| | RVEC Showing Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: | | RVEC Showing Thread | |

Postby caf. » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:51 am

Chico_Mistpool wrote:
Schooling Show Registration

Username: Chico_Mistpool
Barn: Brumby River Ranch

Horse: BRR Through The Dark
Show discipline: Western Pleasure

Horse: BRR’s Chevalier Noir
Show discipline: Three-Day Eventing

Horse: BRR March To Honor
Show discipline: Barrel Racing

Horse: BRR Midnight Sonata
Show discipline: Cutting

Horse: BRR Bull Of Mankind
Show discipline: Hunters

Horse: BRR Pearl Under The Sea

Horse: BRR A Brave New Light
Show discipline: Cross Country

Horse: BRR A Coal Miner’s Perfection

Bank account: boop

Regional Show Registration

Username: Chico_Mistpool
Barn: Brumby River Ranch

Horse: BRR A Brave New Light
Show discipline: Three Day Eventing

Horse: BRR Bull Of Mankind
Show discipline: Working Cow Horse

Horse: BRR Through The Dark
Show discipline: Dressage

Bank account: Above

BRR Midnight Sonata could not be entered, as he has already been entered once in the schooling cutting for this cycle.
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:38 am

Username: Sandy Hoofprints
Barn: Silver Sea Stables
Bank account: boop
400 + 150 + 300 + 800 = 1,650c

Schooling Cross Country
Horse: Best Beloved
Horse: Midnight Archer
Horse: Solar Flare
Horse: Bronze Moon
    Regional Eventing
Horse: Mind Over Matter
Horse: Guns 'n' Rosettes
Horse: Mind Over Matter
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Pure Adrenaline~ » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:29 am

Username: ~Pure Adrenaline~
Barn: Whispering Pines Stables
Barn type: Cross-country and TWH specific

Horse: Embracing The Fear
Class: Adult
Show discipline: Reining

Horse: California Life
Show discipline: Cross-Country

Horse: Throughout The Years
Show discipline: Jumper

Horse: Secrets Beneath The Skin

Horse: Sunset Romance
Show discipline: Cross-County

Horse: Picture Perfect Memory

Horse: Poet Of The Fall

Bank account: Bank Account
There he stood. His eyes so blue. His paws digging into the ground. His heart beats; as if thunder raced with him. His soul still searches. Yet is past is so broken. How can a wolf like him still find the strength to move on?
~Pure Adrenaline~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby withtheroses » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:32 am

Username: ♥rose♥
Barn: Rose Crest Stables

Regional Show Registration

Horse: Moonlit Waters

Horse: Glory Bound

Schooling Show Registration

Horse: CE Sing it Sharp

Horse: Glory Bound

Horse: Maestoso Petra
Show discipline: Combined Driving

Bank account: Boop <3
Last edited by withtheroses on Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:39 am

will be closing entries later this afternoon!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:58 pm

The schooling hunters results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 66, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR Bull of Mankind.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 64, is Crestwood Estate's BRR A Drop of Faith.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 44, is Crestwood Estate's Raging Hot.

The schooling jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 81.42 seconds and 0 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Riverside King.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 82.93 seconds and 12 penalties, is Whispering Pines Stables' Throughout The Years.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 82.38 seconds and 16 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers in the Night.

Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's CE Edge of the Water took too many refusals during the competition and was disqualified.

The schooling cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:45 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Bronze Moon.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 11:56 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Midnight Archer.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 12:03 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Solar Flare.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 12:15 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Best Beloved.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 12:18 and 0 penalties, is Whispering Pines Stables' Sunset Romance.
In sixth place, with a time of 12:28 and 3.200 penalties, is Whispering Pines Stables' Picture Perfect Memory.
In seventh place, with a time of 12:30 and 3.872 penalties, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR A Brave New Light.
In eighth place, with a time of 12:32 and 4.644 penalties, is Whispering Pines Stables' Poet of the Fall.
In ninth place, with a time of 12:35 and 6 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.
In tenth place, with a time of 12:36 and 6.376 penalties, is Whispering Pines Stables' California Life.

The regional cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a time of 10:52 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Guns 'n' Rosettes.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a time of 11:42 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Miss Affirmative.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a time of 12:13 and 5.032 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' The Flip Side and Silver Sea Stables' Mind Over Matter both fell during the competition and were disqualified. Luckily, both were unhurt.
Unfortunately, Silver Sea Stables' Beat The Gun went off-course during the competition and was disqualified.

The schooling dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 73.621%, is Crestwood Estate's CE Summer's Edge.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 61.298%, is Whispering Pines Stables' Secrets Beneath the Skin.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 60.290%, is Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge.

The regional dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a score of 72.056%, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR Through The Dark.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a score of 68.687%, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a score of 55.051%, is Rose Crest Stables' Glory Bound.

The schooling three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 33.26 penalties, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR's Chevalier Noir.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 46.80 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Edge of the Water.

Unfortunately, Rose Crest Stables' CE Sing It Sharp tripped and fell during the dressage phase of the competition and was eliminated. Luckily, she was unhurt.
Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge fell during the cross-country phase of the competition and was eliminated. Luckily, he was unhurt.
Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's CE Riverside King took too many refusals during the cross-country phase of the competition and was eliminated.

The regional three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,500c with a score of 28.830 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Over and Out.
In second place, earning 1,900c with a score of 29.585 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In third place, earning 1,500c with a score of 50.382 penalties, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR A Brave New Light.
In fourth place, earning 1,100c with a score of 52.738 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Mind Over Matter.
In fifth place, earning 500c with a score of 124.457 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea.

Unfortunately, Rose Crest Stables' Moonlit Waters fell during the cross-country phase of the competition and was eliminated. Luckily, he was unhurt.
Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones fell during the stadium jumping phase of the competition and was eliminated. Luckily, she was unhurt.

The schooling barrel racing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 19.928 seconds, is Cavallo Stables' Angel From Montgomery.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 20.350 seconds, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR A Pearl Under The Sea.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 22.327 seconds, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR's March To Honor.

Unfortunately, Brumby River Ranch's BRR A Coal Miner's Perfection tripped and fell during the competition and was disqualified. Luckily, he was unhurt.

The regional working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,500c with a score of 128, is Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes.
In second place, earning 1,900c with a score of 127, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR Bull of Mankind.
In third place, earning 1,500c with a score of 124, is Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man.
In fourth place, earning 1,100c with a score of 115.5, is Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer.
In fifth place, earning 500c with a score of 105, is Cavallo Stables' All-American Rocker.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' U Can't Fly Higher suffered a stone bruise during the reining phase of the competition and was pulled up. Luckily, she appears to be recovering well.

The schooling combined driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 23.090 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Everything's Magic.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 27.421 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Objective Affection.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 32.670 penalties, is Rose Crest Stables' Maestoso Petra.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 51.970 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' An Uncommon Courtesy.

Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's CE I Like It Edgy fell during the marathon phase of the competition and was eliminated. Luckily, she was unhurt.

The following horses qualified for regionals this round:

Brumby River Ranch's BRR Bull of Mankind qualified for regional hunters competitions.
Crestwood Estate's CE Riverside King qualified for regional jumpers competitions.
Crestwood Estate's CE Summer's Edge qualified for regional dressage competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Angel From Montgomery qualified for regional barrel racing competitions.
Silver Sea Stables' Everything's Magic qualified for regional combined driving competitions.

The following horses incurred vet fees this round:

Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes incurred 25c in vet fees.
Brumby River Ranch's BRR Bull of Mankind incurred 25c in vet fees.

Click here to see how your horse did in the schooling shows and why! Click here to see how your horse did in the regional shows and why!

ugh, i hope y'all know that i really do hate watching your horses generate really bad events; i'm really hoping next round goes better for those of you that had poor luck this time! here's a quick reminder to ensure that your horses are all of age five or higher in order to participate in the schooling and regional shows; i let it slide this round since aging has been backed up, but i'll begin enforcing as activity starts to pick back up. if you own young horses, remember that they can always be entered in futurities or in performance halter classes!

Show entries are now open until Saturday, December 22.
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:17 pm

Hey caf. In regards to Beat The Gun and her performance - she is a registered warmblood not a warmblood cross and so I think she should get the bonus from that? Correct me if I’m wrong, I think it’s just that her page isn’t updated!
Sandy

toltsfwphocother
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:09 am

Sandy Hoofprints wrote:Hey caf. In regards to Beat The Gun and her performance - she is a registered warmblood not a warmblood cross and so I think she should get the bonus from that? Correct me if I’m wrong, I think it’s just that her page isn’t updated!

huh, you sure are right! it is indeed that her page isn’t updated, though i generally mark unregistered warmbloods as just “warmblood,” since warmblood cross usually reads as “grade horse” to me. so sorry about that! i’ve updated that now - it won’t affect her placement since she did go off course, but it will be in effect next round. thanks for bringing that up!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:25 am

Haha no problem! Thank you <333
Sandy

toltsfwphocother
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Pure Adrenaline~ » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:31 pm

Username: ~Pure Adrenaline~
Barn: Whispering Pines Stables
Barn type: Cross-country and TWH specific

Horse: Embracing The Fear
Show discipline: Reining

Horse: California Life
Show discipline: Cross-Country

Horse: Throughout The Years
Show discipline: Jumper

Horse: Secrets Beneath The Skin

Horse: Sunset Romance

Horse: Picture Perfect Memory

Horse: Poet Of The Fall

Bank account: Bank Account
There he stood. His eyes so blue. His paws digging into the ground. His heart beats; as if thunder raced with him. His soul still searches. Yet is past is so broken. How can a wolf like him still find the strength to move on?
~Pure Adrenaline~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me