๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ corn maize

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ corn maize

Postby halloween3110 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:52 am

i'm entering the maize
username: halloween3110
date: october 23rd
link to last maze attempt: page 19 apparently?
MazeDay8

Is this a raffle?
halloween3110

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:52 am

i'm entering the maize
username: zealouzie
link to last maze attempt: x

MazeDay8

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcanine Luver » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:00 pm

Please hold while results are being rolled!
you may resume posting after 10/23 results are posted!

โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”“
ยปโ”€ ๐šŠ ๐š› ๐šŒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โžข
โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€ข ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ - ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€ข ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šž๐šœ

beardogs | wermz
my fav dressups

โ”—โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”›

Arcanine Luver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcanine Luver » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:35 pm

โ›คMaze Day 8โ›ค
10/23/22 Results

blunderjane wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: blunderjane
link to last maze attempt: here!
MazeDay8

Image You think you've made it through the corn maze just about unscathed, when you turn to look and see two Friendly Ghosts following you. Seems they want to be your friend.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens!

hunny.milk.tea wrote:[center]i'm entering the maize
username: hunny.milk.tea
link to last maze attempt: here!

MazeDay6

Image A Green Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

Mossclaw3706 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Mossclaw3706
link to last maze attempt: previously...
MazeDay8

Image Woah a Huge Cat-o-Lantern! You definitely carved this yourself and didn't steal it from the maze, right? .....Right?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

yutashu wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: yutashu
date: october 23
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139761859#p139761859

Image Hey, whatchya got there? A Gravestone? That's a little morbid don't you think? Where are you even going to put it...

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

snailshoes wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: snailshoes
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139772618&hilit=snailshoes#p139772618
MazeDay8

Image Double trouble toil and... rubble? Hmm. Someone can't remember the lyrics. Welp. Here's a consolation Witches Brew prize!

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

JoyfulRam wrote:username:JoyfulRam
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139761214&hilit=JoyfulRam#p139761214
MazeDay8

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Eyeball has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

_mirage_ wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: _mirage_
link to last maze attempt: โ›ค

MazeDay8

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you feel sharp claws dig into your back and... Oh it's just a Curious Crow. Were you a witch in another life?

Nyakuni wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Nyakuni
link to last maze attempt: Here
MazeDay8

Image As you navigate your way through the seemingly endless maze, you're suddenly overcome with Arcane Knowledge. Oh sick you can create a Pink Summoning Circle now! All it seems to summon is ungodly amounts of pepto bismol.

onion wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: onion
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=190#p139761911

MazeDay8

Image Awwh did you just find a cute little plushie sat neatly between the corn-- the teddy turns to look at you and runs faster than you can think, latching onto you in an attempt to viciously maul you. Perhaps this (definitely haunted) Teddy should be taken out of the maze before it hurts someone...

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 2 tokens!. Weird.

Eevee55 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Eevee55
link to last maze attempt: Here!
MazeDay8

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Eyeball has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens!

ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:
i'm entering the maize
username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
link to last maze attempt: ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ
MazeDay8

Image Oh woah you found some Ritual Candles. What are you going to summon?

โ€ขtranceโ€ข wrote:

i'm entering the maize
username: trance
link to last maze attempt: day 7
MazeDay8

While you're lost amongst the tall grass of the maze, you come across an equally as lost beardog. Maybe you'd find your way out faster if you stuck together...

Image And on the way out of the maze with your new friend, you're given 1 tokens and a curious look by the Explorers Guild staff.

โ€ขtranceโ€ข wrote:posting on behalf of pep!

i'm entering the maize
username: pep
link to last maze attempt: โ™ฅ
MazeDay8

Image For your bravery within the tall walls of the maze, you've been rewarded with Stacked Pumpkins! Don't worry they're enchanted to never rot (probably).

Melsride wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Melsride
link to last maze attempt: last maze
MazeDay8

Image As you navigate your way through the seemingly endless maze, you're suddenly overcome with Arcane Knowledge. Oh sick you can create a Orange Summoning Circle now! All it seems to summon is the nagging thought that you left the oven on.

Flicka wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Flicka
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139761075&hilit=Flicka#p139761075
MazeDay8

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Blue Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

Zigzagoon wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Zigzagoon
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139764579#p139764579
MazeDay8

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Purple Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

Asternaut wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: asternaut
link to last maze attempt: beep

MazeDay8

Image As you pass by the very same stalk of corn you swear you passed just an hour ago, a great wind picks up and hurls a Grey Striped Scarf into your head. Oh free merch! ...Best not to tell Sailor.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 1 tokens!. Weird.

Music_Lover wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Music_Lover
link to last maze attempt: Here!!
MazeDay8

Image As you pass by the very same stalk of corn you swear you passed just an hour ago, a great wind picks up and hurls a Orange Striped Scarf into your head. Oh free merch! ...Best not to tell Sailor.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 2 tokens!. Weird.

dragoness129 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: dragoness129
MazeDay8

Image You entered the maze without a bucket of candy, and exited with one. Nice! And... hold on-- is that something special I spy in that bucket? Surely not...

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Julie_PiscesGirl
MazeDay8

Image A Gold Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Strawberry.Wyne
MazeDay8

Image As you navigate your way through the seemingly endless maze, you're suddenly overcome with Arcane Knowledge. Oh sick you can create a Green Summoning Circle now! All it seems to summon is an endless wave of cabbages. Wow just like Skyrim.

strawberrymwilk wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: strawberrymwilk
MazeDay8

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Evil Eye has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

werepickle wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: werepickle
link to last maze attempt: here
MazeDay8

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Blue Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

S h e b s t e r wrote:i'm entering the maize
username:S h e b s t e r
link to last maze attempt:xxx
MazeDay8

Image As you pass by the very same stalk of corn you swear you passed just an hour ago, a great wind picks up and hurls a Autumnal Scarf into your head. Oh free merch! ...Best not to tell Sailor.

Omiyage wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Omiyage
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=220#p139772691
MazeDay8

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you feel sharp claws dig into your back and... Oh it's just a Curious Crow. Were you a witch in another life?

redpandasareLIFE wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: redpandasareLIFE
link to last maze attempt: N/A
MazeDay8

Image A Gold Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Lunexiii wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: lunexiii
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139758352#p139758352
MazeDay8

Image Woah a Huge Cat-o-Lantern! You definitely carved this yourself and didn't steal it from the maze, right? .....Right?

FaerieNova wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: FaerieNova
MazeDay8

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: EeeeeeejDoge
date: october 23th
link to last maze attempt:
here
MazeDay1

Arcanine Luver wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: arcanine luver
link to last maze attempt: <3
MazeDay8

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a loud caw before sharp claws dig into your back and... Oh it's an Evil Crow. This seems like bad luck somehow...

Nova-Moshi wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Nova-Moshi
link to last maze attempt: X
MazeDay8

Skollrous wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Skollrous
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139772474&hilit=skollrous#p139772474
MazeDay8

Image As you journey through the towering corn, you come across a pristine white sheet left neatly on the ground; two holes cut into it for eyes. Well... free Ghost Costume you guess.

zealouzie wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: zealouzie

MazeDay8

Image Night has almost fallen and you're becoming a little scared you'll never find your way out, when all of a sudden Sailor turns a corner nearby and silently hands you a Purpmkin Sweater and points in the direction of the exit. Is that... a consolation prize?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 3 tokens!. Weird.

[/center]

โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”“
ยปโ”€ ๐šŠ ๐š› ๐šŒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โžข
โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€ข ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ - ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€ข ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šž๐šœ

beardogs | wermz
my fav dressups

โ”—โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”›

Arcanine Luver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:02 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: onion
date: october 24th
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=230#p139776301

MazeDay9
    ๋ชจ๋“  data๋ฅผ ๋ชจ์•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en แ“šแ˜แ—ข
    like du du du du du! ๐ŸŠ

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:32 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: werepickle
date: october 24th, 2022
link to last maze attempt: here
MazeDay9
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:26 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Mossclaw3706
link to last maze attempt: previously...
MazeDay9
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:42 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: _mirage_
link to last maze attempt: โ›ค

MazeDay9
-
mirage
s/he/they
โ‹† th
โ‹† prns
โ‹† pce
โ‹† cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:05 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: snailshoes
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139775221&hilit=snailshoes#p139775221
MazeDay9
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me