over, please lock

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ❧ The Arboretum: 2017 event! [last day]

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:54 pm

setsail
Username: it.will.rain
Current Square: D5
Square 1:D4
Square 2:D3
Square 3:E3
Square 4:F3
Other: dropping stuff at camp.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:00 pm

setsail
Username: fuiuki
Current Square: L8
Square 1: L7
Square 2: L6
Square 3: L5
Square 4: L4
Other: I'd like to drop stuff at camp!

Aw mane, I guess it's logical.

That ??? event looks so cool, I'm really sad we've missed out! I would've loved a little sticker or some fireflies... And the jar hangy thingies are so cute!
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❧ The Arboretum: 2017 event! [3 days left]

Postby fawn- » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:13 pm

setsail
Username: ♦fawn♦
Current Square: G17
Square 1: H17
Square 2: I17
Square 3: I16
Square 4: I15
Other: I would love to win bromeliad red, discus fish 1 or 2, poison dart frog 2 or 4
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❧ The Arboretum: 2017 event!

Postby ladybug astronaut » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:29 pm

setsail
Username: ladybug astronaut
Current Square: F6
Square 1: F5
Square 2: F4
Square 3: F3
Square 4: F2
Other: omg the ??? event looked fun :000 I hope you decide to do something like it in a future event :>

nameLabel.setText(name);
primaryPronouns.setText(masc);
secondaryPronouns.setText(nb);

astronaut.setImage(new Image("ladybug.png");

sid
he/him
they/them

ladybug astronaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jillybean711 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:50 pm

setsail
Username: jillybean711
Current Square: K20
Square 1: J20
Square 2: I20
Square 3: H20
Square 4: G20
Other:

claiming daily ticket
username: jillybean711
for which raffle: Jaguar

Extra Tickets

Rainforest Fact: Bagheera Kiplingi, is a jumping spider found in the rainforests of central America, and is renowned for being almost complete herbivores, and the only known spider to have such an odd diet. Not only that, but it was named after Rudyard Kipling, and his character, Bagheera the panther. A few other species being named after some of his characters as well, such as the Messua genus, named after Mowgli's adoptive human mother, and the Akela genus, named after Mowgli's adoptive wolf father, who is also the leader of the wolf pack.

About Me:
These are honestly rather odd to type, as I usually don't know what to say. But I guess ill start out simple. I'm known as jillybean711 on this site, and DragonEmpress01(or 711) for others. Most people call me Jillybean, or simply Jilly. I'm an aspiring writer, wildlife biologist, and zoologist. Some of my hobbies include photography, drawing, and gaming, though I don't aspire to pursue a career or job in such fields. I'm a lover of animals, of any kind, shape, and size. I even love spiders, and snakes, one or both of which I hope to own someday. I find nature fascinating, and I love everything about it. I've been known to be considered weird because of such an aspect, especially because I have no fear of any animal, even as a young age. Most find it weird I'm not afraid of snakes or spiders in any way, or of any animal that could cause my some sort of pain. They find it even more weird because I'm a female. So I mostly hang out with guys, which I'm still attracted to, so yes, I would consider myself very much a tomboy. I'm the type of person to walk home from school, burst in through the door, and faun over the fact I found ant colonies on a sidewalk, a jumping spider chilling on a branch, or some doves dancing to impress the lady doves on a fence. My dream is to one day identify a new species of animal... even if its a small insect, a worm, fish, or something seemingly meaningless. Its just the thought of the unknown fascinates me. There are so many living things out there doing whatever they do, just like us, and I find that much more beautiful than anything the human mind could describe to another. Many people might find my love, and absence of fear arrogant, foolish, or even unintelligent, but every animal is beautiful to me, and the thought of the stories a single species or animal could tell is magnificent. Don't fear the animal, just know and fear the venom in their fangs, the toxins on their skin, or poison in their body. Don't hate the animal itself, as a whole.
ImageDeviantart

Hello I'm Jilly! I am an artist, writer, gamer, and I love creating characters. I am a nerd at heart about literature, films, and bugs! I'm now mostly active on deviantart, but on rare occasions I visit Chickensmoothie to look around.
jillybean711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tubla » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:32 pm

You can now re-post explore forms!

hh almost done with the new archives;;

item changes:
Imzadi83: pineapple plant --> mossy rocks bg

it.will.rain
You won: nothing :c Your backpack has been emptied and the corresponding things have gained one discovery point.

fuiuki
You won: You found: poison dart frog 4! It has been added to your backpack. Your backpack has been emptied and the corresponding things have gained one discovery point.

♦fawn♦
You won: nothing :c

ladybug astronaut
You won: nothing :c

jillybean711
You won: You found: coconut open! It has been added to your backpack.
+daily ticket, 25 extra
tubla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:35 pm

setsail
Username: it.will.rain
Current Square: F3
Square 1: G3
Square 2:G4
Square 3:F4
Square 4:E4
Other:
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:36 pm

setsail
Username: FluffyBirdie
Current Square: D15
Square 1: E15
Square 2: F15
Square 3: G15
Square 4: H15
Other: I would like to win: angel fish, discus fish 3, heliconia, wasp, poison dart frog 2

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug astronaut » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:06 pm

setsail
Username: ladybug astronaut
Current Square: F2
Square 1: E2
Square 2: D2
Square 3: D3
Square 4: stop
Other: I'm rlly good at winning nothing. Also, deposit~

nameLabel.setText(name);
primaryPronouns.setText(masc);
secondaryPronouns.setText(nb);

astronaut.setImage(new Image("ladybug.png");

sid
he/him
they/them

ladybug astronaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jillybean711 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:08 pm

claiming daily ticket
    username: jillybean711
    for which raffle: jaguar

setsail
    Username: jillybean711
    Current Square: G20
    Square 1: F20
    Square 2: E20
    Square 3: D20
    Square 4: C20
    Other: N/A

Extra Tickets
    (props to their arrangers for making these, as well ;3 all these go to the animal custom)

@raey
    I really love the use of warm colors in this terrarium! Orange is also among my favorite colors as well, the clashing of the green really makes it stand out, and the cute little animated worm draws in your attention, as they inch their way along in their wormy adventure.

@reb,,
    I really like the clashing colors in this one, the dog is adorable, and so is the tiny itty bitty mailbox. The clash of the colors reminds me of male cardinals in winter, the red queen from Alice in wonderland, and a bright red turtleneck while walking in a park after snowfall. The red and white also gives off a warm feeling, like a nice warm fire to melt the snow off your clothes.

@radiantly
    I really love this one! Its very simple, but sweet, and fun to look at. It reminds of the simple diversity of a backyard, and what you can find in it, or the satisfaction of a carpenter finishing painting the birdhouse and the warm feeling they get when they finally hang their work on a tree to be appreciated by a family of birds.

@Lioth
    I also like this one for the simplicity, like the previous one, but I enjoy things that are minimalistic, but come out seeming bigger than they really are, in one way or another. Its just really pretty, and I love the matching color scheme, yet it only contains two items. That's hard to actually do, or even think up for that matter.

@Legacyy
    I adore this terrarium. Its so gorgeous, and I love the clashing of the green and brown, and the teal-blue colored gravel just looks amazing, giving the illusion of a pond, and the skull is just the cherry on the delicious cake. Its very beautiful, I really love how it looks, the way the items are spaced, and overlapped.
ImageDeviantart

Hello I'm Jilly! I am an artist, writer, gamer, and I love creating characters. I am a nerd at heart about literature, films, and bugs! I'm now mostly active on deviantart, but on rare occasions I visit Chickensmoothie to look around.
jillybean711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me