[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby winter solstice. » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:40 am

Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan, Legion of the Eternal Flame
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Rex, Zircon, Selene
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: SeaClan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Fuzzyleaf (Lovagefall)
      Codeword: 9
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:53 am

winter solstice. wrote:
      Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan, Legion of the Eternal Flame
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Rex, Zircon, Selene
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: SeaClan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Fuzzyleaf (Lovagefall)
      Codeword: 9

approved! you can add her as soon as seaclan's next post.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:39 pm

as the deadline has passed - the wildclan readopt is officially closed! remaining cats will either be sent to users with the closest family relations, or repossessed by CAC staff and and redistributed as blank slates.

thank you for applying and adopting! there will always be future readopts.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Kato Kosmos Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:39 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
KATO KOSMOS !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past 31 days.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ these cats have established backgrounds and personalities and their original owner broken* can be DM'd for more information. / you can also find everyone's personalities here.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only own one, and that clan must have had a post made in the past 31 days.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may try out for as many cats as you'd like, but will win either one group or up to two individual cats.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ the competition will last for seven days (feb 27th to mar 6th), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cats or group are you trying out for:[/b]
    [b]How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 01 - MATES
    Chinchillasnap (app), 20m, molly - fawn lynx longhair with b'dazzled-blue eyes. | colored by Kazin (growth & app) / lines by Grey_Hoodie (growth & app)
    Genotype: ll, XoXo, blbl, dd, AA, Mcmc, cscs, ww
    Character Notes: incredibly gifted at manipulation and deceitful charisma. she does not know that one of her littermates is still alive and thriving in another clan. she killed four kits when she was a young apprentice for various reasons, including two of her own littermates (she thought three but rabbitpaw survived and escaped).

Sterling (app), 16m, nonbinary (amab) - black silver mackerel oriental longhair with laurel-green eyes. | colored by H155 (growth & app) / lines by Grey_Hoodie (growth & app)
    Genotype: ll, XoY, Bb, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, II, Ccs, ww
    Character Notes: they were born and raised in a rogue group that was known for being harsh and cruel. they are very skilled at controlling their emotions and psychological warfare on others. the only reason they resided in kato kosmos was because an enemy rogue group cat led a two-leg catcher to their hideout and almost everyone was captured.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 02 - FAMILY
    [ Oilspill and Smudge are mates, and Oillspill is Currawong's older sibling. ]

Smudge, 28m, nonbinary (afab) - seal mink mediumhair with battery charged blue eyes. | colored by Kazin / lines by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: Ll, XoXo, Bb, Dd, aa, McMc, cbcs, ww
    Character Notes: they were born as a loner and never met their father; he had left upon finding out that their mother was pregnant. they were the only kit born of their litter, but their mother had been older at the time and had complications during the birthing. she had held on for several moons, but when smudge was only 4 moons old their mother finally passed away. they soon found oilspill and became inseparable quickly.

Oilspill, 28m, nonbinary (amab) - black-and-white oriental shorthair with citron eyes. | colored by Kazin / lines by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoY, Bb, Dd, aa, McMc, Ccs, ww
    Character Notes: their parents were just loners when they were born, and they were separated from them in a bad thunderstorm around apprentice age. they found smudge shortly after and the pair became inseparable, learning quickly to rely on no one but each other for everything.

Currawong that Dodges Lightning (Currawong), 18m, genderfluid (afab) - black-and-white oriental shorthair with palm leaf eyes. | colored by Katrione / lines by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, Bb, Dd, aa, McMc, Ccs, ww
    Character Notes: after losing their older brother, their parents had found and joined a tribe of cats for a more stable and protected life, which is what they were born/raised into. however they heard rumors of a cat that looked like them in a nearby clan and had gone exploring, finding their sibling oilspill in kato kosmos and reuniting with their long-lost sibling as an adult.

- won by Kazin / ShiningClan

xxxADULTS
    Weaverflight, 57m, molly - black mackerel shorthair with low white and medium sea green eyes. | colored by Ariento / lines by Ariento
    Genotype: Ll, XoXo, Bb, DD, Aa, Mcmc, CC, Wsw
    Other: Can join as a medicine cat provided that you either don't have one, or have 50+ cats in your Clan.
    Character Notes: has eternal RBF. if you got hurt/injured doing something stupid, she'll tell you that you were dumb in no uncertain terms. before coming to kato kosmos, she was the medicine cat for an npc clan, where she killed dozens of cats via poisoning for various reasons.

Smoketuft, 52m, molly - solid gray persian longhair with spanish bistre eyes. | custom lined & colored by inky.
    Genotype: ll, XoXo, BB, dd, aa, mcmc, Ccs, ww
    Character Notes: she is pansexual polyamorous; she is that girl from high school that always had to have a boyfriend. her entire life is made up of having a mate whose entire world revolves around her. she's had seven mates so far, and instead of just leaving them when she got bored or tired of them, she would kill them and move on.

Darkflame, 50m, tom - black smoke mediumhair with ghost classic markings and seal-brown eyes. | colored by inky. / lines by Corinnander
    Genotype: Ll, XoY, BB, Dd, aa, mcmc, II, CC, ww
    Character Notes: a very power-hungry tom who is cruel and manipulative beyond belief. before coming to kato kosmos, he was from an npc clan. he had killed his sister for falling in love with someone he didn't think was worthy, he had killed the clan's deputy and the leader's mate in an attempted power grab, and had killed his own uncle who had found out and was trying to out his crimes.

- won by salvation. / The Fallen

Ivorysteeple, 45m, tom - solid white longhair with lapis lazuli eyes. | custom lined & colored by jazz.
    Genotype: ll, XoY, Bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Spsp, Tata, II, cscs, WdWd
    Character Notes: comes across as very indifferent and uninterested. born & grew up living inside of a church, where he was sort of a kittypet but sort of a loner at the same time. has a god complex and is very haughty; sees himself as above most others.

- won by Bugbelly / MintClan

Dragonflybite, 41m, molly - black tortoiseshell shorthair with laurel-green eyes. | colored by frankie (dup) / lines by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXo, BB, DD, aa, Mcmc, SpSp, Ccs, ww
    Character Notes: her littermate rockpaw (npc) was killed via eating a mouse that had been killed via two-leg poison, and thus being second-hand poisoned himself. because of this, she refuses to eat mice or rats, and comes across as very jumpy, always questioning things.

- won by littleminicooper / TruffleClan

Rango, 36m, tom - black-and-white shorthair with fern-green eyes and a red bandana around his neck. | colored by H155 / lines by H155
    Genotype: LL, XoY, Bb, DD, aa, Mcmc, TaTa, Ccb, Wsw
    Character Notes: he has a heart of gold even though he tends to be a compulsive liar. he was a loner for most of his life, and lied a lot about who he really was to make himself sound more impressive. tried to be sort of a "hero/vigilante" for street cats, even though he didn't actually save anyone or do much.

- won by Skywardthedragon / CalderaClan

Coffeebean, 33m, tom - seal sepia persian shorthair with crayola-yellow eyes. | colored by Ariento / lines by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoY, Bb, DD, aa, Mcmc, TaTa, cbcb, ww
    Character Notes: he is a sweet boy, a good boy. he was a kittypet and then a loner who sort of just wandered around by himself. doesn't have the best social skills and can come across as a bit socially awkward but he desperately wants to find a place where he fits in/belongs.

Mudspring, 32m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with dark bronze eyes. | colored by eagle, / lines by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww
    Other: former warrior of the now disbanded AcornClan (Wolfypoof)
    Character Notes: was originally from acornclan before joining kato kosmos after acornclan fell a part. he can be a bit nervous around large trees or trees that don't seem stable, because when acornclan disbanded, his best friend was crushed to death by a falling tree.

Odessa, 26m, molly - black mackerel caliby with olive eyes. | colored by eagle, / lines by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XOXo, BB, DD, AA, Mcmc, CC, Wsw
    Character Notes: she was a rogue, part of a small rogue group, so she can come across as pretty stand-offish and not trusting very easily.

Mosseyes, 24m, tom - black-and-white mediumhair with dollar bill eyes. | colored by eagle, / lines by Grey_Hoodie with a body edit by H155
    - claimed by recognize / DuckClan - family relations

Owlfleck, 20m, molly - black mackerel shorthair with very pale yellow eyes. | colored by frankie (dup) / lines by Grey_Hoodie
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, Bb, Dd, AA, Mcmc, Ccb, ww
    Character Notes: she is asexual aromantic. she has no interest in having a mate or kits or any sort of family. she does form strong bonds with her friends though and considers them the only family she needs.
Last edited by deimido on Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:13 am

Username (cs + site): littleminicooper
Clans: Truffleclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Pumpkinkit
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Truffleclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Dragonflybite (Foxfire)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:
She is the voice of reason within Truffleclan. Foxfire is the one to always speak up and question everything, making the other cats take a step back and think a bit more before making decisions. The she-cat sometimes annoys her clanmates, especially Cloudfeather who thinks he always knows best. Autumnsong tends to back up the warrior, seeing it wise to question certain things and make sure it's safe. Foxfire might come across as overly cautious but she just doesn't want to see her clanmates get hurt.

Username (cs + site): littleminicooper
Clans: Truffleclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Pumpkinkit
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Truffleclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Rango (Darkcloud)
Darkcloud is the perfect match for Cloudfeather. The pair seem to mesh as the best pair of friends. Darkcloud is loud and the "I'm such a savior" type that he will do almost anything to be the best. Cloudfeather sees this cat as an opportunity to take the clan for himself, the reserved warrior needs his voice and Darkcloud is the perfect cat for that. The pair are so similar in age that the rest of the clan simply thinks they just get along. No one suspects that Cloudfeather is secretly manipulating Darkcloud into doing all the dirty work of trying to take over

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:24 pm

Username (cs + site): Kazin
    Clans: ChaosClan, ShiningClan, Nox Invictus, MeadowClan
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Sealstripe
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: ShiningClan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 02 - Smudge (Smudgeflower), Oilspill, Currawong (Currawongdrift)

ShiningClan has been a place of reunions for as long as it's short revive, started by a past warrior of the clan who is now Sorrelstar. She created ShiningClan to reconnect to her past, to rebuild a clan she still thought of as home even though the cats she knew were no longer around. Smudge, Oilspill, and Currawong would be welcome with open paws into what was quickly becoming a sanctuary for broken families and clans to reunite into.

Smudge would become Smudgeflower. Sunsetclaw would have found the traveling trio first, and be quick to invite them into the clan after seeing how tight knit and loyal they were to each other - Sunsetclaw's respect would be high for all three for remaining together and protecting each other, and they would be hoping that they could redirect the loyalty of each of the cats toward ShiningClan.

Oilspill would not take on another name. They would become quick friends with Nightwing, another tom who joined ShiningClan and reconnected with family.

Currawong would feel a little more insecure than their older sibling, not having their own mate to confide in when things were overwhelming. They would instead become close with Owlfrost, a tom that is a bit insecure about his own place in the clan after feeling abandoned from his first clan that disbanded immediately after accepting him. Owlfrost would let Currawong know that ShiningClan was actually really friendly, and that the cats there were all really friendly - even if they didn't talk a lot, like himself. Currawong, though reluctant at first, would take an official place in ShiningClan a moon after Smudge and Oilspill, allowing Sorrelstar to give them the name Currawongdrift and accepting a place as a warrior alongside Owlfrost, whom they now considered their closest friend. They would also strengthen their relationship with Oilspill along the way, remaining a tight-knit family glad to reconnect and stay together.

potentially adding more to how they will fit into the clan when I have more time ^^
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:51 pm

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans:Auroraclan, Geminiclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Geminiclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Ivorysteeple

While most clan cats are followers of Starclan or the Dark forest, some believe in other things, whatever it is that Ivorysteeple believes in, Raggedstar wishes he would let it go. While Geminiclan takes in everyone, this tom makes Raggedstar wish he was more selective. Ivorysteeple's self righteous attitude makes him pain to work with, and the tom is often reminded that he is in fact not in charge, and he has others to answer to. Getting him to participate often takes some prodding, as he seems himself as being above the others. Left to his own devices, the tom loves to flaunt his intellect and his appearance.

He is no fan of Raggedstar, finding him to be barbaric at best, and fully unfit to lead at worst. While an indifferent creature himself, Raggedstars indifference irks him, as he believes a leader should do their job with a heavy hand. To Raggedstar, for someone who portrays himself as "good" he finds the tom to be rather cruel in the way he treats his clan mates. He also believes that, if it weren't for the fact that Ivorysteeple sees himself as being to good to dirty his own paws, the tom would likely be cruel enough to be a threat. fortunately, the tom will barely even hunt for fear of sullying his fur.

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans:Auroraclan, Geminiclan
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Geminiclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Darkflame

Darkflame is at war with everyone. happening upon the begins of clan who could not turn him away, he was ready to strike upon power, but with the deputy seat promised to the dark forest, it turns out Darkflame wasn't first pick. He has something to say about that. Given his choice of course, he would be leader, but that was a story he wasn't part of, but the deputy seat, now that should have been his. He knew not of this dark forest, but once he learned, it was clear to him that he should have been the face of what they are. As a warrior he follows his orders, but only for his own survival. He has no respect for the deputy that should have been him, especially as he cannot sway the deputy would not strike Raggedstar down.

On Raggedstar, his hatred has warped into some odd form of respect. At first he believed the leader to be weak, allowing others to control his clan. Darkflame still believes he could do a better job, but one day the realization came to him that nothing happened that the leader didn’t allow, and that the leader was willing to dirty his own claws for the result that he wanted. It was the day the tom stared Darkflame down, and threatened his life should he dare think of falling out of line. Of course he still wouldn’t hesitate to end the leaders life if he so desired, and still contemplates it. For now though, he’s intrigued enough with the clan to see what will happen before he makes any moves against the leader. For now, he'll stick to simpler power plays.
Last edited by Red weasel on Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:33 am

Username (cs + site): Skywardthedragon
Clans: CalderaClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: N/A
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: CalderaClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Rango

Rango, while nominally a member of CalderaClan, tends to go it alone more than not. He refused to change his name, kept his bandana despite the danger it could possibly pose, and doesn’t even sleep in the yposkafo with the rest of the Clan. He’s often gone for moons at a time, only reappearing with a story to tell—if that story is even true.

Rango is surprisingly comfortable around humans, and often goes to the parts of the island where they vacation in the summer. After all, humans have free food and love to groom his back where he can’t reach! The humans of this island rarely capture cats, so Rango is generally safe (though he narrates his stories as if he wasn’t).

While Rango isn’t reliable when it comes to hunting, he’s a good recruitment tool for CalderaClan. His storytelling prowess reaches further than he does, as cats whisper of a mysterious “Rango” who defends this “CalderaClan” colony from all sorts of beasts. However, it’s for the best that few of the cats hearing these rumors actually meet him, let alone get to know him; they’ll be sorely disappointed if they do.
SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:34 pm

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
Clans: wheatclan, mintclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: wrenchirp [mint]
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: mintclan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: ivorysteeple & darkflame
    ─ JOINT
    Ivorysteeple and Darkflame had never planned to travel together. Quite the opposite, in fact, the two both thought it would be best to search for a new home by themselves. But unfortunately for the two, fate had other plans. The first few days of travel had gone just as planned until one night when Ivorysteeple and Darkflame found themselves hunkering down in the same tree hollow. From then on, no matter what direction they traveled, the two would always end up back face to face with one another. After the fifth time of the same outcome, the two finally decided that they might as well travel together if this would keep happening. Neither Ivorysteeple nor Darkflame found this idea ideal, but they bore through it regardless. They wouldn't have to endure it for long, though, as their travels would shortly end after they joined together. They would soon find themselves on Mintclan land, receiving an offer for a new home.

─ DARKFLAME
    Darkflame had only one goal in mind when he joined Mintclan; conquer. He couldn't settle for being an average warrior; he had spent too much time, too much effort climbing his way to leadership just to end up at the bottom again. It didn't take the tom long to form a plan to achieve his goal. But the longer he spent with his new clan, the more obvious it became that his plan would need tweaking. Featherstar had too many allies within Mintclan for taking the crown by brute force to work. Luckily for him, his next flawless scheme wouldn't take him long to form.
    Darkflame would take a massive right turn from being avoidant and cold to his clanmates to actively reaching out and befriending them. During this sudden befriending spree, he would also become a vocal supporter of Featherstar, defending her against the warriors who had always been skeptical of her leadership. This support of his leader would earn him not only the attention of the Queen but also her respect. This respect would come into play when Featherstar finally chose cats to fill her council, Darkflame being one of the first promoted to the rank. The tom still wasn't entirely satisfied, but he would bide his time within his new role, waiting for the right moment to strike and take what should be his.

─ IVORYSTEEPLE
    Ivorysteeple's first impression of Mintclan was poor. The tom was less than pleased to be in another clan full of cats just as uninteresting and annoying as the last. He would keep his distance from his clanmates, only reaching out to those he deemed worthy of his time (which was, shockingly, very few.) Another aspect he hated about his new clan was being "forced" to do menial warrior work. Back in Kato Kosmos, the tom used his rank as overseer to often get out of the duties he thought beneath him. But here, he didn’t have the same luxury. So, devoid of any other choice, he would trudge through his tasks. Until Darkflame comes to him with proposal.
    Ivorysteeple would be initially hesitant and skeptical of Darkflame’s plan to overthrow, but when the tom offered him a position or a perhaps even higher rank under his leadership, Ivorysteeple couldn’t help but accept. So while Darkflame vocalized his support for the queen loudly to anyone who would listen, Ivorysteeple would go to the top to befriend her. This task would be much easier then he expected, the tom finding her to surprisingly similar to himself. While she was nowhere near his level, she certainly was up there which made her bearable to be around. The two found find themselves quick friends.
    His friendship with Featherstar led to him being promoted to the council. Was being promoted like this unfair? Yeah. Was Ivorysteeple going to complain though? Absolutely not. The tom was just happy to be back in a position in a power and he definitely wasn’t going to question how he got in that position in the first place. A consequence of his friendship of the queen though would be the slightest bit of guilt he felt as he plotted against her. But the promise of a higher position was too tempted for him to back down, so Ivorysteeple would stand with Darkflame, ready to support him when he decided to finally strike.
Last edited by tigerclaw on Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:57 am

Username (cs + site): salvation.
Clans: the fallen, pinewatch
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: the fallen
Which cats or group are you trying out for: darkflame

darkflame could not have picked a better time to join the fallen, with their leader freshly overthrown the whole clan is thrown into chaos. he sees this as an opportunity to establish himself, he quickly joins in on the action and becomes close allies with some of the most notorious cats in the clan. but he has his eye on another prize, seeking the favor of the leader, badgerstar, and becoming a member of her "council" of cats so he can use that newfound power to his advantage.

it is quickly made clear that darkflame and badgerstar do not get along at all, after all the two are very alike and to each of them there is only room for one to be on top. despite their bitter attitudes towards each other there is a certain level of admiration the pair share for each other, badgerstar admires his thirst for power and the steps he takes to achieve it, while on the other hand he finds her rise to power inspiring. even though badgerstar does not see eye to eye with him he does become rather popular among the cats in her council as well as even getting a few new cats on her side. he knows she doesn't like him, and he's adamant about changing her mind so that he may seize power for himself in the future.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me