[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Readoption Entries; CAC

Postby Skarrred » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:29 am

Preferred?:
Highest to Lowest Spectrum
Icarus
Dex
Group 02
Pantaleon
Antonius
Group 01

Username (cs + site): Skarrred / skarrred
Clans: Withered Fang Peak, Venusclan, Rainclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: None I'm aware of.
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Withered Fang Peak
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 01
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Six kittens, all young and ready to learn! Right?
These cats (and group) would fit into Withered Fang Peak greatly. With the new clan, new blood would be welcomed; and even though they couldn't provide for a good while, six kittens becomes six apprentice-aged cats to learn; and soon they take up new ranks. They'd easily fit into fishing, seeing as their brown-colored tabbies; blending into the waters. However, they too could be simple hares, as they fit into the undergrowth. If they couldn't manage to be either of those, they could be a molar or even just a scavenger! Their fur color works well either way.
Personality wise? I'd like to build up this litter of kittens to be competitive but loving towards eachother. With a ratio of 2 toms : four mollies in this litter, I feel the toms would want to over-work the mollies and show themselves off, however being protective of the mollies in the process!
All kittens would keep their names, however would create nicknames for eachother relating to earth. (These are undecided.) Boudica would be the only kitten to be unwilling to join WFP, however, as per the only other cats they know joining, they'd tag along. Lycoan is the 'leader' of the kitten group, wanting to confidently prove herself and protect her siblings, even if eventually Sisera and Saar take over that duty. Speaking of Sisera and Saar, these two are quite rough and play mostly with eachother. Sigrid and Sariel are both independent; but Sigrid talks a lot more then Sariel, whos quiet and shy. The litter itself would keep away from most other cats and act on its own being for awhile.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 02.
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: A mother, a father, and two kits? They'd be seen as helping the cause of growth in WFP. Aavieg would be independent and not really talk to others she doesn't know well, however would be very loving to her kittens. Once you get to know her, she's very kind! Absinthius would be teaching his sons, who would be eager to learn and want to become the best they can be in WFP; not opposed to the change in homes. In general, a family of new blood would be accepted as long as they provided help to the cause.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Antonius
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Antonius had the makings of a strong male when he joined WFP. However, he could only truly serve as a Molar due to his white fur, and he did so! He'd happily take up the Molar rank and become powerful. Soon, Antonius would appear to be extremely loyal to the clan and even die for it if the time came. However, another clans past would soon come up to the plate, one he never told anyone about.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Icarus
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Icarus would easily prov himself a valuable asset to WFP, perhaps even worth a leader; but no, he knew his position and happily stayed there. However, Icarus also is strict and, soon, became a Canine of the molars. He used methods that not one Molar Canine had used before; patience. See, even though Icarus was young, he has quite the wisdom. Icarus proved to work on abilities they struggled with, not focus on improving the ones already perfect and making well-rounded Molars that could deal with any situation. He'd make history of WFP, thats for sure. When his time would come to retire the Molar position and another cat to strike up in strength, he'd let it go and try to advise this new Canine.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Pantaleon
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Pantaleon found Withered Fang Peak after her clan disbanding, curious of the smaller clan and wanting to help. Ironically, Pantaleon was found swimming along the edges of the coast line, curing the heat beaming down on her coat. However, she wasn't allowed to fish or swim because of her coat scaring the fish, and instead told she would have to live in the wasteland for three moons without death to be accepted.
She found this a challenge.
Whether she'd live or not, depended on the harshness of Fang.

Which cats or group are you trying out for: Dex
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Dex got into the clan when he followed a rocky outline, made out for him by; apparently, the god Fang that the WFP cats followed. He was on the older side, however, he made it to the clan a bit after any other refugee had. After saying a greeting to the refugee he'd introduce himself to the Incisor of WFP and ask to join. He'd be a loyal cat, ready to work and do whatever was asked of him in return for a happy life. He'd stop at nothing to protect his clan, even if other cats found him weird by his behavior. See, he liked hunting, not fishing, despite that literally being what WFP hunted mostly. However, it'd be found he helped the new cats in and provided alternative food sources for those who didn't like..fish.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby Red weasel » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:13 am

Username (cs + site): Red weasel
Clans: Auroraclan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: (automatically disqualified if five or more) bitten, argent raffle fam
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to:
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Pantaleon (Flamehope)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:
For many clans kits, even from gatherings, are a blessing, but in her former home, strict adherence to the code was expected, and all infractions were treated with severity. Flamehope believe she could find someone to pretend to be the father, she could play off any oddities as a blessing from starclan. Little did she know her own best friend would rat her out. Flamehope was not just exiled, she was forced, having be labeled as a threat to be taken down. Her journey was rough, as many allied clans where made aware of her and searched for on the behalf of her former home. She has never been great as a warrior, and had quickly found herself better off in the queens den, helping where she could, and thus found herself struggling hunt for her own meals. Still she persisted with the hope that she would find a home for herself and kits, somewhere that would not frown upon her.

An Auroraclan found her and took her home, where she found them having a debate much to familiar to her, a cat with kits on the way, with a father in another clan. Though new to the clan, she was quick to insert herself. If they had a problem with that, it would be best for her her to leave, as she was guilty of the same crime. Ultimately the clan decided there was no crimes, and at her request, Flamehope was given a new name, the one she bears todays. Signifying the firey hope she still holds in her heart. Of course the divisiveness was noted, and is something she’ll now be keeping an eye on.

In the clan she will serve as a permanent queen, helping looking after the others particularly those who have no or little family of their own to look out for them, as well as guide those who feel they may not be ready for parenting, helping them wade through the choices they will needs to make. She will stand second in command the to the clan psudeo-nursery leader Dawnrush, and stand by her side should trouble come. Should anything ever happen to Dawnrush, she would likely take on the mother of all role.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:15 pm

Winners of the writing prompt portion are currently being DM'd! The FCFS portion of the readopt will be uploaded shortly after all DMs are sent out.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Elysian Dynasty Readopt ] [ Round 2 / FCFS ]

Postby deimido » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:42 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ELYSIAN DYNASTY !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past 31 days.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only own one, and that clan must have had a post made in the past 31 days.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may take up to two individual cats; users who won cats from the writing prompt round are allowed to take fcfs cats so long as they haven't already won the max amount they could receive during the writing round (which was 1 group or 2 cats).

↠ all remaining groups that weren't applied for are now dispersed and will be able to be adopted individually along with the rest of the unclaimed elysian dynasty cats! this first-come first-serve event will last for seven days (jan 18th to jan 25th), with the deadline being January 25th, 12:30 PM MST. any remaining cats by that time will either be sent to users with the closest family relations, or repossessed by CAC staff and and redistributed as blank slates

You can see the winners of the first round here!
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more, remember this only counts cats you won from previous readopts or from trading)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
    [b]Codeword:[/b] how many family members does your cat have? (if none, how many letters are in your cat's name?)

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxADULTS
    Ragnhild, 48m, tom - solid white persian longhair with rio grande eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: ll, Bb, XoY, DD, AA, mcmc, CC, WdWd

- placed in reuse

Albafica, 47m, tom - ginger rosetted shorthair with golden grass eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XOY, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, SpSp, Bmbm, Ccb, ww
    Other: Can join as a medicine cat if you don't have one, or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.

- placed in reuse

Theophilius, 46m, tom - ginger mackerel mediumhair with wattle-yellow eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: Ll, bb, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww

- taken by Bluey, / BilberryClan

Absinthius (kit) (app), 46m, tom - black silver mackerel longhair with hazel eyes. | deimos
    Genotype: ll, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, Ii, CC, ww
    Family: Aasveig's mate and father of Reidar and Verdandi of TundraClan (selkirks)

- taken by selkirks / TundraClan - family relations

Caoilinn, 44m, molly - gray classic shorthair with olivine eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoXo, dd, AA, mcmc, Ccs, ww

- placed in reuse.

Kardia, 40m, molly - ginger classic mediumhair with fun-green eyes and a white muzzle. | eagle,
    Genotype: Ll, bb, XOXO, DD, aa, mcmc, Ccs, Wsw

- taken by Red weasel / AuroraClan

Phaedrus, 39m, tom - solid white shorthair with spicy mix eyes. | deimos
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoY, Dd, Aa, mcmc, Spsp, Tata, cscs, WdWd

- placed in reuse.

Medea, 35m, tom - ginger spotted shorthair with high white and la rioja-green eyes. | Kazin
    Genotype: LL, bb, XOY, DD, Aa, McMc, SpSp, CC, WsWs

- placed in reuse.

Elyon, 29m, tom - ginger mackerel van longhair with blue-green heterochromia. | ponz
    Genotype: ll, Bb, XOY, DD, AA, Mcmc, Ccs, WsWs

- taken by triplethesix / After Hours

Amadeus, 27m, tom - gray tabby van mediumhair with green eyes. | røsebud
    Genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, dd, Aa, Mcmc, Spsp, Ccb, WsWs
    Other: Can join as a medicine cat if you don't have one, or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.

- placed in reuse.

Ideothea (app), 25m, molly - chocolate mackerel shorthair with low white and flax-colored eyes. | inky.
    Genotype: LL, bb, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw
    Other: First generation powered cat! When sent on a hunting patrol, their patrol will bring back an odd number of prey (x1 or x3) each time. 0% fatality chance.

- taken by Bugbelly / MintClan
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxAPPRENTICES
    Ianthina (kit), 13m, molly - chocolate tortoiseshell longhair with low white and orange/green heterochromia. | røsebud
    Genotype: ll, bb, XOXo, Dd, aa, McMc, Ccs, Wsw
    Training: 5/5 skills; ready for medicine cat assessment.
    Can join as a warrior apprentice with 0/4 skills.

- placed in reuse.

Nox (kit), 12m, molly - solid black shorthair with trendy-green eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: Ll, Bbl, XoXo, Dd, aa, mcmc, CC, ww
    Training: 4/4 skills; ready for warrior assessment.
    Family: daughter of Freyr (deceased) and the stud Duchess; Artemesia and Seraphinus' littermate.

- taken by Kazin / Nox Invictus

Artemesia (kit), 12m, molly - black tortoiseshell longhair with turmeric eyes. | Grey_Hoodie (growth), Katrione (kit)
    Genotype: ll, Bbl, XOXo, Dd, aa, mcmc, CC, ww
    Family: daughter of Freyr (deceased) and the stud Duchess; Nox and Seraphinus' littermate.

- taken by eagle, / Evergreen Park

Seraphinus (kit), 12m, tom - ginger mackerel shorthair with one portica-yellow eye, and one reef green eye. | Katrione
    Genotype: Ll, Bbl, XOY, Dd, aa, Mcmc, CC, ww
    Family: son of Freyr (deceased) and the stud Duchess; Nox and Artemesia's littermate.

- taken by eagle, / Evergreen Park

Gwydion, 10m, tom - black smoke longhair with pesto eyes. | Chamrosh
    Genotype: ll, Bb, XoY, Dd, aa, McMc, Spsp, Ii, Ccb, ww
    Training: Knows 0/4 skills.

- placed in reuse.

Helena, 10m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with hazel eyes. | Kazin
    Genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, Ccb, ww

- taken by Smallfox / ArcticClan

Tithonia, 9m, molly - cinnamon longhair with low white and anzac eyes. | Kazin
    Genotype: ll, blbl, XoXo, Dd, aa, mcmc, CC, Wsw
    Other: formerly of LostClan (recognize)

- taken by Smallfox / ArcticClan

Casimiria (kit) (growth), 8m, molly - gray mackerel shorthair with fern green eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoXo, dd, AA, Mcmc, Ccb, ww
    Training: Knows 3/4 skills for warrior training.

- taken by Bluey, / BilberryClan

xxxNURSING CATS
    Aasveig, 46m, molly - solid black mediumhair with manz-yellow eyes. | amethyst14
    Genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww
    Family: Absinthius's mate and mother of Reidar and Verdandi of TundraClan. (selkirks)

- taken by selkirks / TundraClan - family relations

Echo, 22m, molly - black shorthair with low white, and roof terracotta eyes. | inky.
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, Spsp, Ccs, Wsw
    Other: Due in two moons! The father of her kits is Muscadinefall of Kin of the Wildflower (Ariento)

- taken by NightWolf950 / HazeClan

xxxKITS
    Reidar, 2m, tom - black mackerel mediumhair with confetti-yellow eyes. | Chamrosh
    Genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, ii, CC, ww
    Family: son of Aasveig and Absinthius; Verdandi's littermate.

- taken by selkirks / TundraClan

Verdandi, 2m, tom - black mackerel longhair with laser-yellow eyes. | ponz
    Genotype: ll, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, ii, CC, ww
    Family: son of Aasveig and Absinthius; Verdandi's littermate.

- taken by selkirks / TundraClan
Last edited by deimido on Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:45 pm

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, Sahra Kingdom
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Just Xavier
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: HazeClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Echo (Jewelspark)
Codeword: 4
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:46 pm

Username (cs + site): broken*
Clans: celestial beings. scarabclan. yangclan. pocketclan.
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: parizad & sicily
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: pocketclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: artimesia (sylveon)
Codeword: 3 if you include her, 5 if you include her deceased & stud parents.

Which cat would you like to adopt: serphinus (tbd)
Codeword: 3 if you include his, 5 if you include her deceased & stud parents.

Which cat would you like to adopt: nox (tbd)
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:57 pm

Username (cs + site): bugbelly
      Clans: wheatclan, mintclan, puddleclan
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: boulderlife, tricklestep, cottonkit, runningkit
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: mintclan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Ideothea (tbd)
      Codeword: 8!
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:00 pm

username: triplethesix
    clans: coldclan, after hours
    list of cats you haven't implemented into your clans yet: n/a
    name of the clan your cat is going to: after hours
    which cat would you like to adopt: elyon (tbd)
    codeword: 5
Last edited by triplethesix on Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:24 pm

slight update to this rule, the original is in the quoted text! very sorry for the inconvenience. 💛

"↠ you may take up to two individual cats; users who won cats from the writing prompt round are allowed to take fcfs cats so long as they haven't already won the max amount they could receive during the writing round (which was 1 group or 2 individual cats).
      ↠ you may take up to two individual cats; users who won cats from the first round are allowed to take fcfs cats so long as they don't breach the five cat trading limit.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:31 pm

NightWolf950 wrote:Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, Sahra Kingdom
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: Just Xavier
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: HazeClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Echo (Jewelspark)
Codeword: 4

accepted!

broken* wrote:Username (cs + site): broken*
Which cat would you like to adopt: artimesia (sylveon)

Which cat would you like to adopt: serphinus (tbd)
Codeword: 3 if you include his, 5 if you include her deceased & stud parents.

Which cat would you like to adopt: nox (tbd)

rejected following the rule update - sorry for the inconvenience!

Bugbelly wrote:
      Username (cs + site): bugbelly
      Clans: wheatclan, mintclan, puddleclan
      List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: boulderlife, tricklestep, cottonkit, runningkit
      Name of the Clan your cat is going to: mintclan
      Which cat would you like to adopt: Ideothea (tbd)
      Codeword: 8!

accepted!

triplethesix wrote:
      [size=85]username: triplethesix
      clans: coldclan, after hours
      list of cats you haven't implemented into your clans yet: n/a
      name of the clan your cat is going to: after hours
      which cat would you like to adopt: elyon (tbd)
      codeword: 5

accepted!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me