Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:18 am

Prompt Day: 2
Goobie(s) Involved: chi
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? -
Entry:
Chi watches as the princess steps forward towards the goos on land. sensing some unease among the others, she willingly steps forward to introduce herself.
"Hello Princess Lyomerty, I'm Chi and we're all super excited to have you here!" With her words the other goos seem to come back to life eagerly pushing each other aside to get a chance to say hello. Before stepping back Chi lowers her voice, "Between you and me, if you ever need to rant princess to princess, I'm your gal."

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:24 am

Goobie(s) Involved: marilee
If art or writing, Partner? nope!
If Art, NPC? princess lyomerty
Entry: as the princess gets closer, marilee gets more nervous,, she hasnt met a princess before! however, as soon as the princess makes jason drop the formalities she feels more at ease. she stumbles over her words a bit but the princess doesnt seem to mind!
[link to bigger image]
Art ShopTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:15 am

Goobie(s) Involved: my luna and vaughn-- griff's princess-- saeli's snarl
If art or writing, Partner? Yes! Saeli!
If Art, NPC? Yes! The Princess!
Entry:
not sure if i have time to color, so posting the lineart for now! >:3 may be colored if i get back in time, otherwise this is my submission!
they react with a polite bow! n v n
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:51 am

Goobie(s) Involved: rem sleep's luna and vaughn-- griff's princess-- My snarl
mentioned: Crimson & Bjorn
If art or writing, Partner? Yes! rem sleep, their entry is posted here!
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry:

Snarl felt bad leaving Crimson and Bjorn behind today. The small family always did everything together, but he was worried how they would react to meeting the Princess. Crimson was always to nonchalant, and Bjorn was still young enough to accidentally make a mistake. They were at least getting to enjoy themselves at some of the other festivities right now, he hoped. In any case, he came to greet the Princess with his two friends Luna and Vaughn.

Luna could visibly see Snarl shaking with nervousness over the greeting that was about to take place. With a small head shake directed at Snarl, Luna adopted his typical adult voice and spoke, "Now Snarl, I thought you were excited about meeting the Princess! Take a deep breath and calm yourself before we go in. Remember, the Princess isn't like the Gobbess! She isn't going to bite your head off."

Snarl shuddered slightly when he remembered the events of goo-volution. Thank Gob the Princess was less terrifying than the Gobbess. Shaking his head to rid himself of the thought and glanced at Vaughn to see how his other companion was faring.

As usual, Vaughn was bouncing around with a smile on his face. He was peeking over the other goobies in line to meet the Princess to try and get an early look at her. This brought a slight smile to Snarl's own face. He should be more like his friends! Excited, brave and ready instead of nervous. It would do him good to be more like them so next time he would be able to bring Crimson and Bjorn. With his newfound resolve, Snarl waited with his held high until he was presented to the Princess with his friends.
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:28 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Veen
Partner: n/a
If Art, NPC?: no
Entry:
Veen was staring at the princess in awe.
What a gorgeous entry.

How to introduce herself, how to cause a good impression...
Did the princess even know her-? Had she heard of her? She wasnt quite sure of how far her miracle popularity went... would mentioning it make her seem selfish? Probably...

As the princess went around meeting everyone, her mind went rapidly in circles.
The princess approached her, and in the spur of the moment, she decided to act as she normally would with someone that asked for her help.

She bowed, "Welcome, princess Lyomerty-" and then looked up sternly, making eye contact to be respectful.
It made her feel more nervous. Especially since she almost butchered the pronunciation of her name and stuttered on accident.
"Its a pleasure to meet you, i am Xiion Veen, i hope you have a great time here in the surface. If you ever need me for anything, please do not hesitate to ask."
Simple, yet to the point, and formal without it being too much.
And most importantly, a small nudge, a hint, to what her reputation was. A helper.
To see if she knew about her.

She gave a soft smile and tried to drown the thoughts she got out of anxiety.
She wasnt really sure why she was so nervous about meeting a princess, she had taken the gob of space to the goobilee! It couldnt be that hard to get along with someone after that.
And yet it was.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:33 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Bailey
If art or writing, Partner?
If Art, NPC?

Entry: Bailey, as laid-back as ever, wasn't going to change his ways just for a princess. "Howdy princess, what's up?" He said in a smooth, relaxed tone quickly followed by a yawn. Not a yawn of boredom, no, because he was definitely far from bored. How could he be anyway with such a big commotion happening? Goobies left right and centre were arriving just to meet the princess. "My name's Bailey, I have heard you're Lyomerty?" He asked raising an eyebrow in question. He could feel a nudge from a nearby Goobie because he didn't address her as princess Lyomerty, but Bailey wasn't bothered. "Your name is kinda a mouthful, have you got any nicknames? You can call me Bails if it's easier for you" he added with a friendly smile.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !karkat » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:52 pm

prompt day: 2
goobie involved: https://toyhou.se/16486846.eros
entry:

"there's a princess? what's she the princess of?" eros piped up, goo wings fluttering in curiosity.

they smirked, chin tilting up and eyes slipping shut, "it seems almost like anyone could earn that title if they reaallly wanted it... so i think i should be the princess! or maybe there can be two? jason, are there rules to this whole princess-thing?" respecting those above you was never really a concept that clicked with eros... it might need a little bit of time to grasp the idea of treating the princess with the respect she deserves eheh . . .
!karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:00 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: [psylla] [mads]
If art or writing, Partner? writing , no partner-!
If Art, NPC? no
Entry:
Seeing the bubble emerge from the seafront, made the girls go wide-eyed as they never seen such thing before . Seeing the princess herself aswell as her studious guards appear out of the interesting mode of transportation made something click in the girls' heads, putting it all together .

Watching from afar as the princess engulfed Jason in a tight loving hug seemed to put the duo at ease, as they were originally expecting this to be a more serious manner . Psylla and Mads patiently waited for all of the other goobies involved in this gathering to introduce themselves, once the princess finished conversation with the other goobies, she turned to her left to notice 2 colorful goobies standing around, enjoying eachother's presence who she has yet to meet .

"Enjoying the party are you-?" the princess said starting conversation with the 2 goobies tucked away in the back corner of the party away from others . "Yeah-! Just wanted to take a lil' breather away from others ." Mads stated, ending her sentence with a polite smile . "Ah, myself included-!" the princess said, a light laugh emerging at the end of her sentence . "I'm Princess Lyomerty, and these are my guards . They don't talk much but they're friendly ." "It's a pleasure to meet you your majesty ." Psylla replied, as both Psylla and Mads did a little nod towards her as a way to honor her . Princess Lyomerty smiling as she appreciated the kind gesture . "I'm Psylla and this is my girlfriend, Mads ." "It's lovely to meet you 2, where are you guys from-?" Princess Lyomerty asked the duo stood infront of her . Mads was quick to answer for the 2 of them "I'm from the island-! Psylla is from an island 2 islands over called Topia-!" Psylla looked at Mads as she was answering, smiling at her while doing so . "Ah Topia-! Such a lovely place, i'd love to visit again sometime soon-!" "Ooh, maybe Psylla could show you 'round-! Her parents help tour people around the island-!" "I may just have to take up your offer, I have to go 'round to meet more goobies but i would love to chat with you 2 later tonight if that's cool with you 2 ." Princess Lyomerty said , Psylla quick to respond says "Oh-! For sure, it was lovely meeting you princess ." and with that, Princess Lyomerty gave a quick smile and left to chat with others .

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:57 pm

Jason is finally let go, to where he can thankfully breathe as the Princess starts instead to meet each and every goobie gathered. Her guards follow her every movement, tense and wary but she seems to either be unaware... or not care. "SO! Let us take in the events! Show me the sights! What do land goobies like to do for fun?" She asks, smiling brightly. "Back home in Atlantica, we have 'Ring Around the Seahorse' and 'Coral Building' but I bet you all have so much more! I want to see it all! Jason has told me so much about this place..." She sighs, a dreamy look crossing her expression.

"While we are doing this, ask me anything! It's only fair since I am learning about your home!" She adds with a wink.

The princess wants to see events and stalls, what will you show her? Do you have any questions for her? And how exactly can we get those guards to ease up a bit, they look tense enough to pop any second!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:42 pm

The princess wants to see events and stalls, what will you show her? Do you have any questions for her? And how exactly can we get those guards to ease up a bit, they look tense enough to pop any second!

Prompt Day: 3
Goobie(s) Involved: Vanir
If art or writing, Partner? N/A
If Art, NPC?: N/A
Entry:
The princess wanted to see the stalls?
Vanir bowed his head and turned towards all the stalls and events that were set up, happy to show her the way.
Moving to her side (but not too close! lest the guards give him a reason to be scared!) he raised a paw and motioned towards the other side of the beach. "This way!"
Trotting up to each stall he explained which each one was and what you did at them. He halted before the shady gambling one, laughing softly with a "and this is for people who like to win or lose!", before turning away from it again.
"Welcome to Gooish, princess!"
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes