running down his face. When he regained his breath after a few moments.
"Oh it was wonderful! I never got to see my mom and dad though!" as he said it his voice went a tiny bit softer, "Always busy with work!"
He didn't waste time to move on to the next part of his response, as if he wanted to get away from that vital piece of his childhood, "Although we were looked after by a nice nanny! She always made nice sweets for us! She had the nicest sounding voice and she smelled very nice too! I haven't seen her in a while but her name was Eglantine!"
He seemed to get all excited at the thought of his old caretaker, "She also took me and my friends to ice-skate a lot! Even though she was terrified to go onto the ice herself!"
He covered his snout as he giggled.

Username: Fo55il
Link to Sign-Up: Boop!
Tell me about your friends!: Avery seemed surprised at that question, he loved to make friends, he really did but when asked to tell him about his friends he was blank. Now that he thought about it he didn't spend as much time with them as he thought he had.
He didn't have a response right off the bat.
He never had a permanent friend group, everyone was busy with their own thing and Avery was a busy lambicorn himself.
"Well, uhm, there's Clause! He's a bit of a grump but he comes to visit every now and again! He always shows off what he decorated this time! But other than that I just work on gifts I can surprise others with! Even if I don't know them!"
The elf lambicorn was a lonely soul at the end of the day, drifting away from his childhood friends. Most others busy with their own things, etc..
"I'm guessing you still see your animal friends?" he'll grin a bit, shifting the topic away from himself, "That's so cool! What animals did you befriend?"
I like big edgy dragons and jesters are my favorite gender

Fo55il

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueberryOtter » Tue May 18, 2021 1:28 am

Username: BlueberryOtter
Link to Sign-Up: boop
Tell me about your friends!:

Loonette seemed to have returned for this prompt and had ´won´ several prizes. He sucked on a lolipop and lifted their shutter shades "F r i e n d s ?" they hesitated. "Duh! I have tons of friends! Every lambaby I know is my friend!" As soon as they said this, Clam, another lambaby who had tagged along today with Funfetti bumped into Loon, who reacting with a hiss "Watch it mute-baby!" With this rude comment Clam played a sad trombone noise and began to waddle away. "See? I give everyone cool nicknames too, and give gifts!" Loonette presumed to blow up a balloon and give it to Clam, which moments later after Clam disappeared you see them running covered in colored powder and no balloon. Funfetti gave a disappointed look to the mischievous clown, which led Loonette to go sulk and follow after Clam, hopefully to help after Funfetti scolding him.

Funfetti cleared her throat. "Friends? Lets see, I have several of them! Like the lambabies! I try to make everyone I see my friend! My main friend group includes Dusk, (and others which arent created yet woops)!" Funfetti gestured her hooves and played with one of their balloons as they continued. "They are my gals! My girls group! Were all bffs! Even with our differences, we still get along no matter what we do~"
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Tue May 18, 2021 1:44 am

Username: MeepMorpLazuli
Link to Sign-Up: here
Shinx once again bounced at the opportunity to speak again. "There as so many, gosh!" He let's out a small laugh. "There's my pet rock, Brock. He travels with me everywhere! I carty him around in my little satchel too." He pulls the paw-sized rock out, holding it out to show off.

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune. » Tue May 18, 2021 3:42 am

Username: Kitsune.
Link to Sign-Up: Peep!
Blue wrote:"Well, I know quite a few Lambicorns from the village I reside in, as I have worked with many of them as a local historian. My closest friend, however, is probably my sister, Thorn. We were close as children, and have only gotten closer with age; she is a florist, and lives with her partner Arteria on a huge field of flowers. Thorn and I trust one another with everything, and always make time to catch up with one another, or time for myself to watch her child, Aurora. I also regularly correspond with my friend Lunellai for work, and, um, otherwise."
Aurora wrote:The lambaby twirled in the air excitedly at Pandora's question, crying "Oh!! Friends, yes, I have so many!!" as she did so. Even after she calmed enough to cease her twirling, Aurora's long, feathery tail continued to twist and spin. "Well, there's my bestest friends, my moms, Thorn and Arteria, they're the best moms out of... um, anyone, I think. And then there's Uncle Blue, he's so smart, and he reads me such wonderful stories all day, and lets me color with all his fancy markers sometimes. Oh, and Cassy, she's my best friend, we play together all the time, and she's so much fun!!"

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 18, 2021 6:12 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Link to Sign-Up: here
    Tell me about your friends!: Nayeli shuffled her paws and hooves awkwardly. Finally, she admitted, "I don't really have any friends. Although... I have met a lot of people in random villages across the world and they feel very indebted to me if that counts? I guess you could say a lot of them like me, and they feel really grateful... You can make friends in the workplace, right? I've heard of other lambicorns doing that. Even if my place -- er, places -- of work isn't really considered to be 'the norm'?" Now she was just rambling, and she quickly shut her mouth. She figured that nobody wanted to hear this, not even her.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EditMeNot » Tue May 18, 2021 7:57 am

Username: EditMeNot
Link to Sign-Up:AAAAAAAAAAAA
Tell me about your friends!: Jesse's grin, though already wide and friendly seemed a bit wider, a more mischievous tint in his eyes and he broke into a fit of laughter. He'd raise a large paw, slamming it back down on the ground with a loud crash, and the ground trembled slightly as a very colorful lambicorn started clawing his way out of the ground beside Jesse. At the same time, A nearby statue started to crack and morph, stepping down from its pedestal in the process. "These," Jesse would start, motioning a paw to each of the two, "Are as close to friends as I have." He'd motion to the dirt-covered colorful lambicorn. "This is Kyle-" Kyle would grin impossibly wide, waving rapidly as Jesse motioned to the statue, "And this is Juno." Juno would nod slightly, seemingly unamused and possibly annoyed. Jesse would continue on "I'm also technically acquainted with all the other elders, but they seem to avoid me." He'd tap his chin with a claw, faking a thoughtful look. "It's a mystery why." Juno rolled his eyes, Kyle snickering and Iris sighing in annoyance.

❤Edit❤
❤she/her | it/its❤
❤Toyhouse❤
❤i'm very anxious please be patient with me ❤
signature+profile pic by me!
ImageImageImageImageImage
EditMeNot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue May 18, 2021 11:53 am

Username: rem sleep
      Link to Sign-Up: RSVP
      Tell me about your friends!: Melody giggled. "My friends?" She echoes, curling her tail around her forepaws as she takes another neat seat. "I don't have too many friends outside my garden. I mean, my friends are my flowers, my bushes and my trees. I do chat with some of the people from town though! The librarian who works is super nice! He just moved into town recently, so I've been trying to help him get into the community here. He's a real sweetie, albeit a bit shy. I remember when I was that shy myself!" She giggled gently, "I think we're going to be great friends! Their name is Unity, and they really do seem sweet-- we like the same kinds of poetry and he has good recommendations. In any case, I'm a bit of a loner. I get kind of nervous around people, so I prefer to keep to myself, but I do have a couple friends in town."
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed May 19, 2021 5:50 pm

Username: Griff
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4560293&start=40#p134652921

Alecrai hummed a bit as he considered this, before looking back at her. "As an Elder I actually... I live alone," he admits quietly. "The villagers see me as something else altogether, not as a friend. I am unsure how to fix that, because I would very much like to have friends. I have heard many good things about that..." He sighs out, wistful. "Maybe I will make that my next goal."
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Thu May 20, 2021 3:22 am

Username: shadow9119
Link to Sign-Up: boop

"My friends?" Zin hummed, wondering who he should talk about. He had quite a
few friends, but would all of them want to be talked about? Actually, that was
a silly question. Posen would be thrilled if he found out that Zin had told Pandora
all about the things he did.
"I guess my cousin Posen is pretty interestin'," Zin chuckled. "At least, that's what
he likes to tell people. He spends a ton of time at the gym he owns and likes to
help people try new fitness things and become their 'best selves', as he puts it.
But he also enjoys hair stylin' and men's fashion. He'll never tell anyone that part,
though. I guess they wouldn't believe him, since he always looks so scruffy at the
gym."
Zin snorted to himself, remembering all the times he had walked in on Posen
trying some new and brazen style. Talking about Posen made Zin realize that his
other friends probably wouldn't mind him sharing.
"Then there's Tori; we've been friends since school I think," Zin explained. "He
and his partner are raisin' five kids, if you can believe it. Tori is big into that
urban exploration thing, where you go lookin' around abandoned buildings? He
won a photography competition with it once. His partner Hakim is kind of a
mystery to me, though. They're nice enough but I can't get a read on them at all!
I hear they do all kinds of charity work, but I've never really seen it."
He paused, realizing that he was rambling now.
"Anyway, what about you?"
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Thu May 20, 2021 6:25 am

Username: CatOwU
Link to Sign-Up:
Enxy wrote:"Ah, friends! thats convenient." They said with a big grin
"Well, I mentioned Lure before, but I think I can tell you more about him."
Enxy looked around, trying to see if he was getting back yet.
"Lure is... well... my only friend so far. He's like a little brother to me."
She let out a giggle and continued "A very tiny one. I love him. We met at the sunshine orphanage, hes very energetic, sometimes I can't keep up with him! Hes a chaotic tiny fluff ball, and he likes to play spoon too."

Suddenly, a happy scream was heard in the distance
Lure wrote:"ENDEEEER! oh! hello, you must be Pandora, bet you were told about me before!"
Enxy looked whispered to Lure and then smiled shyly at Pandora.
"Oh friends! I have a lot I think, but my closest friends are Enxy and Xadian! I met them while i was playing, and now we're best friends! I came back because i thought Enxy would get worried that i was away for this long, but they decided to stay."
Lure looked at Enxy and they both nodded softly.
"Anyway, would you like to be my friend?"
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me