┈━═☆ toebeans ☆═━┈ wandering beans | CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ┈━═☆ toebeans ☆═━┈ wandering beans | OPEN

Postby onion » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:43 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: onion
exploring cat: bram Image
traveling to?: the fields!
anything else?: after grabbing the mushroom cap and setting it on his back to carry, bram headed home to rosie who eagerly awaited him. she was excited to see his new treasures and put them away in their nest. but brams adventures werent done yet! this time, he headed out to the fields in hopes of finding some yummy honey to snack on!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JuneBug. » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:29 pm

┈━═☆ explore results ☆═━┈
June 4-8, 2022 Explore Posts made before rollover!

selkirks wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: selkirks
exploring cat: flare - Image
traveling to?: desert
anything else?: flare heads back to the desert, wondering who might have left the coins there

Striking out into the arid environment, Flare ponders the mystery of the coins. Perhaps another toebean at the oasis can answer her many questions. Scanning the horizon for one of the rare resting places, she soon sets her direction when spotting an irregularity where the sky meets the sand. After some time, Flare reaches her destination, but it isn’t what she expected. Instead of a cool oasis, it’s the dim entrance to a cave. Whiskers twitching, Flare cautiously approaches, only to jump with a hiss as a small head pops out from the dark.
It’s a red snake buddy! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it!

Music_Lover wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Music_Lover
exploring cat/s: Eclipse & Ghost
ImageImage
traveling to?: Forest
anything else?: The couple slip away from their housemates for a little bit of alone time. Eclipse slinks into the trees and Ghost bounds playfully after her swishing tail.

After catching up with Eclipse, Ghost twines his tail with hers, and the two stroll down the shaded lanes, exchanging the occasional soft chirp here and there. As the pair reach a small babbling creek, a slight rustle is heard from behind. Sharing a quizzical look, both wonder if one of their kits followed, but that couldn’t possibly be the case. Moving all at once, the two approach a quivering shrub and upon parting the leaves they find a rather embarrassed toebean. It seems the bean was enjoying a drink when the couple approached, and she felt rather guilty about possibly ruining the moment. Thus, hiding seemed like the best course of action.
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4691978#p137517434][img]https://i.imgur.com/eQy43e3.png[/img][/url]

Congrats! You found a stray cat, let me know if you’d like to keep her and if so what her name should be! (:

Spibs wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Spibs
exploring cat/s: Image Kiev
traveling to?: forest
anything else?: Kiev bounded over the mossy ground, excited to start a new adventure.

Kiev flew over the soft forest floor with great energy, and his pace didn’t slow until he noticed the entrance to a small cave. Filled with curiosity, Kiev stuck his head inside and promptly felt a cold drop of water land on his nose. Crinkling his face in response, he cast a look around the cave’s interior and caught sight of something shiny towards the back…
+55ImageBC

LittleMaple wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname:LittleMaple
exploring cat: Icarus Image
traveling to?: the forest!!(again, again, again!)
anything else?: Upon discovering the breeding bed, Icarus had fully regained his confidence!! He had always thought about settling down for a spell, finding some lovely and kind she-cat, ad starting a family. He had to think on it for a while, but his heart exploded with joy at the thought! (also i am SO going to hunt for a breeding partner for him!!!! im so excited oijoijvre)

Icarus flitted about the forest in high spirits after his previous success! With an ever-present smile, the oriole colored bean enjoyed the quiet day under the broad leaves above and took in the earthy scents. While observing what had to be the smallest toadstool he’d every seen, a golden pelt came into view as it slinked out of the deep green leaves nearby. Chirping out a hello, the stranger approached Icarus…
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4691978#p137517434][img]https://i.imgur.com/FUkeiew.png[/img][/url]

Congrats! You found a stray cat, let me know if you’d like to keep him and if so what his name should be! (:

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Julie_PiscesGirl
exploring cat/s:
Image Image
Peach, Zephyr
traveling to?: The Forest
anything else?: Thank you!

Peach and Zephyr split upon entering the forest, deciding that dividing and conquering might be the best course of action. After around an hour, the two beans met in an agreed upon clearing to share what treasures each had found. However, it seems BC was the only thing to be had. Neither Peach nor Zephyr saw a single fox, frog, or shroom, and the fragrant leaves that made for good crafting material were all plucked by another. Deciding to call it a day and try again tomorrow, the pair headed for home.
+55ImageBC

JuneBug. wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: JuneBug.
exploring cat/s: Iris & TBN
ImageImage
anything else?: Iris and her baby bean head for the forest. She's set on making his first exploration a positive experience! <3

Iris padded into the forest with her baby bean at her side. Unfortunately, something shiny catches her rabbit eared kit’s attention almost immediately, and Iris is unable to show him the remainder of the forest this trip.
+65ImageBC

saw wrote:
    ┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
    USRname: saw
    exploring cat/s: spray Image
    traveling to?: forest
    anything else?: after mitzy was enthralled by the mushroom, spray decided to go looking for his own pal deeper in the forest

Spray embarks on his adventure, fueled with the excitement of finding his very own friend. Pushing through some of the thicker undergrowth, Spray finds an old looking fox den and circles the small entrance in hopes that one of the orange critters will pop out from within. After what seems like an eternity, Spray lets out a huff and moves on. Almost immediately, something shiny catches his eye in the undergrowth nearby…
+100ImageBC

CSMintCat wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: CSMintCat
exploring cat: Image Uno
traveling to?: The forest.
anything else?: Ah yes.. the Forest... Uno's natural environment...

Uno’s dappled coat blends in nicely with the shaded surroundings, and he makes good time slipping between the towering trees. It isn’t long before Uno is digging into a fox den that appears to be abandoned. Those sly critters always seem to leave something interesting behind, and Uno is set on finding whatever the den might hold. Soon enough, Uno’s persistence pays off…
+55ImageBC

Glitch.Drowned wrote:

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
    USRname: Glitch.Drowned
    exploring cat: Typhoon
    traveling to?: The Field
    anything else?: N/A

Typhoon stalks through the field, keeping his body low to the ground. Unfortunately, he can’t sneak up on much with his rather large and obvious shell, and each rabbit or bird he tries to catch unawares, zips away before he can even jump at them. Sighing in disappointment, Typhoon settles in a patch of daisies for a rest, allowing his eyes to slide shut. Just as he does so, something soft tickles his nose…
It’s a butterfly buddy! It will be stored in your archive until it’s equipped!

Eevee55 wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Eevee55
exploring cat: Image Starlight and Image Bubblegum
traveling to?: The field!
anything else?: Starlight rushes towards the field again cheerfully, with Bubblegum following as usual. The bigger toebean watches Starlight carefully, making sure she doesn't get herself into any trouble, and smiles at her excitement. Starlight looks around curiously, eager to find something to show her adoptive mom. She's still quite happy about the amazed expression that was on Bubblegum's face when she showed her the shiny things she found last time! (Thank you!)

Bubblegum curls up near the patch of flax that Starlight has taken a liking to for the day. Smiling softly, she watches as Starlight stalks small beetles and practices pouncing on the insects. A cloud of butterflies eventually moves into the flax patch, and Starlight gives chase to the winged creatures with Bubblegum watches with a smile. A few stray butterflies that aren’t busy avoiding the energetic kit settle on Bubblegum’s soft pink coat.
It’s a butterfly buddy! It will be stored in your archive until it’s equipped!

Shazinga wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Shazinga
exploring cat/s: Mydna and her son, Arcencial Image Image
traveling to?: The Fields
anything else?: Once Mydna returned home from her first trip to the fields, she knew she needed to bring her son along with her for the next trip so he could see interesting things too! Arcencial stretched his wings and took to the sky, allowing his adventurous spirit to roam for the first time.

Arcencial glided above the path his mother was strolling down, occasionally dipping to ask her a question about something he spotted or found an interest in. Mydna eventually stopped at the pond near the path’s end, and Arcencial landed beside her. Mydna went on to explain the different water plants that could be found in the pond, Arcencial listening closely. However, his attention drifted slightly when he noticed something rather plush sticking out of the reeds.
It’s a breeding bed! This can be redeemed at any time for breeding two cats! It will be stored in your archive until you use it!

If you don't see your explore results here, I'm sure they'll be up in one of the next posts! ^^
pixel divider by Nerdy-pixel-girl on dA, F2U
ImageHello! My name is JuneBug. and it's a delight to meet you!Image
she/her
❦ My Menagerie ❦
JuneBug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selkirks » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:51 pm

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: selkirks
exploring cat: flare - Image
traveling to?: desert
anything else?: flare has a friend now omg good for her
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ┈━═☆ toebeans ☆═━┈ wandering beans (explore) | OPEN

Postby Zentropy » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:03 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Zentropy
exploring cat: Image - Felix
traveling to?: the forest
anything else?: Excited to have a froggy friend! Felix continues exploring the forest for fun adventure <3
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:37 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: sad dragon
exploring cat: boss
traveling to?: the field
anything else?:

ImageImageImageImageImage

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:49 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
    USRname: nio
    exploring cat: Image chai
    traveling to?: the field
    anything else?: -
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:02 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Julie_PiscesGirl
exploring cat/s: Tiger Image
traveling to?: The Field
anything else?: Thank you!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:20 am

LittleMaple wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
exploring cat: Icarus Image
traveling to?: the forest!!(again, again, again!)
anything else?: Upon discovering the breeding bed, Icarus had fully regained his confidence!! He had always thought about settling down for a spell, finding some lovely and kind she-cat, ad starting a family. He had to think on it for a while, but his heart exploded with joy at the thought! (also i am SO going to hunt for a breeding partner for him!!!! im so excited oijoijvre)

Icarus flitted about the forest in high spirits after his previous success! With an ever-present smile, the oriole colored bean enjoyed the quiet day under the broad leaves above and took in the earthy scents. While observing what had to be the smallest toadstool he’d every seen, a golden pelt came into view as it slinked out of the deep green leaves nearby. Chirping out a hello, the stranger approached Icarus…
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4691978#p137517434][img]https://i.imgur.com/FUkeiew.png[/img][/url]

Congrats! You found a stray cat, let me know if you’d like to keep him and if so what his name should be! (:

i would love to keep him!!!!! his name shall be Tansy<3

and, while im at it!

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
exploring cat: Icarus and Tansy! ImageImage
traveling to?: the field! (woahhh not the forest??)
anything else?: After the two boys got introduced, Tansy offered to show Icarus around the fields where Tansy grew up! Icarus was thrilled to have a new friend, so of course said yes. Though he was slightly put-off when he saw an absence of trees, he was more than excited to take to the skies before dive-bombing Tansy in the tall grass!
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl, » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:23 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: owl,
exploring cat/s: Goose Image unnamed Image
traveling to?: the forest!
anything else?: After her friend helped ease her nerves in the woods and they did some arts and crafts, Goose is feeling much more confident! She and her friend bound into the forest once more (: <3
owl,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:18 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: eltonn
exploring cat/s: Image Butters
anything else?: The mud from the creek bed was squishy between his paws…purring, Butters perked his ears as a familiar smell crossed on the breeze. It smelled like…the special cans of wet food he got every once in a while. The good kind, not the icky chicken flavor…but gamier, more wild. Fish? He splashed his way out of the creek, finding a higher vantage point to find where the fish smell could be coming from.
xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me