[☆] silentclan: a rise clan

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[☆] silentclan: the ancients

Postby dimi. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:26 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Within Silentclan, there are five ancients total, each representing a specific trait that is dominantly present within Silentclan. There is, however, suspicions of a sixth cat that was an apprentice at the time that followed the cause. These aspects, whether they are derived from contract experiences of personality traits of the leader or other significant cats in Silentclan are all important to the survival and thriving of Silentclan. These traits are being alert, cautious(caution), deceiving(deception), raging(rage), and merciless. These traits are all present within various cats of the clan, and shine through to define exactly who and what Silentclan is, and all of their causes they thrive for.

These traits are represented by cats who in their life time prominently represented their respected traits. All five of the cats hail from Amberstar's original clan, which kicked her out when she was sixteen moons old due to an agreement made when she was brought to the clan as an abandoned kit when a warrior on patrol found her in the snow during leafbare with a very weak pulse. Amber was forced to leave the day after she became a warrior, which destroyed her emotionally and left her without a home while being completely disoriented. After the young she-cat had left the camp that day, a meeting was called to explain Amberstar's dismissal.

At this meeting, five members became enraged by the concept of kicking a cat out just because they had loner origins. Their original names were Fawneye, Hollowcry, xxx, xxx, and xxx. When the leader was about to end the meeting, these five warriors stood alongside one another, and rebelled against the leader directly, threatening to fight him if he did not restore Amberstar's rank. These cats, despite their threats, were allowed to briefly stay in the clan. More and more threats became prominent, and soon the punishement was decided. The leader, instead of retaliating with violence, exiled these five warriors for attempted treason by going against his word. The five cats left with their heads held high, and formed a new pack in hopes of luring Amber to it so she would have a home.

This pack functioned like a clan, each cat given a rank. Sharp, then Fawneye was the leader of the pack, her habit of being alert at all times proving useful for being a leader. Suspicion, then ____ was the deputy of the pack, and often the second opinion regarding matters that could not quite be solved. The other three stuck with their initial ranks, with Shade, then ____ being the medic and the other two cats, Strike and Scorch to be warriors. This pack did not ever have the chance to grow beyond five members, as each member of the pack was soon sought out and eliminated, or they were lured into a place and the murders were staged.

By the time Amber had reached twenty moons, these five cats had joined the stars of Silverpelt, and on one night while Amber was still venturing with her friend Wraith as a loner, she had a dream. This dream was started by Sharp, who encouraged Amber to form her own clan and to forget the cowards and heartless beings in her previous clan. The other cats in the dream encouraged her to make a home for cats like her, ones that were abandoned or mistreated. This lead to the founding of one clan:

Silentclan.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: suspect, ancient

Postby dimi. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:28 am

REPRESENTATIVE OF SUSPICION
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Warrior Name: Cypresscloud
Ancient Name: Suspect
Body Build: Incredibly tall, narrow face.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: N/A
Siblings: No
Parents: N/A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Personality:
Cypresscloud was always a very suspicious feline. She often questioned everything around her, almost to the point that everyone around her thought she was incredibly paranoid. She was just incredibly wary, and passionate about those around her. She was a warrior who lived my the code, swearing she would die by it. She decided the best way to keep her clan safe would be to be extra cautious, and be wary of those who approach her. While living, Cypresscloud also lived by the "innocent until proven guilty" philosophy, often being the one to comfort cats under punishment for supposedly breaking the warrior code, or apprentices who were caught doing "something bad".

Because of this, many made themselves allies with Cypresscloud in her time, for she was protective, passionate, and most of all, loyal. Even if she were paranoid, many cats found that her paranoia was rightfully placed, and often kept the clan out of trouble, in turn saving themselves from her wrath. While it may have been Cypresscloud's size, many considered the blue feline to be intimidating, for she always seemed to know something that no one else did. She was also very selective in who she spoke to, and hardly made the first move while interacting with others.
Death Scene:
xxx
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: shade, ancient

Postby dimi. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:28 am

REPRESENTATIVE OF DECEPTION
Warrior Name: Hollowcry
Ancient Name: Shade
Body Build: Skinny, average height.

Mate: Sharp while living
Kits: Not in rise

Personality:
While living, Shade was everything that he represents; deceiving. Shade had a way of speaking to cats that would coerce them into doing things, even if he was speaking to cats that outright despised him. He was cunning, manipulative, and seemingly not afraid to address anything. In order to benefit himself, Shade had absolutely no qualms about lying, even if it meant throwing other people under the bus and tarnishing their reputation instead of his own. He had a tendency to be brutally honest about the cats around him, causing several cats of his clan to despise him for his seemingly rude and disrespectful nature. He didn't mean to be either of these things, he just meant to be an honest individual when he felt lying wasn't needed.

When Shade wasn't trying to manipulate others or lying to someone, he was a very secretive and quiet cat. He would often keep himself isolated from others, and rarely approach others unless they intrigued him or he needed to talk to them to keep himself out of any potential trouble with his foes words. Some of the clan, if they hadn't confronted him directly prior, would describe him as being very calm and introverted. He didn't seem to hate socializing, but he also didn't particularly go out of his way to do so.
Death Scene:
The sound of rushing water from the river filled the air, the currents having grown so strong, the birds chirping around the river could no longer be heard. The wind had grown violent, the branches of the trees above swaying tremendously. Very faintly, however, two cats could be heard mewing and pleading for help, a mother and kit clutching to a rock in the river. The currents wrenched at their bodies, attempting to drag them further into the river. This river, however, was not just a river. The river, just a few more meters ahead of the kit and mother had a large water fall, the drop one that would kill a cat if they were caught off guard in the water. The kit and mother in the river were dangerously edging closer to this water fall as the river's currents tore along their fur, trying to drag them beneath the surface.

"Daddy, daddy! Help me and mommy, please! I don't wanna die! Mama doesn't either!" The kit cried out from the mom's jaws, looking around frantically. The mother struggled to hold back her cries as her kit begged from her jaws to not die. The mother's eyes, which were a striking yellow, were filled with an undeniable fear, a fear towards the concept of death. Her eyes had began to grow damp, water pooling at the base of both of her eyes as she had finally settled in to the thought that she and her kit were about to die. Their deaths were a mere brutal current away from approaching, and the mother found her claws growing weaker against the rough surface of the rock she was clinging to, having left claw marks in it at this point. Suddenly, a tom meowed out from the side, his voice bold. It was Hollowcry.

"Hang on for dear life! I'll get you both out of there, I promise!" The kit let out an audible gasp of relief, swinging happily in his mother's jaws. "Mama, I told you! Daddy's gonna get us out of here!" The mother looked down at her kit in her jaws warily, her grip tightening on the rock as the rest of her aching body began to tremble. Hollowcry darted along the river, leaping onto a rock close to the one that the mother was on. Suddenly, the mother lost grip, drifting towards the waterfall. Hollowcry's eyes widened, and he knew he had to act quickly. He then leaped forward onto the rock closest to the river, grasping the mother and her kit in his jaws.

"Daddy, thank you!" The kit cried out happily. However, Hollowcry stared at the mother and kit, trying to lift them up. Soon, the current of the river had began to grow too strong, the rock beneath his paws wobbling. He knew that if he jumped, he would risk dropping the mother and the kit. He looked down at his lover and his offspring, visibly appearing shaken. He began to think about how there was really no safe way to get out of this. If he were to jump now, he would fall into the river. He was slightly old, and unable to carry this much weight for a jump. The mother looked up at him, seeming to see his fear.

"Take him.." The mother whispered softly, gesturing to the kit in her jaws. Hollowcry looked over the mother, at this point having began to cry out of fear and agony. He knew what he had to do. With a sharp breath in, he took in the mother's scent into his nostrils one more time, whispering softly. "I love you two so much. I'm sorry." With that, Hollowcry leaped forward and jerked his head to the left, managing to narrowly toss the kit and mother onto the land nearby. "Daddy, no!" The kit cried out as the mother watched on helplessly.

Hollowcry found himself falling through the air, his paws instinctively reaching upward, gripping for the sky as he tried to find a way to safety. He had known the sacrifice he was making in doing this, but for the mother of his kit and the kit himself, he found it worth it. Sound, his ears began to block out each sound as he slowly shut his eyes, his life quite literally flashing before his eyes. He began to remember major events in his life, like his kit being born, the restlessness present in his lovers eyes as she nursed the kit. He remembered their smiles and content natures, and found that he would not die sad. He would die happy, knowing that he saved the two he loved most.

Soon, his body struck the water, the shock instantly numbing his body. He slowly opened his eyes, gazing up at the surface of the water as he began to descend deeper into the water, the light slowly fading from his vision as he began to grow unconscious, the water filling his throat and nostrils, his oxygen being stripped from his body in a heartbeat. He parted his jaws, a soft huff emerging from his lips, followed by a couple of bubbles rising up towards the surface. I love you both. Stay strong. He thought to himself as he gave in to the desire to eternally slumber, having fulfilled his promise of getting the two of them out of that river alive.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImageImageImageImage
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: scorch, ancient

Postby dimi. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:29 am

REPRESENTATIVE OF RAGE
Warrior Name: Hauntingchirp
Ancient Name: Scorch
Body Build: Narrow face, long legs/body.

Kits: None
Siblings: Not in Rise

Personality:
xxx
Death Scene:
xxx
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: strike, ancient

xxx
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: sharp, ancient

REPRESENTATIVE OF ALERT
Warrior Name: Fawneye
Ancient Name: Sharp
Body Build: Short, plump

Mate: Shade while living
Kits: Not in rise

Personality:
Sharp was a very wary individual. She was known for often looking around, and always keeping her ears perked up and flicking in each direction to pick up on any sound. Most of the cats in her clan considered her sort of paranoid, while a few just thought she was staying alert while grieving after the loss of her mate. She was very observant, and often picked up on details that other cats that were even slightly as observant as her may otherwise of miss. She often discussed things that other cats hadn't began to consider, a trait that made her fit to lead the five ancients of Silentclan.

Along with this constant alertness, however, came great paranoia. She was often found worrying about even the littelest of sounds around her, such as the crackling of leaves around camp that occasionally occurred when other cats were wandering. She was very careful, of course, but some would consider it almost too careful, a careful that almost made it questionable if Sharp was actually even stable mentally or simply too messed up in the head after the loss of her mate. Towards those she loves, she is very upfront while also remaining wary of ones emotions.
Death Scene:
A swift breeze swept across the land, leaving a cold and crisp air lingering behind it. An odd aura of silence cloaked the forest, the only sound being the rustling of leaves in the trees above as the breeze rushed by. The forest was filled with a violent scent of clan cats in each direction, the scent a mixture of moss and water. A scent that was primarily unique to the clan, as there was a water hole surrounded by moss in the forest where water was picked up and brought to the medicine cat. In a clearing of the forest, an old and seemingly frail cat lay on the ground, bathing in the sunlight provided from the sky above. Her paws were extended outward, her chin resting on her upper legs as she took in a deep breath, sleep daring to overwhelm her. Soon, this desire to sleep abruptly stopped. The soft breeze had ceased, and the mood in the forest had changed drastically. Not a creature stirred, nor a leaf moved.

The cat, who went by the name of Fawneye, swiftly rose to her paws, her icy blue eyes wandering in each direction of the forest. Her ears were pinned back, and her pupils had slowly shrunk as she had began to grow fearful of the circumstances. The shecat had always been cautious. Even in the loudest and most crowded of environments, she was always alert, being known for her sharp eye, which was the origin of her name in her previous clan. A clan she had left fifty moons prior to pursue a mission to bring back Ambersky, a warrior wrongfully kicked out the day after she became a warrior.

Fawneye was used to be hunted. In this forest, she was the prey, and they were the predator. Her philosophies frightened the cats of the clan, causing them to have a haunting desire to kill her, as well as the four other cats she was often found with. With a narrow of her eyes, Fawneye took a step forward, instantly freezing when a black cat with striking green eyes leaped out of the bush directly in front of her, causing Fawneye to instantly unsheathe her claws, a vicious snarl leaving her muzzle without a second thought. The cat before her let out a snicker, as several other figures began to emerge from the shadows surrounding her. With a glare in the direction of each cat, she then turned back to the black cat, smirking.

"If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get." With that, Fawneye leaped forward, ramming her head against the chest of the tom. She knocked the tom back a couple of meters, managing to stagger him long enough to jerk to the right to face two of the other cats, who were now running at her. One of them was a cream-coated apprentice, heavily resembling Amberstar while the other was a tall and long-furred white she-cat with striking blue eyes. With a growl, she darted forward once more, her left paw swinging outward to strike the temple of the she-cat. The she-cat let out a yowl of surprise, her vision slowly fading as she became dazed. As she performed this on the older cat, Fawneye's jaws snapped to the side, latching gently onto the scruff of the apprentice. With a painful heave of her body forward, she tossed the apprentice to the side, her shoulders slinking down as the move had instantly wore her out.

She was an old cat, nearing the age of ten years old. Her body, at this point, was trembling. She turned her body to face the cats behind her, only to find herself brought down by the black coated tom once more. Her eyes widened in fear as she made a horrific realization; her life was about to end. Her blue eyes wandered up to face the tom, the energy taken from her in the movement beginning to have drastic effects. Blackness had appeared around the corner of her eyes as she locked eyes with the tom, her body quivering in fear. "Please no.." The she-cat whispered weakly, the last thing she saw before she completely fell unconscious being the jaws of the tom parting and snapping forward to meet the tender flesh of her throat, a coldness swiftly layering over her limp and unconscious body.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ImageImageImageImageImageImage
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: the dwellers

Postby dimi. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:31 am

[img]art[/img]
Although this is not a belief of all cats within the clan, there are some cats who were sent to the dark forest [which is called Hell in Silentclan] that linger around. While Amberstar was founding the clan, most of the dwellers opposed it, and often went out of their way to bribe cats in the living realm to challenge Amberstar and frighten her into hiding for the entirety of her life time. These dwellers, at some point in their life time, either had a connection with Amberstar emotionally or simply had a rivalry with her that escalated to wanting to tear her down in any way possible.

Unlike the Ancients, the Dwellers do not represent any traits. Because they aren't followed by some of the cats of Silentclan, they are believed to not really serve any purpose aside from to stir up trouble. For the most part, these cats appear in dreams, hoping to manipulate the morals and beliefs of a feline in hopes of making them turn their back on Amberstar and weaken her clan in the process.

When they appear in these dreams, the cats have red auras around them, and often speak in whispers or raspy voices that somewhat blend in with the wind. Some cats who have had the felines appear in their dreams discuss how their eyes appeared to have black sclera and slit pupils constantly, regardless of the intensity of the light surrounding them. Others, however, have discussed how the cats were nothing more than black silhouettes with glowing white eyes.

Occasionally, these cats will appear outside of dreams and cats that have caught their interest can see and interact with them. The Dwellers cannot be touched since they are already deceased, and it goes the other way around as well; Dwellers cannot touch living animals or felines. The only cats that Dwellers can attack are the Ancients, and only then is it possible when the Ancients have materialized to talk to Amberstar, Rosethorn, or either of the medicine cats.

It is unknown what exactly Amberstar did to these dwellers to anger them, as she never really discusses their existence. She acts if she is unaware of them for the most part, with the exception being when she's around medicine cats who occasionally receive omens in their dreams from them.

While most view the Dwellers as evil, there is one regretful dweller; Barley. Barley was Amberstar's mother, the same exact feline who abandoned the kit in the snow and left her clinging to her life. It is unknown why Barley herself doesn't deliberately go out of her way to screw with Silentclan.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: wolfstar, dweller

Postby dimi. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:32 am

Name: Wolfstar
Dweller Name: Whisperer
Body Build: Large, broad shouldered

Kits: None
Siblings: None
Parents: None

Personality:
Wolfstar, in his prime, was a very selfish feline. The moment he was given even the slightest bit of power, it got to his head, corrupting him further than he already was. With a troubled family and even more troubled past, his emotions were all over the place, and the slightest things set him off. However, he was incredibly manipulative, and as a result, could easily mask these emotions if he needed to lure someone in, such as acting close to Amberpaw after Ebonypaw died in battle. He had appeared to be two faced, able to put on a face to impress anyone on a whim, which made all the bordering clans oblivious to his selfish and cruel tendencies.

He was a tom with too much prejudice. If you weren't clan born, he was more than likely going to kick you out of the clan or kill you at one point or another, regardless of what his clan members said, including his own deputies. He was a careless tom, and earned the hate of many within his own clan. Because of his discriminatory nature, he was very argumentative and biased towards those with warrior blood, often putting them above all others, and killing any loner that came in his direction, even if they were offering help for his clan.
Death Scene:
48 moons had passed since then; when Amberstar had been wrongfully exiled from her clan for not wielding warrior blood. In this time, Wolfstar had grown old, his clan having eventually disbanded after most of the population died from a vicious case of Greencough. He had exiled a good chunk of the felines, among them being the four adult ancients of Silentclan, and then Applesong, who called him out shortly after he exiled the other warriors. She had called him cowardly, and decided to take her leave, which ultimately resulted in Howlclan growing frail. Without a second medicine cat, there was no one to tend to the ill, no one to prevent these vicious cases.

Wolfstar had since been roaming. He had no particular destination, and only slept when his body was so exhausted, his legs quivered beneath him. He had not been aware of the existence of Amberstar's clan. On this evening, he had collapsed in the middle of a field, drifting off slowly. He had awoken to a sky with hues of orange and deep purple, the sun barely beginning to rise over the horizon. It was presumably about five in the morning. While most clan cats were asleep until eight, a familiar old tortoiseshell had found herself on a walk. She was an elder at this time, her body scarred and her right ear torn. This was Applesong; the medicine cat Wolfstar had exiled from the clan just six moons prior.

She had been walking across the plain when she saw a gray cat. Their fur was mangled, darker at some points such as the paws and tail. A familiar scars on the front of his neck gave away who he was; this was Wolfstar. She took a moment to sit down before him, gazing down at the tom as he slept. He would not awaken for another three hours, when the sun was halfway up to the center of the sky. When he awoke, his soft blue eyes gazed upward, the edges crusting with age. The first words he uttered beneath his breath were laced with a hint of surprise and equal confusion. "Applesong?" He whispered gruffly, his voice raspy.

Applesong nodded her head, her claws flexing into the ground. "I'm surprised you're still alive, Wolfstar." The tortoiseshell commented, gazing up at the sky. "Your clan fell apart, didn't it? Your anger cursed you, and as a result, you have been left with nothing. Funny how the stars have turned on you, isn't it?" She asked with a soft laugh of mockery. The two were merely twenty moons separate in age, yet the tortoiseshell seemed much younger, and much stronger too. "It's funny that you land here. That warrior you kicked out forty moons ago has a clan here now." Wolfstar's eyes lit up in confusion, his head weakly lifting off the ground.

He had began to give in to the famine that struck his body. He had not eaten in three days, and had not drank in one. "Ambersky?" The gray tom whispered meekly, to which the tortoiseshell snorted.

"No no, the oooooother warriors you kicked out directly after they became a warrior. Yes, Ambersky. She's had a clan here for about thirty moons now. It's larger than our old clan ever was. Isn't that impressive?" Wolfstar rolled his eyes, resting his head back down on the ground.

"Why have you come back here, Applesong?" Wolfstar grumbled, slowly raising to his paws as he sat on his haunches, his body quivering beneath his weight. "I do not regret anything I have done in my life time. In my eyes, she is still just a loner in denial." Suddenly, Wolfstar's front legs gave out from beneath him, forcing him to collapse to the ground once more. A throbbing pain had formed at the side of one of his legs, and Applesong sighed, lowering her paw that had hovered in the air for a moment.

"Yes, yes. You are prideful of your mistakes. Do note that the stars have.. a different destiny for you. You will be cursed with lingering here for the rest of your days, even after death. You will roam this field, and your attempts at coercing cats to turn against Amberstar will remain futile." Applesong tilted her head downward, resting her chin atop Wolfstar's head. "Rest now. For your mistakes are waiting to haunt you." She said with a soft laugh, Wolfstar's body slightly trembling as a coldness washed over him, his consciousness fading out as his eyes peacefully shut, his hunger and thirst having gotten the best of his weakened body.
Last edited by dimi. on Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] silentclan: barley, dweller

Postby dimi. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:32 am

amberstar's mother