unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby SyntheticFox » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 pm

username: Syntheticfox
prompt# 16
prompt:

Jade:
"I own a framed broken record. Its very strange to have for a dj. Its a symbol of saying your music is peaceful.. pffftt the puns."

Angel:
"I own a spell book I got from a witch! I never saw her again.. it does work though! But people are just not ready for my power yet :3."

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:06 pm

username: Graceymc96
prompt #16
prompt:
Incarse doesn't own too many things, but it's probably a big poorly sculpted clay dog that a child gave him for helping him one time. He keeps it in a drawer at his base.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby spirit • daydream » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:08 pm

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 16
prompt: What's the strangest thing your kalon owns?

Haunani - "Well, besides the bracelet I wear, I don't know. I collect different things, no, I'm not a hoarder. I just find things fascinating, even though that is most likely the definition of a hoarder I'm not a hoarder. I only collect certain items. Not very many clothes, but objects are what my main interests are. Though I believe that the strangest item I have ever owned is a fallen space rock from the future I had visited. I was able to get close enough to grab a piece of it and run off back into my world. It was an exhilarating adventure that I could maybe tell you another time."

Rajnish - "One of the strangest things I own, uh, most likely my, um, pet rock. His name is Steve and, uh, he is one of my closest friends. I know that, um, maybe a little awkward, but he has helped me through a lot. Er, when I felt alone he was, uh, there. Uh, when I was hurt he would, um, comfort me. Steve, the rock is, uh, most likely my strangest item I own."

Jaime - "Strangest item....hm. I have no idea. I collect many things. Maybe the different soil I collect from the different parts of the world I visit? I have a whole collection of soil from each country I have gone to, which isn't that many, but hopefully, I would be able to visit them all and collect until my collection is complete. I have soil from France, America, Canada, and England so far."
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:53 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#16
prompt:
Val - The weirdest thing Val owns is most likely the bird cage in his living room. This may not have seemed to weird, if he owned a bird that is. While he doesn't own a bird there is an explanation for it. He once looked after a bird with a broken wing, and had gotten the cage to keep it in. After nursing the bird back to health and releasing it, he couldn't bring himself to get rid of the cage. He now keeps it for the sake of nostalgia, and if he ever needs it again for whatever reason.

Remus - It may not seem weird at first glance, but the weirdest thing Remus owns is his old rock collection. Mainly because he doesn't own any particularly weird items, and from a non-collector's standpoint it may seem super weird to bring rocks from outside into your home. Remus had started the collection when he was a very young kit, and the habit of looking out for more interesting than average rocks stuck with him into adulthood.

Jax - The broken guitar hanging on the wall in his room is definitely the weirdest thing Jax owns. From an outside standpoint you'd wonder why anyone would keep a broken instrument, but Jax has a reason for it. It was the first guitar his dad bought him when he decided that he wanted to learn to play guitar with Jax. How it had broke was Jax smashing it after hearing about his dad's death. After he calmed down, he realized his mistake and couldn't bring himself to throw it away. Instead he kept it, and displayed it on his wall.

Vinny - Vinny doesn't own anything too weird, so her real shark tooth necklace will have to qualify as the weirdest. She saw it while out at a trading center with her family. It took a lot of begging, but her parents finally let her get it. The reason she got it was that she has a great fascination with sharks, and thought the necklace looked cool. She only wears it once in awhile because she doesn't want to risk losing it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:40 pm

username: pangurbanka
      prompt# 16
      prompt:

Karma - The strangest thing she owns is a mantra carved into rock. She made this once in her childhood as a part of meditation, and that mantra was something that strangely came ro her mind, so Karma puts a big meaning into those few words. She believes it will save her life.
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:09 pm

username: Anza
    prompt: #16
    prompt: what's the strangest thing your kalon owns?
    Zia Lynch - She has a collection of rocks from all around the world which she keeps in a pretty green metal box
    Lenny Lynch - Probably one of his worn out flannels that he refuses to throw out
    Nelson Blakely - Um...he has a lot of weapons hidden around his apartment which is a massive collection and also a bit strange
    Solitaire Pitch - Old decks of cards
    Orube Hoho - Living in a mountain temple trying to find inner peace, Orube dosen't own much except the clothes on her back, her golden half-moon necklace, and her life story. So yeah nothing strange.
    Samantha Rain - Probably her collection of glass horse figurines
    Terry Kingsford - A pair of old, smelly figure skating skates which she can no longer use and all those old stuffed animal prizes from competitions
    Ruby Doherty - Lots of tarot cards
    Kress Doherty - A rusty sword which was the first weapon he ever possessed
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:01 am

all prompts up to this post are valid and will eventually be added to the spreadsheet.
day 16 prompts are now closed.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:10 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #17
prompt: Salem
In ten years, I'd like to have several friends in various places around the world, that I can rely on to stay at for a few days before I move on again. I can't see myself settling down anywhere, travel is basically my life and I think it will continue to be, but I would love some company from time to time. Who knows, maybe I'll find a partner as well; someone to travel with would be awesome.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:51 am

username: silentmelody || prompt17 || prompt: where does your kalon want to be in ten years?

noelani: she wants to see her only girl amoretta grow up and marry a special woman. noelani also wouldn't mind being a grandmother, and she hopes that one day she might be.

ròuzhì: she hopes to stay in the same place that she is now or better. one of ròuzhì's biggest goals in life is to reach enlightenment like her parents did, and she's learned more and more about it each day.

amoretta: she wants to be a teacher and to help kids learn. not only does she want to see them grow and develop, but she wants kids of her own with a lovely wife.

saffron: he hopes to go into the medical field like his mother, trinette, and he's already seen a lot about hospitals just by visiting. saffron also wants to keep planting saffron crocuses and give them to the patients that he would treat.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:34 am

username: ThatPinkThing
prompt 17
prompt:
Astrid~
    In ten years, Astrid hopes to be in love. She's a bit of a hopeless romantic, and she loves the idea of living with someone, because she loves to be in others' company. She'd be content living a domestic life with a pet or two and someone to call her own <3
Aiden!
    Aiden hopes to be one of the top creators in ten years. He hopes to have a movie (or maybe two!) and to be a frequent guest at cons, guiding and advising newer creators on how to be successful.
Max Oliver <3
    Honestly, this boy is so stupidly in love with his mate, he doesn't care where he is in ten years as long as they're together. He'd love to keep travelling, of course, and taking Nikki to see the world, but he'd support her if she wanted something else. He hopes that they'd be married, and he has big dreams of proposing in an overly romantic setting.
Matteo ^u^
    Matteo hopes to be a permanent part of a ballet troupe in ten years' time. He'd love to be performing year round in shows that travel, almost like Cirque du Soleil.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets