[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

KotL Readopt Results

Postby Corinnander » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:46 pm

Thank you so much to everyone for joining! It seriously warms my heart that people want and love these cats as much as me. So many, if not all of you contacted me to know more about them and every message asking made me smile. Happily, every single cat has found a home! Even if you didn't win one, your participation was massively appreciated. As some of you know, the Kin of the Lotus was my first clan here on CaC, and it means a lot that it exists in the minds of cats past its own end. Thank you for seeing that the Kindred carries on but in new and better ways. :3

Group 1 was won by eagle, !!

Group 2 was won by amethyst14 !!

Group 3 was won by sharpiesandhamilton !!

Eagle of Peppercorns was won by inky. !!

Cloud of Embers was won by Vaporeon03 !!
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby inky. » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:49 am

thank you so much!! i will cherish him
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ AcornClan Readopt !! ]

Postby deimido » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:25 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ACORNCLAN !!
      GUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ you may win either one group or up to two cats.

↠ please list your most to least desired cats in your form!

↠ the competition will last for seven days (mar 28th to apr 3rd), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
      Code: Select all
          [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
          [b]Clans:[/b]
          [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
          [b]Which cat/group are you trying out for:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
          [b]How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

xxGROUP 001. - FAMILY
      ( Bramblestep and Dapplecloud are mates, their only litter being Strawberryfield and Cedarfur. )

Bramblestep, 77, tom: black mackerel torbie shorthair with yellow eyes and a white muzzle; chimera. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Dapplecloud, 72, molly: black tortoiseshell shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Strawberryfield, 23, molly: ginger-and-white mackerel shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

Cedarfur, 23, tom: black-and-white mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
      xxGROUP 002. - FAMILY
      ( Greypatch and Blossomberry are mates, their only litter being Silentfire. )

Greypatch, 52, tom: solid gray-and-white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, CC, WsWs

Blossomberry, 49, molly: gray-and-white mackerel longhair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, dd, Aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Silentfire, 15, molly: solid gray shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww
      xxGROUP 003. - LARGE FAMILY
      ( Appleblaze is Foxfang and Bloomseed of AcornClan's mother. )
      ( Foxfang and Emberstorm are mates, their first litter being Tigerkit, Specklekit, and Crowkit. )

Appleblaze, 79, molly: ginger mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, ww

Emberstorm, 63, molly: black tortoiseshell shorthair with white spotting and green eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Foxfang, 38, tom: ginger mackerel shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, ww

Tigerkit (growth), 3, tom: ginger mackerel shorthair with brown eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, Aa, McMc, CC, ww

Specklekit (growth), 3, molly: black tortoiseshell with low white and green eyes. | colored by Ariento

Crowkit (growth), 3, tom: solid black with yellow eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

-- won by Vaporeon03!
      xxGROUP 004. - LARGE FAMILY
      ( Rainpuddle is a bio mother of Blackwing, Hailmask, Stormpetal, and Crowkit of AcornClan, and the foster mother of Smallsky and Hollymist. )

Rainpuddle, 52, molly: solid gray persian shorthair with orange eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Blackwing, 34, tom: black-and-white mediumhair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: Ll, BB, XoY, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Hailmask, 34, tom: gray-and-white shorthair with orange eyes; neutered/sterile. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Stormpetal, 34, molly: black-and-white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, Dd, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Smallsky, 34, molly: black-and-white longhair with yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Hollymist, 34, molly: black-and-white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
      xxGROUP 005. - FAMILY
      ( Bearbrook is the father of Cloudnose, Beaverbrook, and Shadepelt. )

Bearbrook, 59, tom: solid gray longhair with a white muzzle and green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoY, dd, aa, mcmc, ii, CC, Wsw

Cloudnose, 23, molly: black silver mackerel tabby longhair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, Ii, CC, ww

Beaverstream, 23, tom: gray classic tabby longhair with a white muzzle and yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoY, dd, Aa, mcmc, ii, CC, Wsw

Shadepelt, 23, tom: black classic tabby longhair with copper eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoY, Dd, Aa, mcmc, ii, CC, ww

-- won by LooneyLani
      xxGROUP 006. - LARGE FAMILY
      ( Birchleaf and Snowbriar are mates, their only litter being Frostpaw, Silverpaw, Echopaw and Sheeppaw. )

Birchleaf, 52, tom: seal snow bengal shorthair with blue eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, Spsp, Bmbm, cscs, ww

Snowbriar: solid white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, spsp, bmbm, Ccs, Wdw

Frostpaw, 10, molly: solid white shorthair with blue-green heterochromia. | colored byeagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, Spsp, bmbm, cscs, Wdw
      other notes: 4/4 skills: hunting, fighting, stalking, climbing.

Silverpaw, 10, tom: black mackerel tabby shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, spsp, bmbm, Ccs, ww

Echopaw, 10, molly: solid white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, Spsp, Bmbm, cscs, Wdw
      other notes: 4/5 skills: herb recognition, poison recognition, healing, broken bone mending
      ( can join as a medicine cat apprentice if you 26+ cats in your clan and don't have a med cat app yet. )

Sheeppaw, 10, tom: solid white shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, spsp, Bmbm, Ccs, Wdw

-- won by bmkmb
      xxGROUP 007. - FAMILY
      ( Pale-eyes is the mother of Hazelwish, Lilysplash, and Mistpaw. )

Pale-eyes, 43, molly: cream mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, dd, Aa, Mcmc, CC, ww

Hazelwish, 18, molly: ginger classic-and-white tabby shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, Dd, Aa, mcmc, CC, Wsw

Lilysplash, 18, molly: gray tortoiseshell-and-white shorthair with hazel eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXo, dd, aa, Mcmc, CC, Wsw

Mistpaw, 10, molly: cream mackerel tabby shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOXO, dd, Aa, Mcmc, CC, ww
      other notes: 4/4 skills: hunting, fighting, climbing, stalking.
      xxADULTS.
      Rabbitnose, 79, molly: black mackerel tabby shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww
      ( can join as a medicine cat if don't have a med yet, or if you have 51+ cats in your clan. )

Birdstar, 77, molly: gray mackerel tabby shorthair with green eyes and a white muzzle. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Cloverstep, 70, tom: black silver classic tabby shorthair with yellow eyes and folded ears. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, Bbl, XoY, Dd, AA, mcmc, Ii, CC, ww, Sfsf
      other notes: formerly from HopeClan (mythic,,)

-- won by sharpiesandhamilton

Mothdapple, 67, molly: black tortoiseshell longhair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

Cinderflight, 59, molly: solid gray shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, dd, aa, McMc, CC, ww
      other notes: formally from HopeClan (mythic,,)

Bumblestream, 59, molly: black-and-white tortoiseshell shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,

-- won by Chamrosh

Mousewish, 59, tom: black mackerel torbie with a white muzzle and green eyes; sterile. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XXY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Dustbreeze, 49, tom: black-and-white mackerel tabby shorthair with yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

-- won by inky.

Twigcatcher, 47, tom: black mackerel-and-white tabby with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Tigertuft, 42, molly: black mackerel longhair with a white muzzle and copper eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

-- won by inky.

Flakeheart, 38, molly: solid white longhair with blue eyes. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: ll, Bb, XOXo, Dd, Aa, McMc, Spsp, TaTa, CC, WdWd

Flintstripe, 30, molly: black mackerel-and-white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Brightskip, 30, tom: ginger spotted tabby with a white muzzle and yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, SpSp, CC, Wsw

Mudspring, 27, tom: black mackerel shorthair with brown eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww

Sootpounce, 27, tom: black shorthair with minor white spotting and yellow eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw

Fernfrost, 26, molly: gray mackerel longhair with a white muzzle and green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, dd, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Ivyflower, 26, molly: black mackerel shorthair with a white muzzle and green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Willow-whisp, 26, molly: solid black longhair with yellow eyes and medium rusting. | colored by Ariento
      genotype: ll, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, ww

-- won by NightWolf950

Mosspelt, 18, tom: black mackerel shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genoptype: LL, BB, XoY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, ww

Cherrynose, 17, tom: ginger mackerel-and-white shorthair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XOY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

-- won by Chamrosh
      xxPREGNANT CATS.
      Ravenwings (pregnant), 31, molly: solid black shorthair with a white chest patch and yellow eyes; due in one moon. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
      other notes: the father of her litter is unknown.
      xxELDERS.
      Drizzlepool, 117, tom: black mackerel torbie-and-white shorthair with green eyes; sterile. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: LL, BB, XXY, DD, AA, McMc, CC, Wsw

Songfeather, 115, molly: black silver shaded torbie longhair with golden eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XOXo, DD, AA, McMc, TaTa, CC, ww

Whitecoal, 97, tom: solid black-and-white longhair with green eyes. | colored by eagle,
      genotype: ll, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, CC, Wsw
      other notes: formerly from RoseClan (?lady luck?)
Last edited by deimido on Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:10 pm

Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Misted Waters, Moonclan, Everglade Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Everglade Kingdom
Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 5 (bearbrook - Spirit Cast "Lodin", cloudnose - Swift Leaf "Inga", beaverstream - Tumbling Gust "Ref", shadepelt - Coal's Embers "Saksi")
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: life on the moors, “glades” as the cats refer to them, is never the easiest for the Kingdom. Many challenges arise, and many days prove to be a struggle. But the life can be rewarding to the ones who stick it out, who push through and come out the victor each day that passes. As Thyri would be sure to tell the new comers, their life will reward the ones with a resilience to survive. Bearbrook and his kits may stick close together for the first few days after being accepted into the group, but it wouldn’t take very long for them to become comfortable with their new companions and find a purpose for themselves, something to keep them fighting each day. They will all become cherished warriors, and it’s likely Bearbrook will prove himself to be a capable teacher for the younger generations to be born within the Kingdom. His family have an opportunity to thrive within the glades, and Thyri is sure they’re capable of such.
Last edited by LooneyLani on Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaporeon03 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:22 pm

Username (cs + site): Vaporeon03
Clans: RisingClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: RisingClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 3, Appleblaze (Oracleaim)/Emberstorm (Diarystone)/Foxfang (Listfall)/Tigerkit (Secretkit)/Specklekit (Orderkit)/Crowkit (Chamberkit)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:
The family arrive at the outskirts of the city. None of them want to approach, not wanting to be caught by humans and become a Kittypet. Before they turn tail, though, Stripedhood-who was patrolling the area-and Blinkblaze-who was accompanying Stripedhood-found them. Foxfang and Stripedhood couldn't see eye to eye, boyh figuratively and literally, but Blinkblaze was able to break them apart. From their names, Blinkblaze realised they were clan cats and offered for the six to join the growing RisingClan. Appleblaze agreed, leading to the rest of the cats agreeing as well, though Foxfang didn't seem to like Stripedhood and the feelings were returned.

After arriving at camp, Textreader offered for them to get new names. While they were initially nervous, Pancurse's explanation of how the process worked intrigued the family, and they agreed.

Appleblaze chose Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle and Je T'aime (French book about love), becoming Oracleaim-"aime" wasn't English, so it was simplified to "aim". Emberstorm chose The Demigod Diaries and Harry Potter: The Philosopher's Stone, becoming Diarystone. Foxfang chose The Guest List and Before I Fall, becoming Listfall. Tigerkit picked Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets, becoming Secretkit. Crowkit chose the same book as Tigerkit, becoming Chamberkit. And finally, Specklekit chose Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix, becoming Orderkit.

The amount of interest heaped towards Harry Potter came mostly from the kits following their mother to find a book.

With their new names, the family settled in the clan. Diarystone went for Warrior duties while Blinkblaze temporarily stepped down from his duties to look after the kits.

When 3 Moons had passed, Secretpaw was apprenticed to Stripedhood, Orderpaw to Blinkblaze, and Chamberpaw to Textreader. While Orderpaw and Chamberpaw were fine with their Mentors, Secretpaw was unhappy with Stripedhood, having been told by his father about the blind cat being arrogant and fierce, and that he should have a better Mentor.

Secretpaw and Stripedhood butted heads often, giving Listfall an excuse to snap angrily at Stripedhood, tensing their relationship further. Blinkblaze, who was with Stripedhood the most, noticed this and talked to Oracleaim and Diarystone. The she-cats didn't really believe him and argued Listfall wouldn't do that. Tension between the sides began escalating as a whole, so much that even Textreader saw it.

[Still have no idea how this plot will end but either we end with the bad ending of Listfall killing somecat again, or we end with everyone living happily ever after. I'll get a better feel for it after I have the scene.]
She/Her | Cis Female | Straight Ally | Feel free to call me anything derived from "Vaporeon"!
Flight Rising | Toyhou.se | DeviantArt | ArtFight | Talis#3402 on Discord
CS time+8 hours
CAC RisingClan Archives & cats | LyricClan cats
Vaporeon03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:08 am

Username (cs + site): inky.
Clans: Bear, Raven, Breeze, Jackal
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: JackalClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Tigertuft and Dustbreeze (Tiger's Tuft and Dust Breeze)

After wandering for a few moons, the pair of cats the cats came upon a scrappy group of cats that called themselves JackalClan. Tigertuft and Dustbreeze were cautious at first, especially after seeing how Mamba's Hiss treated the other cats. They ended up joining, however, and accepted their new names with pride. Tiger's Tuft stands up for herself and won't let Mamba get beneath her skin. Dust Breeze is a bit more reserved, hanging back with Hippo and Hyrax. He watched Tiger change, becoming closer with Mamba as they feed off each other's quick snaps. While they were traveling, Dust contracted a bad case of 'feelings' for Tiger. But after watching how she changed from this quiet cat to this bold warrior has made him reconsider his involvement. It's weird to see someone he thought he knew so well change into this other being. Still, though, he vows to always be there for Tiger. Tiger herself doesn't see how she's been reformed. She feels like she's just being herself, fighting back against Mamba's jeers. She wants to make new friends, as she never really felt a true connection to anyone. They both become good warriors in their own way.
Last edited by inky. on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:56 am

Username (cs + site): LameLoserLexi
Clans: Shoreclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Shoreclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 6 -- Birchleaf, Snowbrair, Frostpaw, Silverpaw, Echopaw, and Sheeppaw (Happy I don't have to change any names since no one has the same prefixes/suffixes in Shoreclan!!)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: I looked through posts about Birchleaf and Snowbriar, I didn't find much for them personality wise. HOWEVER, there was a time that Birchleaf was injured by being startled and jumping into a thorn bush, thus being embarrassed. I am now basing my ideas of this little couple on this one moment. For their children, I'm basing the apprentices personality and where they will fit mostly on what they've learned in training and looks.
Birchleaf likes to be seen as a tough tom, and he really is. He's got all the technique and skills to be a fighter. However, he is very easy to scare or startle, making him a bit jumpy at times. He would do great as a Guardian in Shoreclan, dutifully going on border patrols and keeping his eyes out for anything.
Snowbrair is a calm, yet stern mother. She expects nothing but the best from her kits. She also understands that they can make mistakes and is always there to console and council them. She is a great source of encouragement for Birchleaf, trying to raise his confidence up and calm his nerves. She has great skills as a hunter, however her heart lies better with raising kits. She would become the first all-time mother in the nursery, staying with the kits so their mothers could work harder for their clan once the kits are bigger. She takes pride in raising kits, loving everything about being a mother. Soon, she wants to have a second litter with Birchleaf and possibly many more down the line.
wip

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Tigertuft
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: wip

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Willow-whisp

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Drizzlepool
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:19 am

Username (cs + site): bmkmb
Clans: CascadeClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: CascadeClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 006. - Large Family
Birchleaf (Aerohaze)
Snowbriar (Hiemalmist)
Frostpaw (Kalsedonpaw)
Silverpaw (Errantpaw)
Echopaw (Jadepaw)
Sheeppaw (Embikpaw)

After the disbanding of their former clan, the family members find themselves wandering. They cross through the forest and discover a city. It hardly takes time for them to note that they're far too used to bounding around the treetops to settle down as kittypets. They leave again once they catch their breath, fleeing for the countryside. A barn seems safe enough; the felines already there accept them with open paws. The apprentices spot trees in the distance and climb them; old habits die hard, after all. The twoleg farmers are nothing short of bewildered though they mean no harm. Laughter rings around the Estate, and the barn cats suggest that the family seek out a group known as the Cascade. After all, the Cascade climbs, and the Cascade is the closest thing to a clan within a fortmoon of travel. The family discusses it, and they all agree that perhaps it's time to join another clan...

The family prepares to leave at dawn, but the sentinel stops them before they go. "Wait," the sentinel tells them, for the Cascade will send a patrol. No need for the newcomers to get lost in an attempt to navigate the torturous Wildcries. When Frostpaw asks about said Wildcries, the sentinel refuses to share.

Soon enough, a patrol arrives to retrieve the family. They speak casually, amused that four different (former) clans make up the squad. Rhizomecinder speaks of bright skies clouded by trees long fallen; Toxinbright jests of claws and fire. Shoreabranch speaks of boats and prying hands while Birchleaf takes the lead to tell the family's own precarious tale.

Once the group reaches their destination, the apprentices are given permission to run off; however, all of them opt to stay and listen while the Cascade goes through introductions at a steady pace. Then comes the renaming: some are more hesitant than others to shed their calls, but the retrieval patrol members assure them that it's nothing but tradition. Halepen, the newest healer, stalks by and snarls that even Cascade-born members change their name from time to time. (He seems bitter about it for whatever reason. Echopaw, ambitious and also taught to heal, makes note to find out why.)

Names are given; names are explained. (Silverpaw takes offense at his; however, Pilferpaw comes by and tells him that, a) Silverstar can't name to save her life, and b) 'pilfer', 'pyrrhic', and 'astylum' are no better than 'errant'. After that, Errantpaw doesn't complain.)

Now, the family is welcome to do as they wish.

Formerly Birchleaf, Aerohaze sticks out of the Cascade like a crooked tail. His bright personality greatly contrasts with the usual seriousness of Cascade-born males. He's a tad insecure about his new rank though he hides it with a laugh and a smile. Rhizomecinder sees through it easily and takes pity; the tomcat had refused to ask for help when unsure of what to do. The other cascadors jest that Rhizomecinder has a new apprentices, which doesn't help with Aerohaze's dignity; he soon learns, however, that they mean well when they joke, and cascadors simply struggle with humor.

Formerly Snowbriar, Hiemalmist also sticks out when compared to the sharp-tongued mollies of the Cascade. Some of the skullhunters question her competency due to Hiemalmist's tendency to fuss about her easily-dirtied fur. When openly challenged to a spar by none other than Aldernight (deputy), Hiemalmist gives her all and just barely manages to tie. She thinks herself a failure, unknowing that Aldernight fights on par with the Torpedo Champion. When the skullhunters congratulate her despite the loss, Hiemalmist asks why. They explain, and following Rhizomecinder's example, Aldernight takes on Hiemalmist as his own "apprentice."

Formerly Echopaw, Jadepaw immediately attempts to join the ranks of a healer. She is rejected, however, and caught off-guard at Langsat's blunt dismissal. Frustrated, Jadepaw makes to sneak off at dusk, only to be stopped by Halepen who properly explains why her presence was ignored. Halepen then pulls the "I'm not an apprentice anymore; you must listen to me or else" card on Silverstar, who agrees that Jadepaw could be considered an honorary seeker. Jadepaw recalls Halepen's reaction when her family changed their names and finally asks why. The two bond over their healing knowledge and grudge against Langsat.

Formerly Silverpaw, Errantpaw is still irked about his name. Pilferpaw takes great amusement in this and practically adopts the younger tom. He helps Errantpaw embrace his rebellious side, teaching the feline all sorts of tricks (and Silverstar falls for each and every one of them). Eventually, Aldernight tracks them down and forces them to apologize (they don't; rather, they change their target to the stuck-up deputy). For the next few moons, all cats are recommended to check their nests before stepping into them.

While Jadepaw and Errantpaw have their fun, Kalsedonpaw (formerly Frostpaw) and Embikpaw (formerly Sheeppaw) are unintentionally left in the background. Thus, the two grow closer than they originally were. Somewhat bored with the lack of attention they're receiving, the two put their efforts into mastering the strange-seeming skills specific to the Cascade. Orchidpaw bounces along, happiness gushing out from her like a waterfall. She gleefully tells them that her own clan was disbanded but that her mentor helped her through it. Orchidpaw drafts them into helping with her "mentor celebration plan" where Kalsedonpaw discovers her curious creative streak and Embikpaw discovers his knack for reconnaissance.

Hearing of those skills, Errantpaw stops by to ask for help planning pranks whereas Halepen asks for help integrating AcornClan healing methods into the Cascade. Hiemalmist can't be any prouder of her kits for being productive; Aerohaze decides that he should also take the initiative and teams up with a few felines to teach them what proper, non-insulting, lesser-chance-of-misunderstanding jokes are.

All in all, the family fits in just fine; the Cascade's healing knowledge improves; the high-ranks are knocked down a peg; and mentors discover that their apprentices actually appreciate their services more than they let off.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:09 am

Username (cs + site): sharpiesandhamilton
    Clans: chessclan, katter av den fronse øya, aviaryclan, the order of the hyena
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: chessclan
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: cloverstep
    How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: when acornclan disbanded, cloverstep was left to wander alone. he was barely thinking by the time he made it into the mountains. unable to bear the loneliness, he began listening to the whispers of a clan living in a secret valley. he sought out this clan and eagerly joined their ranks, and he quickly set to becoming the best tom he could be. as he worked hard, he quickly grew close to mistysoul, sweethen, and loonfrost. the trio of mollies accepted this tom into their group willingly, but it didn't take long for feelings to blossom. cloverstep developed a crush on mistysoul, and the two were awkwardly avoiding each other. it took sweethen and loonfrost playing cupid to push the two together, who quickly decided to start a family before it was too late. mistysoul's first litter encouraged her, and cloverstep was overjoyed to become a father. he had worried that he was getting too old, but he was beyond happy to finally have kits of his own. he even was able to adopt whimbreleyes and archipelagoislands as his kits as they quickly began to see him as their father, their own father being an unknown tom who had left before they were even born. cloverstep stayed in the cavalier den for as long as he possibly could until mistysoul forced him to retire, where he spent many moons in the comfort of the elder's den.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:14 am

Username (cs + site): NightWolf950
Clans: HazeClan, Crossroad Demons, IvyClan, Sahra Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: IvyClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Willow-whisp (Wispwillow)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Like her name, Willow-whisp will see little blue wisps that will guide her through her journey. Although others may not be able to see them she knows they are real. She often refers to them as Guiding Wisps, always feeling the ties to StarClan through them. It made her wonder if she was meant to live the life of a warrior or follow the path of a medicine cat. With AcornClan no more, Willow-whisp took it as a chance to find some place she could train to be a medicine cat. To strength her connection with StarClan and maybe find a home she wouldn't have to worry about falling apart. It was then when the wisps appeared once more, seeming to go on forever off into the distance. Driven by determination and the will to live on, Willow-whisp followed the wisps for what seemed like an eternity. It was until she came to a forest covered in thick ivy. With the help of the Guiding Wisps, the longhaired black molly was able to safely make her way through without falling victim to the ivy's clutches. It wasn't until she appeared in front an old abandoned two-leg home did the Guiding Wisps vanish. Was this where she was suppose to be? Strange cats appeared before her and a small cat stepped forward. "Who are?" she meowed sternly, watching Willow-whisps every move. "I... I am Willow-whisp. I have traveled far, guided by StarClan. It seems I'm meant to be here?" Willow-whisp meowed, a bit confused herself. She wasn't sure why she was here or if this was truly her place until a tom stepped forward with a wisp perched on top of his head. Of course no cat else could see it, but Willow-whisp could. Was he the reason she was here? Who is he even? "I am Ashfall... the clan's medicine cat. It seems StarClan was right when they said I should be receiving my apprentice soon. Some cat who had the name of Whisp. It seems that cat is you." Ashfall spoke. It was then when the gray tabby tom spoke to the smaller she-cat, clearly the leader of this clan. The two whispered to one another before the small she-cat spoke once again. "Fine. It seems the Stars wish for you to be here... However do not make me regret having you join." she spoke, flicking her tail as she turned to leave. "Ashfall, you better teach her well so she may be useful to the clan."
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me