⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Discussion Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Discussion Thread

Postby onion » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm

i stopped digging because i wasnt finding much. i might stop fishing too. i dont know. i feel sad because i just get coins mostly and i dont really have anything to do with them. idk. sorry if im being a downer.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:51 am

Ah, I can see why if that's the case. The fishing I'm afraid to say was always about getting some daily coins, not items. The items were a lucky bonus really, and a guarantee if you had the money for a hook. As for the digging... there ARE a lot of coins, and maybe I should tip the odds a bit once I reset the digging odds. I can say though that all the squares have been set, so it's not randomly generated on the spot for what you get. This means, just keep digging! There's no fish sadly, and I didn't focus on making new plants, sorry...
Although the coins you get have two purposes: Firstly as event tokens, and secondly as a source of RFT during the event. All tokens can be traded in, which means you probably won't have any useless tokens laying around after the event if you don't want to use them as decor.

I guess I should put up more items in the shop. I'm just hesitant to do so with some of the items simply because I don't want to take the fun out of the diving activity. However, I am very open to suggestions on what to sell, or additional activties. I'll probably not have time to add those for the remainder of the event, but I will definitely keep them in mind for other events I do. I don't want to leave you all bored, and I was hoping the pirate fight would keep some of you occupied, but it doesn't seem very active... :(

All in all though, you do what you find fun! If the fishing and digging isn't fun, then don't bother with them and just go diving ^_^ I'd recommend getting some flippers for extra item chances too!

I'll reveal a secret though, I did manipulate the random-generator results occasionally when I thought the outcome was too boring... but never so that someone didn't get something. I'm too soft I think, but the random generator is too mean ;3;
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:13 am

@fuiuki: Have a wonderful vacation! <3 See you next week!
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:16 am

I'll still be able to talk, so at least that's something. I will enjoy it best I can though! Maybe I can find some inspiration for further events and items while I'm away ^_^
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:27 am

Have fun on your vacation! : D
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:05 am

What is this even?! I really love it tho <3

Also. I really need to think about all those event items I gathered and what to do with it :3
I have a couple ideas but not sure yet on how to get them in motion ;o

Some suggestions are definitely appreciated <3
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:10 am

I uh... got inspired...? ^_^'''

I suggest creating some fun tanks that won't require any buying except for the tanks themselves. Kinda obvious... if there's stuff you don't want, then you can sell it back to me, sell it to someone else, just store it until you find a use, or perhaps raffle them off to some lucky person? There are beginners occasionally after all.

Maybe another deep sea inspired tank? Or a "at the docks" inspired tank with shrimp and seaweed and stuff? :3

I'm really glad you're enjoying it as much as you are though, I missed doing the activities! I just wish I had more ideas for activities, but I'll remedy that next event ^_^'
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:50 am

I most likely will do another deep sea inspired tank and perhaps a "at the docks" one aswell.
And what I want to do with my Chest tank :D
I can't wait for the outcome of my custom tank aswell!
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:05 am

Sorry that the tank will be a bit late! I hope it turns out well once it's done as well, haha.

SO!
Due to some silly side-tracked stuff on the activity thread, the store might gain a new mascot! And I would like YOU guys to help me with some ideas! The mascot would be a giant squid. So far I know that he has occasional bouts of bad temperament (but why does he have that?), but when he realises what he's done bad he apologises (what makes him realise though?). Could you all help me out deciding what kind of guy he is? Go nuts! ^_^

I'm also so tempted to just reveal everything I've made for the event, haha. I have a REALLY special treat that I hope someone gets before the event is over...
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:39 pm

fuiuki wrote:Sorry that the tank will be a bit late! I hope it turns out well once it's done as well, haha.

SO!
Due to some silly side-tracked stuff on the activity thread, the store might gain a new mascot! And I would like YOU guys to help me with some ideas! The mascot would be a giant squid. So far I know that he has occasional bouts of bad temperament (but why does he have that?), but when he realises what he's done bad he apologises (what makes him realise though?). Could you all help me out deciding what kind of guy he is? Go nuts! ^_^

I'm also so tempted to just reveal everything I've made for the event, haha. I have a REALLY special treat that I hope someone gets before the event is over...

Maybe our Giant Squid friend has a split/personality. His first personality is a fun/loving kind and his second personality is a harsh one with a bad temperament. When his harsh personality is active his fun/loving is still there underneath and he knows often enough what his other personality does but he can´t do anything about it at that very moment. That´s why he most of the time apologizes for what happened earlier when his "bad" personality was active.

How does that sound?!

For the second part, I don't think you should reveal anything just yet. It kind of makes it fun not or half knowing what you can get on each diving location :3
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me