[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby deimido » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:33 pm

reminder that the elysian dynasty readopt deadline is january 25th - 12:30PM MST! any cats remaining by that time will either be sent to users with closest family relatives, or repossessed by CAC staff and later distributed to clans as blank slates.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby Bluey, » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:25 pm

Username (cs + site): Bluey, (cs)
Clans: BilberryClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Theophilius
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: BilberryClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Casimiria
Codeword: 9

Sorry I couldn’t decide on a second cat before!
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

readopt time

Postby eagle, » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:48 pm

aa my bad, wrong clan. id still love to take these fellas, if i may <3

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park, eventide
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: evergreen park
Which cat would you like to adopt: artemesia
Codeword: 4 family members

Which cat would you like to adopt: seraphinus
Codeword: 4 <3
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:59 am

Bluey, wrote:Username (cs + site): Bluey, (cs)
Clans: BilberryClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Theophilius
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: BilberryClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Casimiria
Codeword: 9

Sorry I couldn’t decide on a second cat before!

approved! you can add casimiria in bilberryclan as soon as your next post.

eagle, wrote:aa my bad, wrong clan. id still love to take these fellas, if i may <3

Which cat would you like to adopt: artemesia
Codeword: 4 family members

Which cat would you like to adopt: seraphinus
Codeword: 4 <3

you're fine!! and approved, you can add them to evergreen park as soon as your next post.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:01 am

as the deadline has passed - the elysian dynasty readopt is officially closed! remaining cats will either be sent to users with the closest family relations, or repossessed by CAC staff and and redistributed as blank slates.

thank you for applying and adopting! there will always be future readopts.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ WildClan Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:55 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WILDCLAN !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past 31 days.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only own one, and that clan must have had a post made in the past 31 days.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may try out for as many cats as you'd like, but will win either one group or up to one individual cat.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ the competition will last for seven days (feb 6th feb 13th), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cats or group are you trying out for:[/b]
    [b]How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 01 - MOTHER & KITS
    ( Ruesweep was a reply-given queen, with her litter of five being sired by an unknown cat. The fifth kit was named Pansykit, who died in WildClan shortly after birth. )

Ruesweep, 35m, molly - ginger mackerel bicolor longhair with wasabi-green eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: ll, XOXO, BB, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Dahliakit, 0m, tom - ginger mackerel shorthair with low white and camouflage-green eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: Ll, XOY, BB, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Daffodilkit, 0m, tom - black tortoiseshell shorthair with dove-gray eyes; sterile. | selkirks
    Genotype: Ll, XXY, BB, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Daisykit, 0m, molly - black tortoiseshell shorthair with a whin chin and killarney-green eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: Ll, XOXo, BB, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Dandelionkit, 0, tom - solid white shorthair with chalet-green eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: Ll, XOY, BB, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wdw
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 02 - MOTHER & KIT
    Moondapple, 35m, molly - blue-cream calico shorthair with chelsea-cucumber eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: LL, XOXo, BB, dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
    Family: former mate was Gloine (presumably deceased) of the now disbanded RobinClan (bug.gie).
    Other: former warrior of the now disbanded DeerClan (Springtalon)

Palekit, 0m, molly - cream mackerel shorthair with kit-blue eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: Ll, XOXO, BB, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww
    Family: daughter of Moondapple and Gloine of the now disbanded RobinClan.

- won by Skywardthedragon / CalderaClan

xxxADULTS
    Eagledive, 53m, tom - blue-cream devon rex tortoiseshell with spanish bistre eyes; sterile. | selkirks
    Genotype: LL, rere, XXY, BB, dd, aa, McMc, SpSp, CC, ww

- won by broken* / PocketClan

Fuzzyleaf, 37m, molly - lilac mackerel longhair with a white muzzle and green kelp eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: ll, XoXo, bb, dd, AA, Mcmc, Ccb, Wsw

Barkbite, 30m, tom - chocolate persian shorthair with ghost tabby markings, and deer eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: LL, XoY, bb, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Ccs, ww
    Other: Can join as a medicine cat if you either don't have one, or have 50+ cats in your Clan.

Tumblepounce, 25m, tom - black-and-white longhair with middle green eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: ll, XoY, BB, Dd, aa, mcmc, CC, Wsw
    Other: formerly known as Spiderstorm of the now disbanded CliffClan (sunshine!!)

xxxPREGNANT CATS
    Sealstripe, 32m, molly - black silver mackerel persian shorthair with brandy punch eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, Bb, Dd AA, Mcmc, Ii, Ccb, ww
    Other: Due now! The father of her litter is unknown.

- won by Kazin / ShiningClan

xxxAPPRENTICES
    Sedgepaw, 14m, molly - black mackerel bicolor mediumhair with french bistre eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: LL, XoXo, BB, DD, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs
    Other: Can join as a medicine cat apprentice 0/5 skills or as a warrior apprentice with 0/4 skills.
    former apprentice of the now disbanded ElmClan (inky.)
    Family: daughter of Lizardfire (in limbo)

- won by eagle, / QuickClan

Minnowpaw, 9m, tom - black silver mackerel shorthair with cadmium violet eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: LL, XoY, B-, D-, A-, Mc-, I-, C-, ww
    Other: Can join as a warrior apprentice with 0/4 skills.

- won by NightWolf950 / HazeClan

Flypaw, 8m, molly - solid white longhair with viridian green eyes. | selkirks
    Genotype: ll, XOXO, Bbl, DD, AA, Mcmc, Tata, Ccb, WdWd
    Other: Can join as a warrior apprentice with 0/4 skills.

- won by LooneyLani / Misted Waters
Last edited by deimido on Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:47 pm

Username (cs + site): broken*
      Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, pocketclan
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: i dont think i have any.
      Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: pocketclan
      Which cats or group are you trying out for: eagledive (will be renamed cinccino)
      How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: personality wise we have a grumpy looking but secretly just a soft-fluffy boy. surprising to pretty much no-one, he's gonna grow close to altaria, a molly around the same age as him, who also someone who had joined from another clan that had disbanded, much like himself. he opens up to her about his past a little bit, and begins growing protective over altaria's grown-kit gengar as if it were his own son. the younger tom, who never had a real father figure in his life, is slow to trust the tom, but soon their bond becomes stronger than anyone could have imagined, and the trio become a true family.

Username (cs + site): broken*
      Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, pocketclan
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: i dont think i have any.
      Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: pocketclan
      Which cats or group are you trying out for: flypaw (will be renamed togetic)
      How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: this pure white molly is gonna befriend the other clan apprentice helioptile, who is from another clan as well, and they bond over their shared past's of not being from this strange world of pokemon. she looks like an angel and is good at putting on an innocent face, but is actually quite good at causing trouble, in harmless ways only though. helioptile tends to go along with her at every scheme she comes up with, almost never leaving her side. she appears mostly to be happy and carefree, but if she feels there is a threat, in an instance she can become strict and tough - going from the friend that always gets accidently hurt to the mom friend.
Last edited by broken* on Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:15 pm

Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Misted & Moonclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Embers, Twine & Charppaw
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Misted Waters
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Flypaw ("dove")
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: the young molly will find a place among the island-dwellers before the arrival of the group, becoming increasingly close to the other youngsters as they spend their days running amuck and exploring every inch of the exciting islands. Once the group arrives the white molly will continue to stick alongside her island-found-family, giving herself the role of makeshift leader of the smaller group and leading them into conversations with the rest of the learners from Misted Waters. It wouldn't take long for her to assume the role of 'leader' to the entirety of Misted's learners, and with her courageousness and love of exploring she would be quick to accept the role of a navigator. Under the silent watchful eye of the group leaders, and conversations with Lavender, the white molly will likely rise in ranks to join the group leaders early on. Her future from there on out is unpredictable, but the possibility of assuming more leadership roles doesn't seem a farfetched idea.

Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Misted & Moonclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Embers, Twine & Charppaw
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Misted Waters
Which cats or group are you trying out for: group 2 (moondapple - “clarice”, palekit - “golden”)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: wip
Last edited by LooneyLani on Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:43 am

username: triplethesix
    clans: coldclan, after hours, tribe of whispering nights
    list of cats you haven't implemented into your clans yet: n/a
    name of the clan your cats or group is going to: tribe of whispering nights
    which cats or group are you trying out for: group 01 (undecided renames)
    how will these cats or group fit into your clan?: wip

username: triplethesix
    clans: coldclan, after hours, tribe of whispering nights
    list of cats you haven't implemented into your clans yet: n/a
    name of the clan your cats or group is going to: after hours
    which cats or group are you trying out for: flypaw (seraphina)
    how will these cats or group fit into your clan?: wip
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:57 pm

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, Sahra Kingdom
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a - I'm pretty sure I'm all good
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: HazeClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Minnowpaw (Periwinklepaw)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: With WildClan no more, Minnowpaw was left feeling lost, unsure what his next move was going to be. Did he dare give up his dreams of becoming a warrior and just become a kittypet? After all he hadn't learned any skills he would need to survive on his own. Still unsure of what his next move would be, the silver tabby decided he would sleep on it, allowing StarClan a chance to perchance send him a message on what he would do next. Finding a cozy spot in an empty hollow log, Minnowpaw curled up, letting his eyes slowly close before finally being whisked away into dreamland.

The sound of chirping birds and the faint sound of someone calling his name. Minnowpaw's ear twitched as he tried to ignore the sounds, inevitably unable to ignore who ever was calling name. Opening his eyes and lifting his head, Minnowpaw found himself somewhere he had never been before, everything seeming to more peaceful than what the waking world was like. "Oh good your finally with me." the voice chuckled. Confused, the silver tabby turned to see a ruddy Abyssinian tom sitting a few tail lengths away. "I wasn't sure if I'd even be able to reach you, but I have." the tom meowed. Seeing the confusion on young Minnowpaw's face, the tom laughed once more before rising to his paws and bowing his head a bit. "Oh excuse me where are my manners. I'm Rowangaze. A former warrior of SwallowClan." he purred. "Like you my clan fell apart, leaving my mate and many friends to look for new homes. I'm here to guide you to a clan named HazeClan. There you'll come across my mate and our kits. I've already spoke with my daughter Tawnypaw. She'll be expecting you, that is if you wish to make the journey there." Rowangaze spoke. Minnowpaw sat silently, letting everything Rowangaze said sink in before giving the other tom a small nod. What did he have to lose? "I... I guess I begin my journey in the morning." Minnowpaw meowed, letting out a soft chuckle. Rowangaze let out a loud purr, a large smile appearing on his face. "Wonderful! You'll be in good paws there."

---

So once Minnowpaw arrives at HazeClan he'll be renamed to Periwinklepaw, having Mumblecloud become his mentor. Shortly after arriving and getting his mentor, young Tawnypaw will quickly befriend him and take him under her wing even though they are the close in age. She will be come his bestfriend and protector, always ready to jump in and help him if he needs it. He will also befriend the rest of Tawnypaw's family along with Pumpkin's family.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me