[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:03 pm

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, Sahra Kingdom
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: IvyClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Mudspring (Dormousescamper)
Codeword: 8

*Would it be okay to make him 57 moons (to match Wispwillow of IvyClan? Has in their former clan he was just a moon older than her)
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:43 pm

Red weasel wrote:Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading) na
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Auroraclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Odessa (Swanflight)
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?) 6

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading) na
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Geminiclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: owlfleck
Codeword: how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?) 8

accepted! you can add them to auroraclan as soon as your next post.

NightWolf950 wrote:Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Codeword: 8

*Would it be okay to make him 57 moons (to match Wispwillow of IvyClan? Has in their former clan he was just a moon older than her)

rejected! the codeword answer is incorrect.
    (but to answer your question, that'd be fine since they were originally from the same clan. i'll have to add that rule into future readopts. ;0)
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:58 pm

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Codeword: 9

* Fixed. God I can't count lmao
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:16 am

NightWolf950 wrote:Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Codeword: 9

* Fixed. God I can't count lmao

accepted! you can add him as soon as your next post for ivyclan.

one more cat from kato kosmos remains!
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:15 pm

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
Clans: wheatclan. mintclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: wrenchirp & ivorysteeple [mint]
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: wheatclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: weaverflight
Codeword: 12!
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:20 am

Bugbelly wrote:Username (cs + site): bugbelly
Clans: wheatclan. mintclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: wrenchirp & ivorysteeple [mint]
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: wheatclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: weaverflight
Codeword: 12!

accepted! you can add weaverflight into wheatclan as soon as your next post.

and with that, the kato kosmos readopt is finished - thank you for applying and adopting! there will always be future readopts.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Court of the Butterflies Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:54 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
COURT OF THE BUTTERFLIES !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past 31 days.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only own one, and that clan must have had a post made in the past 31 days.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at - unless they have bio family in your clan, or were once in the same clan together from past readopts, in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may try out for as many cats as you'd like, but will win either one group or up to two individual cat(s).

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ the competition will last for seven days (mar 27th to apr 3rd, the deadline being apr 3rd @ 12:30PM MST), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cats or group are you trying out for:[/b]
    [b]How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 01 - LARGE FAMILY
    [ Thistlebite and Hollybranch are mates with a rather large family consisting of Aphidpaw, Twigpaw, Birchpaw, Bumblepaw, Iriskit, and Beetlekit. ]
    [ Thistlebite is the biological father of Twigpaw, Birchpaw, and Bumblepaw - the mother being the stud Chroí ]
    [ Hollybranch is the biological mother of Iriskit and Beetlekit - the father being the stud Zahn ]
    [ Thistlebite and Hollybranch adopted Aphidpaw when she was a kitten. ]

Thistle's Sharp Bite (Thistlebite), tom, 37m - black mackerel mediumhair with green eyes, and small fangs. | colored by H155, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoY, Bb, Dd, AA, Mcmc, Ccb, ww
    mates with Hollybranch
    adoptive father of Aphidpaw, Iriskit, and Beetlekit
    biological father of Twigpaw, Birchpaw, and Bumblepaw
    Personality Notes: friendly, outgoing, and excitable, albeit impulsive and easily distracted.

Holly Branch in the Snow (Hollybranch), molly, 34m - chocolate smoke van longhair with light green eyes, and holly berries attached by her ear. | colored by [kat], lineart by deimos
    Genotype: ll, XoXo, bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, SpSp, Ii, CC, WsWs
    Family: mates with Thistlebite
    adoptive mother of Aphidpaw, Twigpaw, Birchpaw, and Bumblepaw
    biological mother of Iriskit and Beetlekit
    Personality Notes: outgoing - excitable - emotional - eccentric - bold - pushy - impatient - dependent

Aphid's Paw (Aphidpaw) (kitten ver), molly, 9m - ginger mackerel mediumhair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione (kit) & inky. (growth), lineart by Grey_Hoodie (both)
    Genotype: Ll, XOXO, Bb, Dd, AA, Mcmc, Ccb, ww
    Personality Notes: energetic - optimistic - reckless - forgetful
    Training: knows 3/4 warrior apprentice skills - battle, climbing, and strategy.

Twig's Paw (Twigpaw), nonbinary (afab), 6m - lilac-caramel classic lynx mink oriental longhair with yellow/green heterochromia, and a little fang. | colored by jazz., lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoXo, bbl, dd, Dmdm, Aa, mcmc, ii, cbcs, ww, mm
    Personality Notes: loving - outspoken - blunt - wishful
    Training: knows 0/4 apprentice skills.

Birch's Paw (Birchpaw), molly, 6m - black silver classic oriental mediumhair with espresso eyes. | colored by jazz., lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoXo, Bbl, Dd, dmdm, Aa, mcmc, Ii, Ccs, ww, mm
    Personality Notes: cooperative - good-natured - calm - standoffish

Bumbling Paw (Bumblepaw), tom, 6m - chocolate mackerel mink lynx longhair with low white, a manx tail, and paradiso eyes. | colored by jazz., lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoY, bbl, Dd, dmdm, Aa, Mcmc, ii, cbcs, Wsw, Mm
    Personality Notes: impulsive - kind - adventurous - brave - competitive

Iris' Kit (Iriskit), tom, 5m - black smoke bicolor longhair with big tooths and green eyes. | colored by Chamrosh, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, HrHr, XoY, Bb, DD, aa, mcmc, Spsp, Ii, Uub, Wsw
    Personality Notes: calm - cynical - standoffish - patient

Beetle's Kit (Beetlekit), molly, 5m - black-and-white longhair with yellow eyes. | colored by Chamrosh, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, HrHr, XoXo, Bb, DD, aa, Mcmc, Spsp, ii, Uub, Wsw
    Personality Notes: independent - outgoing - good-natured - blunt

- claimed by [kat]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 02 - BEST FRIENDS
    Oriole on the Wind (Oriolewind), 33m, tom - flame lynx bicolor shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Kazin, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOY, Bb, DD, Aa, Mcmc, cscs, ww
    Personality Notes: laidback - approachable - curious - outgoing - reckless - clumsy

Silver Smoke of Dying Flame (Silversmoke), 33m, molly - gray classic shorthair with amber eyes. | colored by Kazin, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, BB, Dd, AA, mcmc, Ccb, ww
    Personality Notes: smart - amiable - reserved - independent - solitary - grudgy - proud

xxxGROUP 03 - LARGE FAMILY
    [ Rustrock and Honeycloud are littermates. ]
    [ Honeycloud is the mother of Sparrowkit, Sweetkit, and Lilackit. ]

Rust of Ancient Rock (Rustrock), 28m, molly - ginger classic longhair with medium white and hazel eyes. | colored by røsebud, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XOXO, Bb, Dd, Aa, mcmc, CC, Wsw, JbJb
    Personality Notes: outspoken - smart - proud - protective

Honey that Seeps into Clouds (Honeycloud), 28m, molly - cream mackerel van longhair with blue eyes. | colored by inky., lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XOXO, Bb, dd, AA, Mcmc, Ccb, WsWs, Jbjb
    Personality Notes: kind - gentle - forgetful - clumsy

Sparrow's Kit (Sparrowkit), 2m, tom - cream mackerel harlequin longhair with orange eyes, and a bobtail. | colored by deimos, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XOY, Bb, dd, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs, jbjb

Sweet Kit (Sweetkit), 2m, molly - cream mackerel harlequin longhair with copper eyes, and a bobtail. | colored by deimos, lineart by inky.
    Genotype: ll, XOXO, bb, AA, Mcmc, CC, WsWs, jbjb

Lilac's Kit (Lilackit), 2m, molly - cream mackerel van longhair with copper eyes, and a bobtail. | color & lineart by deimos
    Genotype: ll, XOXO, BB, dd, AA, Mcmc, CC, WsWs, jbjb

- won by Kazin / ChaosClan

xxxGROUP 04 - MOTHER & KITS
    [ Troutcreek is the mother is Fishkit, Fogkit, and Woodkit - the father being the stud Oeste. ]

Trout in Bubbling Creek (Troutcreek), 34m, molly - black broken mackerel shorthair with low white and amber eyes. | colored by frankie (dup), lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, BB, Dd, Aa, McMc, Spsp, CC, Wsw
    Personality Notes: calm - shy - curious - anxious - good swimmer

Fish's Kit (Fishkit), 1m, molly - black oriental shorthair with low white and jade-green eyes. | colored by jazz., lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, ReRe, XoXo, Bbl, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Spsp, tata, Ccs, Wsw, JbJb

Fog's Kit (Fogkit), 1m, nonbinary (afab) - black ticked shorthair with high white and leaf-green eyes. | colored by jazz., lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, ReRe, XoXo, Bbl, Dd, Aa, McMc, Spsp, Tata, Ccs, WsWs, Jbjb

Wooden Kit (Woodkit), 1m, tom - black ticked oriental shorthair with low white, and gold/jade heterochromia. | colored by jazz., lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, ReRe, XoY, Bbl, DD, Aa, Mcmc, SpSp, Tata, CC, Wsw, JbJb

- won by Frisco / Whiskered Away

xxxADULTS
    Snow that Falls on the River (Riversnow), tom, 62m - solid white mediumhair with blue eyes. | colored by eagle,, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoY, Bb, DD, AA, mcmc, TaTa, cscs, WdWs
    Other: Formally known as 'Meadow' of the now disbanded Larch's Advance (cloudy days)

Berry Scorched by Flames (Scorchedberry), nonbinary (afab), 43m - blue-cream calico mediumhair with curled ears, a bobtail, and copper eyes. | colored by H155, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    - kept by DaniCalifornia

Sun's Guiding Light (Sunlight), molly, 42m - seal tortie point mediumhair with low white and sky-blue eyes. | colored by H155, lineart by jazz.
    - kept by DaniCalifornia

Mist that Walks the Earth (Mistwalker), tom, 42m - white longhair with black splotches, and blind blue eyes. | colored by ponz, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoY, BB, Dd, aa, mcmc, TaTa, Ccs, WsWs

- won by Phina D Wolf / SwiftClan

Fox that Dances with Fire (Foxfire), molly, 40m - black tortoiseshell longhair with green eyes. | colored by amethyst14, lineart by kaebedo
    - kept by DaniCalifornia

Peak Where Eagles Lay (Eaglepeak), tom, 40m - ginger ticked caracat with copper eyes and tufted ears. | colored by Ariento, lineart by deimos
    - kept by DaniCalifornia

Comet Streaking Through the Night (Cometstreak), tom, 39m - flame point mediumhair with golden eyes. | lined & colored by Corinnander
    Genotype: Ll, XOY, bb, DD, aa, mcmc, cscs, ww
    Other: Formally known as 'Ghiran' of the now disbanded CreagClan (w0ah)

- claimed by Corinnander

Shade Cast by Falling Snow (Snowshade), tom (afab), 37m - chocolate calico van longhair with blue eyes. | colored by H155, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    - kept by DaniCalifornia

Flame that Burns Bright (Brightflame), tom, 37m - flame lynx longhair with blue eyes. | colored by H155, lineart by inky.
    Genotype: ll, XOY, BB, DD, Aa, McMc, cscs, ww
    Other: Former member of ShiningClan (Kazin)

- won by winter solstice. / CloudClan

Clementine's Sweet Flower (Clementineflower), molly, 35m - ginger mackerel shorthair with white toes, and dark green eyes. | colored by deimos, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXO, Bb, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    Other: Can join as a medicine cat provided you either don't have one yet, or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.
    Personality Notes: friendly - calm - helpful - focused - forgetful - shy

Oak with Frosted Roots (Oakfrost), molly (amab), 33m - black mackerel longhair with a white chin and chest, and blue eyes. | colored by [kat], lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoY, Bb, Dd, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw, Ojoj

Flint That Burns Bark (Flintbark), tom, 33m - black spotted shorthair with high white and orange eyes. | colored by Simonpet, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoY, BB, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, SpSp, Ccb, WsWs
    Personality Notes: independent - standoffish - intelligent - tough - guarded

- won by broken* / PocketClan

Song of the Night (Nightsong), molly, 31m - solid black shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Katrione, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, BB, DD, aa, mcmc, Tata, CC, ww
    Personality Notes: calm - quiet - polite - intelligent - solitary - persuasive - secretive

- won by winter solstice. / IceClan

Ram that Grazes Among Wolves (Ramgraze), nonbinary (amab), 31m - lilac silver point LaPerm longhair with low white, folded ears, a manx tail, and blue/green heterochromia. | amethyst14, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, Lplp, XoY, bb, dd, aa, Mcmc, Tata, Ii, cscs, Wsw, Mm, Sfsf, Sese
    Family: Starcall's littermate

- won by Phina D Wolf / SwiftClan

Star that Calls Out to the Sky (Starcall), tom, 31m - solid white longhair with blue/green heterochromia. | colored by røsebud, lineart by inky.
    Genotype: ll, lplp, XoY, bb, dd, Aa, Mcmc, Tata, Ii, cscs, Wdw, mm, sfsf, Sese
    Family: Ramgraze's littermate

Claws that Tear the Sand (Sandclaw), nonbinary (amab), 30m - purebred singapura with pickled bluewood eyes. | colored by jazz., lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL / BB / XoY / Dd / Aa / McMc / TaTa / cbcb / ww
    Family: biological parent of Rookkit, Mousekit, and Shrewkit (all owned by deimos)
    Personality Notes: mischievous - short-tempered - eccentric - creative

- won by broken* / PocketClan

Marten that Stalks in Shadow (Martenshadow), 25m, tom (afab) - seal point shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by Kazin, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, Bb, DD, aa, mcmc, cscs, ww

Ash that Settles onto Stone (Ashstone), 24m, molly - gray rosetted longhair with brown eyes. | colored by Katrione, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoXo, Bb, dd, AA, Mcmc, SpSp, Bmbm, Ccb, ww

- won by galarianmeowth / RimeClan

Gray Clouds of Coming Storm (Graystorm), 23m, tom - hairless seal point with blue eyes. | colored by [kat], lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, hrhr, BB XoY, DD, aa, McMc, cscs, ww

- claimed by [kat]

Brindled Leaf on Snowy Ground (Brindleleaf), 21m, molly - chocolate point mediumhair with blue eyes. | colored by H155, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, bb, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, cscs, ww

- won by galarianmeowth / RimeClan

xxxAPPRENTICES
    Nettle's Paw (Nettlepaw) (warrior growth), 12m, tom - seal point mediumhair with blue eyes. | colored by Kazin, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: ll, XoY, Bb, DD, aa, mcmc, cscs, ww
    Training: 4/4 warrior skills; 0/5 medicine cat skills

Sedge's Paw (Sedgepaw) (warrior growth), 11m, bigender (afab, uses she & he pronouns) - black rosetted shorthair with copper eyes. | colored by deimos, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, Bb, DD, Aa, McMc, SpSp, Bmbm, Ccs, ww
    Training: 3/4 warrior skills; 0/5 medicine cat skills

xxxKITTENS
    Rook's Kit (Rookkit), 1m, molly (amab) - shorthaired black bicolor tom with aqua eyes, curled ears, and extra toes. | colored by deimos, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    - claimed by deimos

Mouse's Kit (Mousekit), 1m, nonbinary (afab, uses he/they/she/it pronouns) - shorthaired solid gray kit with low white, curled ears, and extra toes. | colored by deimos, lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    - claimed by deimos

Shrew's Kit (Shewkit), 1m, tom - shorthaired black ticked bicolor molly with sage-green eyes, curled ears, and extra toes. | color & lineart by deimos
    - claimed by deimos

xxxELDERS
    Nose Speckled with Dust (Dustnose), 105m, tom (afab) - blue-cream mackerel caliby persian shorthair with celery-green eyes. | colored by frankie (dup), lineart by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXo, BB, dd, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs

Patch of Thyme (Thymepatch), 103m, molly - black calico mediumhair with emerald-green eyes. | color & lineart Ariento
    Genotype: Ll, XOXo, BB, DD, aa, mcmc, Ccs, WsWs
    Family: Grandmother of Sunlight (owned by DaniCalifornia)
    Personality Notes: laidback - motherly - caring - easily distracted
Last edited by deimido on Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:16 pm

Username (cs + site): littleminicooper
Clans: Truffleclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none!
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Truffleclan!
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 3
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:
This bundle of cats will provide a lot for the clan. Rustrock is the outspoken cat of the bunch, later in my story line, he is going to catch onto what Cloudfeather is doing and won't let any cat not hear about it. With Cloudfeather trying to take the young clan for himself, Rustrock is going to try his best to save the clan from the destruction that Cloudfeather is going to cause. Honeycloud will fit perfectly with an established queen, Icefrost. The pair have a similar personality. With Icefrost having lost a kit during her first kitting, she is quite attentive to all the kits of the clan. Honeycloud not having her mate around gets overwhelmed, but there are three queens sitting by, ready to help out when they can. With the four queens bustling around, no kit goes unnoticed and full fed. Icefrost doesn't leave Honeycloud alone. She constantly grooms her fellow queen and makes sure she is settling in to the clan nicely. With three new kits, of middle ages to the other clan kits, new kit alliances are made. Blizzardkit and Maplekit are the star runners of the group, leaders if you will. They accept Sparrowkit into what they think is their exclusive club. While Honeykit and Pearlkit rejoice that there are finally new she-kits to play with instead of all the rough and tumble toms!

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 4!
Troutcreek brings a new skill to Truffleclan, Swimming! No cat has dared to go near the water, but Troutcreek introduces her fellow clanmates to how rewarding it can be. She shows them that the island close by, houses many more prey. She also teaches them how to hunt fish, a skill that Truffleclan does not yet know. Troutcreek doesn't spend much time out of the nursery for her first few moons, as her kits are so young. She grows very close to Ferncloud, a mother of two elder kits. Ferncloud grows into taking care of the new queen. The pair spend every waking moment together. Fogkit seems to be the more outspoken of the three kits, not letting Blizzardkit and Maplekit push the younger kits into rough housing too much.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Ramgraze
This she-cat is perfect for Truffleclan. She is a warm and gentle cat, but will not take any mean cats. She is very spoken about the well being of the clan, and just wants to help. Autumnsong, the clan medicine cat takes a liking to her. Ramgraze doesn't want to become a medicine cat, so she declines the offer, but helps out when she can. She prefers her warrior duties, but loves seeing the cats be healed. She becomes very close with Autumnsong and Peachmeadow. Her personality is very similar to Autumnsong, but clashes perfectly with Peachmeadow. When she doesn't have a voice, Peachmeadow does. Ramgraze slowly becomes a very loved and respected cat. She takes care of the clan elder, even if it's an apprentices job. She adores listening to Coconutdream ramble about his long lived life. She even likes taking care of the queens, but Spiderweb typically has that covered. When she isn't in camp, she can be found in the meadow, picking wildflowers for the kits and elder. Sometimes she is caught trying to put wildflowers in the camp walls!
Last edited by littleminicooper on Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:27 am

Username (cs + site): Phina D Wolf, PhinaDWolf
Clans: Swiftclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: None
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Swiftclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Ramgraze
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: While Sloeface is currently about to have kits on her own, I think that Ramgraze would take a distinct interest in cats so similar to them in appearance. Eventually they would become fast friends with Sloeface, and due to Sloe being aromantic they would eventually be queer platonic partners, raising a few litters of kits together, as they both adore kits. After they had their fill of parenting, Ramgraze would split their time between the training and nursery camps, spending some days helping shape the next generation of warriors and some days gossiping with the queens as they help corral rambunctious kits.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Mistwalker
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: If Mistwalker finds his way to Swiftclan they will have an easy time fitting in, as Swiftclan cats are accustomed to communicating with blind cats, and in no time Mistwalker would learn the territory, as it is actually easier to navigate Swiftclan territory while blind. You see, Swiftclan territory is an anomaly, being solid grassland in the center, but becoming very….indeterminate towards the edges, constantly shifting. If a cat puts their mind toward finding a specific cat or location, and just keeps walking straight beleiving that they will get there, they will eventually. It is much easier to keep ones focus on their destination when one is not distracted by the strange scenery shifting under your paws. I would also build his relationship with Lightningstar, and they would eventually become mates, and would likely have kits via surrogate that Mistwalker would mainly raise while Lightningstar led the clan, dropping by as often as he could.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 2
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Oriolewind and Silversmoke would quickly become friends with Robinpatch and Wobbletuft, who while they are about ten moons younger have very similar personalities, with Robinpatch being more standoffish and Wobbletuft being the more sociable and reckless. Oddly enough however, Robinpatch and Oriolewind become friends, as do Wobbletuft and Silversmoke. While Robin is constantly frustrated with Wobble’s tendency to rush headlong into things, in Oriole he sees the value of being bold. And while Wobble often thinks his brother is a recluse for no reason, in Silver he learns to appreciate that sometimes a few close friends are better than a cacophony of fans who don’t truly know you. Despite their long held grudges, befriending Oriole and Silver brings Wobble and Robin closer than ever before, and the small group is often found adventuring in Swiftclan’s ever shifting territory.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galarianmeowth » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:23 pm

Username (cs + site): galarianmeowth
Clans: RimeClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: RimeClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Ash that Settles onto Stone (Ashstone)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: If Ashstone finds her way to RimeClan, her ingenuity will provide the clan with new ideas about how to function in such a cold climate. She'll make fast friends with Dawnstar and form a more casual friendship with the leader, compared to the current adviser role Lichenstripe takes for Dawnstar.

Username (cs + site): galarianmeowth
Clans: RimeClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: RimeClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Brindled Leaf on Snowy Ground (Brindleleaf)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: If Brindleleaf finds her way to RimeClan, her ability to blend in with the snowy environment will initially catch the group off guard. This camouflage gives her the ability to sneak up on anything- cats, prey, or even twolegs! Brindleleaf may stretch their stories a bit much, but to be fair, nobody can prove she hasn't startled a polar bear before...
she/herxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
galarianmeowth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me