≫ KOS FANCLUB ≪

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ◃⋄▹ Kruba Orb Serpents FANCLUB ◃⋄▹

Postby supermancrayon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:41 am

Yawning Pup wrote:Image
Just a question, Aminity here is a water serpent correct?

yes :>

hello! i'm sommer :3
    pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starryprinxe » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:42 pm

yeah sorry about the exploring mishap ^^' yesterday I went back and edited all my forms since the last time you posted results and made sure the explorations were only once a day.

starry ✦ they/them
on semi-hiatus for school and mental health

ImageImageImageImageImage
starryprinxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:18 pm

For the exploring, I don't know if I did post once a day, but if I didn't, then can you please not count the extra explorations that were added?

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:44 pm

starryprinxe wrote:yeah sorry about the exploring mishap ^^' yesterday I went back and edited all my forms since the last time you posted results and made sure the explorations were only once a day.

Thank you! And it's okay :> glad I could clear it up officially, even though captainron first cleared it. (thanks captainron d: )

holmes221B wrote:For the exploring, I don't know if I did post once a day, but if I didn't, then can you please not count the extra explorations that were added?

yep :> I think there may have been a couple times you double posted, but I won't count them :>

I totally had all the exploration results filled out in a post and went to click to another tab.. accidentally hit refresh and lost everything. So I'm pretty angry about that and hopefully I'll gain the courage to try again tomorrow morning if I'm not still disappointed in my mislead clicking.

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:28 am

supermancrayon wrote:
starryprinxe wrote:yeah sorry about the exploring mishap ^^' yesterday I went back and edited all my forms since the last time you posted results and made sure the explorations were only once a day.

Thank you! And it's okay :> glad I could clear it up officially, even though captainron first cleared it. (thanks captainron d: )

holmes221B wrote:For the exploring, I don't know if I did post once a day, but if I didn't, then can you please not count the extra explorations that were added?

yep :> I think there may have been a couple times you double posted, but I won't count them :>

I totally had all the exploration results filled out in a post and went to click to another tab.. accidentally hit refresh and lost everything. So I'm pretty angry about that and hopefully I'll gain the courage to try again tomorrow morning if I'm not still disappointed in my mislead clicking.

Thanks! And I'm sorry about what happened with the results. That must have been annoying.

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starryprinxe » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:02 am

oh nooo... gosh I hate when all that happens :c maybe in the future you could type it all out in a word/google doc then copy + paste here?

starry ✦ they/them
on semi-hiatus for school and mental health

ImageImageImageImageImage
starryprinxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles101 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:13 am

Puzzles101 wrote:
    I want to enter a short raffle!

username: Puzzles101
    Serpent #: 5
    New name: Daivara
    Why I want this serpent: I do not gave any serpents yet, and I think everything about it is very cool. c:

I was wondering if I could change the serpent I am raffling for to ID #4, but I won't if I am not allowed to.
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:36 am

Puzzles101 wrote:
Puzzles101 wrote:
    I want to enter a short raffle!

username: Puzzles101
    Serpent #: 5
    New name: Daivara
    Why I want this serpent: I do not gave any serpents yet, and I think everything about it is very cool. c:

I was wondering if I could change the serpent I am raffling for to ID #4, but I won't if I am not allowed to.

You can enter for any serpents under the short raffles, but if your name is picked for one you'll be removed from the other list since you can only win one per week from short raffles. But, you can enter for both to test your luck!

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles101 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:11 am

Thank you for clarifying! c:
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Just gonna drop this little note here for all of you who are looking forward to extra event activities,

I'm going to set up some puzzles you can complete for a type of point/item, and the person with the most points at the end of a certain period of time will win something special!

Alsoooo, I'm making a MYTHIC DRAGONNNNN. OMLLL.
    Mythic traits/dragons are pretty much just going to be dragons with completely unique traits. (or a mix of unique traits and already known traits) The dragon I'm working on will have all one of a kind traits! You wont find these traits on any other dragons, as they're all hand drawn when the serpent is made and the traits themselves are not saved separately.

The serpent I'm currently working on will be released as a regular raffle, but you will have to trade in certain items you find exploring (petals, ingots) for raffle entries. (ex, 10 petals for 1 entry, 10 silver ingots for a second entry, 5 gold ingots for a third, etc.. based on the items rarity)

(I keep editing this post to add more stuff..)
    I also made these "bands" that are made from ingots :> Same colors, silver, gold, and platinum. Here's the silver bands on magmus:
    Magmus will have an armory/forgery in the future where you can trade ingots for all of these "metal" items.

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me