❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Gifting]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Sign Ups OPEN]

Postby ufos » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:25 am

username: ufos
tier: coloured
kalon references: here's my kids info abt them can be found either on their pages or on my kalon page. i think some o them aren't on there yet though bc i'm a bad kalon dad.
    joss
    beau
    sunny
    fishel
    marcy + don
    regan
    tanith
    puck

your favorite personal holiday tradition: the past couple years that i have been w my friends and we got fish and chips on christmas eve and watched the worst looking christmas movies we could find.
compliment a community member:
zakuro + suds! you guys truly are the mvps! thank you both for always being there for me even when i'm unbearable. more personally, bc you are both amazing individuals and i in no way intend to lump you together:

syd- ok, can i just say: wow! i'm rlly loving the artist entries you've been making recently! you are such a skilled artist and designer!! thank you for being so kind and patient, it's like you always know exactly the right thing to say. you're just such a positive force and talking to you always makes my day. you're the best and i love you to the edge of the galaxy and back!
suds- gotta say, dude, you are such a creative and talented person! like where do all these ideas for characters and adopts come from?? you just have that?? in your brain?? i don't understand it but i admire it. thank you for being such a good friend to me, and also sending me stuff w my name on it. i like that. i love you v much thank you for being so cool and also for all the heart emojis i'll treasure them forever.
ufos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyBirb » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:34 am

username: SaltyBirb
tier: Colored
kalon references:
you can draw my kals however you like but If they have some info about them, at least incorporate that lil info in the art, hope you don't mind!
-now a goofy uncle who loves to tease his nephew
-jokes about being too old even though he's only in his 20s
tbh just do whatever you want with him!
-owns a bunny shop and also lives in it
-very helpful towards customers
-may get a little anxious if there's too much people
-the bunnies help him calm down
this cuties are still in clean slate but I would love to get art of them! They're all male btw :O
your favorite personal holiday tradition:
On holidays such as Christmas and New Year, my family would stay at home or go out and eat shabu-shabu and I seriously love it so much!! I'll never be tired of eating shabu-shabu and as I'm writing this, I'm already craving for one. >:O

✧ Snowflakette ✧
When I first talked to you, I was hesitant since I'm not that good at talking online or maybe that's just me but that's what I think I am. At the end, I'm so glad that I was able to approach you when you first came into this community! I'm seriously so proud of you whenever you were able to achieve something and I boast about you to my sister sometimes since your someone I really look up to. Other than that, I'm very thankful that I was able to meet and talk to you! uwu

✧ Kittidipity ✧
Heyo bab! I'm so glad I was able to find someone who has the same interest as me and that's games with ikemen bois hahahHA but seriously, it's really fun to chat with you. I'm so happy that we are able to talk from time to time! I hope to draw more HCs of our babs together and than you so much for being a great friend.

✧ Lysander ✧
Tbh I didn't expect to talk to you at all since I feel so embarrassed talking to people who are godly artist but let's be real here, all of my friends are godly artists to me! I'm super happy that I'm able to talk to you even if it's just a bit! It's fun whenever I see you talk about music and your inspirations. I hope that we could talk more in the future and see more beautiful art from you!

✧ Mercury ✧
Your designs are just lovely and I'm so glad that I was able to claim one and that is Quinn. I love him so much and I'm super excited to develop him further even though my ideas are jumbled up. Every time I see your designs, I would always feel inspired by it. Your art's also amazing and I would sometimes see it on twitter and I'm just sajxjbcsdbc dead haha! I do hope we could talk more in the future!

✧ Senti ✧
Gosh I'm so happy that you were the one who worked on my very first breeding. It's so lovely and the design's just amazing hhH both tent and I are very grateful for you. I even added one of the kits to my dream folder because I love them so much. You are a big inspiration to me and I hope to see more amazing design and art from you in the future.

**note that I didn't proofread since it's 3am and I'm hecking tired so there's probably tons of mistakes and I'm sorry about that huhu**
Last edited by SaltyBirb on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:31 am

username: Marsh

tier: Coloured

kalon references: Just briefly listing a few references of my kals that have yet to accumulate much art, but you're welcome to draw any of my kalons, most have info in the link in my siggy c:

Rosen - He's the type to rarely contribute to conversation unles he feels he has something useful to say, but his expression is always easy to read so those that get close to him quickly learn to understand what he's thinking. Rosen is thoughtful, but he doesn't have the deepest understanding of emotions and he is often too proud to admit when he needs help. He's also married to his husband Jaques, a proud father of two and works in the airforce as a mechanic.

Alexis - one of Rosen's sons, I don't have very much on him yet but he's a bit of an unnecessary risk taker, brave without proper caution. He tends to act impuslively, especially so when he gets worked up but it's rare for him to get that angry. Alexis is quite a sociable kid, he gets invited to parties often but he's still considered a little bit weird.

Rieve - Rieve works as a fireworks designer/manufacturer, passionately believing that science can be made fun. While he's a little bit awkward and his fashion sense is limited to terrible jumpers, he's really fun to be around and gives off enthusiastic vibes. However, he gets emotional quite easily and it sometimes gets the better of him.

your favorite personal holiday tradition: Decorating the big Christmas tree on Christmas Eve, it's pretty stressful with me singing in both Nine Lessons and Carols as well as Midnight Mass - but we've done it all my life and I think it's our cutest family tradition because we all do it together.

compliment a community member: I just wanted to throw out a quick compliment to Vanillasaur - you're awesome and I really appreciate having you as my friend! You're super duper talented and I really love working with you on partnered readoptions - here's to many more bby <33
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:08 am

username: neongraveyard

tier: colored

kalon references: my kals are all here! ill list a few tho tht i would really love art of

lark - my first kalon, whom i love w/ my whole heart 💖 he's a simple farmer boy who lives out in the middle of nowhere. his bf is a vampire its wild tbh

elowyn - my first legendary kal and a literal queen tbh 😤 she lives in a kingdom that floats high above the ground and tends to be very compassionate + caring.

elliot - a hectic space captain that ends up getting himself and his crew in a lot of trouble. he can be kind of edgy but he has a good heart deep down.

guinevere - a time traveler who's job is to keep the timelines in order and fix anomalies with his partner in crime. his default emotion is anger but he has his good moments

momiji - an ex-soldier who gave up his life of fighting to live quietly in the mountains as a sage for a religious temple.

your favorite personal holiday tradition: i really like having hot cocoa around the holidays and usually my mom and i order a snack platter online for christmas eve?? its nice tbh

compliment a community member: zshimmer is rly cool and i appreciate them a lot?? they drew one of my characters around the time of artfight which was super nice of them n they're pretty chill to chat with <3
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 am

username: watchdog
        tier: colored !
        kalon references: stash here (favorites: ellie, hound, kismetdel, helyssond, jaebellin - but ur free to draw any of them!)
        your favorite personal holiday tradition: probably decorating the tree & general house decorations! my dad put fishing lures on the tree this year in between all our ornaments and im fr crying
        zith has been rlly rlly dope to talk to recently in the vc, she's incredibly sweet and kind and really funny to talk to!
        and red ur doing an amazing job w all of this. i already mentioned in my fc post tht i was proud of u but im gonna say it again !! someone needs to hold you done with appreciation & love until u take a break for urself!!
        also i have to include mercury because shes like the furry love of my life rn. shes really bringing out the best in me and i Love her thank you
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostInTheEcho » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:23 pm

username: LostInTheEcho
tier: Coloured
kalon references:
{most wanted} Floor and Valwhan
{other kalons that may be drawn} Mikal, Vejde, Kevlar, Tavi, Faulin, Willow, Celeste, Vismut, Oberon, Guillaume and Marceau
your favorite personal holiday tradition: Decorating the christmas tree
compliment a community member: @idyll: I really like your art, it's very well made and pleasing to look at. I find myself often coming back to check through your gallery to see if you've uploaded something new or just to look at your old art again.
xxx Image
xxx Image
xxx Image
Pixel gif (bottom) made by Celozon

Lights OFF

LostInTheEcho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:34 pm

username: MelonBreeze
kalon references: my kalon sta.sh - I'll probably try to get more character information in the sta.sh soon, but some character info can be found on the CS storage in the description of the sta.sh. I would prefer art of those with less/no pieces, but I'd appreciate drawings of any of them.
your favorite personal holiday tradition: Listening to Christmas music while helping my mom in the kitchen.
happysparrow had made a really nice piece of art for me and had said a very nice message with the art. Whenever I have seen them post in the fanclub, they were very sincere and kind in their replies, and they seem very cheerful and approachable. happysparrow had furthermore even drawn a very nice picture of my kalon as a thank you, for which I cannot thank them enough for! I'm really glad that they are part of the kalon community!
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: ❄ Kalon Secret Santa [Sign Ups OPEN]

Postby ruse » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:51 pm

username: amative
    tier: colored wee woo
    kalon references: have fun kids (pls dont do akari she has sm art already oh my god)
    your favorite personal holiday tradition: dec 18 on cs lmao
    compliment a community member: idk many ppl in the kal community hah sorry but HMMM iBrevity is so kind,,, i talked to them the other day about a missing myo in my bank and they were rlly sweet and friendly and made me feel like Listened to and i love that and them!! also their avatar is so. cute
TODAY, TODAY OPENS LIKE A WOUND,
───────────────────────────────────────────────

██████
██████
i'm ruse. i like games a lot lol.
adult + she/they pronouns ❤♪
icon: dupllo dA + sig: cpt-mini
─────────────────────
info: 01 abt 02 🌆 03 kalons
x
❤ミ

──────────────────── AND YOU ARE THERE.
ruse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fernathy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:19 pm

username: Fernathy

kalon references: My kalons are here, draw whomstever you like the most ^^

your favorite personal holiday tradition: Staying up until midnight on the 24th to open gifts at 12 on. And then absolutely knocking out right after.

echo into void, I'm absolutely thrilled that you got your first kalon! The love you poured into her so far really shows. I love hearing how you've developed her. ♡ It really warms my heart that I could be the one to introduce you to kalons; I care about them a lot just as I care about you a lot, so it makes me really happy that we can enjoy them together! You're great, as always.

Flowerlily135, it really has been a whole minute since we've spoken but you're still pretty important to me. I know I'm not the best at interacting with the community, so the fact that you dedicated the time to create a friendship and to get to know me still means a lot!
Your dedication to mastering oekaki growths also both inspires and bewilders me. Not to mention having someone to talk kalons to made my experience much more enjoyable. I hope to talk again soon! Hang in there.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

Hi, I'm Fern! I mostly returned to this
website for art, so if you have an art
shop, feel free to drop me a line. ♡

You're also welcome to look at my toy
hou.se
! I make adopts there some-
times, and I love talking about OCs.

My PMs are also always open. ♡
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ [ ‎ fern | he/him | adult | your local sleepy, goth artist. | my kalons | toyhou.se‎ ‎ ] ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❝ and i can be a pretty girl, i'll lose myself in you.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Fernathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:40 am

username: Kouhai
      tier: Colored
      kalon references: Feel free to draw anyone here!! ❤❤❤ ( I haven't finished coding their info for toyhouse yet, but I'll make sure each one has at least a few sentences about them in their bio by the time secret santa assignments go out! ^^ )
      your favorite personal holiday tradition: Putting up the Christmas tree!! I love, love, love decorating it with all our mismatched ornaments, and seeing it all lit up & beautiful whenever I walk into the room makes me so incredibly happy! 🎄
      compliment a community member: There are so many wonderful people in the community, but I'd like to mention fuiuki in particular! Listen, you & your meme bases are a blessing upon this world, and I love seeing them on the discord art share. Keep up the good work dude! You make the kalon community a brighter place! ❤
Last edited by Rorrim on Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me