Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby Mango30 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:42 pm

I just wanted to introduce my newest tolter, Trigger // Clear Shot!

Edit: Fixed the link! Thank you CertifiedFreak1620 for letting me know I was totally clueless that it wasn't working!
Last edited by Mango30 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvidous » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:50 am

@Mango: Congrats! He's a beauty! ;u;

Also, I've got another quick question regarding vouchers. If I give/trade/etc. slots to a user, am I allowed to ban the use of vouchers on said slot(s)? It's simply because I don't want someone to have guaranteed traits from a tolter that may be rather unique, and instead I'd prefer them to have the same chances as everyone else does when applying for a breeding from the tolt.
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:33 am

Wyrd wrote:@Mango: Congrats! He's a beauty! ;u;

Also, I've got another quick question regarding vouchers. If I give/trade/etc. slots to a user, am I allowed to ban the use of vouchers on said slot(s)? It's simply because I don't want someone to have guaranteed traits from a tolter that may be rather unique, and instead I'd prefer them to have the same chances as everyone else does when applying for a breeding from the tolt.

Yes you can put the requirement that certain vouchers cannot be used -- I haven't put that on the challenge thread yet but that is the case!
Any user who plans to use vouchers in a breeding will ned to get a direct permission from the owners of both parents.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:00 am

looking to get some small, cute art of my barn dogs <3

pm me examples and your commission rates please :0
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:21 am

@Wyrd: Thank you! Yeah he's a pretty bab :o
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:32 pm

mark uwu
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Closing my breeding slots from the other day, drawing winners and then going to work on either those breedings or an adopt, idk yet...still getting set up, but feel free to join me :)

https://join.me/387-811-842 - Stream is now over. Thanks to those who stopped by!
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:17 am

@Mango30

**dABS**

congrats on ur new tolter!
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:06 am

@Sampatico, dang that art tho <3
    @Tendency, that was a fun stream! Thank you for that! c:
    @Mango30, hot dang that tolter is hecking gorgeous!!

-- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - --

gUYS
    I bred my girl Summer for the first time ever to a slot I had from a friend's horse for forever
    and the result was just omg thank you for the millionth time, Ten oml
    She is definitely in my top favorites now
    this is Shining Star From Busan or Chomi as she's known around the barn.

I'm contemplating either mating her or at least breeding her sometime in the far future to
    Over Heaven and Hell (Ruler) simply for the fact that
    they could have some gorgeous foals oml
    (totally didn't test how that breeding would work out of curiosity)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:31 am

@Sampatico thank you so much!! Ahh, the art of Trigger is so cute!! -dabs-

Ooh your new tolter looks gorgeous!!

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me