Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby I Like Bees » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:09 am

Day 23
Username: I Like Bees
Clan link: The Travelers
Prompt:

Your clan is doing a gift exchange- how cute! Unfortunately, it looks like one of your felines hasn’t gotten a gift for their secret santa. Who is it? What do they do to make up for forgetting? And, most importantly, what the heck happened to make them forget?

Squiggle would absolutely forget to get a gift for their secret Santa. The group's healer tends to be very forgetful and easily distracted, so despite their best efforts, it's very likely they'll see an interesting bug or a new plant and forget all about what they were supposed to be looking for -- whether that be a secret Santa present, or an important herb.

[ 63 words ]
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:51 am

Day 23
Username: jay.
Clan link: the aurora borealis
Prompt:
sashimi would probably be the one to forget. he usually gets too over his head and can be forgetful sometimes, even if he's required to do something important. in order to make up for forgetting sashimi would try and throw a gift together last minute - yet if that failed he would promise to do chores for that cat in order to make up for it or would offer to hunt for them and bring them food. chances are whoever he got wouldn't be too upset with him and would take him up on his offer to make up for it.
[100 words]
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:28 am

Day 23
Username: SushiFoxx
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/f ... 891?page=2
Prompt:
Bud felt like she was forgetting something but she could not remember what. Then she remembered, she had forgotten to get for Lavenderlake her gift! How could I forget! Bud asked herself and shook her head, digging out the she-cats gift she forgot to give. "I am so sorry Lavenderlake! After my kits I forgot to give this to you, I am very sorry" Bud apologized and Lavenderlake smiled "your fine miss, don't worry about it" Lavenderlake told her and dipped her head.
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:40 am

Day 23
Username: wildsight
Clan link: kingdom of khafra
Prompt:

Weaselskip has never had the best memory to be honest, yet he seemed to forget something fairly important during the Kingdom's gift exchange. The gift for his own secret santa. The tom most likely ended up busying himself with various potential gifts, but in the end never actually chose one. The tom ends up apologizing for forgetting, offering the cat to be their shadow to aid in their tasks until he finds them a new gift. Problem? His secret santa was the Pharaoh...and leadership work was never easy. But they'll get through it...hopefully.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:49 am

Day 23
    Username: lovage
    Clan link: hollowed guild
    Prompt:
    onyxstar never can truly remember too much of the day to day clan life just the general more important things like the clan being fed and other stuff. also, the entire omen and prophecy part just also adds to the chaos. so, it was truly no surprise that he forgot his secret santa gift and only ever remembered it when the watchers pointed it out, normally he just gets them to add extra feathers to the receiver’s nest and a good bit of freshkill to make up for it.

[89 words]
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:04 am

Day 23

Username: vivika
    Clan link: eden
    Prompt: (65 words!)

this winter, copperpaw would be the one to 'forget'. really, he just despises his secret santa and doesn't believe she deserves a gift! afterall, gifts are meant to be genuine, right? and if he doesn't like said recipient, then... he doesn't need to offer one. besides... he's certain her friends will step up to fill the gap in his place. it's what friends are for!
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:56 am

Day 23
Username: nindroidzane
Clan link: FrostClan
Prompt:

Seafoam would probably forget her secret santa gift - she usually forgets about everything else she's supposed to be doing, anyways. It's not that she's easily distracted or anything; she's just particularly... forgetful. (Especially if the deadline was more than a couple days away... or one day away.) But it's alright - Vipersong probably brought two gifts, just in case.
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:59 am

Day 23
Username: Shuurock
Clan link:The Pride
Prompt:

Thistle rushed to put together the haphazard pile of twigs into something presentable. He’s totally forgotten about the secret Santa, he wasn’t great at keeping track of time and he entirely forgot he was supposed to make something anyway. His gifted was supposed to be Lion, but how in the world was he supposed to make his leader anything she would like? He shoved a feather into the twigs and admired his work. A strange necklace with feathers weaved into it to give it color. Jumping back into camp he tried to sneak his gift past everyone to place it on the pile of gifts, but not before being spotted by Lion.

“Did you just make that? You’re not even going to wrap it in anything?”

Thistle froze where he stood, “uhmmm… no I didn’t just make it, I uhm, I lost it! Yeah, I put it down in the woods so no one would find it and turns out I hid it so we’ll I couldn’t even find it! Funny right?”

Lion raised one eyebrow looking at what he made, “Who’s it for?”

Thistle bit his tongue as he thought, “I DONT KNOW! Leave me alone! You’ll see tonight!”

Lion simply laughed at his stupidity, it was quite a pretty collar. She could see herself wearing it sometimes.

(219 words)
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Active Prompt

Postby I Like Bees » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:00 pm

There are some mysteriously reindeer-shaped hoof prints located in your clan camp when they awake. How do they react? Is it, yet again, another sign from Starclan?

Code: Select all
[center][size=115][u][b]Day 24[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan link:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b][/center]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Day 23 has now ended!

The following players earned +10 EXP for participating in day 23 of Catvent:
    Griff
    I Like Bees
    jay.
    SushiFoxx
    wildsight
    lovage
    Vivika
    nindroidzane
    Shuurock

The following player has won a star's grace:
    lovage
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:57 pm

Day 24

Username: vivika
    Clan link: eden
    Prompt: (54 words!)

for eden, it depends on who's present! the apprentices and kits would definitely believe that the stars were at work, sending reindeer their way for the holiday season! the adults would certaintly be a little on the skeptical side, perhaps trying to concoct a somewhat... more plausible scenario. mutated elk prints or something? maybe.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me