Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby Rinsea » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:39 pm

Prompt Day: 3
Goobie(s) Involved: Fidd and the two armored guards
If art or writing, Partner? (Yes/No? If so who?) - No
If Art, NPC? Yes - Both guards
Entry:
After a while of talking to Jason and the Princess, Fidd eventually warmed up to the princess and felt more comfortable being himself around her. Fidd was very excited to show princess the drink he made for her arrival since this drink is one of his proudest creations
It was sweet, refreshing, and had a hint of mint and citrus flavor. It was the perfect drink for the hot day at the beach. Fidd noticed that the two armored guards were very tense. As the host, he knew he should do something about it. He started playing some music and inviting the guards to enjoy the tunes with him. They did not join him and ended up just watching him but he definitely noticed that they loosened up a bit which was good enough for Fidd.
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:27 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Fay
If art or writing, Partner? -
If Art, NPC? Yes, Princess Lyomerty
Entry:
'Dear princess, let me show you some of my favorite activities to do around here.' Fay showed the area around with pleasure. She showed how to build sandcastles, watch the surfing competitions and many other great booths and stalls, hoping the princess would find them entertaining as much as she did. Time passed and the tour was coming to an end. 'I hope they were enjoyable.' Fay said. 'If you don't mind, I would like to show you my favorite spot. It has a great view and a nice place to relax a bit. And maybe we could chat together' Fay inquired as she noticed the princess and the guards were looking a bit fatigued. The princess agreed and Fay showed the place:
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:40 am

Goobie(s) Involved: arachne
If art or writing, Partner? -
If Art, NPC? yes, both guards
Entry:
since her girlfriend chi is busy with the princess, arachne decides to try and get the two guards to loosen up and have some fun

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:51 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Waktos + Acryl
If art or writing, Partner? N/A
Entry:
Acryl, excitable as ever, is quick to start dragging the group along to different booths, and to introduce them to some of the goobies that Acryl recognized in each spot. There was no spot that didn't get at least a slight mention while they talked on and on, even if it was just to say that the booth wasn't quite open yet. Even so, Acryl and Waktos walked around with the princess and the guards in order to give a guided tour of the event as it stood. Waktos certainly didn't talk as much as Acryl did, but he made a point to at least give compliments to those running each booth, as he respected the time it took to run something for so many goobies.

Both of them had to pause at where Benji's Sea Shanty Ship had sailed off at the start of the event. Waktos and Acryl knew some of the passengers, Waktos had noted especially that the apprentice of an author and librarian that he would consider a friend had been on the boat when it sailed. They couldn't help the worry that flooded onto their faces, but Acryl tried to push their emotions back to being happy-go-lucky.

Waktos, for a moment, wanted to ask the princess if there was anything dangerous out there that might hurt Benji and his crew... but he knew better than to ask such a thing- this was supposed to be a nice break for the princess and her guards, and he didn't want to ruin that with his own worries.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:05 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Aria
If art or writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry: Aria cannot help but smile at Princess Lyomerty's enthusiasm for learning about new things. That seems to be something they both have in common. She is a bit too nervous at first to ask any questions of her own, though, so she decides to start with showing the princess around. First, she leads the way to a few booths of games that are set up, figuring that since the princess mentioned some games from her own home, she might like to see the games here first. "Here are some of the games we like to play! There is a rock toss, where you throw a rock into one of these holes to earn points! If you get a certain number of points, you win a prize!" Aria explains, starting with her favorite game because why not? She continues explaining the different games, before letting the princess decide which ones she would like to try.
After the princess is finished trying the games, Aria congratulates her on how well she did, and asks the guards if they would like to try as well. Hopefully, playing a game or two will help them relax a bit! Aria knew the job of guarding a princess in unfamiliar territory was likely a stressful one, but she hoped they would enjoy the trip as well...
Next, Aria leads the group around the beach, where plenty of goobies were surfing, making sand castles, and fishing. Aria does her best to answer all of the princess's questions, and even gathers the courage to ask a few of her own! She is quite curious about the games the princess had mentioned earlier, coral building sounded fun! Truthfully, Aria is amazed she was able to voice her questions without sounding nervous, but it really did help seeing the princess so enthusiastic about learning since she was much the same. Aria hopes the princess and her guards are enjoying the tour!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:57 am

Goobie(s) Involved: rem sleep's luna and vaughn-- griff's princess-- My snarl
mentioned: Crimson & Bjorn
If art or writing, Partner? Yes, rem sleep
If Art, NPC? n/a
Entry:

Snarl did it! He was very proud of himself for keeping his cool when the trio bowed to the Princess. She even gave them all a small nod of approval! They successfully shuffled out of the way for the rest of the goobies who were waiting to meet the Princess. Snarl could feel the tension leave him as they stood to the side watching the rest of the proceedings.

Luna nudged Snarl's shoulder, "See! That wasn't so bad. You did great. Next time you can show Crim and Bjorn how its done."

Once all the formal proceedings were finished the Princess announced she wished to see the land goobs festivities, and much to the trios surprise, she approached them. "Well, which of you is going to show me something fun?" The Princess asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

Surprisingly, Snarl was the first to find his voice, "W-well there is lots to do. There's fishing, scuba diving, some weird sketchy booth and plenty others. I saw a volleyball net on the beach and an ice cream cart as well as -"

Before Snarl could continue the Princess cut him off, "Volleyball! I have never played that, you three will teach me how!"

Vaughn spoke up next, "Perfect! I love that game. Afterwards we can get some ice cream! I know who's running the cart and they have the best pop...." Vaughn continued chattering at the Princess as he walked towards the beach. Luna and Snarl fell into step behind them with the guards following closely to ensure the Princess's safety.
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:55 am

Goobie(s) Involved: my luna and vaughn, griff's princess and saeli's snarl !
If art or writing, Partner? Yes- Saeli!
If Art, NPC? Yes- Princess!
Entry:
hehe, this time with color! the trio take the princess to the beach to show her how to play volleyball, and afterwards vaughn shows off his sick surfboarding moves, while luna shows her the best popsicle stand on the coast!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:11 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Caillou
If art or writing, Partner?
If Art, NPC? none
Entry: Caillou has so many questions for the princess but wanted to try and ease the guards a bit. He asked them if they ride seahorses, because we cant stop thinking about seahorses with reins! He hopes this question will bring a smile to their face.

Last edited by fruitbat on Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:30 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: [mads] [psylla]
If art or writing, Partner? writing, no partner :<
If Art, NPC? no
Entry:
"Okay! How about.." Mads goes deep in thought of where the group could go first "The food trucks maybe? They've all got local cooks running them." Psylla says, filling the gap that Mads originally created. "Sure!" Princess Lyomerty quickly responded, her guards looking unbothered by the decision to visit the food trucks first, after all, they were a lil' hungry themselves. And on they went to the various food trucks.

"Oh my! I'm loving your guys' island more and more! I'll have to come back here more often!" Psylla and Mads smiled at her, genuinely happy with what she said. "Hmm... there's a surfing competition down the beach that starts soon if you guys wanted to go watch it?" Psylla said ending the silence. Psylla mentioning the surfing competition made the guards perk up in excitement, one of the two getting the courage to speak up. "Could... we go see that actually?" one of them cuts in, causing the other 3 individuals to draw their gaze to them. "We uh... used to surf together in competitions before we became guards for Princess Lyomerty." "Oh! Yeah of course! If we head there now we could probably get good seats." Psylla says in agreeance. And with that, off they went, to the surfing competition that began at sunset. While walking off, one could hear Psylla asking the three travelers a question, but... they couldn't make out what was being asked.

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:31 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Sanso and Okomori
If art or writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? n/a
Entry:

After 30 minutes of bickering back and forth (probably egged on by the events (aka trick flips) Okomori had put Sanso through prior), Jason began getting angry with the duo.

"Enough already!" He urged in a hushed voice. "This is no way to act around her majesty what is wrong with you boys?"

They both tensed and flushed a bright red, neither being happy that they were being watched while they argued.

"But Mori-"

"But Mori nothing! I need yer help and yappin yer traps off aint helpin!"

Sanso and Mori nodded, rubbing the back of their heads. What booths should they show the princess? Sanso thinks fishing is the best but Mori things fishing is boring. Mori suggested the betting booth because "she has a lot of money so why not". It was quite the predicament. But then Sanso had a great idea, he called the guards over who came hesitantly as the princess was still in eyeshot.

"Yall we really can't decide...." Sanso trailed on and on and on...as he did and eventually he got the guards roped into the argument. How's that for a distraction?!

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets