[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby deimido » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:09 am

SkywardtheDragon wrote:Username (cs + site): Skywardthedragon
Clans: CalderaClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: N/A
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: CalderaClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Ternwhisker
Codeword: 11

accepted! you can add ternwhisker into calderaclan as soon as your next post.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:14 pm

reminder that the pyreclan readopt deadline is december 22nd - 12:00PM MST! any cats remaining by that time will either be sent to users with closest family relatives, or repossessed by CAC staff and later distributed to clans as blank slates.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan

xxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:50 pm

as the deadline has passed - the pyreclan readopt is officially closed! remaining cats will either be sent to users with the closest family relations, or repossessed by CAC staff and and redistributed as blank slates.

thank you for applying and adopting! there will always be future readopts.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan

xxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Elysian Dynasty Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:34 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ELYSIAN DYNASTY !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

GUIDELINES
    ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
    1) have made a post on CAC within the past 31 days.
    2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
    3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
    4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only own one, and that clan must have had a post made in the past 31 days.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ all genotypes must remain the same, please do not change them.

↠ you may try out for as many cats as you'd like, but will win either one group or up to two individual cats.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ the competition will last for seven days (jan 10th to jan 17th), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
    [b]Clans:[/b]
    [b]List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet:[/b] (automatically disqualified if five or more)
    [b]Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to:[/b]
    [b]Which cats or group are you trying out for:[/b]
    [b]How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 01 - LITTERMATES
    [ their parents are the now deceased Ruhn (father) and Ireneus (mother) ]

Boudica (growth), 4m, molly - black mackerel mediumhair with celery eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, CC, ww

Sisera (growth), 4m, tom - black mackerel longhair with lemon ginger eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: ll, BB, XoY, Dd, Aa, McMc, CC, ww

Sariel (growth), 4m, molly - black mackerel mediumhair with tacha eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, CC, ww

Saar (growth), 4m, tom - black mackerel mediumhair with celery eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, Dd, Aa, McMc, CC, ww

Lycoan (growth), 4m, molly - black mackerel longhair with olive green eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, CC, ww

Sigrid (growth), 4m, molly - black mackerel longhair with manz-yellow eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, CC, ww

- won by SkywardtheDragon / CalderaClan
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxGROUP 02 - FAMILY
    [ Aasveig and Absinthius are mates with one litter of kits: Reidar and Verdandi. ]

Aasveig, 46m, molly - solid black mediumhair with manz-yellow eyes. | amethyst14
    Genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Absinthius (kit) (app), 46m, tom - black silver mackerel longhair with hazel eyes. | deimos
    Genotype: ll, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, Ii, CC, ww

Reidar, 2m, tom - black mackerel mediumhair with confetti-yellow eyes. | Chamrosh
    Genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, ii, CC, ww

Verdandi, 2m, tom - black mackerel longhair with laser-yellow eyes. | ponz
    Genotype: ll, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, ii, CC, ww

xxxGROUP 03 - MOTHER & KITS
    Hera, 40m, molly - seal point shorthair with mariner-blue eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, SpSp, bmbm, cscs, ww

Luciferus (kit), 12m, tom - seal mink charcoal snow bengal shorthair with breaker bay eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoY, DD, Apba, McMc, SpSp, Bmbm, cscb, ww
    Other: Knows 3/5 skills for medicine cat training.
    Can join as a warrior apprentice with 0/4 skills.

Finn (kit), 12m, tom - seal point shorthair with tradewind-blue eyes and white paws. | Katrione
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, SpSp, Bmbm, cscs, Wsw
    Other: 4/4 skills; ready for warrior assessment.

- won by [kat] / Dune Range Marauders

xxxGROUP 04 - LITTERMATES
    ( parents are the deceased Freyr and the stud Duchess. )

Nox (kit), 12m, molly - solid black shorthair with trendy-green eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: Ll, Bbl, XoXo, Dd, aa, mcmc, CC, ww
    Training: 4/4 skills; ready for warrior assessment.

Artemesia (kit), 12m, molly - black tortoiseshell longhair with turmeric eyes. | Grey_Hoodie (growth), Katrione (kit)
    Genotype: ll, Bbl, XOXo, Dd, aa, mcmc, CC, ww

Seraphinus (kit), 12m, tom - ginger mackerel shorthair with one portica-yellow eye, and one reef green eye. | Katrione
    Genotype: Ll, Bbl, XOY, Dd, aa, Mcmc, CC, ww

xxxADULTS
    Antonius, 56m, tom - black ticked caliby shorthair with green-amber heterochromia; sterile. | H155
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XXY, DD, Aa, mcmc, Tata, Ccs, WsWs
    Other: formerly of LostClan (recognize)

- won by Skarrred / Withered Fang Peak

Ragnhild, 48m, tom - solid white persian longhair with rio grande eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: ll, Bb, XoY, DD, AA, mcmc, CC, WdWd

Albafica, 47m, tom - ginger rosetted shorthair with golden grass eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XOY, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, SpSp, Bmbm, Ccb, ww
    Other: Can join as a medicine cat if you don't have one, or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.

Theophilius, 46m, tom - ginger mackerel mediumhair with wattle-yellow eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: Ll, bb, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww

Dex, 45m, tom - gray classic oriental longhair with a shortened tail and blue eyes. | inky.
    Genotype: ll, Bb, XoY, dd, Aa, mcmc, Ccs, ww, Jbjb, Ojoj

- won by Skarrred / Withered Fang Peak

Caoilinn, 44m, molly - gray classic shorthair with olivine eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoXo, dd, AA, mcmc, Ccs, ww

Xavier, 41m, tom - flame angel point shorthair, wearing a blue collar with a golden heart tag. | Lokisaurus
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XOY, Dd, aa, mcmc, cscs, ww

- won by NightWolf950 / HazeClan

Kardia, 40m, molly - ginger classic mediumhair with fun-green eyes and a white muzzle. | eagle,
    Genotype: Ll, bb, XOXO, DD, aa, mcmc, Ccs, Wsw

Phaedrus, 39m, tom - solid white shorthair with spicy mix eyes. | deimos
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoY, Dd, Aa, mcmc, Spsp, Tata, cscs, WdWd

Medea, 35m, tom - ginger spotted shorthair with high white and la rioja-green eyes. | Kazin
    Genotype: LL, bb, XOY, DD, Aa, McMc, SpSp, CC, WsWs

Soter, 32m, tom - black-and-white persian shorthair with raffia eyes. | frankie (dup)
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoY, DD, aa, mcmc, CC, WsWs

- won by chaotic creativity / Outback Runners

Elyon, 29m, tom - ginger mackerel van longhair with blue-green heterochromia. | ponz
    Genotype: ll, Bb, XOY, DD, AA, Mcmc, Ccs, WsWs

Amadeus, 27m, tom - gray tabby van mediumhair with green eyes. | røsebud
    Genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, dd, Aa, Mcmc, Spsp, Ccb, WsWs
    Other: Can join as a medicine cat if you don't have one, or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.

Icarus, 26m, tom - muscular maine coon grey tabby/solid black chimera with copper eyes and medium scarring; genetically solid black. | H155
    Genotype: ll / BB / XoY / Dd / aa / McMc / spsp / tata / ii / CC / ww

- won by chaotic creativity / Outback Runners

Ideothea (app), 25m, molly - chocolate mackerel shorthair with low white and flax-colored eyes. | inky.
    Genotype: LL, bb, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw
    Other: First generation powered cat! When sent on a hunting patrol, their patrol will bring back an odd number of prey (x1 or x3) each time. 0% fatality chance.

Pantaleon, 24m, molly - ginger-and-white mackerel mediumhair with a split left ear and blue eyes. | H155
    Genotype: Ll, BB, XOXO, DD, AA, McMc, CC, WsWs
    Other: Has one unused breeding slot with the stud Firefly that can be redeemed when she's adopted into a Clan.

- won by Red weasel / AuroraClan

Parizad, 21m, molly - cream ticked oriental shorthair with green eyes. | ponz
    Genotype: LL, bb, XOXO, dd, Aa, McMc, Tata, Ccb, ww

- won by broken* / ScarabClan

xxxAPPRENTICES
    Ianthina (kit), 13m, molly - chocolate tortoiseshell longhair with low white and orange/green heterochromia. | røsebud
    Genotype: ll, bb, XOXo, Dd, aa, McMc, Ccs, Wsw
    Training: 5/5 skills; ready for medicine cat assessment.
    Can join as a warrior apprentice with 0/4 skills.

Gwydion, 10m, tom - black smoke longhair with pesto eyes. | Chamrosh
    Genotype: ll, Bb, XoY, Dd, aa, McMc, Spsp, Ii, Ccb, ww
    Training: Knows 0/4 skills.

Helena, 10m, tom - black mackerel shorthair with hazel eyes. | Kazin
    Genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, Ccb, ww

Tithonia, 9m, molly - cinnamon longhair with low white and anzac eyes. | Kazin
    Genotype: ll, blbl, XoXo, Dd, aa, mcmc, CC, Wsw

Casimiria (kit) (growth), 8m, molly - gray mackerel shorthair with fern green eyes. | Katrione
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoXo, dd, AA, Mcmc, Ccb, ww
    Training: Knows 3/4 skills for warrior training.

xxxPREGNANT CATS
    Selene, 36m, molly - white longhair with black patches, ghost mackerel markings, and blind wedgewood-blue eyes. | røsebud
    Genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs
    Other: Due this moon! The father of her kits is Rex of SeaClan (winter solstice.)

- claimed by winter solstice. / SeaClan - family relations

Echo, 22m, molly - black shorthair with low white, and roof terracotta eyes. | inky.
    Genotype: LL, Bb, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, Spsp, Ccs, Wsw
    Other: Due in two moons! The father of her kits is Muscadinefall of Kin of the Wildflower (Ariento)

xxxKITS
    Sicily (growth), 5m, molly - lilac spotted mediumhair with sundance eyes. | [kat]
    Genotype: Ll, bb, XoXo, dd, Aa, McMc, SpSp, Ccs, ww

- won by broken* / PocketClan
Last edited by deimido on Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:14 pm

username (cs + site): triplethesix
    clans: coldclan, after hours (not started)
    list of cats you haven't implemented into your clan(s) yet: x3 (boo event cat, custom cat, bday cat)
    name of the clan your cats or group is going to: coldclan
    which cats or group are you trying out for: icarus
    how will these cats or group fit into your clan?: will fill later
Last edited by triplethesix on Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:24 pm

Username (cs + site): sharpiesandhamilton
    Clans: chessclan, outback runners, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: bday cat
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: outback runners
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: icarus (renamed Crocodilestrut)
    How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?:
      icarus could barely feel his paws as he padded underneath the boiling sun. his thick pelt held the heat close to his body, and his tongue lolled out of his mouth like a dog's as he panted. he grunted and collapsed to his belly when he finally reached the edge of the river. he completely submerged his head, gulping the water greedily before pulling his head out of the water and shaking it vigorously. the stereotype of cats disliking the water was lost on icarus. he rolled over, slowly dipping his entire body into the river until only his eyes, ears, and nose were still above the water. he slowly pushed himself out to the center, swimming along with powerful muscles. this peculiar way of swimming and cooling down was why he had earned the nickname "crocodile". his muscles rippled beneath his pelt as he forced himself along, finally reaching the stretch where the current sped up. he quickly pulled him limbs close to his body and floated along, letting the current push him slowly down the river.
      the water trickled deeper into his pelt, soaking his body and cooling his temperature as the sun continued to blaze above. he snorted at the unfairness of being born with such thick fur in such a hot climate, ripples expanding outwards away from his nose. he pushed himself to the bank, dragging his now heavier pelt out of the river. he collapsed with a huff, narrowing his eyes to peer at what he was seeing. three cats padded along the horizon, pausing to lift their noses higher and sniff the air. he watched as one froze, slowly turning to face him. he watched as the three held a conversation before approaching him. during the time it took them to wind across the ground and reach the riverbank, icarus had hauled himself into a sitting position and was grooming his pelt. the leader cleared their throat, and icarus looked up with one eyebrow lifted. he paused mid-lick, quickly pulling his head away from his half-groomed pelt to look down his nose at the leader.
      "excuse me, but you are trespassing on the territory of the outback runners. i have to ask you to leave our territory or consider joining our clan," the leader meowed. her pelt was silvery with darker rosettes glistening across her hide. she held a regal air around her, and she didn't seem intimidated that icarus was nearly twice her size. he simply grunted as a reply, returning to grooming his pelt. "excuse me, did you not hear your choices? if you do not respond, we will force you across the river," she meowed, hunching her shoulders as her lips peeled back in a snarl. "as queen of the outback runners, i, marbledstar, will not rest until i have driven every threat from my territory," she growled. icarus stifled a chuckle, which only seemed to enrage marbledstar even more. after an intense staring contest, icarus stood down and dipped his head respectfully.
      "i would be honored to join the clan of such a fierce molly," he meowed, his voice deep and gravelly. after that, he returned to the camp and was graced with the name 'crocodilestrut'. they claimed it was because of his crocodile-like way of swimming. crocodilestrut agreed with his new name and joined into daily life. any time brute strength was needed, he was the cat they called. he didn't seem to make many friends, but a small group built around him rather quickly. polargrowl, autumnleaves, and jadestorm made it their personal goal to be crocodilestrut's best friends. the group grew insanely close, moving their nests together and only going on patrols together. when crocodilestrut came out as ace, they were eager to support him. it wasn't until several moons that the friend group formed that he truly began to 'crack'. he laughed and smiled more, becoming more of a jokester than any cat ever thought he woudl be. he told the joeys terrible jokes. he made the ancients smile by entertaining them with fantastical stories. he became a true joy to be around, much different from the stone cold tom he had been when he first joined the outback runners.

Username (cs + site): sharpiesandhamilton
    Clans: chessclan, outback runners, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: bday cat
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: outback runners
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: Soter (Renamed Azimuthstretch)
      azimuthstretch had been accepted into the clan eagerly, the tom overly excited to have a new home. he claimed it would be his third, and hopefully last, clan. they took pity on him, and he joined with an eagerness that could only be matched by new trainees. he was one of their greatest friends, offering tips and tricks from the previous clans that he had lived in. after spending moons as a chaser, he decided that, while he would still go on hunting patrols, he wanted to devote most of his time as a mentor. from that point on, he taught trainee after trainee. as soon as one graduated, he took another young cat under his wing. it came to a point that joeys often fought over who was going to get him as a mentor. azimuthstretch was laid back, but his style of teaching was so effective that marbledstar deemed him the master teacher. she even encouraged him to offer tips to new mentors on how to effectively teach their trainees. azimuthstretch spent many moons as a teacher, eventually having to be forced into retirement when he was too old to move without pain anymore. he still liked to watch training sessions, offering tips and tricks, until the day he joined starclan.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:34 pm

Username (cs + site): broken*
    Clans: celestial beings, scarabclan, yangclan, pocketclan
    List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: none at the moment
    Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: Scarabclab
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: Parizad (renamed fairystep)
    How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: fairystep didn't have much time to really get used to life in the elysian dynasty; she was only a member of the clan for a single moon before they disbanded, so she wasn't exactly close to any of her clanmates when they all split apart, nor was she entirely heartbroken about the split either. she had wanted the safety and companionship of other cats, but she was content in knowing that there must be another clan out there that was better suited to her wants and needs, and so she began back on the road, traveling yet again as a loner with no real path in mind.

eventually, her paws carried her from the cold mountains of the dynasty into a much warmer region, where the golden sand glistened between her pawpads, and she couldn't help the way it made her smile how perfectly her pelt blended in with the dunes around her. it was by pure coincidence that she stumbled across a pair of oriental cats that were nearly her exact age - aeoniumburst was 22 moons old, and his mate pebbleskip was 25 moons old. as the trio struck up a conversation, fairystep learned that the pair belonged to a clan that lived in this vast desert known as scarabclan, and aeoniumburst was actually one of the kits of the current leader, known here as the pharaoh. when asked if she would like to meet their clan and give it a try, there was something about this pair of cats that made fairystep trust them, and so with a cautious smile, she agreed, following them back to their oasis camp.

as the moons go by, the trio continue to grow closer than ever, realizing that in every way possible, they balance each other out almost perfectly. in the ways that aeoniumburst is shy, pebbleskip is outgoing. in the ways that pebbleskip is daring, fairystep is cautious. the three cats are almost never seen without each other; when they are not patrolling, they are together having fun or conversing, and they even nest together in the den. finally, after about five moons of this type of behavior, they approach the pharaoh and queen for permission to add fairystep as a third mate, and in response, the queen thornstar gracefully approaches fairystep and begins to groom her as an act of acceptance into the family.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: yangclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: Dex (renamed blessedsoul)
    poor blessedsoul didn't really have much of a great go around at life in the elysian dynasty. he joined with a small group of lostclan cats who were looking for a fresh start, but unfortunately his personality really didn't fit in well with the dynasty. he had always been a bit of a wary and insecure fellow who, while loving to teach apprentices about clan life and see them blossom, also felt like he wasn't good enough or worthy of such a job. he was always seen as very skittish, jumping at the slightest loud noise or sudden movement, which his new clanmates used to make themselves laugh at his fear. when the dynasty fell apart, only a few moons after he had joined, he couldn't really say he was all that sad or disappointed, and honestly he sort of slunk away quietly, not really wanting to be bothered by any of his rough and tumble clanmates following him to wherever he ended up.

he wandered on his own for awhile without much clue where he was going, before he finally ended up at the base of a steep mountainside. it was a bit daunting, but he could feel a heavy wind that left a chill through his thick fur, and about halfway up the cliffside he could see the entrance of a cave, which he knew would provide some shelter and warmth from the approaching storm. one step at a time, he makes his way up the rocky ledge, and just in time too, because as he finally pulls himself into the open cave, the storm hits full tilt on the outside. blessedsoul decides to go a bit deeper than he normally would like to have gone, because with the heavy winds, the snow was being pushed directly into the cave from the outside, but unfortunately, this lead to him getting a bit lost in the mess of winding caverns. while all he wanted to do was panic, he stayed strong and decided against it, instead curling up against a wall for some sleep; maybe it was all a bad dream and he would wake up and be just fine.

well, as the grey oriental tom woke up the next morning, he found out that it wasn't a dream, but by some sort of miracle, there was a warm cream-colored cat looking down at him with a kind smile and curious golden eyes. he asked if blessedsoul was alright and if he needed help, and as he quickly scampered to his feet, he explained to this tom (who introduced himself as sandburst) that he had ben seeking shelter from the snowstorm and gotten lost in the caves. the other tom just chuckled, and when noticing that blessedsoul was confused, this sandburst explained that it was a common occurrence, that he was a clan cat whose clan resided inside the valley that the caves eventually lead to, but that they were confusing for outsiders. blessedsoul awkwardly tried to explain that he had lived in two clans before, but both of which had disbanded, and sandburst offered to take him to this yangclan's leader stratusstar, to see if he would be interested in their way of life and joining their clan.

as the moons go by, the oriental tom that originally found blessedsoul in that cave became his best friend. the friendly sandburst had been a member of yangclan since he was an apprentice, and so he knew all the ins and outs of the clans way of life. he helped blessedsoul learned the cavernous passageways, helped him learn the parts of the abandoned castle that were safe versus unsafe for traveling, showed him the best places to hunt, the warmest spots to sleep, etc. the dark grey bobtail would be lying if he said he didn't grow feelings for his best friend that were far deeper than just platonic, but he is far to afraid at the current moment to share these feelings. for now, he is content to have someone who is finally happy to listen to him rambling about the stars and galaxies and space - he has always had a fascination with astronomy you see.

Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: pocketclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: Sicily (will be renamed helioptile)
    How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: wip
    this young molly hasn't had a very good beginning to her life et, but hopefully that is all about to change. she never really liked life in the dynasty because of how cold it was nearly all the time; she is not at all a fan of snow or ice. in fact, one could even say that the cold weather tends to stress her out, because when her little pawpads start to ache or dry out from the chill, she can be seen rushing around to the healers for help immediately. when asked why she behaves like this, the only response that the young molly ever has is that she gets scared that she will freeze to death; perhaps she remembers something about her biological parents that she has never yet mentioned out loud... she has relatively thick fur, but that doesn't matter - the sunlight and warmth are her preference no matter what. little helioptile can often be seen basking in the sun, preferably strewn on top of a warm rock or dug into a warm patch of sand.

and that is exactly where some of the pocketclan cats found the spotted tabby; she had curled up against a tree to try to get some sleep, trying not to stress about the fact that she had been left all alone by the dynasty cats. when helioptile woke up the next day, she was no longer pressed against a rough pine tree, but instead it was a smooth palm tree, and underneath her paws was warm sand instead of sharp pine needles. her bright yellow eyes lit up with excitement as she jumped around in the glistening sand, and her loud laughs caught the attention of a passing patrol of pocketclan cats.

Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: yangclan
    Which cats or group are you trying out for: Gwydion
    How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: wip
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:37 am

Username (cs + site): Skywardthedragon
Clans: CalderaClan
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: N/A
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: CalderaClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Group 1
These six kits have learned to stick together ever since their parents’ death and clan disbanding. Not yet old enough to remember the names their parents gave them, they chose names for each other: Olive (Boudica), Beetle (Sisera), Grove (Sariel), Midnight (Saar), Thorn (Lycoan), and Char (Sigrid). While CalderaClan gladly took them in, despite the strain on their food sources, the kits remained wary of these strange new cats. Beetlekit, the most trusting, didn’t see a problem with letting CalderaClan into his life, but if his siblings didn’t trust them, he wouldn’t want to break up the family. Olivekit, the self-appointed leader, directs the six into their own corner of the nursery, sneaking bits of food from the camp as if it wasn’t given freely. It’s almost scary how well these kits are able to fend for themselves…
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:05 pm

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans:HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, Sahra Kingdom
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a (I don't think I have anyone hanging out in limbo)
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: HazeClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Pantaleon (Fritillaryblaze)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Pantaleon would be devastated that her clan is disbanding, not sure where to go. Feeling lost she would connect with sweet Xavier during their journey. Upon arriving at HazeClan she'd quickly take to the other queens and kits, mostly to Inkfire's kits for some reason. Something about them draws her in. Meeting the kits and later Inkfire Pantaleon wouldn't feel so alone, knowing her and Xavier are safe.

Upon meeting Pantaleon, Inkfire will see many qualities in her that reminds him of his sisters. He'd strike up a friendly conversation with her, explaining that he understands how hard it can be starting life all over again. He'd express to her that HazeClan isn't a place that judges and welcomes all, happy to just know another cat is safe and out of harms way.

---

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans:HazeClan, IvyClan, Crossroad Demons, Sahra Kingdom
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: n/a (I don't think I have anyone hanging out in limbo)
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: HazeClan
Which cats or group are you trying out for: Xavier (Angelfeather)
How will these cats or group fit into your Clan?: Becoming Pantaleon's traveling partner, the easy going happy boy quickly discovers how much he enjoys helping others. Knowing he never really had the drive to be a normal warrior. Once at HazeClan it is there he discovers he enjoys being around queens and kits most, often volunteering to babysit the kits to give their mother's a break.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:43 am

Username (cs + site):
Clans: vagaryclan, kyanite keep, dune range marauders
List of cats you haven't implemented into your Clan(s) yet: nopers
Name of the Clan your cats or group is going to: dune range marauders
Which cats or group are you trying out for: group 3

After leaving the Elysian Dynasty, Hera and Finn would be more distraught where Luciferus would see the opportunity as an open door to adventure. He knew his brother hadn't had the chance for a warrior assessment and was disappointed about it, so he would encourage Finn to learn more about the world around them and insist that this happened because he was meant to be a cat of many skills, not just warrior ones. Finn would end up teaching Luciferus about more advanced hunting and fighting techniques, and in return Luciferus would share his moderate knowledge of herbs. Hera would be the leader of the small group, making sure that her two children were kept in line while they searched for a new home.

Eventually they would come across a strange stretch of grasslands, and almost immediately upon setting foot in the territory they would be surrounded by a Dune Range Marauders patrol, demanding to know why they thought they could trespass on their land. Hera and Finn wouldn't know how to respond, but it would be Luciferus who spoke up, explaining their situation and why they were wandering. Hera would profusely apologize for trespassing and turn to lead them away, but the leader of the patrol, a small molly named Mouse, would call after them and ask if they'd like to stay instead. Finn would be hesitant out of fear, but Luciferus, always eager to learn more, and Hera, exhausted after so much travel, would agree and they'd be taken to the Dune Range Marauders camp. Scorpion wouldn't pay them much mind aside from giving them a glance and grunting his uncaring approval, and Mouse would explain that this was just how he normally was.

Luciferus and Finn, who would by far be the youngest in the Clan, would cause a bit of trouble that the rest of the cats wouldn't want to admit that they needed and enjoyed. Hera would strike up a quick friendship with Clover and Mouse, and the three of them would become quite close, with Luciferus and Finn preferring to follow Sandy around and pester him. Luciferus would decide that he liked training with his brother and would choose to restart training as a warrior, and Finn would wait to take his assessment until his brother could take it with him.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes