Kalon Announcement Thread [DNP UNLESS STAFF]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

➥ traits

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:40 pm

as of this announcement there is a small change to the whiskers on Kalons. what we typically consider a NR edit of whiskers, small size and shape changes, will now be considered an expression edit. references with missing whiskers will just be assumed to have default whiskers. bigger changes will still be classified as rare edits! if you have a question about where the line is please feel free to ask
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Announcement Thread [DNP UNLESS STAFF]

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:43 am

hiya y'all we've got a couple things to cover today !!

da shop
the DA shop has seen a bit of a change. as of today both shops have been rolled into one journal, the Kalon Item Shop. all myo/edit/item purchases should be done on that journal or through DA/Discord DMs.

trait change
the rare trait "colored blood" is being changed to a non-rarity trait! we feel this makes more sense with the presentation of the trait and fits better with our other trait standards. a rare trait voucher will be offered for users with Kalons that feature this trait so long as they meet one of the following conditions.
- was made as a single rare trait myo with colored blood as the chosen rare trait
- a rare edit item was used on the kalon to give it the trait rare colored blood
- this Kalon was a main adopt or adopt ru that featured this trait

a voucher station has been set up for this here

item/MYO trading
as of this post going forward kalon MYOs may be traded for any other kalon item or premade kalons. so for future trading you can do the following:
edits/breeding items -> edit/breeding item or MYO
MYOs -> MYO, edit/breeding item, or kalon
kalon -> kalon or MYO
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me