[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby nio » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:00 pm

Username (cs + site): nio
    Clans: RyeClan
    Name of the Clan your cat is going to: RyeClan
    Which cat would you like to adopt: Brightskip
    Codeword: 10
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:52 pm

Username (cs + site): LameLoserLexi
Clans: Shoreclan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Shoreclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Ivyflower
Codeword: 9
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:07 pm

Username (cs + site):ame
Clans: Stormclan, TNH, Frostclan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Frostclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Flakeheart (Lilypetal)
Codeword: 10, (changing it to 9)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:30 pm

FCFS

Username (cs + site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan, Golden Kingdom, DriftClan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: DriftClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Whitecoal (rename tbd)

————

WRITING COMP.

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Golden Kingdom
Which group are you trying out for: Group 003 — Rainpuddle (Rainwish), Blackwing (Blackthorn), Hailmask (Hailglare), Stormpetal (Stormfur), Smallsky (Smallwhisker), Hollymist (Hollyspots)
How will this group fit into your Clan?:

Rainwish, above all else, wanted to keep her family safe. When AcornClan collapsed and left them to find somewhere else to live, Rainwish took charge, leading the ragtag band off to somewhere safer, somewhere good for them. She did most of the hunting, most of the patrolling, most of the night shifts, despite her kits pleading for her to take a break. Hailglare and Smallwhisker in particular fought hard to get their mother to rest, but Rainwish didn’t listen. She’d put herself in harm’s way a thousand times over before risking a hair on the pelts of her sons and daughters. But over time, the pressure Rainwish put on herself began to have serious physical consequences; by the time the family discovered the Golden Kingdom, she’d earned herself several chronic injuries from overworking herself, and aggravated the mild asthma that had been with her since kithood. In spite of this, Rainwish never once stopped moving. She was determined to prove her worth to the cats of the Golden Kingdom, as thanks for their kindness in taking her family under their wing. Rainwish would hunt and patrol and serve in any way she could. She would be useful, a good mother, no matter the cost.

Blackthorn was never the same after the first murder. Once easygoing and gentle (taking after his mother in how he doted on his siblings), his softer side was locked away in favor of a persistent paranoia. It was irrational for such a well-trained warrior to wake up each night in a cold sweat, shaken out of sleep by vivid nightmares and visions of the killer leaping at him or his family. But still, the visions never seemed to cease, and over time, he grew more and more distant from the cats he loved. Brusque, aggressive, and flighty became the facade Blackthorn hid behind, reasoning that the killer in his nightmares wouldn’t go after his loved ones if he didn’t have any loved ones to begin with. Even after they left AcornClan, the nightmares persisted, and not even Rainwish’s lullabies or Hailglare’s gentle shoulder checks could keep them at bay. Only after they found the Golden Kingdom did they begin to fade; under the gentle guidance of Lily’s Grace, he joined young Wasp’s Sting and a few others in small therapeutic group sessions, talking through the frights that plagued them, accepting them for what they were, and discussing ways to move forward afterwards. Over time, the fears grew more manageable, and Blackthorn was finally ready to embrace his new life— one small step at a time.

Hailglare refused to let go of his past. Once part of a “secret alliance” to improve AcornClan, that same ideology stuck with him even after joining the Golden Kingdom. He didn’t care for his new home or his new clanmates that shared the knight’s den. Hailglare cared about two things, and two things alone: his family, and his mission. Why believe in some “First Cat” instead of StarClan? Why abandon the Warrior Code in favor of some disorganized, violent society that drew the wrath of a neighboring rogue group? Why live in an old twoleg’s den instead of the open plains? None of it made any sense, and neither did the idea of Hailglare adhering to it. So instead, he plotted. Hailglare would play along with the warped rules of this society until he could change it. And if that made him the villain, so be it. He’d make the Golden Kingdom into the perfect clan if it meant he had to rip it apart and rebuild it piece by piece. For his family, it had to be perfect.

Stormfur, as the lone sister of Rainwish’s original litter, had often been forced to keep the peace between Hailglare and Blackthorn during their apprenticeships. Her brothers used to be so very competitive... Even though Smallwhisker and Hollyspots had caught up shortly after, it was still a daunting task, and frankly, she was tired of it. Stormfur, always playing the mediator or the second string, just wanted the chance to be herself. In the Golden Kingdom, the chance for a fresh start was right there! So Stormfur quickly grew acquainted with her new denmates, befriending them all and carving out her own niche within the Kingdom. She might not have been the greatest hunter, or the strongest battler, but she was happy with her new friends. That was all that really mattered, wasn’t it?

Smallwhisker had always been sensitive. That was part of why she abandoned the alliance, after all; why support a group of cats that had threatened to murder innocent kits? Nevertheless, her desire to make her home a better place never left. Maybe she blamed herself for the collapse of AcornClan, just a little bit, but nobody needed to know. Now, Smallwhisker’s focus was on improving the lives of her clanmates in the Golden Kingdom, rather than tearing down a pre-existing hierarchy. Her relationship with Hailglare steadily deteriorated after an outburst in which she scolded him for trying to continue what she knew was responsible for AcornClan’s fall, but she remained just as close with Hollyspots and Rainwish as she’d always been. That was what helped her keep it together as she settled in to their new home. It was nice to have some measure of normalcy in this brand-new life.

Hollyspots didn’t breathe a word of it in Hailglare’s direction, but she was actually happier than she’d ever been in this new environment. Always in the background, always grappling with the need to prove herself because of her mystery parentage, always fighting with the anxiety that a lifetime of stress had gifted her. It was easy to feel secure in your skin when there were countless other cats like you. Friendly faces like the quiet Echo, the enthusiastic Ginger’s Root, or easygoing Blizzard’s Howl endeavored to make her feel welcome. Before Hollyspots knew it, she was eagerly whispering confessions of a recent crush into one’s ear like a young apprentice, or chasing another through the plains with a bright laugh. The childhood that she’d never felt happy with was right there for her to seize, happiness always a paw’s length away.
-
Last edited by ponz on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

readopt entry

Postby eagle, » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:09 pm

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park, eventide
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:
Which group are you trying out for: group 4 (paleeyes, hazelwish, lilysplash, mistpaw)
How will this group fit into your Clan?: wip
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:33 am

amethyst14 wrote:
    Creageclan readopt.

Username (cs + site): ame
    Clans: Stormclan, The Neighborhood, Frostclan
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Frostclan
    Which cat are you trying out for: Tawnyflare
    How will this cat fit into your Clan?: She will become the deputy of the clan.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:41 pm

nio wrote:
    Username (cs + site): nio
    Clans: RyeClan
    Name of the Clan your cat is going to: RyeClan
    Which cat would you like to adopt: Brightskip

accepted!

lameloserlexi wrote:Username (cs + site): LameLoserLexi
Clans: Shoreclan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Shoreclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Ivyflower

accepted!

amethyst14 wrote:Username (cs + site):ame
Clans: Stormclan, TNH, Frostclan
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Frostclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Flakeheart (Lilypetal)
Codeword: 10, (changing it to 9)

accepted!

ponz wrote:FCFS

Name of the Clan your cat is going to: DriftClan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Whitecoal (rename tbd)

accepted!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ AcornClan, CreagClan, Conquest Avenue Readopt !! ]

Postby deimido » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:26 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ACORNCLAN !!
      GUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt except for the conquest avenue cats.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ as entries for group 001, 002, 003, and 004 weren't applied to at all, their writing comps
      will be extended for seven more days (apr 3rd to apr 10th) whereas the rest of the clan will be fcfs! while
      you can apply for one group and take up to two cats, please keep in mind that since one of these
      groups have more than five cats, your fcfs cat(s) will have to be added into your clan before the competition
      ends as you can only hold up to five cats from readopts and trades.

↠ those who won cats from the first run of form tryouts are not allowed to take another cat or apply for
      another group.
      (for a group application)
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which group are you trying out for:[/b]
      [b]How will this group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

(for a fcfs cat! [adults, pregnant cats, elders])
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
      [b]Codeword:[/b] how many letters are in the name of the cat you want to adopt

winning entries from the first round can be found here!!

xxGROUP 001. - FAMILY
      ( Bramblestep and Dapplecloud are mates, their only litter being Strawberryfield and Cedarfur. )

Bramblestep, 77, tom: black mackerel torbie shorthair with yellow eyes and a white muzzle; chimera. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Dapplecloud, 72, molly: black tortoiseshell shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Strawberryfield, 23, molly: ginger-and-white mackerel shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

Cedarfur, 23, tom: black-and-white mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
      xxGROUP 002. - FAMILY
      ( Greypatch and Blossomberry are mates, their only litter being Silentfire. )

Greypatch, 52, tom: solid gray-and-white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

Blossomberry, 49, molly: gray-and-white mackerel longhair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, dd, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Silentfire, 15, molly: solid gray shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww
      xxGROUP 003. - LARGE FAMILY
      ( Rainpuddle is a bio mother of Blackwing, Hailmask, Stormpetal, and Crowkit of AcornClan, and the foster mother of Smallsky and Hollymist. )

Rainpuddle, 52, molly: solid gray persian shorthair with orange eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Blackwing, 34, tom: black-and-white mediumhair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Hailmask, 34, tom: gray-and-white shorthair with orange eyes; neutered/sterile. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Stormpetal, 34, molly: black-and-white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Smallsky, 34, molly: black-and-white longhair with yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Hollymist, 34, molly: black-and-white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
      xxGROUP 004. - FAMILY
      ( Pale-eyes is the mother of Hazelwish, Lilysplash, and Mistpaw. )

Pale-eyes, 43, molly: cream mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, dd, Aa, Mcmc, CC, ww

Hazelwish, 18, molly: ginger classic-and-white tabby shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, Dd, Aa, mcmc, CC, Wsw

Lilysplash, 18, molly: gray tortoiseshell-and-white shorthair with hazel eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, dd, aa, Mcmc, CC, Wsw

Mistpaw, 10, molly: cream mackerel tabby shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, dd, Aa, Mcmc, CC, ww
      other notes: 4/4 skills: hunting, fighting, climbing, stalking.
      xxADULTS.
      Rabbitnose, 79, molly: black mackerel tabby shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww
      ( can join as a medicine cat if don't have a med yet, or if you have 51+ cats in your clan. )

Cinderflight, 59, molly: solid gray shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww
      other notes: formally from HopeClan (mythic,,)

Flintstripe, 30, molly: black mackerel-and-white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Sootpounce, 27, tom: black shorthair with minor white spotting and yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Mosspelt, 18, tom: black mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genoptype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww

-- taken by Kazin
      xxELDERS.
      Drizzlepool, 117, tom: black mackerel torbie-and-white shorthair with green eyes; sterile. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XXY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Songfeather, 115, molly: black silver shaded torbie longhair with golden eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, DD, AA, McMc, TaTa, CC, ww
CREAGCLAN !!

xxADULTS.
      Argyleskip, 76, tom: shorthaired black/gray chimera with low white, a missing leg, and dark green eyes; sterile. | colored by inky.
      genotype 1: [genetically black] - LL, BB, XoY, Dd, aa, McMc, CC Wsw
      genotype 2: [genetically gray] - LL, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, CC Wsw
      owner can only choose ONE given geno out of the two shown.

Harrierstalk, 54, tom: longhaired cinnamon ticked tabby LaPerm with minor scarring, a folded ear due to past injury, and green eyes. | colored by røsebud
      genotype: ll, LpLp, blbl, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, Tata, CC, ww

-- taken by Bugbelly

Breamcurl, 47, molly: longhaired solid white cat with a ginger spotted tabby tail. | colored by Corinnander
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXO, DD, AA, McMc, SpSp, CC, WsWs

-- taken by Kazin

Mudmask, 45, tom: shorthaired solid chocolate bicolor with orange eyes. | colored by amethyst14
      genotype: LL, bb, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

-- taken by DaniCalifornia

Tawnyflare, 39, molly: mediumhaired ginger and white tabby bobtail with green eyes. | colored by H155
      genotype: Ll, BB, XOXO, DD, AA, McMc, Spsp, CC, WsWs, Kurkur

-- taken by amethyst14
      xxAPPRENTICES.
      Gealagpaw, 8, tom: longhaired lilac spotted tabby with low white and olive eyes. | colored by faerie;
      genotype: ll, bb, XoY, dd, AA, McMc, SpSp, CC, Wsw
      knows 2/4 skills: offense, stalking.

-- taken by jazz.
CONQUEST AVENUE !!

xxADULTS.
      Sugarpaw, 17, molly: shorthaired black-and-white cat with amber eyes. | colored by inky.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

-- taken by sharklord
      xxAPPRENTICES.
      Copper, 15, tom: shorthaired black mackerel tabby with brown eyes. | colored by inky.
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww
      knows 0/4 skills

-- taken by eagle,
Last edited by deimido on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:41 pm

Username (cs + site): ame
Clans: Stormclan, The Neighborhood, Frostclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Frostclan
Which cat are you trying out for: Tawnyflare
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:47 pm

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park, eventide
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: quickclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: copper
Codeword: 6

edited; to get rid of the name change, hope that's okay ^^
Last edited by eagle, on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me