💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: 💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:17 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening

Where you are going: Diane goes to Winterland! Calisto goes to Asteroid Belt!

Co-op/Archive: HERE

Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140457060#p140457060

Proof of helmet/map:
D’S HELMET
C’S HELMET
MAP

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting today’s!):

Calisto // 25 Space, 6 Asteroid Belt, 4 Piscis // Has found nothing thrice!

Diane // 8 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 1 Piscis, 15 Winterland

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:51 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Aizaka
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Where you are going: They had fun in Winterland and wanted to go again! ^_^
How many trips they've been on: This is their second exploration! :D
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable)
Last exploration: Last user exploration and Last exploration of this Lumplen
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:10 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Mystique ID: 0070
Where you are going: Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 16
[Space: 3][Winterland: 13]
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): Image
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Last exploration: Here
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:44 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Shimmer | Image Snowy
Where you are going: Space | Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 39
Co-op/Archive:
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 | Helmet 2
Other Items being used: n/a
Last exploration: Here
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:00 am

@MoffyMoff

Tiger and Rainbow Sherbet with both excited to explore again. There was always cool things to find! So they split ways to cover more ground (and hopefully both find cool stuff to bring home!)

Tiger headed off into space and got immediately distracted by something shiny- ooh some Lump Prints! He grabbed some up and kept going when he found some more! He followed the trail until he'd gathered them all and headed back home with his prize.

Rainbow Sherbet, on the other hand, was off to Winterland! They were so excited as they landed they didn't see the other Lumplen in the way until they bonked into each other! The two apologized and quickly started talking. They got along great! Surely they were now best friends!

Rainbow Sherbet invited the other Lumplen back home and the two decided to race. (Rainbow Sherbet won by a whisker!)

Congrats! You found 200LP and Fluff Lumplen!
#205 (You may either keep them or send them on their way!)

@a_dreemurr

Flurry and Milly did a quick game of Mouse, Claw, Tail to see who'd get to go to Winterland today (Flurry won) After Milly gave a small sigh, the two nodded to each other and quickly raced off, both determined to find something cooler than whatever the other person found.

As the winner, Flurry happily flew off to Winterland. They wanted to find the best souvenir to bring back! They scoured the shops until they found the perfect thing- a cute winter sweater! They quickly grabbed it up and trotted back home with their tail held high.

Milly was searching the stars looking for something neat when a lil object caught her eye. She stared at it before attacking it LIGHTNING FAST and- Oh! It just bounced back at her. How fun! She played with the toy for a while before grabbing it up, victorious, and going back home to show you her victory.

Congrats! You found a Winter Sweater and an Antennae!
Image Image

@MarMar_Awakening

Diane and Calisto said goodbye before parting ways on their explorations. Diane was off to Winterland once more, and Calisto was back out to the Asteroid Belt!

Diane made it to Winterland in record time and was about to hit the slopes again when they spotted another Lumplen all by themselves! They went over to say hi and asked if they wanted to go sledding together. The other Lumplen immediately perked up and nodded excitedly. Diane beamed and the two spent the day together playing in the snow. After it was all done Diane invited them to come home for a sleepover! The other lumplen was so excited they quickly agreed and the two headed back home together.

Calisto was taking their time expertly navigating the asteroid belt when they spotted something... colorful. They dodged and weaved around the asteroids until they got close enough to see it. It was a shirt! Nice! They scooped it up, it was so fashionable! This would look great in their closet.

Congrats! You found a Fluff Lumplen and Lump Trek shirt!
#206 (you can either keep them or send them on their way!)

@Aizaka

Your Lumplen seems excited to go on another adventure. And to Winterland nonetheless! There were so many cool things there! Ther was snow and Lumps and COOKIES. Man the cookies were yummy. Their mouth was watering just thinking of them. Maybe they could grab some to bring home today! Yeah!

So they took their time searching for the best cookies to bring back and finally decided on a couple perfect ones. These would do just nicely. They grabbed them up and happily headed home with their prize.

Congrats! You found 2 cookies

@dragoness129

Mystique was ready for another Winterland adventure. On the way, her stomach started rumbling at the thought of the cookies. She should get some today! That would be yummy.

So she set out on a mission once she arrived. She was gonna have some cookies today! Luckily she found some lumplens hanging out with a big pile, and they were happy to share! She sat and chatted for a while before picking out her cookies and heading back home.

Congrats! You found 2 cookies

@Julie_PiscesGirl

Shimmer and Snowy were both PUMPED to go on an adventure today. Shimmer headed off towards space and Snowy headed straight to Winterland!

Shimmer was floating around space when they remembered a secret spot they'd noticed last trip and wanted to investigate! It took them a while to locate it again but they were an *expert* finder and quickly arrived at it. They peeked inside and sure enough- there were Lump Prints in here! Score!

Snowy, on the other hand, was enjoying the snow. It was in their name for pete sake!! They were frolicking around, having a good time when a delectable smell reached their nose. Ooooh cookies! They quickly located the source of the smell and grabbed a few for the road as they headed back home.

Congrats! You found 100LP and 2 cookies
Last edited by appleschloss on Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:27 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Who's Exploring: Pearl #0040 Milo #0014
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Destination's: Milo Piscis, and Pearl Winterland
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Other items being used: x
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Proof: Helmet 1 Helmet 2 Piscis Map
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Co-op/Archive: x
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Last exploration: x

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Image Milo Image Pearl

After finding a cool friend in space Milo was determined to go again, but after approaching me he saw the Piscis map I was holding and he seemed to want to go there now. I mean, whatever Milo wants, Milo gets. After nudging me and eye-ing the map I finally understood he wanted to go. I shrugged and handed it to him and he "mrrph!"-ed in appreciation. I smiled and pat him on the head softly and on the other hand, Pearl was playing with the snowdrift, tracking it around the house. I called for her and put a helmet on her head. "Winterland?" I asked her and she nodded agreeing with me. I laughed and somehow collected the snowdrift off of her and put it away? Whatever, Milo and Pearl waited at the door patiently and I grabbed Milo's helmet and put it on him. Opening the door I called out like always, "Good luck guys, and don't forget to bring something back with you!

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

How many trips they've been on:
Milo Space 13 Piscis 5 |Pearl Space 6 Piscis 1 | jeb_ Space 7 Piscis 0| Ivy Space 5 Picsis 2 | Winterland explored x amount of Times
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawn_Pelt » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:32 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username:Fawn_Pelt
ImageImage
#0101 | #0081
Where you are going:Shep to Asteroid Belt, Blue Raspberry to Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 8 | 7
Co-op/Archive:here!
Proof:bougt some actuall helmets
Other Items being used: n/a
Last exploration:boop beep
After another day of making room for their ever-growing family, Shep and Blue were happy to be exploring again. Though, it seemed as though some of the other lumps at home wanted to see the world too! There was almost a scuffle out the door among the young ones. Blue and Shep were really stepping up as the 'parents' of the group, but will they be willing to take it up a notch? With one last trip before accepting their fates: it was time to start field trips.
Fawn_Pelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoffyMoff » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:52 am

appleschloss wrote:@MoffyMoff

Tiger and Rainbow Sherbet with both excited to explore again. There was always cool things to find! So they split ways to cover more ground (and hopefully both find cool stuff to bring home!)

Tiger headed off into space and got immediately distracted by something shiny- ooh some Lump Prints! He grabbed some up and kept going when he found some more! He followed the trail until he'd gathered them all and headed back home with his prize.

Rainbow Sherbet, on the other hand, was off to Winterland! They were so excited as they landed they didn't see the other Lumplen in the way until they bonked into each other! The two apologized and quickly started talking. They got along great! Surely they were now best friends!

Rainbow Sherbet invited the other Lumplen back home and the two decided to race. (Rainbow Sherbet won by a whisker!)

Congrats! You found 200LP and Fluff Lumplen!
#205 (You may either keep them or send them on their way!)

keep please!
Just here for the fcfs lol
MoffyMoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoffyMoff » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:54 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username:MoffyMoff
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Tiger #33 and Rainbow Sherbert #61Image Image
Where you are going: Space and Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 6 5
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140131344#p140131344
Proof (as needed): https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140131370&hilit=moffymoff#p140131370 https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803726&p=140246035#p140243303
Other Items being used:none
Last exploration: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=370#p140568229
Just here for the fcfs lol
MoffyMoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_dreemurr » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:40 am

[quote="a_dreemurr"]"Beam me up Fetti!"