A cozy log cabin... [Game #12 Closed!]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: A cozy log cabin... [Game #1 Open!]

Postby cribunni » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:35 pm

Tell me about yourself!
[ l i i l y || x ]

Prince was thrown off by the question. He can’t remember the last time anyone asked about him. Most people he tried to befriend weren’t interested. His cocky behavior, and annoying personality chased most away. So he was very surprised when the man asked, pure interest in his tone. “Well.. my name is Prince, for starters. I think it’s pretty fitting, considering.” He made a show of bringing his hands up to sit his chin on his open palms, flashing a bright smile. “I was born in some backwater town in Georgia. I knew from the start I didn’t fit in there. A place like that wasn’t for me. Everyone in the town had these really closed off minds, and everyone had the same opinion about everything; if it’s different, or strange, and we don’t understand it, it’s wrong.” Prince held a clouded look in his eyes, like he was looking into the hazy memories of his past. “No one understood me there. My parents were ashamed of the reputation I gave them when I started to explore gender. It was just viewed as disgusting there. So, on my 16th birthday, I packed all my stuff, and drove my ol’ hippie van up to New York. I had an aunt who didn’t mind me staying.” As he spoke, Prince gestures into thin air with his paws, excitement beginning to fill his once dejected gaze. “Everything in New York was amazing. There were so many people, who all looked so different. The city was bright, and judgment was set aside. My life was so interesting. But, things aren’t ever perfect. Good things must end for better things to take their place, I think.” A dark look passed over his features once more, as he continued on. When did this become a sob story? “Despite the different attitudes in New York, people still couldn’t find it in themselves to.. approve of me. I was bullied throughout most of high school. So when I graduated, I said goodbye to New York. I don’t know why, but staying in one spot for too long makes me feel anxious. Like I’m being chased and I need to run.” Prince was rambling now, and getting far too personal, he knew. But he couldn’t stop. He had to get it all out. “I found myself in California. My auntie was kind enough to lend me some money to register at the college. I know I just look like a pretty boy, but I’m pretty freaking smart. Anyway... I had a place to live in the dorms, for now. I was scared for college because of the bullying I had experienced in high school. But I had a plan. I was always real good at acting, so I thought I’d make a livin’ out of it. I put up that ‘cool guy’ facade. Y’know, the one where nothing gets to you, and you have a joke for everything. I was always smiling. Turns out, that pays off. People love the happy guy, and that’s what I was.” Prince cast his eyes back towards the man, who had paused from his activity to listen closely. “After so long of acting that way? I actually did begin to feel happier. I made some friends who saw through my walls, and really helped me out. I’m way more confident because of it. And now? You have the gorgeous, going-to-be model before you. I also make the best pickup lines, not to boast or anything.” The man laughed deep within his chest, a warm smile spread across friendly features. “Nice to meet you, Prince.” And for once, Prince knew that someone was ACTUALLY meeting him. “Nice to meet you, too.”
Last edited by cribunni on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATT !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:39 pm

Tell me about yourself!
Username: yuroshi
Link to sign-up post: Sal
Prompt response:

Oh! You want to know about me? Well.. hmm... Back at home, I live in a city! ‘Cause I had to be there for college and all, I was studying way too many subjects. I love to experiment and engineer, it’s my third favorite thing to do! I think, anyway. Where I’m from, it’s a bigger city, and sometimes people who you see... well, they aren’t so nice. Some of them are really, really rude. Sometimes people glare and yell at you just for looking at them as you pass them in the streets! It always makes me a little sad for them, I wonder what happened to make them so mistrusting like that. I always go out of my way to try to smile at them and be welcoming, because I really don’t like how it feels when people act like they hate you for no reason. Golden rule and all!
Ah, sorry! Distracted. Anyway, I live in this city with pretty lights, fun clubs, and sooo many people. I live real close to the edge so I can still go out and see the stars, I’d be lost without the stars.
Hmm.. what else? I love learning! I’m constantly trying to learn new languages, I think that will help me with my goals, and it’s super nice in general! My two most favorite things to do are help others, and to make friends! I personally don’t think there’s really anything better than having a friend that you can make as happy as they make you - good for the mind, good for the body, good for the soul! It’s pretty brilliant. Maybe that’s cause the way I was raised- a bit of a farm boy from the smallest sort of town moved into a big city. You live somewhere smaller and nice- like this island!- you see how wonderful a friendly and connected neighborhood and city can feel. There’s really not much better than helping other people. I just want to make that happen on the largest scale. For the whole world!

Oh man... I definitely started rambling. I’m so sorry! Next time, please feel free to cut me off!

I’d love to hear more about you though, if you don’t mind sharing?
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:49 pm

Tell me about yourself!
Username: DragonOfEmber
Link to sign-up post: here~
Prompt response:

"Picture this;" Araena states before going on to explain her home.

As she works, words flow from her mouth, her excitement mounting as she starts to forget she is working.

"Upon entry into my kingdom, you are greeted by a large gate. Two stone tigers -one facing you, the other a mirror facing the way you are about to step= stand regally, daring you to enter. Their stripes shine with gold that have been woven into their very being through the magic of our metal wielder." She closes her eyes for a moment, pretending to be there. "As you step beyond the gate, the stone walls that protect our people behind you, you spot farmland intermingled with forestry. Along this newfound path you march along, the farmland becomes a small marketway, with various treasures that are hand-crafted and hard-earned."

Taking a break, she sits down for a moment. "We don't use currency like others do. Although we collect it by selling our crops and our signature creations, we as a community don't base our living around monetary value. We do what we love, not because it pays well, but because it provides happiness."

Break over, Ara returns to her task. "And then, past all the markets and traders, you come across the castle. Surrounded by water, and built upon a magical pool of water, the Cherry Blossom Court is the prized possession of our land. The trees that would normally bloom for 2 weeks out of the year show their petals year round."

She touched the cherry blossom trinket that lay upon her head. It glowed a stunning pink, which not only complimented her colouring, but also signified in a way words couldn't just how powerfully the trees of her home impacted her. "I'm a princess of my land, the castle covered in the marks of my ancestors and the celestials that roamed the ground."

She sighs, her story coming to an end.

"The castle is my home and will forever provide me comfort. I wish one day, people could understand it's not something to be fought over, but peace within humanity at it's ability to survive."

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Tell me about yourself!
Username: FluffyBirdie
Link to sign-up post: xx
Prompt response: 252 words
    Alania paused, unsure how to reply. "There's honestly not much to know. I live in a forest, quite deep inland, so I have to say this view of the ocean is quite new to me. I have to admit, I haven't heard of the ocean before since I rarely visit the town near my little forest, and when I do, I don't visit where the newcomers and travelers stay. So I've never known anything besides the trees and animals, and the occasional brave child who peeks into my land. Why do I live there? Well," and here the gentle kalon winked with a secretive smile, an action that feels both natural and out of character, "maybe once you know me better, I'll tell you." She shook her head and continued to speak, appearing to have returned to her quiet self. "So to me, this island is amazing. To have ocean so close no matter where you go, and to have so many bright colours and shades here...even in that town there were only dull shades, and paint or dye is quite rare. And as you can guess, a forest is really only colourful in spring. Autumn does not bring about the reds or oranges where I live, so for most days of the year, the colours I see are green and brown. I have to admit, I wouldn't mind staying here for the remainder of the trip. New experiences are so exciting, and I can't wait to see more of this place."

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:11 pm

🕮 Tell me about yourself!​
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
prompt : one
username : Meduz
kalon :
Tris
link to sign up : xxx
team : squids

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tris shuffles slightly on the tree stump, she hates talking about herself but she does love telling stories. She coughs nervously, takes a deep breath and starts to tell her story.

"Well, my name is Tris. Where I come from is very different from here, it's a lot grayer and darker. I want to be an author, and I'm trying to write a novel. Unfortunately, writing takes a long time and I need money to eat so I'm writing other people's stuff for them. Mostly I write website pages for businesses. You do have the internet here right?"

Tris looks towards Carter expectantly. He's working hard and it's almost as if he didn't hear what she said.

"I live in an apartment, it's cramped, cold and there's mold growing in one of the corners. I don't even know if you'd have anything to compare it to, this place is incredible. As you know I'm here purely by accident, I booked on a cheap cruise just because I had some vacation days to use and it was a really good price. Anyway, you get what you pay for. I'm just really trying to get on with writing my book, I almost feel like I've forgotten how to capture hearts because of all that corporate junk I've been writing. I guess that's where I'm at and where I'm from."

Wow, I sound pathetic.
Last edited by Meduz on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SomethingFishy~ » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:12 pm

Tell me about yourself!
Username: SomethingFishy~
Link to sign-up post: clicky
Prompt response:
binchild wrote:
" let the waves carry you where the light cannot "

----------------------------------------
Hi! My name is Fishy~
I used to do pixel art and have recently come back after a long hiatus
I'd love to trade or chat or anything, feel free to PM me c:

SomethingFishy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:18 pm

Tell me about yourself!
      Username:
      Wolfycat101
      Link to sign-up post:
      Xxx
      Prompt response:
      "Really? I don't really have much a story though.."
      She holds a surprised expression before she guesses that she must look a bit weird pondering a simple question that long. Her four arms get a hold and she sits down next to Carter.
      "I suppose then. I'm Seki, a percussionist who likes to play music with her best friend."
      She smiles as she pulls out her phone to show a picture of her standing next to a neon Kalon. She makes sure to shut her phone down to save battery after.
      "I came from a small area outside of Canada, on the U.S. border but not too deep in. I moved there after school and was ready for some sort of construction job, because of the four arms? Someone always called me out on it so its where I knew to start.
      "I wasn't very good, I was strong enough but I didn't enjoy standing around with minor jobs. Next thing I know I got another minor job holding the 'slow' and 'stop' signs for a road and it was close enough to hear some music around the corner.
      "The nearby pub had some music show going on, and I called off without the boss' order to go see it. Next thing you know I'm drumming backup for a bassist who needed a beat!"
      Seki pauses at this point, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Only two of her fists clenched before loosening back up after the breath.
      She soon return to her story.
      "Gala, my friend I mentioned earlier, and I decided to move on and we decided to take some time near Boston. I've been practicing regular drums as well as piano and the marimba, and Gala's been working on her bass, as well as some songwriting! Its getting better, and we're still looking for a guitar, but its the life!
      "The reason why I'm here is because Gala suggested a vacation, since I've been quite frustrated with my practice. I tried to make her come but she stayed to 'keep the apartment running in tip top shape'. I told her I'd return with an amazing present so maybe I could find one around on the island? Who knows, wait, is there a gift shop around here?"
      Carter seemed to chuckle at that, and he asked about the Krab's Gift Shop.
      "Oh yea! Maybe I should actually check it out. Wait, sidetracked again, uh, anyways, I guess I gotta get going then but next time we meet you gotta tell me about yourself!"
      Carter agreed as the quad-armed Kalon ran off in the direction of the crash.
      [441]
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A cozy log cabin... [Game #1 Open!]

Postby King Andre » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:25 pm

Tell me about yourself!
    Username: andreas.
    Link to sign-up post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4123900&p=125979355#p125979355
    Prompt response:

Anthony and Musashi settled on tree stumps, watching the man work for a bit before he asked them where they were from. Anthony knew Musashi, who simply focused on the ground ahead of him, wouldn't say much so he answered first.

"I'm from California, Malibu to be specific. Its a beach city, and also where they shot hannah montana."

Anthony paused to see if either of the men knew what that was and continued. "My dad was a singer so we lived in the better parts of the Greater Los Angeles Area, Malibu was one of them. We later moved to Hidden Hills, but I loved Malibu more than anything."

"I lived in a big white house by the beach, you could often hear the waves washing over the shore when it was quiet. The air itself felt so much better over there, totally better than the air closer to the city. I got used to the feeling of walking in sand and being around water. I learned to surf at a young age and I got to know pretty much everyone that lived there. It was paradise to me. "

"Then when I was a teenager we moved to Hidden Hills where I had many of my infamous parties. Its where all the hella rich rappers and actors live basically, not really my style but it was nice. We had to live somewhere me and my siblings could have some privacy because of my old man being famous or whatever. Anyway, Hidden Hills was up near the mountains, but the mountains themselves were pretty small, not like in the clouds or anything. I didn't hate it there, It just wasn't like living in Malibu."

"Anyway I left that whole rich people area when I went out on my own. I still live in Los Angeles though, which is a big city, and I love it. There's a lot of mountains and its dummy hot during summer but I wouldn't call any other place home. I have a girlfriend I live with now, and she's paradise to me. The people from where I come from are all very different and special, even though we get meme'ed (Anthony didn't pause but wondered if either man knew what that meant) for being in our own little bubble, its a nice bubble. "

"What about you?" Carter looked at Musashi, who remained silent throughout. The smell of smoke wafted into his nostrils and the grass in-front of him gradually blackened. An arrow landed on the ground near his foot and he heard the sounds of flames and blood chilling screams of his family growing. Musashi remained frozen for a bit there before he was suddenly back on the island as the question was repeated, looking up and smiling faintly as he replied to the man.

"...It was nice." Anthony wondered if that was a small emphasis placed on the was.
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sentimental » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:37 pm

Tell me about yourself!
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Username: sentimental_android
Link to sign-up post:
r e s p o n s e -

sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FANTASIIIA » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 pm

Tell me about yourself!
Username: c a w.
Link to sign-up post: X x X

Prompt response:

So you want me to tell you something about where I come from ?
I suppose I can tell you some nice things about Śląsk !
The first thing you will notice about it is life is sweeter than anywhere else.
You do not make as much money or have all the niceties of living in the richer parts of the world but life has a quality all its own.
It is like living in another century. Life has a different feel to it that you can not describe.
What I mean is there are just as many things in there as in richer parts of the world to buy and consume, however, the culture here is people would rather spend their time in a park reading a book than a mall.
People are much closer to their families and often live three generation in the same house. Every person I know has a small piece of land and they grow something there. I think the people tend to be more connected to nature as manifest by the large percentage of people who have farms or gardens. I think generally the people there are friendly. You always have more primitive people who are negative and angry about life, but in my experience people are very nice. Family and faith is the center.

222 words !!
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me