[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:52 am

marking
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

readopt entries

Postby eagle, » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:03 pm

Username (CS + Site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: evergreen park (site)
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: group 2 - goldenfeather (dandelionspark) and cloudtuft (cloudwhisker)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: dandelion and cloud have fallen on tough times over and over through much of their lives. when they were young, dandelion and cloud were separated from their parents and their third littermate by a tragic storm, and they were left to fend for themselves. dandelion took on the brunt of the responsibilities, as he has always been extremely protective of cloud, and this only grew when they had only one another to rely on. however, cloud became increasingly annoyed with dandelion, as his protective tendencies kept her from branching out and growing into herself. it was only after a heated argument between the littermates that dandelion was able to accept that it was far past time to accept that cloud could take care of herself just as much as he could, and that they both needed to be able to hunt and fight in order to survive the harsher seasons. over time, they developed a system of signals, so that they would be able to understand one another with seamless ease. not only did this help communicate with cloud's deafness, but it made them into a team of extremely proficient hunters.
for a long time, they avoided other groups as much as possible, as dandelion feared that they might risk being separated, or that they would be shunned. even though he gave cloud much more freedom, dandelion never stopped caring for his sister and looking out for her. after losing the rest of their family, dandelion needed cloud, and he needed to be needed. his sister has always been his best friend, and he is very socially dependent on cloud as his main support system. cloud, however, as much as she cared for her brother deeply, was always curious about the different groups they ran away from. she wanted to know why the clan cats gathered together; she wanted to know how they hunted and fought together, and she wanted to know what it would be like to live alongside so many other cats. it was the same curiosity that drew cloud to a clan border when dandelion was out hunting. she was so intrigued, and it flowed out when a passing border patrol stumbled across the pretty molly. cloud became fast friends with one of the young warriors, and she returned to dandelion with eyes shining and with stories of the clan cats. though she knew of dandelion's hesitance, she was still shocked when he became emotional and angry at her, telling her that they couldn't trust the clan cats. he truly believed that they could only rely on one another, because they were family, and strangers could turn on them at any moment.
but the seasons did not make it easy for them to live on their own. a chilly fall fed into a bitter winter, and it seemed that all of the prey had gone into hiding, far out of reach. days passed, and the snows didn't let up. their hunger roared in their bellies, and cloud went to her brother, who was also weakened by his hunger. she asked if they could go to the clan, to see if they might be willing to take them in, but dandelion refused. when more days had gone by and cloud began to shiver with fever and cough, dandelion finally relented, and he went to the clan to ask for refuge from the winter. the clan, at first, denied his request. they, too, were suffering from the cold and storms, but a young molly stepped forward and said that she met one of the siblings before, and she saw cloud hunt. she told the clan's leader that cloud's white pelt gave her a great advantage for hunting in the snow, and could be a very valuable addition to the clan if they took her in and helped her regain her health. by some stroke of luck, the clan leader agreed and gave cloud and dandelion their clan names - cloudwhisker and dandelionspark. cloudwhisker was nursed back to her full health, and dandelionspark slowly found trust in the clan cats.
just when it seemed that the clan would offer them a full life, and as winter settled into spring, then to summer, tragedy struck again. the clan leader's last life was taken in a border skirmish with a group of rouges that had settled beside the clan territory. this attack was the start of many raids on the clan. border patrols were ambushed, and hunting patrols had prey stolen. at the same time, cloudwhisker crossed paths with a handsome tom named chad, and it was only a matter of time before the clan's medicine cat found that cloudwhisker was expecting kits with the handsome stranger. she would never reveal the identity of her kits' father to dandelionspark. she didn't have the time to figure out how to tell him the truth before the rouges attack the clan camp. again, cloudwhisker and dandelionspark were separated from those they had been able to call family, and they were left entirely on their own. however, the introduction of clan life and the pressure of cloudwhisker's kits did not leave solitude as a possibility; they needed to find another group where they could find a home, where cloudwhisker would be able to have her kits safely, and where dandelionspark could, perhaps, rest easily for the first time in a very long time. the pair traveled through thick woodland, across wide streams and up steep cliffs before finally coming across a large, curly-haired calico who introduced themselves as salmoncurl of evergreen park, a small group of cats who came together and had started to form their own clan.
in evergreen park, dandelionspark will come to terms with his dependency on his sister, and the other clan cats will encourage him to find his own path. as he is rather stubborn and stuck in his own ways, he will find the laid-back, carefree nature of evergreen park jarring at times, and concerning at others, but he will find a kinship with cade, another member of the clan. he would respect cade's quiet wisdom and guidance, and dandelionspark will be called on to help cade in mentoring their leader, squirrelflash, in becoming a moral, efficient leader. his concerns and love for family will resonate deeply within the clan, and he will be accepted as a great mentor, a caring friend, and a compassionate uncle who will finally be given the chance to meet cloudwhisker's kits.
cloudwhisker, meanwhile, will be evergreen park's first queen, and she will develop a friendship with salmoncurl, partridgefeather, and alfalfadash. she would spend her time gathering stories for her clanmates that she'll be able to pass down to her kits. though cloudwhisker will adore and spoil her kits, she will also find that she misses being out on patrols and hunting with dandelionspark. as she spent so long proving her ability to be capable and independent, she will feel claustrophobic in the nursery. however, it will also serve as a lesson to her to find the balance between her wants and needs, and the needs of those who rely on her. she will find solace in salmoncurl's upbeat spirit, and the warm welcome that alfalfadash and partridefeather give her. there will be a very close friendship that will develop between cloudwhisker and partridgefeather, who lost her own kits before arriving at evergreen park.

(found)
Last edited by eagle, on Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby [kat] » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:22 am

Username (CS + Site):
Clans: VagaryClan, House Phantasmic
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: VagaryClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Palebrindle (Ripplebloom)
How will you characterize this cat/group?:
Ripplebloom is a cat that doesn't talk very much, and prefers silent analysis over discussing things out loud. She hangs at the back of groups and rarely speaks when not spoken to, unless it is a topic she's very passionate about. This isn't to say she isn't friendly- in fact, she always seems to appear when someone needs a shoulder to cry on or a friend to listen to a vent. Some cats say it seems like she hears everything. She is also great at stealth, and can sneak up on almost any prey without being noticed.
No one really knows about her past because she doesn't talk about it, but what they don't know is she would be more than willing to share if they just asked. She came from a small, close loner family of four- she, her parents, and her brother Micah lived together near a Twolegplace. Ripplebloom, then called Sadie, was constantly doted on along with her brother, but as the siblings grew older their parents were too afraid to let them go out into the world for fear that they would be hurt, or that they wouldn't see each other again. Sadie was content to stay with her parents for the most part, as they looked out for each other and loved one another. But Micah wasn't satisfied being kept from leaving the group, and with each passing day he grew more and more restless and angry. One night Sadie woke up to her mother's screams, and in horror she jumped to her paws to see Micah standing over the older molly with his paw raised and claws unsheathed. Before Sadie had time to react, her father barreled into Micah's side, spitting with fury and snarling threats. Micah turned and glared at Sadie, hissed out one last time how much of a coward she was, and then retreated into the nearby forest with their father hot on his heels.
The next day, Sadie's parents told her that they decided to become housepets due to their growing ages and the trauma of Micah's betrayal. Learning from their mistakes, they did not try to force Sadie to come with them, and she didn't- she ran in the opposite direction that her brother had gone, and did not look back. Several days later, a VagaryClan patrol found her on the border hungry, quiet, and angry, and their kind offer of shelter was exactly what she needed at the time. She followed them home in silence, only speaking to the leader, Nightflash, once to tell her that she had no name.
Because of these events, Ripplebloom will always have secret trust issues with every cat she is friends with. She won't be deterred from making friends or talking to others at all, but she will never be able to trust another cat with her life. This is the reason that she seems to be analyzing other cats all the time- she is constantly watching their movements and mannerisms, searching for any holes in their behavior that could betray their "true" intentions.
Unfortunately, because of this, Ripplebloom will often distrust cats who have done nothing wrong, and she may have suspicions of them that are completely unfounded, only brought about by her own paranoia of who might hurt her next once they are close to her. Perhaps one day, if the right cat (or cats) is able to earn her real trust, she might come out of her shell more, and learn that not everyone is the same as the brother who shattered her heart that night.
Last edited by [kat] on Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:40 am

I'm loving these entries so far! With some of these cats, I'm wishing I could pick more than one winner :P

This is your reminder that the deadline for entries is tomorrow, the 23rd, at 23:59 site time - basically at rollover. Winners will be announced in the next day or two.
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:22 am

Thank you for all your entries! All cats but one have found homes, and the remaining cat is now first come first serve.

To adopt, you must have these qualifications:
1) Have made a post on CAC within the past month.
2) Have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events, only readopts and trades)
3) Have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made your first post since.

→ I have a special request for this readopt. I ask that you treat these as blank slate characters and do not treat them as ex-TaigaClan cats in your stories. You may keep the names if you like them, but, for example, Yarrowseed of YourClan is not the same character as Yarrowseed of TaigaClan, they just happen to look the same and share a name.
→ You must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.
→ Cats must remain the same age that they're listed at and bio genders must remain the same. You can change gender identities if you like.
→ This is a first come, first serve readopt. Make sure to enter the code phrase correctly!

Code: Select all
[b]Username (CS + Site):[/b]
[b]Clans:[/b]
[b]Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to:[/b]
[b]Which cat/group are you adopting?:[/b] Name (rename if applicable)
[b]Codeword: What was the special rule for this readopt?[/b]

---

Group 1 - Adopted by Immortes (Louwoda Empire)
Nightsong, 44, molly, cryptic tortoiseshell (appears black) cat with yellow eyes, colored by deimos
Mother of Berrypelt, Eagleclaw, Sunpaw, and Pikepaw.

Berrypelt, 22, molly, black cat with pale green eyes, colored by deimos
Daughter of Nightsong, full sister of Eagleclaw, half sister of Sunpaw and Pikepaw. Can join as a medicine cat if you have room for one.

Eagleclaw, 22, tom, cinnamon ticked tabby with brown eyes, colored by deimos
Son of Nightsong, full brother of Berrypelt, half brother of Sunpaw and Pikepaw.

Sunpaw, 9, molly, ginger mackerel tabby with brown eyes, colored by deimos
Daughter of Nightsong, half sister of Berrypelt and Eagleclaw, full sister of Pikepaw. Knows battle.

Pikepaw, 9, tom, black and white cat with olive eyes, colored by deimos
Son of Nightsong, half brother of Berrypelt and Eagleclaw, full brother of Pikepaw. Knows battle.

---

Group 2 - Adopted by eagle, (Evergreen Park)
Goldenfeather, 36, trans tom, ginger mackerel tabby with a white belly and paws and blue eyes, colored by deimos
Brother of Cloudtuft.

Cloudtuft (not pregnant), 36, molly, deaf white longhair with one blue eye and one brown eye (is a chocolate mackerel torbie under the white), colored by Ariento
Sister of Goldenfeather. Pregnant and due in two moons, sire is the stud Chad.

---

Adults:
Mothstar, 34, AMAB NB, blue point longhair with blue eyes, colored by Ariento
- Available

Yarrowseed, 25, molly, tabico longhair with yellow eyes, colored by Ariento
- Adopted by Talonpaw (MistyClan)

Bergeniaspots, 13, tom, ginger spotted tabby longhair with a white belly and paws and green eyes, colored by H155
- Adopted by LooneyLani (Misted Waters)

Palebrindle, 15, molly, longhaired tortoiseshell point oriental with blue eyes, colored by H155
- Adopted by sharpiesandhamilton (ChessClan)

---

Apprentices:
Pikapaw, 6, tom, longhaired brown mackerel tabby with yellow eyes, colored by Chamrosh
- Adopted by Ponz (SpruceClan)

ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:25 am

Username (CS + Site):
Clans: VagaryClan, House Phantasmic
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: VagaryClan
Which cat/group are you adopting?: Mothstar (Frostwing)
Codeword: What was the special rule for this readopt?
The cats are not actually TaigaClan cats, rather ones who look and have similar names to them ^^
Last edited by [kat] on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:28 am

All the cats have now been claimed! Take good care of them <3

---

Group 1 - Adopted by Immortes (Louwoda Empire)
Nightsong, 44, molly, cryptic tortoiseshell (appears black) cat with yellow eyes, colored by deimos
Mother of Berrypelt, Eagleclaw, Sunpaw, and Pikepaw.

Berrypelt, 22, molly, black cat with pale green eyes, colored by deimos
Daughter of Nightsong, full sister of Eagleclaw, half sister of Sunpaw and Pikepaw. Can join as a medicine cat if you have room for one.

Eagleclaw, 22, tom, cinnamon ticked tabby with brown eyes, colored by deimos
Son of Nightsong, full brother of Berrypelt, half brother of Sunpaw and Pikepaw.

Sunpaw, 9, molly, ginger mackerel tabby with brown eyes, colored by deimos
Daughter of Nightsong, half sister of Berrypelt and Eagleclaw, full sister of Pikepaw. Knows battle.

Pikepaw, 9, tom, black and white cat with olive eyes, colored by deimos
Son of Nightsong, half brother of Berrypelt and Eagleclaw, full brother of Pikepaw. Knows battle.

---

Group 2 - Adopted by eagle, (Evergreen Park)
Goldenfeather, 36, trans tom, ginger mackerel tabby with a white belly and paws and blue eyes, colored by deimos
Brother of Cloudtuft.

Cloudtuft (not pregnant), 36, molly, deaf white longhair with one blue eye and one brown eye (is a chocolate mackerel torbie under the white), colored by Ariento
Sister of Goldenfeather. Pregnant and due in two moons, sire is the stud Chad.

---

Adults:
Mothstar, 34, AMAB NB, blue point longhair with blue eyes, colored by Ariento
- Adopted by lyttlekytten (VagaryClan)

Yarrowseed, 25, molly, tabico longhair with yellow eyes, colored by Ariento
- Adopted by Talonpaw (MistyClan)

Bergeniaspots, 13, tom, ginger spotted tabby longhair with a white belly and paws and green eyes, colored by H155
- Adopted by LooneyLani (Misted Waters)

Palebrindle, 15, molly, longhaired tortoiseshell point oriental with blue eyes, colored by H155
- Adopted by sharpiesandhamilton (ChessClan)

---

Apprentices:
Pikapaw, 6, tom, longhaired brown mackerel tabby with yellow eyes, colored by Chamrosh
- Adopted by Ponz (SpruceClan)

ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me