AVIDAE - Classes & Activities

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: AVIDAE - Classes & Activities

Postby Sleepytally » Mon May 24, 2021 4:38 am

Sleepytally wrote:
Sleepytally wrote:Training Time!
Avidae: #008 - Milo
Class: Fighter
Level: 3
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schainukan » Mon May 24, 2021 8:34 am

Schainukan wrote:
Schainukan wrote:Training Time!
Avidae: #006 - Ambershade
Class: Hunter
Level: 4
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Mon May 24, 2021 8:44 am

Training Time!
Avidae: #040 - Katare
Level: soon to be level 1
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sinful_Lies » Mon May 24, 2021 9:05 am

Training Time!
Avidae: #039 - Elliot
Level: 1

xx│ She/Her │ xx
Semi Active
PFP made by faded_dreams11 and Sig art by aortic

FRKalons
Sinful_Lies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VenomousParadise » Mon May 24, 2021 5:01 pm

Training Time!
Avidae: #035 - Theseus
VenomousParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Mon May 24, 2021 8:13 pm

@FluffyBirdie - Riko returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

@Moonlight heavens - Adreanna returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

@heartofilum - Lucid's class has now been chosen! Your Avidae earned 100 experience points for choosing their class, and they are now Level 1! Your Avidae may now train in their class, as well as participate in the caster activity, Casting.

- Lucid returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Quickstem Root
Quickstem Root: An energizing herb that can give one Avidae a heightened chance to dodge the next attack against them.

Quick edit: Please be sure to fill out the class assignment form on the front page next time you get a new avid! I didn't realise you hadn't filled out the class assignment for Lucid last time you posted. I've gone ahead and added their 100exp for the class assignment for you, but yeah please be sure to check the front page for what you need to do next time c:

@DarkestWerewolf - Ouranos returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Stonewood Bark
Stonewood Bark: The bark from an ancient tree. It can increase an Avidae's damage resistance for one attack.

- Ouranos returns from gathering! They've earned 50exp, 55AP, and gathered: Stonewood Bark and Morning Thistle
Stonewood Bark: The bark from an ancient tree. It can increase an Avidae's damage resistance for one attack.
Morning Thistle: This sharp-thorned vine can be wrapped around your Avidae's weapon to increase the damage of their next attack.

- Ouranos returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Hemlock Sap
Hemlock Sap: A slowing poison that can be added to 1 attack to do up to 25% extra damage.

@DarkestWerewolf- Gaia's class has now been chosen! Your Avidae earned 100 experience points for choosing their class, and they are now Level 1! Your Avidae may now train in their class, as well as participate in the hunter activity, hunting.

- Gaia returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Hemlock Sap
Hemlock Sap: A slowing poison that can be added to 1 attack to do up to 25% extra damage.

- Gaia returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

@Kagome963 - SilverStrike returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

- SilverStrike returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Morning Thistle
Morning Thistle: This sharp-thorned vine can be wrapped around your Avidae's weapon to increase the damage of their next attack.

@Kagome963 - Witherednight's class has now been chosen! Your Avidae earned 100 experience points for choosing their class, and they are now Level 1! Your Avidae may now train in their class, as well as participate in the fighter activity, Battling.

@DaniCalifornia - Enya returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Morning Thistle

@DaniCalifornia - Sterling returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

@bmkmb - Katare's class has now been chosen! Your Avidae earned 100 experience points for choosing their class, and they are now Level 1! Your Avidae may now train in their class, as well as participate in the fighter activity, Battling.

- Katare returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Morning Thistle

@Sinful_Lies - Elliot returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Morning Thistle

- Elliot returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Stonewood Bark

@VenomousParadise - Theseus returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Hemlock Sap

- Theseus returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

@Sleepytally - Milo returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

- Milo returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Quickstem Root
Quickstem Root: An energizing herb that can give one Avidae a heightened chance to dodge the next attack against them.

@Schainukan - Ambershade returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

- Ambershade returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

@Simonpet - Seleta returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

@ege - Swift returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Stonewood Bark

@minifun990 - Dea returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Sadly, nothing this time.

@WilsonHiggsbury - Naamah returns from training! They've earned 20exp, and their mentor gifted them: Morning Thistle
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Mon May 24, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Mon May 24, 2021 8:24 pm

Training Time!
Avidae: #022 - Adreanna
Class: Caster
Level: 5
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:31 pm

minifun990 wrote:Training Time!
Avidae: #028 - Dea
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon May 24, 2021 8:39 pm

Training Time!
Avidae: #021 - Ouranos