[✦] arkade - ESCAPE ROOM [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [✦] arkade - ESCAPE ROOM [DAY 6 OPEN]

Postby Zailune » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:23 pm

Username + Number: Zailune + 103475
Link to Sign-Up: here!
Which two do you press for more answers? Ichi and beez
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:27 pm

Username + Number: iBrevity 22202
Link to Sign-Up: here
Which two do you press for more answers? Ichi and Beez

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:07 pm

Username + Number: lovage | 817593
Link to Sign-Up: xxx
Which two do you press for more answers?
ichi and beez
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:45 pm

Username + Number: Annie15970 + 458841
Link to Sign-Up: Here
Which two do you press for more answers? Beez and Zee
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:55 pm

Username + Number: King Andre - 843174
Link to Sign-Up: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=131868700#p131868700
Which two do you press for more answers?beez and ichi
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:00 pm

Username + Number: VoidRinkusu #889677
Link to Sign-Up: link
Which two do you press for more answers?
Ichi and Major
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✦] arkade - ESCAPE ROOM [DAY 6 CLOSING POST]

Postby 76heart » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:31 pm

Major seems to be a bit too distressed at losing his lo- Naera, and Naera is no where to be seen, so you doubt that the usual closing will be coming today. No matter, this day didn't go quite as planned and with the nefarious deeds of someone going on, it feels more important to focus on that, and solve the mystery and get to the bottom of what’s going on. The buzzer goes off though, so you know the day is done.

Oh my, things sure got suddenly intense then, didn’t it? At least you got to see some old friends? You just hope that you can find the missing things, and the other half of your bedraggled host.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining us for day six! Our time together is nearing an end, but our last day has yet to be done, and will be starting soon. Some very special things are also coming with it, and we so hope you’ve enjoyed the time you’ve spent thus far with us! Stay tuned for the seventh day, soon it shall come your way <3
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✦] arkade - ESCAPE ROOM [DAY 6 RESULTS]

Postby 76heart » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:06 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
We so hope you enjoyed the excitement of Day Six! Thank you for spending time with us for another day! We hope you stick around for the last <3
A special thanks to all the wonderful staff who allowed us to use their darling NPCs as well, and to all of them, thank you for trusting me with them, I hope I did them and you proud <3 Thank you to Aey, Kyar, and Pallis for providing some dialogue for their NPCs too!

"Oh! Darling, you found me! I didn't expect to be found before I return." You stand there, blinking, jaw nearly to floor at Naera who stands before you, perfectly fine- if not a little ruffled-, with all of the stolen items in her arms. What? She looks at you in confusion for a moment, before realizing how it had to look, and a blush crept onto her cheek. "Ah, right. Well darling, after a ah, well, kerfuffle with a man we hired to build the room who ended up nearly trapping you within our temple set instead, I had an inkling that he was not done here even though I told him to go and ne'er return." Naera shifts, and then fixes you with a look, and a smile. "Though you heard that, didn't you?" You blink in surprise. How'd she know? "Your face when you saw me was your tell; you look'd as if you had seen an unearthly ghost from some old sunken ship." Oh, oops. Maybe you should work on concealing your expressions better. Giving you another smile, she continued, getting back to what happened, "When the lights began to flicker, I caught sight of him just before they went out, and followed him when he ran to retrieve and return the items he had so unkindly stolen. Speaking of darling, here is your shell." Naera hands it to you, and you take your proffered gift, holding it tightly to your chest, though a question tingles on your tongue, and she seems to catch it before you can even ask. "Do not worry for Sorcha, darling, he is safe. He too caught on to the neerdowell's plan, and is currently taking them to a manner of authority so they do not impede on anyone's joy in the arkade again. He was quite insistent on not letting them ruin anymore smiles." Hearing he was safe, you relax, and the two of you go back to the dinner party room where everyone is waiting tensely, with worry and anticipation.
The moment they saw her, everyone in the room seemed to deflate with relief, though some were more expressive in their relief and joy than others- like Ichi-, and others less so- like Kuon and Zee.

Major however, instantly ran to Naera to the second he saw she was safe and returned, and wrapped her into a strong hug you know she would have returned if she hadn't been holding so many precious things. They hold each other quietly for a moment, leaning into the other's touch, and just reveling in being back side by side, and then you watch as Major whispers something into Naera's ear, still holding her close. Her eyes widen, but she smiles wider and happier than you've ever seen before, and she enthusiastically nods and whispers back. Did he just ask her on a date? What could have made her so happy? They pull away then, and she presses a kiss to his cheek that causes him to go red and freeze up, before she goes to hand out the rest of the stolen items, who's owners happily accept their return.

Yeah, definitely a date.

Use CTRL + F to find your name!

If you are not listed here and feel you have been missed in genuine error, please message either myself or AboveAspen and we'll get you fixed right up!

WHO  HOLDS  THE  INFORMATION  TO  FIND  NAERA  AND  THE  STOLEN  THINGS?

MAJOR and KUON

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
No Leads
+ 5 Tickets
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Oof, you really flubbed it, didn't you?

You would have considered yourself an excellent persuader up until this point in time. Typically you had a knack for picking up on things others didn't... unfortunately that didn't seem to work in your favour this time. It didn't matter how much you questioned or prodded, neither member you questioned seemed to have a clue what was going on. Well that was a giant waste of time, and you might have managed to make it more confusing for yourself if anything. By the time you had finished your investigation, the room you had been looked significantly less occupied - perhaps everyone had already solved the mystery of where Naera and Sorcha had ended up. Man... you really wanted to be the one to figure it out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ford
deerbroken
Calibri
Catskitten
Newmaker
Vordai
twinkle park
CSMintCat
waffle02
MelonBreeze
lonk
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ
trans
Broccoli_Bento
christine,
Madziu
Zailune
iBrevity
lovage
Annie15970
King Andre

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Half Way There
+ 8 Tickets
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ahh darn, you're almost there, you can feel it, but who else could know something?

You press and press and press, desperation rivaling Major's, but no matter what you beg them to recall, the information they give just doesn't fit with the other's. They just won't connect, and you can't make them fit. They're like two puzzle pieces not made to go anywhere near each other that you can’t even force to connect in a harsh jabbing of the cardboard divots and prongs. One clearly knows something, but the other just can't recall a useful thing and nothing they've recalled provides anything. It leads to dead ends and confusion and gets you somewhere worse off than where you started. It feels like it’s all on the tip of your tongue and you're just missing one crucial piece, like you're half way there, but you're walled off from the rest.
You begin to feel hopeless and lost, but luckily, someone else remembers something of use, and you rush off to find Naera using half of the information you gleaned, bumping into Naera in the hall carrying all the stolen things.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yautja
-pidge
DragonOfEmber
Missing✖
薄桜鬼
NightMareRose
Ucanthandleme
KVShadow
SilhouetteStation
PleaserOfCrowds
FluffyBirdie
lillibeth,,
Wiccan Witch
avianAnnihilator
kolyakun
tremolite
Kyar
booshweasel
LostInTheEcho
quiche cat!
a u r o r a
SilentMelody
bakuraas.
Amplify
pangur.
APH Siantia
Frisco
cocoa
Khada Jhin
PikachuTori25
fuiuki
Grey_Hoodie
Rosemoon
rem sleep
Sobble
ThatPinkThing
LuciferFalling
Lillybear
benrey.
VenomousParadise
Deercan
*Starshimmer*
SaltyBirb
Brackensnake
Baylin
dolly
honeycreeper66
tharrot
ilya
Stormowalf
nermal1999
sapphirelion
corvidous
Discontinued
ky-on
Aey
Cloasiii
VoidRinkusu

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A Regular Sherlock Holmes
+ 10 Tickets
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You figured out correctly which two to press who can lead you to Naera!

Major always had been so attentive, especially when it came to Naera, so there was no way you had believed that the man wouldn't have known even a smidge more information on what had happened. As for Kuon, he was much like Major in the fact that he was attentive, but far more quite about his observations. It seemed that with a bit of a push, he was willing to comply as well. So questioning the pair while together screamed to you like it was the obvious answer. Well, you were in luck! Major and Kuon weren't the only ones who paid attention, and with further questioning they had both fed off of each other and were able to connect the missing links the other couldn't quite fill out on their own. Now with a suitable amount of knowledge to make out the situation at hand, you reassure everyone that the situation isn't as dire as it seems before heading off to hopefully retrieve Naera and Sorcha!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
astrafrack
ares
Mnemosyne
Last edited by 76heart on Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✦] arkade - ESCAPE ROOM [DAY SEVEN]

Postby 76heart » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:34 pm

Now that the dust has settled and the Naera and Sorcha incident had been cleared up, it was time to finally wrap up the escape room. While Major had decided that he'd likely dedicate his life to games, and the escape room in general, that didn't mean he couldn't have other exciting plans outside of setting up new puzzles. Tonight had been one of those special nights he allowed himself time outside of the escape room walls to just enjoy himself, and hopefully along side a beautiful sunny companion. Of course, that all relied on whether or not he could have the escape room packed up in time for what he had planned.

Fortunately, or maybe not, the escape room had proven to be an excellent space in providing an extravagant and realistic gaming experience. But with realism, of course as you would expect, came real mess. Mess that would have to thoroughly cleaned up if he and Naera planned to run any future games. Luckily, there were more than a handful of puzzle-goers who would most definitely be willing to help clean up the room... if it was disguised as some sort of game, and tickets were involved of course.

You are a great many things, but you're no fool.

When you walked into the Escape Room for it's final day, you immediately knew what was up. It was in more disarray than usual, and this time it wasn't a more perfectly organized kind like lets say, the natural wild look of a jungle. There were beanbag toss games replaced with trash balls and the game board positioned over carefully hidden rubbish and recycling bins. Near that, was an obstacle course, and it looked like you had to wear those weird sponge mop shoes to clean floors with to participate. Was this even an escape room anymore? It felt more like community service. Was there even a key to find? A map? A real puzzle, anything? Oh, there was an actual puzzle, way off in the corner where you had to unlock something by lining up the correct symbols for the lock. Ohhhh, maybe the games each gave a symbol? That could be fun, maybe behind there could be something really fun? You don't know Futhark, or whatever that is though, so hopefully you wont need to translate.

If you're honest, you don't quite mind being used as a clean up crew member as much as you thought you would; after the excitement of the past few days, to end it off and wrap it all up with a nice and lovely boy, a more toned down and low-key day seems like the most perfect thing to end it. Besides, you can definitely guess why the day is what it is; Major is definitely taking Naera on some date, and he probably wants to have more time to get ready. She's nowhere to be seen, while he's off in some corner frantically sweeping, so he probably already sent her away to get ready herself. It's sweet though, even if you aren't the most romantic soul- or if you are, you're not quite sure-, you can tell the two belong together, even if you didn't notice their feelings at first. They've done so much for you, it seems only right you do something nice for them, though you wish it wasn't entirely cleaning.

Well, you best get to it! Major will probably come yell at you to get going because the time's running out if you keep standing there for much longer, so hmm. Which game first? Or maybe you could do some sweeping to help out? Or, you mean, you could have some fun too. No one said you had to behave and play nice. Or, no they did actually, many times, but when did that ever mean you had to listen? Could you do that to the two of them, though?

Yay! You caught the culprit and found Naera with the stolen items before it was too late and now you can finally relax, or can you? You didn’t hear it from me, but Major is taking Naera on a very special date tonight, so he can’t spare any time picking up and doesn’t want her to have to lift a finger. So, how are you going to help them get the room back in place?

Back to this old drill now, you have to chose a choice and pray that the RNG gods are in your favor.
Thank you so much for playing with us! Major and Naera truly appreciate it more than they can say, at least right now. They’re a bit preoccupied staring at each other.

If you would like further explanation for how the day works, please see here!

CHOICES
Do Some Sweeping
Dance on Sponge Shoes
Sabotage
Trash Bag Tosss

Choose carefully, you may only choose one!

For convenience, all choices will be included within your form, please remove all but the choice you wish to choose!

Code: Select all
[size=85][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/R1u1yFO.png[/img]
[b]Username + Number:[/b]
[b]Link to Sign-Up:[/b]
[b]Choice:[/b]
Do Some Sweeping
Dance on Sponge Shoes
Sabotage
Trash Bag Toss
[/center][/size]

76heart

My pets