~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Ruby-Skylark wrote:"Of course," I said as I shuffled back out of the way. "It's a very beautiful feather, I can see why you like it." I smiled again. "May I see it?" I asked as the fairy hovered in front of me. "I collect feathers too, but I have never seen one so pretty? The way it shimmers in the light is so pretty."

"Oh!"
I didn't know quite how to respond to that. Nobody had ever said they liked my feathers before... "Uh... sure, okay..."
I handed her the feather reluctantly. "I have more back home, but this is my prettiest one. You really like it?"
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:57 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Okay!

Traveling through the thick brush is hard, but it'll be worth it to have your very own fairy friend. You glance down at the map in your hand. It said that the leaflet's favorite clearing was just ahead. You push through, and find yourself in the middle of a lightly glowing meadow, with a conveniently placed tree in the middle of it. There are a few shrubs and hedges to the side, and the grass is lush and soft.
Do you...

Investigate the tree?
Investigate the shrubs?
Go back the way you came?
Take a nap here, the grass is so soft...

After I have traveled for an hour or two through the dense vegetation, I was not about to turn back now. Taking a nap sounds good but that tree in the middle of the meadow looks a little strange so I go toward it on soft feet with my pretty leaf in my pocket and my net and jar in my hands.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danibo » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:07 pm

I sighed after riding my bike for two to three hours. I was so tired. I went up to a tree, and saw some sparkling dust. I ignored it and sat down, wiping my forehead. I had brought a net, jar, and a few leaves I had found in someone's garden because they were so unique. I grabbed my water bottle, tilted back my head, and drank every last drop. "Alright," I said, getting back up. I looked around the small clearing and saw a lot of sparkles. I got suspicious. Fairies? Impossible! I put the leaves in my pocket, and lied down in a nice patch of grass. Setting down the jar and net, I dozed off unexpectedly.
      now watch me w.i.p
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:32 pm

SaphiraBrightscales wrote:
After I have traveled for an hour or two through the dense vegetation, I was not about to turn back now. Taking a nap sounds good but that tree in the middle of the meadow looks a little strange so I go toward it on soft feet with my pretty leaf in my pocket and my net and jar in my hands.

(I am da fairyyy)
I reread my scrap of paper for the ten millionth time. '"It's a talent of ours," joked Eragon.
It runs in their blood, said Saphira. Wherever they go, they get themselves entangled in the worst danger possible. She nudged Eragon in the arm. Especially this one. What else ca-' the rest of the page was ripped away, but I loved it just the same. It felt like there was more to it...

I laughed, imagining what kind of creature Saphira must have been, teasing Eragon like that.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:46 pm

dashie away wrote:I sighed after riding my bike for two to three hours. I was so tired. I went up to a tree, and saw some sparkling dust. I ignored it and sat down, wiping my forehead. I had brought a net, jar, and a few leaves I had found in someone's garden because they were so unique. I grabbed my water bottle, tilted back my head, and drank every last drop. "Alright," I said, getting back up. I looked around the small clearing and saw a lot of sparkles. I got suspicious. Fairies? Impossible! I put the leaves in my pocket, and lied down in a nice patch of grass. Setting down the jar and net, I dozed off unexpectedly.

I stared at the human, who was sleeping in my favorite leaf-finding spot. Oh, Branchi, why me? I decided to try and wait until the she woke up and left the spot, but then I saw the sparkles coming from het pocket. I decided to check it out, and flew closer.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:02 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:"Oh!"
I didn't know quite how to respond to that. Nobody had ever said they liked my feathers before... "Uh... sure, okay..."
I handed her the feather reluctantly. "I have more back home, but this is my prettiest one. You really like it?"

I held out my hand and the fairy delicately deposited the feather in my palm. I held it in the dappled sunlight, turning it this way and that, watching how the light created different colours in the feather pattern. I saw the fairy watching me closely and I smiled as I carefully handed the feather back. "I have some very pretty feathers at home, but none like this, you must be very proud of it!" The little fairy flitted in and took her feather back. I was curious, "I thought fairies preferred leaves? Do they like feathers too, or is it their prettiness that attracts you?" I asked as the fairy backed off again.
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:18 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

(I am da fairyyy)
I reread my scrap of paper for the ten millionth time. '"It's a talent of ours," joked Eragon.
It runs in their blood, said Saphira. Wherever they go, they get themselves entangled in the worst danger possible. She nudged Eragon in the arm. Especially this one. What else ca-' the rest of the page was ripped away, but I loved it just the same. It felt like there was more to it...

I laughed, imagining what kind of creature Saphira must have been, teasing Eragon like that.

I got to the tree and was about to start searching it when I hear the laughing of something small. I gently move a few leaves and branches to the side and soon catch sight of a fairy with a scrap of paper.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:26 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:I held out my hand and the fairy delicately deposited the feather in my palm. I held it in the dappled sunlight, turning it this way and that, watching how the light created different colours in the feather pattern. I saw the fairy watching me closely and I smiled as I carefully handed the feather back. "I have some very pretty feathers at home, but none like this, you must be very proud of it!" The little fairy flitted in and took her feather back. I was curious, "I thought fairies preferred leaves? Do they like feathers too, or is it their prettiness that attracts you?" I asked as the fairy backed off again.

I blushed as she complimented my feather. "I am. It's my favorite!" I answered, then frowned at the comment about my preferences. "I've always liked feathers more than leaves. The others think I'm a weirdo, to like feathers more than leaves, but what's not to like? They're softer, come in more variety, last longer..." I realized I was rambling. "Sorry! I tend to babble on when I get on the subject of feathers."

I flittered over her head to see the feathers sticking out of her hair. "OOH, these are really pretty!" I said as I admired them, "I don't think I have any like this in my collection!"
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:45 am

I got to the tree and was about to start searching it when I hear the laughing of something small. I gently move a few leaves and branches to the side and soon catch sight of a fairy with a scrap of paper.

As I sat, daydreaming about Saphira, I heard a slight rustle of the leaves and looked up. I jumped and shrieked in surprise. There was a giant eye staring at me! I cautiously crept over to the eye, and waved my hand in front of it.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aqua | » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:32 am

I walked down the woods, smiling. Finally Here, after such a long walk. I felt her pocket for the Silver bracelet and 2 big leaves. They were still there. I smiled to herself, watching as a group of fairies fluttered by.
Hello, I am Aqua! I like the fandoms Warriors, My Little Pony and a lot more! I enjoy the music Panic! At The Disco! If you want you can message me, I'd be glad to talk!
| Aqua |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me