~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:21 pm

satyn wrote:
"I guess I wouldn't mind going far, if you have a mint plant near where you live, or a rose," I said thoughtfully, "Do you have a mint plant or a rose?"

I grinned cheekily at the little fairy. "I actually have both, but my roses are out of season right now, so there's none at the moment... I have a mint garden, though! What do you think about that?" I gazed curiously for her reaction.

(Haha, I actually do have those at home IRL)

I was stunned. Both? I had dreamed of it, but I had never thought it could be possible. A slow grin spread across my face. "Really?" I asked. When she nodded, I danced joyfully across her hand. "That settles it," I cried, "Take me home with you!"

+FAIRY CAUGHT+
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:23 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Okay!

Traveling through the thick brush is hard, but it'll be worth it to have your very own fairy friend. You glance down at the map in your hand. It said that the leaflet's favorite clearing was just ahead. You push through, and find yourself in the middle of a lightly glowing meadow, with a conveniently placed tree in the middle of it. There are a few shrubs and hedges to the side, and the grass is lush and soft.
Do you...

Investigate the tree?
Investigate the shrubs?
Go back the way you came?
Take a nap here, the grass is so soft...

I decide that after all the walking I would lay down and have a nap. It's not often you find such cool and inviting grass to sleep on. Perhaps something might visit while I'm asleep? I had hoped to be able to search for a fairy as soon as I arrived, but I could feel myself getting so sleepy, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I set my net and jar down and found a nice soft comfy place to lay down, and curled up to sleep.
=(>.<)= I hoard All Cats!

My Star Pets: 1.ImageImage 2.Image3.Image
My Cat:
1.Image 2.Image 3.Image 4.Image 5.Image 6.Image
My Dreamies: ImageImageImage
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Ruby-Skylark wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:Okay!

Traveling through the thick brush is hard, but it'll be worth it to have your very own fairy friend. You glance down at the map in your hand. It said that the leaflet's favorite clearing was just ahead. You push through, and find yourself in the middle of a lightly glowing meadow, with a conveniently placed tree in the middle of it. There are a few shrubs and hedges to the side, and the grass is lush and soft.
Do you...

Investigate the tree?
Investigate the shrubs?
Go back the way you came?
Take a nap here, the grass is so soft...

I decide that after all the walking I would lay down and have a nap. It's not often you find such cool and inviting grass to sleep on. Perhaps something might visit while I'm asleep? I had hoped to be able to search for a fairy as soon as I arrived, but I could feel myself getting so sleepy, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I set my net and jar down and found a nice soft comfy place to lay down, and curled up to sleep.

(I am the fairy... Mwahahahahahahaaaa)

I watched as the human curled up to sleep next to my favorite feather. I know, I know, I'm the weirdest of the leaflets, liking feathers instead of leaves, but they're prettier by a long shot.

My feather was just behind the human. I silently crept up behind her, and froze when she stirred.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyn » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:03 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
satyn wrote:
"I guess I wouldn't mind going far, if you have a mint plant near where you live, or a rose," I said thoughtfully, "Do you have a mint plant or a rose?"

I grinned cheekily at the little fairy. "I actually have both, but my roses are out of season right now, so there's none at the moment... I have a mint garden, though! What do you think about that?" I gazed curiously for her reaction.

(Haha, I actually do have those at home IRL)

I was stunned. Both? I had dreamed of it, but I had never thought it could be possible. A slow grin spread across my face. "Really?" I asked. When she nodded, I danced joyfully across her hand. "That settles it," I cried, "Take me home with you!"

+FAIRY CAUGHT+

Eek, thank you!!! I love it :'D
I shall name it Fluorite for the green and purple colors. <3
status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail
[ SHE/HER ⎯ DV ⎯ MY KALS/CHARSKIMCHIQUACK ]

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:11 pm

satyn wrote:Eek, thank you!!! I love it :'D
I shall name it Fluorite for the green and purple colors. <3

Here's the official code, if you want.
I'm so glad you like her! :D
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2968212][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/hv4ec9.jpg[/img][/url]
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:39 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Ruby-Skylark wrote:I decide that after all the walking I would lay down and have a nap. It's not often you find such cool and inviting grass to sleep on. Perhaps something might visit while I'm asleep? I had hoped to be able to search for a fairy as soon as I arrived, but I could feel myself getting so sleepy, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I set my net and jar down and found a nice soft comfy place to lay down, and curled up to sleep.

(I am the fairy... Mwahahahahahahaaaa)

I watched as the human curled up to sleep next to my favorite feather. I know, I know, I'm the weirdest of the leaflets, liking feathers instead of leaves, but they're prettier by a long shot.

My feather was just behind the human. I silently crept up behind her, and froze when she stirred.

(I love feathers, so I am super happy about this fairy <3)

I had been having such a lovely nap, but as I stirred to turn over, I felt like I was being watched? I cracked an eye open just a little and something caught my eye...just in front of me was the prettiest shiny shimmery feather I had ever seen, and hovering just above it was the tiniest little fairy? She froze when she saw me looking at her so I gave her a little smile and hoped she wouldn't disappear.
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibbles, » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:27 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
Blackberry lamb wrote:
I wanna go on a fairy hunt!
Username: Blackberry lamb
Map number: 1
Supplies you're bringing: Net + Jar!
Other: New thread! ^3^

Accepted! Start it up!

I start here, right?
Somebody has to go polish the stars,
They're looking a bit dull.
Somebody has to go polish the stars,
For the eagles and starlings and gulls
Have all been complaining they're tarnished and worn,
They say they want new ones we cannot afford.
So please get your rags
And your polishing jars,
Somebody has to go polish the stars.

― Shel Silverstein
bibbles,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:44 am

Blackberry lamb wrote:I start here, right?

Yep! There's a thing on the front page if you're stumped. :D
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:55 am

Ruby-Skylark wrote:(I love feathers, so I am super happy about this fairy <3)

I had been having such a lovely nap, but as I stirred to turn over, I felt like I was being watched? I cracked an eye open just a little and something caught my eye...just in front of me was the prettiest shiny shimmery feather I had ever seen, and hovering just above it was the tiniest little fairy? She froze when she saw me looking at her so I gave her a little smile and hoped she wouldn't disappear.

When the human smiled at me, I didn't know what to think. All the local lore said that humans were mean, cruel, and vicious creatures. This one didn't seem like that at all. She looked... Nice. I flitted a little closer. "May I have my feather back, please?"
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:11 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:When the human smiled at me, I didn't know what to think. All the local lore said that humans were mean, cruel, and vicious creatures. This one didn't seem like that at all. She looked... Nice. I flitted a little closer. "May I have my feather back, please?"

"Of course," I said as I shuffled back out of the way. "It's a very beautiful feather, I can see why you like it." I smiled again. "May I see it?" I asked as the fairy hovered in front of me. "I collect feathers too, but I have never seen one so pretty? The way it shimmers in the light is so pretty."
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me