The edge of the woods.... [Final Results Up!]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: The edge of the woods.... [Prompt Four Open!]

Postby sentimental » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:09 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
𝒟𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈, 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈.
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
username: sentimental_android
roll call post:
previous form:
prompt response:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

full quality image here.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scrapes and Sore Feet

Postby womp womp » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:49 pm

Decisions, decisions.
    Username: Diamond Sapphire
    Link to roll call post: achoo
    Link to previous form: show some spirit dude
    Prompt response: Faith scratched her head, pointing her flashlight in both directions. Tall grass and a path of concerningly sharp rocks -- she wondered she should've packed bandages. Both paths both had their ups and downs, and both of them didn't really seem appealing to walk through. So quickly into the hike as well? One wrong move and her whole hiking experience would crumble.

Creeping closer, she inspected each path more thoroughly, catching a swift glimpse of several scurrying insects, more of which just seemed like a blurry, fast moving line to Faith.

Faith frowned slightly, then made her way closer to the tall grass. It rustled in the breeze, and seemed oddly serene, despite the thistles that were scattered here and there. But what could be shifting in the grass, and appeared as a dashing shadow, scared Faith the most. Anything -- anything! -- could be lurking in the tall grass, and Faith wouldn't have a clue of what it was, or where it was, for that matter.

Grumbling to herself, she made her way to the rocks and shone her flashlight on them. The moon itself made the rocks shimmer with silver, though it barely covered up the aggressive sharp points and uneven sizes of the path. It would be like walking on a path of swords that were buried in the ground, in a way.

"This hike -- it's already giving me a headache." Faith spat to herself, her complaint fading into the air. This hike was a stupid idea -- stupid, stupid, stupid. Her mind snarled, which resulted in her hitting her own head with the flashlight in effort to dismiss her thought, and the headache that was growing (definitely didn't help, maybe even made it worse).

"Could... you hurry up? What's up with you?" A voice asked behind her, and Faith whipped around to see a blue haired Kalon, giving her a distasteful look. "... whatcha looking at?"

"S--sorry!" She apologized swiftly. "I -- wait, are you following me?"

"Wha- pft ;; no. 'Following' you? No way, no, no, no. I'm afraid I just ended up going the same way you did, and that leaves me with another Kalon who claims I'm following them! A disgraceful moment, I'd say." They grunted, and shone their flashlight in Faith's face, and Faith covered her eyes and stumbled back.

"Hey, I was just asking!" Faith retorted, and the other kamper's flashlight finally shone on the two paths behind Faith. "Those paths --" She started, shaking her head. "Both seem pretty bad, but I gotta chose one. The tall grass... anything could be there. As for the rocks, it seems too dangerous." She sighed, and clicked off her flashlight while the other Kalon's flashlight was still shining. "Hey, what even is your name?"

"Mmm, I see what's up." They rubbed their chin and crossed their arms, still letting their flashlight shine on the paths. "And -- since you were just so polite to me, name's Avery." She grumbled.

"Avery, huh. I'm Faith." Faith replied. "And yeah, you see? But we got to get going, or else we'll never make it out of this darn forest, and we'll be left here -- how great." She puffed, and Avery lifted an eyebrow.

"Well I can suggest the rocks. Yeah, dangerous, but y'know what's more dangerous? Going into tall grass and getting mauled by a hungry bear. Now that's what I call dangerous. It gives me shivers about going into places where I can't see what's in front of me. With the rocks, the worst that can happen are probably just a few scrapes and sore feet." Avery suggested.

Faith hesitated. "You got a point." She nodded. "Let's that it -- rocky path is our option, then."

"You can thank me later." Avery snorted.

Faith grinned. "Yeah, yeah. Later...? As in, you know, maybe never."

[629 words]
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:33 am

Decisions, decisions.
Username: ThatPinkThing
Link to roll call post: oOo
Link to previous form: Hike, start!
Prompt response: 587 words

Oh boy. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Iphis' words stuck in Penny's head. 'Beni will be around near the end of the trail to help out if anyone needs it'. Though the softer look on his face had put her suspicions of him to rest, his words still made her feel... bad. Like even though he must've meant it reassuringly, Penny heard something more along the lines of 'Beni will be around if you can't handle it'. She told herself she COULD handle it, that this was going to be okay. It took a bit of convincing for her to continue on towards the split in the trail.

She stood at the edge, weighing her options and fumbling with her multitool as she thought.

Penny had worn long, athletic pants and her hoodie for the night hike, (correctly) assuming it to be much cooler at night. The long garments would protect her from scratchy grass, and would allow her to maybe even muscle her way through it. If she could emerge one of the fastest, that'd surely impress Beni and Iphis. On the down side, Penny was... going to be visually inhibited. The monstrous grass, while not the tallest she'd ever seen, still went above her head. And in the night, it seemed even more intimidating. She looked at the rocky path.

This path seemed a little longer. More winding than the grassy path. The pebbles looked fairly loose, and the larger ones looked difficult to maneuver around without rolling one's ankle, but... this path drew her in. She'd be able to see, and one of the benefits of munchkinism was that she was fairly agile. If she felt herself falling on the rocks, she was almost certain she'd be able to recover before she seriously hurt herself.

And that gaze... the uncatchable shadow that Penny felt watching her... it seemed to loom in the safety of the grass.

Penny made up her mind and took her first step, her paws finding grips in the loose stones of her chosen path. Despite her gentle and quiet nature, Penny was good at handling herself. Her pawpads were toughened from ages of playing outside, and her young muscles almost enjoyed the challenge of the rocky path. She held onto her pack straps as she hiked, eyes fixed on the ground to pick out where to next place her paws.

To distract from the frequent poking and prodding of pointy rocks, Penny fixed her thoughts on what could be waiting for her at the end of the hike. It was probably just something like an extra s’mores roasting session, but Penny saw no sign of a fire nearby. What else could Beni and Iphis be planning? Penny stuck her tongue out a little out of focus as she walked and thought.

If it were up to her, Penny would be giving out some sort of prize at the end. Like a tee shirt proclaiming her success on the adventure, or a teddy bear with a miniature tee shirt proclaiming her success on the adventure. Penny giggled at the thought of matching with a teddy bear.

She lifted her eyes to look down the rest of the path. There was still a fair way to go, and Penny did still want to see if she could arrive at the end one of the fastest to impress the leaders. With a burst of confidence, she set off through the night, eager for the first time to see what awaited her.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: the edge of the woods.... [Prompt Four Open!]

Postby ruse » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:28 am

Decisions, decisions.
    Username: amative
    Link to roll call post: yall
    Link to previous form: watch the dragon prince when it comes out !
    Prompt response: going ✈️ long, grassy path
ruse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:45 pm

Decisions, decisions.

Username: magpie!
      Link to roll call post: here!
      Link to previous form: here!
      Prompt response: perhaps the journey is more meaningful than it's destination?

featuring Kyar's Safiya!!
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The edge of the woods.... [moose]

Postby Kyar » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:45 pm

Decisions, decisions.
    Username: Kyar
    Link to roll call post: [here]
    Link to previous form: [timepiece]
    Prompt response:
      How many hours had passed? The moon traveled slowly, whispering rays descending through a net of leaves, branches, scattering across each surface exposed to its reflected light. Trees became silvered silhouettes, rocks shone precious metals, and eyes, reflecting wide the fears of the tremors in the forest air.

Full, bright.

The moon rested overhead, nestled deep into its nest of stars. Ahead, for just a moment, reprieve.

Safiya felt the entire group - what was left of it - breathe in the fresh air, all at once. Freed from the depth of the woods, the small, soothing clearing pulled back the curtain of shadows cast through tree trunks. Here, a weight was lifted. Shuffling feet, panting. It was a long, lonely hike, even in so large a group. The loudest kampers fallen silent, now finally daring murmur a few words to a friend.

A split in the path. They'd have to choose. No doubt, more of them would end up lost, going back alone. Only one of these was going to get them to the end. How did Iphis expect them to know?

A poem came to mind, though for the setting ahead, hardly appropriate. Something about a road less traveled, or... not taken. She'd read it in school, once. It was a good poem, but it was about a nice sunny day. This... was very different. No matter which path they dared follow, certainly neither one was less traveled. She'd be shocked if even Beni and Iphis had ventured it this year yet. Not a footprint, not a trace of humanity. They were deep in the woods now. Somehow, they had to get out.

Worried kampers fidgeted, converged, began talking... which way were they going to go?

Her own eyes scoured the group as they spread to rest, finding... Moose. She was still here. Mixed feelings turned over in her stomach, and she felt herself clenching her fists. Her brain buzzed silence for a moment.

Now or never, teddy bear.

"Hi."

Moose's eyes turned upwards, her paw falling away from the tiny leaf, the tiny branch, the sapling she'd brought along.

"Hello," the girl answered, her eyes turning to Safiya's wrist, widening slightly.

The bracelet.

Safiya crossed her arms, burying the bracelet in the pit of her elbow.

"I'm Safiya."

Moose giggled. "I know, we met before, remember? I gave you that bracelet. I'm Moose."

Safiya hesitated, flushing for a moment. "I... know. I just didn't know if you remembered."

Moose shrugged, sliding over to allow Safiya a seat on the little patch of shorter grass she'd found. Safiya hesitated a moment, fighting herself. Why couldn't she sit down? Why not?

Slowly, her legs bent, allowing her down. She sat stiffly. Silent.

"Do you know which way you're going to go?" Moose asked, looking ahead with a furrow in her brow.

Safiya watched her face change, her eyes tracing back down to the plant nestled carefully in her lap.

"Not yet, no. Where did your plant come from?" she asked.

Moose looked down, smiling. "I take care of plants. I have a nursery back home," she explained. "I thought I would bring some here, to plant around kamp. I've already planted a couple. This will be a good place for them, out in the forest," she explained.

Lavender eyes turned to the forest around them, the trees and darkness that had enveloped the entire hike with such primal fear... every one of these must've started as a sapling, just like hers. In the low light of the moon, Safiya leaned over, feeling one of its tiny leaves. They felt almost fake, so crisp and new. Faded, by the darkness, but still such a vibrant green. Every one of these trees...

"Where are you going to plant it?"

"Not until we reach the end," Moose decided.

The end.

Most of this hike, she hated to admit, Safiya had spent thinking about the end. They'd get out of here, prove their worth, but... all she was doing here was making it towards the end. Every broken twig, scurry of feet, little animal, hiding somewhere in the darkness... all of it was driving her forward, pushing her, just make it to the end. Just get to the end.

Kamp.

She'd arrived already counting the days.

Just make it to the end.

What about her parents? Was it the end?

Safiya stood, offering Moose a hand. "Let's walk together."

"Which way?"

The girls stood at the fork, hand in hand. The little, woven bracelet slid back down her wrist, brushing lightly against the fur of her companion, the fur of the girl who had made it for her.

"Does it matter?"

Moose smiled, and Safiya returned it. She turned to face the paths again, her eyes scanning the ground before them. Rocks... grass...

"Let's go right," she decided, turning towards the rocky path. She felt Moose's hand tighten around hers for a moment, the girl's other arm cradling the tiny plant. "I won't let you fall."

Moose smiled. "Okay. Let's go."

---

The path wound on, feeling for a time, endless. Jagged rocks, loose gravel, and the never-ending threat of the somethings lurking in the shadows around - every stumble risking a tiny, helpless sapling being crushed, broken...

They held hands.

They stayed close.

They talked.

Safiya found herself, for the first time, enjoying something kamp brought around. Perhaps it was the idea of protection - bringing the sapling to its new home, the care needed along the way. But there was also that pesky braid, bouncing along the wavering path, catching flashes of moonlight through the rustling leaves. Their hushed voices, pressed in upon by the sourceless sounds of night, a soothing rhythm to fall into.

She was almost sure they were catching glimpses of sunlight by the time the path wound to a close. Exhausted kampers sauntered forward, the fear replaced now by as much relief as exhaustion.

"Here," Moose began, kneeling down and beginning a small hole. Dirt pulled back, rocks set aside, worms wriggling back into their earthen darkness. Safiya sat by, the sapling resting gently on her lap.

Across the way, Iphis was calling names, Beni, having appeared out of what seemed like nowhere, ensuring him that all the kampers that had been left behind, or gone the wrong way, seemed to have been found.

"Alright."

Safiya handed over the tree, watching as Moose carefully unwrapped it, placing it down, and beginning to pack in the dirt. She turned a smile up to Safiya.

"You can help," she insisted.

Dirt pressed up under her fingernails as she pressed it down into the space, filling in around the surprisingly intricate roots of such a small plant. Sweat beaded on her brow as she packed it in, securing the tiny tree into a home it may just have for a hundred more years, if it were lucky.

Exhausted, her head pounding, she sat back with a smile.

Moose giggled. "You wiped dirt across your forehead," she explained, leaning over and helping Safiya wipe it away.

The girls sat back, breathless, exhausted... but happy.

"We made it," Safiya grinned.

Moose nodded. "We did."

Looking her over now, the poem stuck in her head took shape.

I took the one less traveled by,

Her eyes closed over the sunrise.

Moose's smile.

A friend.

And that has made all the difference.

(featuring magpie!'s Moose)
      1,222 words
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt 4

Postby suds » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Decisions, decisions.
Username: suds
Link to roll call post: here !
Link to previous form: here ❤️

Prompt response:
[ click for better quality LOL ]
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Decisions, decisions.
Username: MotherMother
Link to roll call post: xxx
Link to previous form: xxx
Prompt response:

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spoopy Sunflower 🌻

Postby khvoxtic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:25 pm

Decisions, decisions.
Username: planiteri
Link to roll call post: Boop
Link to previous form: 🌻
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Prompt Response: ft. Nova

Skye and Nova looked between the two paths eyeing each one up and taking into consideration the pros and cons of each one. Watching the group split between the two, Skye turned to look at Iphis allowing them all to make their own decision. Which meant one of two things.

One, both paths lead back to camp or two, Beni was waiting in one of the trails to scare them and heard them back.

Both options were feasible. As Iphis had said, Beni was a grown made who could make his way through the woods. There was often more than one way to get through woods, just as there were for mazes. Nova looked to him with a shrug before wondering off towards the stone path, eyes shining as her decision had been made. Skye on the othe rhand had turned to look at their trusted guide.

"Which path are you going down, Iphis?" Skye asked with a tilt of his head, sniggering as his only response was a raised eyebrow, which said more than words alone. If Skye knew which one Iphis was heading down then it would just make the whole ordeal easier. It was a test, after all, wouldn't be much of one if he just got the answers. With a shrug and a small smile in response, Skye had set off towards the rocks following after Nova without another look in the other direction, double checking that his shoes were on properly, tapping the toes of his shoes against the ground twice before setting off.

Before he could get far, however, "Why the rocks?" Iphis asked, still standing at the fork in the road, allowing everyone else to make their final decision. Skye looked over his shoulder for a brief second before turning back to the path, jumping carefully between each stone, arms spread to keep his balance, trailing slowly after Nova.

"There's too much cover in the grass for there not to be something hiding in there, Nova seems pretty confident about the path... well... why not?" "Why not?" "Exactly, why not. Like I said, Nova thinks it's fine and I trust her." He called as he took his time to take the next step, watching the others around him make their way over the stones carefully. Glancing back once more, Iphis had returned to overseeing the rest of the campers. Skye smiled with a small shake of his head, despite the aura he put out, Iphis wasn't a bad guy, a little moody maybe, but often for good reason. Besides, they wouldn't hire someone who didn't care to look after them, would they?

Each stone lead further and further down the path, a smile graced Skye's lips as he made his way through the path, he stumbled every now and again, but it was to be expected, regardless of whatever path he had picked, there was going to be something hard about it or something that would slow them down. But it made it easier having someone look out for him as well.

"Woah, you alright Skye?" Nova asked, trailing back down the path a little to help him up, grazes on his knees and dirt on his clothes, Skye huffed briefly before smiling up to her.

"Yea, I'm good, let's keep going." He grinned hands resting on his hips, he turned once again, looking down the path he had come for a brief second before glancing up to the sky. He had seen the sky before, sat on his roof at home and looked up through the city lights to watch the stars and the moon for a while, but he hadn't taken a moment to see it out here. Bouncing from one rock to the next, he grinned, energy fully restored, wondering how the others were doing with their own choice. Nova laughed softly, bouncing along behind him before catching up to take his hand, a soft grin shared between them.

Would it have been easier to take the path with grass? Was anyone hiding in there? Who knew? He didn't that was for sure, but then again, neither did anyone else. They wouldn't know until they were directed back or returned to camp. Each of their choices were made upon facts they held little to no weight, regardless of their choice they'd all be safe, they'd all end up back at camp and they all would have a story to tell to friends back home.

Regardless of his choice, Skye was having fun.

752 Words
Last edited by khvoxtic on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:30 pm

Decisions, decisions.
    Username: Karmel
    Link to roll call post: [Here]
    Link to previous form: [Here]
    Prompt response:

Many of the campers were already switching on their flashlights and excitedly hurrying forward, oblivious to the struggling kids behind them. Some were more adventurous than others. Perhaps some had lone wolf personalities that starkly contrasted with the social groups setting up between friends. Hinata had a plan to stick with the main bunch of hikers because that was what his fathers would tell him to do. Besides, a nighttime stroll in the forest is always more fun with a friend, right? Yet a part of him felt dismayed when those who knew each other closely buddied up and he was left… well, quite alone.

He had friends sure. Hinata wasn’t a stranger to the concept. Yet none of his close pals had signed up, and if they did a few were kicked from that list when the counselors found out they took off into the night by themselves. So, while everyone around him grabbed a friend and went two by two he looked around and found no one waiting for his arm to link through theirs.

There goes the safety in numbers rule.

Hinata debated just trailing behind a group for a moment but that would be weird, right? It would feel like being the third wheel who has to walk behind when there’s no more room on the sidewalk. Plus, they probably didn’t want him accidentally eavesdropping. While he’s sure he could just ask nicely to join a pair all the courage is sapped from his body at the mere thought.

“H-hello?” a small voice says from behind, startling the daylights out of Hinata.

He jumps a foot into the air and whirls around, hair standing on end, and his panicked gaze lands on a small young camper. She had her hand up to tap on his shoulder but withdrew like a flash the moment he spun. His reaction caused her to stumble backward in her own fright, but quick thinking meant Hinata latched onto her arm to stop her from toppling over. The two breathed heavy, just staring. Neither knowing quite what to say.

Hinata coughs awkwardly and releases his hold on the little one. “Um, sorry, about that? I… You scared me is all. What’s up?”

She looked close to tears as she shuffled on her feet nervously. He tried his best to give her a reassuring smile now that the shock wore off. He can’t recall ever seeing her before and figures she must be a new camper this year. There’s plenty of unfamiliar faces mixed in with the regulars. Her hair is almost silvery white, surprisingly stark against her pale skin. Light blue eyes flicker from his face to the floor in uncertainty.

“What’s your name?” he asks.

“Angela.”

“Can I call you Angie?” He gets a small nod in return. “It’s nice to meet you! I’m Hinata, sorry again for scaring you.”

She finally locked her gaze with his and for a moment it felt like the night got colder. He didn’t know what it was, but something in her eyes was slightly unsettling. In fact, she gave off a whole aura of strangeness that chilled his bones. Jeez, he has been thinking way too much about ghosts in the night. Here’s a small bean in front of him obviously just as alone as he is in this hike and his thoughts are only of how odd she seems. A shameful blush dusts his cheeks. Stupid.

“Well Angie, did you want to walk together?”

The girl lets out a relieved sigh and gives him another nod. A smile now lights up her face as he holds out his hand for her to grab. It was a gentleman’s gesture to ensure help if the tiny being lost her footing during this trek. She latches on easily. Her skin is cold to the touch. It may be summer, but honestly, she should probably be wearing and jacket and Hinata didn’t have one to give her either.

Despite the start, they start walking together in relative comfort. Neither speaks for a while as they put one foot in front of the other. By this time most of the campers were some ways ahead of this duo, the sounds of their excitement fading off into the distance. Hinata dutifully pointed his flashlight forward and helped Angela over a rock here and there.

“You kind of remind me of my sister,” Hinata said, daring to break the content silence. “We used to go hiking all the time together before… Um. And it was really fun too! Do you like hiking?”

She shrugged. “I’ve never been before. T-too afraid.”

He mentally grimaced at the idea of her first hike being through the Forbidden Forest. Time to lighten the atmosphere. This was his specialty after all. As they walked, Hinata filled the majority of all silence with his voice. Either calmly explaining proper hiking practices or talking about his family. He tried multiple times to get Angela to join in, but she only stuttered some words here and there. She was obviously relieved by his attempts though and she seemed less tense than the start of their journey. In all he kind of felt like he was back with Helene again, helping her through her hard time and just being there. This was a role he knew how to do well.

Eventually, the two came across a fork in the road. He stopped uncertainly, glancing back and forth between the two choices. It was hard to tell which way the others had gone, and he saw no flashes from their torches up ahead. They were going to have to make the decision themselves. He peeked an eye over at Angie. The girl was cocking her head at the grassy path, face clear and calm. “You should go that way,” she said and pointed her finger to the left path.

Hinata weighs the options. The rocks would probably be harder for her anyway, and if she wanted to go through the grass who was he to say no. This was the first time during their walk that she seemed at ease. It seemed right, that this would lead to the end of the Test of Courage. He can imagine stepping out of the brush to find his fellow campers gathered around with the counselors, laughing and talking about how fun this all was. He nods and starts off into the dense, tall turf. Yet a tug on his hand stops him in his tracks.

Angie is standing there, staring at him.

“Y-you’re a good brother you know.”

“Huh?”

“For Helene. She n-needed you and you’ve been there for here. You’re a good brother.”

His mind screeches to a halt. “Oh… thank you.”

Her words struck his core. He didn’t know her, and she didn’t know him, yet in this short time they’ve known each other she managed to say the few words to make his heart soar. He tried so hard, every day, to be a good brother to Helene. To Mio too. He just wanted to be good for them. He doesn’t really know how to respond to that properly, so he leaves it at the thanks and turns to start walking once more. Except for this time his hand pulls nothing.

His head whips around and to his shock, he sees no one. Nothing. Just an empty space where Angela once stood. A moment of panic overtakes him, and he searches around frantically. Yet no matter where he looked there was just nothing. As if… she had never been there.

As the second's tick by, he starts to slowly believe that.

But that’s crazy, right? It’s not like she was some ghostly spirit or whatever. That only happened in movies. Yet his mind went back to those eyes, the wispy white hair, and the cold feeling of her hand. It all seemed real enough at first glance.

His eyes trailed down to his hand, where she held it. He stood there for a good few minutes frozen in his own thoughts. Did he really make all of that up just now? He was losing his mind. The voice the other night calling to him, the little girl… what, what was her name? He can’t even recall it anymore. The memory of her presence by his side was fleeting like he was trying to grasp air.

Hinata looked into the tall grass. Maybe the others would know. Perhaps they could tell him if he was crazy because someone else must’ve seen her before right. Right?

Hinata took off into the grass.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me