Fuzzie Wuzzies Explore RESULTS Pg18

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Fuzzie Wuzzies Explore

Postby nerd » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:27 pm

”I’D LIKE TO EXPLORE!”
Username: s0ul
Wuzzie(s) name: amber and dai Image Image
Extra: n/a
kinda inactive lol
nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sherbertine » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:31 pm

”I’D LIKE TO EXPLORE!”
Username: sherbertine
Wuzzie(s) name: Cindy and Raisin
ImageImage
Extra: <3
sherbertine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystoxxiide » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:42 pm

”I’D LIKE TO EXPLORE!”
Username: mystoxxiide
Wuzzie:
[smog | he/xe | m]

- - -

smog was irritated. there was no other way to describe it. xe'd been avoiding bumble ever since the two had ventured into the forest a couple days back. bumble's carelessness to their surroundings had rubbed smog's fur uncomfortably wrong. sure, if there had been danger, xe would have been able to create a cloud of dark smoke that would have distracted the attacker and let them get away - but there was no harm in bumble being a little more cautious.

he realised that as he was reminiscing the events, he had been clawing the grass beneath him to shreds. smog forced ximself to unclench his paws. he began to walk around to loosen them up, still feeling the annoyance crawling on his pelt like beetles and blowflies.

xe needed to cool off.

bumble had told xim about a river across the valley that wuzzies loved to gather at. he was apprehensive at the thought of other wuzzies, but the need for a drink (and possible swim) won him over. he set off, and upon reaching the riverside, was quick to locate where other wuzzies were hanging about and playing. he walked a wide circle around them, not seeing bumble but not trusting her to not be there.

when smog finally found a decently secluded spot, xe let out a sigh of relief. xe bent to drink the fresh, flowing water, muzzle twitching as it dripped from his whiskers. for a while he sat, just watching the river flow by, before finally deciding to take a dip. one paw, then the other - soon xe was submerged up to xis chest, smiling a little more at the coolness of the river in the shade. the current pushed against xim lightly, making his four tails drift slightly in its direction. the water felt like it was washing all the negativity away, and smog stayed there for a very long time, allowing it to do so.

vik // he/him // gemini // toyhou.se // flight rising // my magnum opus // storkies

league of legends + arcane // bendy and the ink machine // genshin impact // five nights at freddy's
mystoxxiide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saw » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:45 pm

”I’D LIKE TO EXPLORE!”
    Username: sawll
    Wuzzie(s) name: mimi + russel
    Image Image
    Extra: mimi decides to take her new friend into the forest to view the stars. mimi, graciously, floats above the ground to avoid anything messing up her wonderful fur. russel trudges along in the leaf litter and dirt, his long tail getting dragged through some mud. mimi freaks out, but before she can react, she runs into his muddied tail and messes up her leg fur!!! furious, she flies ahead of russel and tries to outrun him. outfly him?
saw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emo boy » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:48 pm

”I’D LIKE TO EXPLORE!”
Username: emo boy
Wuzzie(s) name: freya

icon @hiserimew ♡

𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭. 𝐡𝐞/𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲.
•‏‏ ‏‏‎ •‏‏ tos.
my pms are open for questions
if you want to talk thats fine too
emo boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kal! » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:52 pm

”I’D LIKE TO EXPLORE!”
Username: kal!
Wuzzie(s) name: York
Extra: York sighed. He was tired of not catching anything at all. Defeated, he started walking toward the house. On his way, he saw a river. This seemed new! He trotted toward it, curious.
(thank u for being helpful lol i cant believe i forgot the location 😩)
kal!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:29 pm

”I’D LIKE TO EXPLORE!”
Username: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Wuzzie(s) name: Pancake
Extra: After an unfortunate scuffle with a squirrel in the bushes Pancake decides to check the trees instead.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiiian » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:47 pm

”I’D LIKE TO EXPLORE!”
      Username: castiiian
      Wuzzie(s) name: rokku & velvet
      Image & Image
      velvet has dragged rokku to the forest again... this time, velvet brought a net, and is making rokku hold a pillow case. he's insistent on them catching a turtle so he can have it as a pet. rokku knows this is a terrible idea, and made a hole at the bottom of the pillow case. just in case they did happen to stumble upon a turtle.
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my m͙̥ạ͕̠͕͚̲n̫̺̬̺̩͇͕n͉̩̠͚̠̲͓er̠ ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗

xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!

╚══════════════════════╝
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my g̖̖̥̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘o͙r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:56 pm

”I’D LIKE TO EXPLORE!”
Username: fishkin
Wuzzie(s) name: Image Image
Image Argenine and Lokine Image

Extra: Argenine and Lokine don't get along all too well, but Mooster forced them out into the forest to make friends. With a huff Argenine forces his way past her back into the thicket of leaves and dirt that swarmed them, they had many differences, one a demon and the other just a cat who loved video games too much. Lokine talked too much for Argenine's liking, and she didn't have the cute charm that Mooster did. He was only doing this for him. He wanted his two friends to get along, but she was insufferable with her jabbering about random things that made no sense to all his four ears. She was rambling on and he wished he could stick cotton in his ears and just sun by the rocks at the riverside. He gave a strong huff before wandering his way off the path, something glimmering having caught the corner of his eye. Lokine seemed surprised, scampering after him and talking about how this was 'just like a treasure hunt!!', well he was the pirate and she was the parrot on his shoulder that he wished he could make his dinner just to quiet it down. Instead he focused all his efforts on drowning her out and finding the item.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:14 pm

”I’D LIKE TO EXPLORE!”
Username: rem sleep
Wuzzie(s) name: Visage + Tyler
ImageImage
Extra:
      Visage tentatively set out on their walk when, undoubtedly, they were collided with by none other than Tyler, the neighborhood menace. Tyler profusely apologized, of course, well-meaning creature that he was-- but Visage was still stunned and in need of a few moments to recover their footing. They hadn't even seen Tyler coming-- he'd just jetted out of nowhere. They blinked a few slow times. Well, since they had company, they may as well turn their course for the forest instead of the riverside. They'd been hesitant to ask Tyler to come with them again after... well, after last time, but truth be told they still had a feeling about the forest that had not yet been laid to rest. There was more there to be seen, they knew... they only needed some company and willpower enough to find it. Visage didn't realize they'd been spacing out until Tyler waved a paw in front of their face and brought them back to earth, nudging them to get them moving along. Tyler had too much energy to stay still and was practically bouncing on his paws as they made their way along-- Visage floating like a feather, Tyler skipping like a happy grasshopper. The unlikely pair set out oncemore to the forest in search of... something. Tyler, before entering, showed Visage the sharp rock he'd found last time nestled into his bow-- for luck. Visage raised a brow at this. Maybe... this hadn't been a good idea, after all. Who knew though? Maybe the rock was lucky. A wuzzy could hope, anyway.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery