| | RVEC Showing Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: | | RVEC Showing Thread | |

Postby caf. » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Username: overcaffienated.
Barn: Cavallo Combined Training
Barn type: Eventing
Horse: Beyond The Lines
Show discipline: Halter/showmanship
Bank account: Cavallo CT Bank Account

Barn type: 3 Day Eventing
Horse: Over Olympus

Horse: American Gothic
Class: Adult

Horse: Attentive
Class: adult
Show discipline: halter/showmanship
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:39 pm

edited my form and have added a horse for Barrel Racing ! c;
I've been on like a 6-7 month hiatus..... soooo to all that know me sorry. And Boop! I'm revamping??? Everything??? Idk what you would call it. I've found myself I think, through fan fiction, high school drama and a whole lot of maturing. Have a new room, new sense of humour, yeah. Ready to start helping the world. I think??? Still questioning my messed up life where I'm pretty sure my old cat is my spirit animal, I have a tea addiction (weak and sweet mind you!) and possibly building a author/ artist career??? There's a lot of question marks but that's life.

Always expect more questions than answers and you might just find yourself. xoxo
Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:35 pm

Galaxy Thoroughbred wrote:edited my form and have added a horse for Barrel Racing ! c;

Great, thank you! Is the barrel racing horse the only thing you've changed? ^^ Feel more than free to just make a new post for any additional entries next time so that it's easier for me to keep track of, as any edits will usually just be skipped over! c:
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:35 am

since it still says 50c on the form, are we withdrawing the revised entry fees in the bank or the old ones?
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:09 pm

Oh, good question! I forgot I left that up there! Show entries this time can be 50c still, and I'll remove that for the next show ^^ Anyone who charged themselves more than 50c per entry can just refund the extra amount c: Thank you for reminding me!
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:54 am

The dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 400c with a score of 74.600, is Cavallo Combined Training's Attentive.
In second place, earning 300c with a score of 70.420, is Cavallo Combined Training's Over Olympus.
In third place, earning 200c with a score of 69.270, is Redefining Perfection Stud's Hiding My Face From The Camera Flashes.

Reining will be up next! Congratulations to our competitors!
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:15 am

The reining results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 400c with a score of 76, is Whispering Pines Stables' Embracing the Fear.
In second place, earning 300c with a score of 75, is Redefining Perfection Stud's Lone Thrush Sitting On The Windowsill Singing Vainly.
In third place, earning 200c with a score of 68, is Cavallo Combined Training's American Gothic.

Western pleasure will be up next! Congratulations to our competitors!
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:56 pm

(Are entries closed? If so, then put her for the next show.)
Username: Littlelily
Barn: Brumby River Ranch
Barn type: Discipline
Horse: Herminia
Class: Green, 4 years old
Show discipline: Barrel Racing
Bank account: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3124684&p=102138067#p102138067
Hi There! I'm Chico_Mistpool, otherwise known as Mist! I am a horse lover through and through. I currently have two species I am working on for adopts, Sea Kings and Hippocampi of the Pacific Sea. The links should be to the right of this. I love speaking to new people so feel free to PM me. I'm not really into the pets side of things anymore, but I still trade and collect them so just trade away! On the right, I will be linking important links to me and some advertising. Thanks for reading!
IGNORE ALL THIS ITS SO OUT OF DATE
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:45 am

The western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 400c with a score of 61, is Redefining Perfection Stud's Arrow Through Your Neck Who Missed The Crimson Apple. She was determined after the competition to have sustained an injury and cost her owner 116c in vet bills.
In second place, earning 300c with a score of 56, is Cavallo Combined Training's American Gothic, who suffered from a rider error during the competition but was able to overcome it to secure second place.
In third place, earning 200c with a score of 55, is Redefining Perfection Stud's Black And White Photograph Of A Party. Unfortunately, he was spooked during the competition and bolted right in front of the judge, though he was quickly quieted and proceeded to finish his round without a hitch.

Eventing will be up next, and then we'll be done with shows until this Saturday! Congratulations to our competitors!

@Littlelily, yes, that will go for the next show this Saturday c:

Additionally, I've decided I'm going to start doing little narratives for showing! I'm not exactly sure how many people remember from back when RVEC first started, but I kind of miss that and since we have all these events, I may as well do a bit of commentary and make it a bit more fun for everyone c: This may end up translating into some kind of RVEC newsletter/magazine, so if you like reporting and/or writing, please let me know! I'm perfectly happy to do it on my own, but if someone would particularly like to take that on, I'd be happy to let you ^^ Happy showing!
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:01 am

The eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 700c with 28.600 penalties and a new eventing record, is Cavallo Combined Training's Beyond The Lines, who had a disobedience during cross-country and a rider error during jumpers but still managed to pull ahead of the rest.
In second place, earning 500c with 29.310 penalties, is Rocky Mountain Show Horses' RMSH Sophie The Queen, who delivered a near-flawless performance but balked once during the dressage test.
In third place, earning 400c with 45.730 penalties, is Cavallo Combined Training's Attentive. Unfortunately, he performed the wrong movement during dressage, spooked on the cross-country course, and had a disobedience on the jumpers course, but did remarkably well for his first time on the circuit.

As a surprising turn of events, Cavallo Combined Training's Over Olympus went off-course during the jumpers round, which resulted in his disqualification from the rankings.

Halter/showmanship will be up next, and then we'll be done with shows until this Saturday! Congratulations to our competitors!
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me