☀ Sweetens ☀ Breedings/Customs Thread

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:01 am

I'd Like My Very Own Custom Sweeten!
    Username;; glitter glue
    Ticket Color;; Red
    Proof I Own This Ticket;; x
    Description/Reference;; id like it based off of a zebra finch !!
    What Line Edits Do You Want?;; make them super fluffy w the bird beak, feathers, tail and anything else to make them look similar to a real zebra finch also dm me on discord if you have any questions
    Anything You DON'T Want?;; no! go wild :]
    Artist;; moonviewing

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ Breedings/Customs Thread (Customs Open!)

Postby raaats » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:07 am

Username;; G.I.R Unit
Ticket Color;; Red
Proof I Own This Ticket;; here ^^
Description/Reference;;
HNI_0008.JPG
HNI_0008.JPG (173.3 KiB) Viewed 232 times

What Line Edits Do You Want?;; Anything you'd have to do to make it look like the reference. I'd like the wings to be bat wings with the neon green ombre-ing to the light green. it does have little neon green horns, too
Anything You DON'T Want?;; i don't want the inner ear fluffy like they are in the ref ^^
Artist;; moonviewing or [kat]
Other;;
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:11 am

Username;; onion
Ticket Color;; Red
Proof I Own This Ticket;; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4522192&p=137059586#p137059586
Description/Reference;; this outfit! another view of it! id like the "shoes" on her back feet to be black lace up boots. the tail can be dark blue like her hair! and yeah! :D you can make the rest of her (like her face n stuff) a pale skin toned color! but if u have another idea feel free to take creative liberty on this haha!
What Line Edits Do You Want?;; the tie on the shirts midriff, the skirt, the boots, longer fur, hair, and a fluffy tail!
Anything You DON'T Want?;; anything that really deviates from the outfit/design!
Artist;; moonviewing
Link to Last Accepted Custom/Breeding;; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4600696&start=20#p135489884
Other;; tysm!
Last edited by onion on Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alicelover » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:23 am

Username;; Jujupetlover
Ticket Color;; Red
Proof I Own This Ticket;; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4522192&start=4590
Description/Reference;; Image
What Line Edits Do You Want?;; U can add the wings since i dont put in the drawing :3 and plz add the decos of her. Also i want the Sweeten like her ^^
Anything You DON'T Want?;; yes, she need to be long haired cat dont forget that plz ^^
Other;; ty! :3

My cutes ones :3
Image Image
ImageImageImage
Alicelover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileyistired » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:15 am

Username;; rileyistired
    Ticket Color;; Red
    Proof I Own This Ticket;; click me
    Description/Reference;; Imagea lighter purple, i love the idea of glitter?? and glowing runes?? magical kitty ;-; (i know that is literally a dragon sorry thats the inspo) fluffy fur, poofy tail, i like the idea of her feet glowing the lighter yellow like the runes..
    What Line Edits Do You Want?;; maybe some little sparkles around her,, more pointy/batlike wings? id also like a lil glowing crystal/orb hanging off of her tail
    Anything You DON'T Want?;;
    Artist;; anyone who's available/interested <3!
    Other;; thankuthankuthanku
rileyistired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potions-Master » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:11 pm

i hope i can post multiple forms, i have three custom ideas in mind but you can just choose one if any interests you ^~^!

Username;; potions-master
Ticket Color;; Red
Proof I Own This Ticket;; here
Description/Reference;; Akira can refer to the first pic for the main ref, but for the ears can refer to the 4th img! And for the colour of the wings can refer to the 5th img! Could she have sparkly eyes too? And her eye colour is a really light mint green! The colour palette can be a few shades lighter than the ref so its really light pastel :)
What Line Edits Do You Want?;; Antlers, wings, tail, halo and ears according to the ref!
The tail lines can be like this! Image
Anything You DON'T Want?;; short hair! could you make her have long hair please? :)
Other;; if its possible to include wisps of the smoke around her (in 1st img) that'd be great too hehe

Ticket Color;; Red
Description/Reference;; wearing a slytherin scarf, has a black snake with teal eyes wrapped around a fluffy tail. Main body color is grey with a few scattered sparkles. Wings are silver!
What Line Edits Do You Want?;; dull eyes, wizard hat, angel wings
Anything You DON'T Want?;; can her face be using the 3rd base, the one with fur!
Other;; you can interpret it however you want, but just make it slytherin/harry potter themed! :D

Ticket Color;; Red
Description/Reference;; here
Theres a design under her eyes, clearer here!: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 0EB918.png
What Line Edits Do You Want?;; the glasses (pls make it bigger than her eyes!), hair, antlers, ears, can she have a silver bow and arrow too?:) please make her look fluffy! Her wings can be those looking like clouds! ref pls ignore my horrid drawing skills
Anything You DON'T Want?;; anything apart from the ref! You dont need to include the collar:) can her face be using the 3rd base, the one with fur!
Other;;
❝ The game is afoot. ❞

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptablescharacterskals

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:22 am

rileyistired wrote:
    Username;; rileyistired
    Ticket Color;; Red
    Proof I Own This Ticket;; click me
    Description/Reference;; Imagea lighter purple, i love the idea of glitter?? and glowing runes?? magical kitty ;-; (i know that is literally a dragon sorry thats the inspo) fluffy fur, poofy tail, i like the idea of her feet glowing the lighter yellow like the runes..
    What Line Edits Do You Want?;; maybe some little sparkles around her,, more pointy/batlike wings? id also like a lil glowing crystal/orb hanging off of her tail
    Artist;; anyone who's available/interested <3!
    Other;; thankuthankuthanku

accepting this one. my slot is closed <3

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileyistired » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:27 am

:o thank u kat!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy ^_^ i'm riley
forever shleepy
current dreamies: raven dog & ur bengal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rileyistired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:51 pm

Elias. wrote:I'd Like My Very Own Custom Sweeten!
Username;; Elias.
Ticket Color;; Red
Proof I Own This Ticket;; Obtained by trading with Tharmora, I traded a dingo sweeten.
Description/Reference;; https://toyhou.se/9938980.plinky
What Line Edits Do You Want?;; The cow ears, the straw, the tag on his ear, his little collar thingy, I would love it if you could make him seem transparent with the little ghosts inside!! Oh also his horns!
Anything You DON'T Want?;; I want him to seem a little transparent, so don't make him not transparent, thanks <33 Also make the eyes normal sweeten eyes, just make them the yellow color! tyty! Also dont give them a tail, thanks!
Artist;; moonviewing
Other;; ahh if you do mine ill die lmao tysm!! <33333 If you have any questions about it u can pm me!! ty <3

if u cant make them transparent, just try to make the illusion of it being glass with liquid inside, tysm if u accept this one <33
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ Breedings/Customs Thread

Postby Lilbit » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:50 pm

Melinoe wrote:I'd Like My Very Own Custom Sweeten!
Username;; Melinoe

Ticket Color;; Red

Proof I Own This Ticket;; Here!

Description/Reference;;
I'd like a villain Sweeten! >:) I'm making lore for a few of my Sweetens and I need a Sweeten who is twisted and evil in such a way that they would decide to lay a curse that would doom all Sweetens if it was left unchecked. I imagine them to be edgy but in a sophisticated and reserved type of way, not really in a punk type of way (if that makes sense.) So, creative liberty, I would like for you to create a Sweeten that looks like they are capable of doing this kinda thing.

What Line Edits Do You Want?;;
Creative Liberty. This villain Sweeten could be a great warlock or a terrible dragon, whatever you think this Sweeten may look like. Maybe they've got more eyes than they should or a twisted face, it's up to you!

No bright, happy colors, they're a villain and they gotta look it! So a lotta black and such I think, of course they will need some color but what those colors will be is up to you and how you imagine this Sweeten might look like! ^-^

Artist;; kat or moonviewing, whoever is most interested ^-^

Ok so, an idea struck me in the middle of the night and now I need to get this down or I can't fall asleep. Also! I've decided to nullify the form above! (Please let me know if I'm not allowed to do that! ^-^)

Username;; Melinoe

Ticket Color;; Red

Proof I Own This Ticket;; Here!

Description/Reference;; A swan lake ballerina on a music box. What color the sweeten is or what markings they have is up to you, I'd just like for them to have natural cat fur colorations and markings underneath the costume. Also! If putting them on a music box will make the canvas more than 125x125 pixels, maybe try a little stand side like this? Image If you decide to go that route you don't need to make the lil stand the colors as above, it could just be made to look like wood or the lil stand could follow the theme of swans and such! I don't mind either way! ^-^ But if putting them on a little stand like that would also make the canvas exceed 125x125 pixels, then you can just forget about it and make a swan lake ballerina Sweeten ^-^

What Line Edits Do You Want?;; I'd like this Sweeten to be wearing a swan ballerina costume (it could be a white swan costume or a black swan costume! Whichever you prefer! ^-^) and I'd also like them to be standing on a music box or stand, if possible. Some little floaty music notes or sparkles around them would also be really nice if possible!

Anything You DON'T Want?;; N/A

Link to Last Accepted Custom: Here!

Artist;; moonviewing

Other;; Thank you so much if you choose this one! I've been collecting music boxes since I was little and my favorite is this swan lake one that I have. ^-^
Last edited by Lilbit on Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
"While I live I want to shine."
<3, <3, <3!
Pixel Pets ♡ wrote:ImageImage
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery