| | RVEC Showing Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: | | RVEC Showing Thread | |

Postby geto » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:36 pm

Schooling Show Registration
Username: BlurryRoses
Barn: Midnight Hills

Cross-Country - 300c
Horse: Malachy Ossian
Horse: GentleGalantis
Horse: La Paso Fiesta

Jumpers - 200c
Horse: A Story of Hope
Horse: Art of the Wind

Hunters - 100c
Horse: Magic's Worth

3 day eventing - 300c
Horse: Meadows Archer
Horse: MH Jolly Archer

Barrel Racing - 400c
Horse: Sounds of the Forest
Horse: Order of the Creed
Horse: Riding through London
Horse: MH Summer Time's Beauty

Working Cow Horse - 300c
Horse: MH Tainted Blood
Horse: MH Roses Tainted Hearts

Western Pleasure - 100c
Horse: MH Gemstone darkness

Combined Driving - 300c
Horse: MH War of Storms
Horse: MH In The Midst of War

Stadium Driving - 100c
Horse: MH Hall Of Honors

Performance Halter- 300c
Horse: MH Wings of Fire
Horse: MH The End Game
Horse: MH Mockingjay

2400c
Bank account: here
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:39 pm

Username: Laurara
    Barn: Burning Glen Driving
    Horse: Burning Love
    Show discipline: Driven Dressage
    Bank account: Here
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:07 am

entries closed! expect results soon this weekend!
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longing. » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:13 am

marking for next time x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. were all just picking scraps here ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
longing.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:11 pm

The schooling jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 75.44 seconds and 0 penalties, is Midnight Hills' A Story of Hope.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 80.17 seconds and 0 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's Lyric Breeze.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 86.68 seconds and 10.7 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers in the Night.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 91.08 seconds and 35.1 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea.

Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' Art of the Wind was pulled up as he looked to be injured. The vet, however, could find nothing wrong with him.

The schooling cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:27 and 0 penalties, is Midnight Hills' La Paso Fiesta.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 12:08 and 0 penalties, is Silver River's Bold in the River.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 12:09 and 0 penalties, is Midnight Hills' GentleGalantis.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 12:50 and 12.076 penalties, is Midnight Hills' Malachy Ossian.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 12:55 and 14 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.
In sixth place, with a time of 13:01 and 16.464 penalties, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Everbreeze.

The regional cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a time of 11:37 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a time of 11:41 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Flip Side.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:43 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In fourth place, earning 600c with a time of 12:43 and 17.02 penalties, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Making Headlines.

The schooling dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 68.376%, is Midnight Hills' A Lil' Bit o' Focus.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 67.561%, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Saturn VII.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 63.439%, is Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge.

The schooling three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 45.42, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 49.81, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Louisiana Woman.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 50.09, is Midnight Hills' Meadows Archer.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 80.03, is Midnight Hills' MH Jolly Archer.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Over and Out suffered a bowed tendon during the dressage phase and was eliminated.
Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge fell during the cross-country phase and was eliminated.

The schooling western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 66.96, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Abyss of Day.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 66.77, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Unforgettable.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 65.67, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 63.77, is Midnight Hills' MH Gemstone Darkness.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 61.19, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.
In sixth place, with a sccore of 58.77, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Astronomically Possible.

The regional western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a score of 67.00, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Zig and Zag.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a score of 66.77, is Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a score of 56.35, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Poseidon's Gift.
In fourth place, earning 600c with a score of 46.43, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Condition.

The regional reining results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a score of 61.5, is Foxtail Stables' Coded Whisper.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a score of 61, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Little Toy Guns.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Smoke Inhalation suffered a bout of colic the night before the contest and was unable to compete.

The schooling barrel racing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 15.853 seconds, is Cavallo Stables' The Flip Side.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 20.193 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 20.969 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Double Counting.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 21.220 seconds, is Cavallo Stables' Angel From Montgomery.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 21.456, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Counting.
In sixth place, with a time of 23.770 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Summer Time's Beauty.
In seventh place, with a time of 24.150 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Order of the Creed.
In eighth place, with a time of 24.917 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Sounds of the Forest.
In ninth place, with a time of 31.031 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Riding Through London.

The schooling cutting results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 71.5, is Cavallo Stables' U Can't Fly Higher.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 70.5, is Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 69.5, is Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 67, is Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 65.5, is Cavallo Stables' All-American Rocker.
In sixth place, with a score of 65, is Cavallo Stables' Angel From Montgomery.
In seventh place, with a score of 62, is Cavallo Stables' Can't Be Eclipsed.
In eighth place, with a score of 53, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Memories.

The schooling working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 136, is Cavallo Stables' All-American Rocker.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 135, is Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 125.5, is Midnight Hills' MH Roses Tainted Hearts.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 97, is Midnight Hills' MH Tainted Blood.

Unfortunately, Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Not To Be Outdun bolted uncontrollably during the reining phase and was dismissed.

The regional working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,500c with a score of 132.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Switching Loyalties.
In second place, earning 1,900c with a score of 127, is Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes.
In third place, earning 1,500c with a score of 113.5, is Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer.

Unfortunately, Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetual Distance suffered a suspensory injury during the cutting phase and was disqualified.

The schooling driven dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 72.451%, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 72.439%, is Burning Glen's Burning Love.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 68.525%, is Cavallo Stables' An Uncommon Courtesy.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 68.345%, is Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction.

The schooling stadium driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 223.06 seconds and 0.53 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Eyes Wide Open.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 228.1 seconds and 3.05 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's Lyric Breeze.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 230.56 seconds and 4.28 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Can't Be Eclipsed.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 230.76 seconds and 4.38 penalties, is Midnight Hills' MH Hall of Honors.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 231.75 seconds and 4.875 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers in the Night.
In sixth place, with a time of 235.87 seconds and 27.935 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Life In Luxury.

The schooling combined driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 28.96, is Cavallo Stables' Objective Affection.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 44.44, is Midnight Hills' MH War of Storms.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 50.39, is Midnight Hills' MH In The Midst of War.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 52.57, is Cavallo Stables' An Uncommon Courtesy.

The schooling performance halter results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 70.454%, is Cavallo Stables' Fly Away With Me.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 69.885%, is Cavallo Stables' Noble Cause.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 68.536%, is Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 61.252%, is Cavallo Stables' Eyes Wide Open.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 60.984%, is Cavallo Stables' American Dreamer.
In sixth place, with a score of 59.475%, is Midnight Hills' MH The End Game.
In seventh place, with a score of 58.480%, is Cavallo Stables' Life In Luxury.
In eighth place, with a score of 52.415%, is Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush.
In ninth place, with a score of 49.214%, is Midnight Hills' MH Mockingjay.
In tenth place, with a score of 47.639%, is Midnight Hills' MH Wings of Fire.
In eleventh place, with a score of 43.847%, is Cavallo Stables' American Gothic.

The futurity results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 15,000c with a score of 114.05%, is Cavallo Stables' An American Hometown.
In second place, earning 8,000c with a score of 100.67%, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ When The Sun Leaves.
In third place, earning 5,500c with a score of 99.80%, is Cavallo Stables' Uncommon Luxury.
In fourth place, earning 4,000c with a score of 98.72%, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Hurricanes.
In fifth place, earning 3,000c with a score of 95.11%, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Dun In The Woods.

The following horses qualified for regionals this round:

Midnight Hills' A Lil' Bit o' Focus qualified for regional dressage competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones qualified for regional three-day-eventing competitions.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Abyss of Day qualified for regional western pleasure competitions.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ When The Sun Leaves qualified for regional barrel racing competitions.
Cavallo Stables' An American Hometown qualified for regional cutting competitions.
Cavallo Stables' All-American Rocker qualified for regional working cow horse competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Eyes Wide Open qualified for regional stadium driving competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Fly Away With Me qualified for regional performance halter competitions.

Wow! A few scouts for invitationals worldwide were at this week's shows! The following horses qualified.

Cavallo Stables' U Can't Fly Higher qualified for the Minneapolis Cutting Invitational with a score of 71.5.
Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes qualified for the Minneapolis Cutting Invitational with a score of 70.5.
Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer qualified for the Minneapolis Cutting Invitational with a score of 69.5.
Cavallo Stables' An American Hometown qualified for the Minneapolis Cutting Invitational with a win in a recent futurity.
Cavallo Stables' All-American Rocker qualified for the Salzburg Working Cow Horse Invitational with a score of 136.
Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man qualified for the Salzburg Working Cow Horse Invitational with a score of 135.
Cavallo Stables' Eyes Wide Open qualified for the Seoul Stadium Driving Invitational with a score of 223.06 seconds and 0.53 penalties.
Crestwood Estate's Lyric Breeze qualified for the Seoul Stadium Driving Invitational with a score of 228.1 seconds and 3.05 penalties.
Midnight Hills' MH War of Storms qualified for the Linz Combined Driving Invitational with a score of 44.44.
Cavallo Stables' Fly Away With Me qualified for the Sochi Performance Halter Invitational with a score of 70.454%.

The following horses incurred vet fees this round:

Cavallo Stables' Over And Out incurred 350c in vet fees.
Cavallo Stables' Smoke Inhalation incurred 150c in vet fees.
Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes incurred 25c in vet fees.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetual Distance incurred 550c in vet fees.
Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers in the Night incurred 25c in vet fees.

Click here to see how your horse did in the schooling shows and why! Click here to see how your horse did in the regional shows and why! Click here to see which horses were injured this round and what treatments and limitations they need. Click here to see which horses are qualified for regional and invitational competitions.

17 classes, wow y'all! well done to all of you, we made some really big strides this week. as you might have noticed, i added the incurred vet fees directly to the results post this week - i hope that helps some of you who might have had trouble with that Google spreadsheet in the past. it's still there in the links if you prefer seeing it in Google!
as a small side note, please check and ensure that your entered horses in schooling, regional, and invitational classes are all at least five years in age! i was admittedly a bit lazy about checking that this week and didn't notice any until just now, so i let the ones i caught slide since i'd hate to penalize anyone without giving them a chance to remedy the problem, but i'm going to be sure to check more next cycle.
and, finally, i'm going to hold off on opening the shows up again until monday - i've got a proposition for a maybe-event in the discussion thread, so i'd highly advise all of you to go look and offer your opinions on whether or not i should go through with it! if that proposition does not go through, then competitions will open up again as usual on Monday!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strog13 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Username: strog13
Barn: Silver River
Horse: Bold in River
Show discipline: Cross Country
Bank account: Boop
♥I HOARD DWARF HAMMYS!!!!!♥

strog13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:44 pm

x
Last edited by geto on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:50 pm

and, finally, i'm going to hold off on opening the shows up again until monday - i've got a proposition for a maybe-event in the discussion thread, so i'd highly advise all of you to go look and offer your opinions on whether or not i should go through with it! if that proposition does not go through, then competitions will open up again as usual on Monday!

entries are currently not open - i’m afraid i can’t put y’all on the books until they do again! if they do open on Monday, i’ll add your entries then, but if not, they’ll need to be re-entered once regular shows resume. sorry if i didn’t make it clear enough that entries are temporarily closed!

and as for regional fees, they’re just double the fees for schooling shows - so, 200c for single disciplines, 300c for combined disciplines. if you’re intending on entering any regionals, just be sure to distinguish them from schooling shows in your form so i can tell which horses are meant to be in which classes!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:18 am

okay, we’re back on schedule! strog13, i’ll add your entry as soon as i get the sheet cleared again, and BlurryRoses, you’re welcome to re-enter on that post or make a new one. once again, so sorry for the delay!

Entries are now open until Saturday, September 22nd.
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery