Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby SpiritWish » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:43 pm

Bobbing for Apples Results 11/12

eonduo
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

kitsukami
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Unilluminate
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

onion

LittleMiniCooper

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Piping Bag. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Dogboss123

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Rainbow Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

shadedk9
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

mrs
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Melsride
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

dragoness129
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Skollrous
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

wafflefalaffle

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Flower Crown. What was that doing in there?

Music_Lover

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Scarf. What was that doing in there?

flicka

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Soft Socks. What was that doing in there?

ghostkeys
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

yutashu
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

confetti sprinkles

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bundle of Squash. What was that doing in there?

Eevee55
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Fishkin

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Piping Bag. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

trance

Aizaka

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Soft Socks. What was that doing in there?

sad dragon

You dunk your head in the water and pull out an Angel Costume. What was that doing in there?

undead

JoyfulRam
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Froggg1

Julie_PiscesGirl
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

komoreika

chaoticaura
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

kemichan

rem sleep

MarMar_Awakening

Lilbit
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

glowbringer
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Orien

pep
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Asternaut

paro

Scourgebane
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

grimjp

Nova-Moshi

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a PSL. What was that doing in there?

Breezeyheart

TigTigrou

Cherryfreeze

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bundle of Squash. What was that doing in there?

Zubers

mallowpop

Westsparrow

fabled_

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Green Apples. A normal thing to grab!

AliceMorte

_mirage_

SpiritWish
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Sedan

archietime

Exile

Exitium

Azphen
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Beezhivez

Styxie

SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby styxie » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:47 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: styxie & 1000157
Entering For: all please !!
tag: mysticalmoths

♡ kath, sty', styxie
♡ she/her
♡ don't forget to drink water and get enough sleep <3
♡ click on the lil notebook to see my umas storage ~
styxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:47 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: LittleMiniCooper 734624
Entering For: 1 2 3 4

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:47 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: MarMar_Awakening + 1015946
Entering For: #1, #2, #3, #4, all!

I'd Like to Buy an Item!
Username + ID: MarMar_Awakening + 1015946
Item(s): Scarf
Total Spent: 10
Total I Had Before: 12
Total I Have Now: 2

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JoyfulRam » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:47 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID:JoyfulRam+423309
Entering For:1,2,3,4
ImageImageJoy/RamImageImage
she/they

cozies
moosems
sweetens
ꜱʜᴡᴀʙᴀᴅɪ - ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜰɪɴᴇ
-ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image
JoyfulRam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:47 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: Nova-Moshi + 869497
Entering For: All!
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beezhivez » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:47 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: Beezhivez + 1048050
Entering For: 1, 2, 3, 4
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

bB
bE
bE
bZ
bH
bI
bV
bE
bZ

bbbbImage

bbbbbbbTHIS CREEPING, SEEPING, SICKLY, SWEEPING

⛈ Bee or Beezhivez
⛈ Any Neopronouns
⛈ Nonbinary
⛈ Artist
⛈ Writer

I promise I'm not scary, please interact! :]

bbbbImage
bbbbPAIN AND HEARTACHE . . .

Beezhivez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:48 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: fabled_ + 275307
Entering For: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4

I Want to Bob for an Apple!
Username + ID: fabled_ + 275307
Date: 11-13
Other: :3
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eonduo » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:48 pm

I'm Entering The Raffle!