Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby Griff » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:09 pm

Rinsea-
2 sardines, 2 empty shells. 1 sardine
Rem Sleep -
3 sardines, 3 moray eels, 1 red snapper
Omiyage -
5 sardines
Bakuraas. -
1 sardine, 1 moray eel
Caeleesi-
3 sardines, 3 empty shells
P3PP3R_c0rn -
3 sardines, 1 moray eel
imabanditø -
1 sardine, 2 red snappers
keeshond-
5 sardines, 1 red snapper
Rosemoon-
4 sardines, 1 moray eel
eevee55 -
3 sardines, surfboard
annaebell-
3 sardines
fruitbat -
3 sardines, 2 empty shells, 1 sardine
honeybunchesofoats
4 sardines, 2 empty shells
Sadcat-
3 empty shells, 3 sardines. 1 red snapper
solos-
1 sardine, 1 empty shell
Last edited by Griff on Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:18 pm

Everything is done just as time, as Jason suddenly straightens up. [color=##727ea1]"They're incomin!' Look alive people!" [/color]He calls out. From the waters nearby, one can see what almost looks like a giant bubble starting to come out of the ocean. No... that is exactly what it is! As it comes to the surface it pops, revealing a regal lookinglionfish goobie, Princess Lyomerty. At her side are a pair of armored guards, each looking upon every goobie present with careful eyes.

"Princess! Welcome to the surface!" Jason says, bowing low. Or at least he tries to, before being swept into a huge hug making both guards look ruffled.

"BAH! Nothing so formal Jason! Or do you want me to call you Ambassador this entire visit? We're here to learn and have fun! Leave the titles in the sea where they belong!" She chuckles, before looking around. "Wow... this all for us? You didn't have to do that! Who are all these people anyways?" Jason, who was still very much stuck in a hug, managed a soft smile.

"These are my friends. They're help to help me ensure ya have a great time! Go 'head, introduce yourselves guys!"

The princess wants to meet you, how do you introduce yourself? How do you act?
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Prompt Day: 2
Goobie(s) Involved: Rem
If art or writing, Partner? N/A
Entry:
Somehow Rem found himself at the front, why was the princess suddenly here?? He thought he'd have a few days to prepare mentally.. But she seemed really nice?
Rem unsuccessfully tried to swish his hair out of the way but his eyes were still nowhere to be seen. He stepped up looking quite the contrast to the noble princess in stature and in coloration.
His pleasantly low voice sounded hesitantly excited:
"Hullo, I'm Rem. We- I mean I- I was really excited to see you and you're really pretty.. We have food and decorations and music and more.. Just for you.
I hope you have a good time, I helped prepare too.. Sort of." he trailed off, not sure what you say to royalty.
Was he supposed to have bowed?

While the princess turned to greet the others the juvenile goo looked towards the two guards.
In a loud secretive voice, that children often use when they think they're being slick, the boy says:
"Hullo.. I'm Rem. Well, I guess you already heard that though. You two look so cool.. Later I'll bring you both some refreshments, I really hope you'll try some of the food too."

When the delegation was far enough away, Rem let himself stare for a while in admiration. Then he quickly went to go get some ice for the drinks he planned to 'sneak' to the guards.
Random music I change every few days: 🎵This for you, Clapwagon🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:50 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Waktos + Acryl

Entry:
Waktos looked at the goobies that rose from the water, Princess and Guards both. As other goobies introduced themselves, Waktos found himself shifting his age unconsciously, his beard shrinking and body finding itself turning more upright with youth in the metaphorical veins. Acryl certainly noticed, nudging the other gob slightly and muttering under his breath. "Don't stress out so much, you try fixing your face so much you'll end up getting goo-face again." Waktos huffed, not liking the reminder of the time he accidentally age-shifted his face and nothing else. "Besides, I'm sure you won't intimidate her or anything, we're all goobies here, remember? During events we're off the clock and unimportant." Acryl continued, though they looked away as Waktos gave them a very sour look. Perhaps the gob of design telling that to the gob of the calendar made that statement a blatant lie.

Before the two could argue any further on the matter, it had turned to their time to introduce themselves. Acryl didn't hesitate, jumping up and carrying the Coral Cake over to the princess to show it off. "Acryl here! Design expert and baker in training! Me and my brother here helped put together this lovely coral cake for you and your guards! Of course not made out of actual coral, but the rock candy decorations on top look an awful lot like it, don't they!"

Waktos knew he was being looked at after Acryl had made such a scene, and he sighed slightly as he got his nerves set to an acceptable level. He tilted his head down in a bow towards the princess, his voice calm despite how he felt. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Princess, Guards. I hope to assist in making your time on the land as pleasant as possible. If you need anything, I am sure any of us would be happy to assist in whatever it may be."

Well, those were certainly two different types of introductions.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:55 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Vanir
Entry:

Vanir gazes upon the princess in awe as she just... appeared out of the water. He was dumbstruck as Jason and the Princess spoke, replying with a simple "huh?" when Jason was suddenly wanting him to introduce himself.
Shaking his head to refocus himself he bowed deeply before the gorgeously patterned princess, then smiled up at her as he straightened again.
"Hello, Princess Lyomerty! My name is uhm, Vanir. It's my pleasure to meet you"
He bowed again, quite awkwardly - he wasn't really sure how to act in the presence of any royal, and that was kind of apparent! But he was trying his best to make a good impression, brushing off sand from his fur, small smile on his face.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:30 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Fay
If art or writing, Partner? No

Entry:
Fay waited patiently for her turn. She waited other goobies make their introductions and noted their actions. When it was her turn, she lightly bowed. 'Welcome to the surface, princess. I am Fay, a humble traveller from a far-away forest. It's a pleasure to meet you. Do forgive me if I make a mistake. I'm still learning the etiquette of this place.' Princess Lyomerty beamed a smile at Fay. 'What a lovely dear you are, thank you for the welcome. Mind I ask, why are you so far away from your home?' Fay slightly smiled and replied, 'I am currently travelling to learn more about the outside world. My clan is very conservative and do not believe any good comes from here. But I believe there might be knowledge that might help with our problems and even enrich our lives.' The princess nodded quietly. She seemed to be curious but did not pry any further. 'Well, I hope you obtain your answer soon. Good luck with your travels.' Fay nodded and thanked her. She bowed her goodbye as Princess Lyomerty moved onto the next individual.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:03 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Fidd
If Art, NPC? No
Entry:

Fidd scrambles around feeling a bit flustered by the sudden appearance of Princess Lyomerty. Upon hearing the title "Princess" and seeing the two armored guards, Fidd was intimidated as he has never met a princess before. He did not know what to expect. Was this princess going to be that stuck up type of person? Someone who watches your every move and points out your every mistake? All these negative thoughts filled his head. When he saw Jason hugging the princess and the princess' reaction to the hug, he immediately calmed down. "She actually seems very kind. What was I so worried about?".

Even though Fidd had calmed down, the thought of being around a princess was still exciting yet a little intimidating for him. He was worried about making a bad first impression. He collected himself and gathered all the confidence he had to introduce himself.
He bowed as he said: "Hello, Princess Lyomerty. Welcome!"

Still a bit shocked by what just happened, he lifted his head and said: "It's nice to finally see the guest of honor for today haha! I am Fidd, a friend of Jason. I hope that you like what we did to the place and that you enjoy your stay here on land."

He was satisfied with how he did in that introduction. He didn't think that he messed up or showed the slightest bit of him being intimidated. He just hoped that the princess had a decent first impression of Fidd.
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:10 am

Goobie(s) Involved: cal & jason
If art or writing, Partner?: no
If Art, NPC?: yes! jason
Entry: cal is, unsurprisingly, not taking this so seriously. “introduce yourself!”

he stared blankly at princess lyomerty. typical.

(version without speech bubbles)
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:37 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Aria
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry:
Aria breathes a sigh of relief as she finishes. Everything is ready in time! She had been a bit worried, not wanting the guests to arrive to find a half-ready party, as she had scrambled around to set everything up, but now she is quite happy since everything worked out. When Jason announces the guests are about to arrive, Aria quickly straightens up as well, wanting to give a good first impression. She is amazed when she sees the giant bubble coming out of the ocean, but somehow manages to keep her jaw from dropping. She watches Jason's greeting carefully, trying to determine the appropriate greeting to give the princess if they should happen to meet, though the unexpected hug does make that a bit more difficult. Still, she will try her best! Besides, there are a lot of other goobies here, Aria is not even sure if she will end up speaking with the princess at some point...
Or so she thought, until Jason told everyone to introduce themselves. Aria is suddenly nervous; she has never met royalty before! She watches the other goobies that were closer to Jason and the princess, finally deciding on what she hoped was an appropriate mix of formality and friendliness just before her turn to introduce herself came along. "Greetings and welcome, Princess Lyomerty! My name is Aria. It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope you will enjoy the party, and please feel free to let me know if you need anything." She smiles and bows, hoping her introduction did not sound as nervous as she felt while saying it. She then greets the guards as well, though she is even more nervous if that is possible, due to how they are watching her with careful eyes. Of course, she understands they are simply trying to protect the princess, but it still makes things quite nerve-wracking!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:26 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Okomori and Sanso
If art or writing, Partner? No!
If Art, NPC? n/a
Entry:

Okomori stiffens, and turns around slowly as if slowly being transformed to stone. He has a bouquet of "flowers" in his hands, (any local would notice he was holding an armful of weeds) and he clicks his heels together standing straight as an arrow.

"Miss...uhhhhh...Princess. What a pleasure." He shoves the bouquet forward and eagerly smiles, waiting for her to take them. As she reaches out, a bellowing voice tolls from above.

"Princess Lyomerty!! Hold on I'll be-"

It happened in the blink of an eye. Sanso wobbled after losing his balance on top of the pillar and tumbled off head first. Upon instinct he grabbed the banner, ripping it from its fixture and swung. His yells were ear piercing and Okomori stood in shocked silence for a moment. That was, until the princess let out a soft. barely noticeable chuckle. Then, and only then, did he swing into action.

Mori shot forward at the speed of light, finally spanning his wings out. It felt good to stretch them, he didn't get the opportunity to often. He wanted to impress the princess, more than anything, though he wasn't quite sure why. As soon as his hands wrapped around Sanso, the green goob let go of the banner. Before sticking the landing, Okomori did a few trick flips while Sanso held the urge to throw up his lunch.

"What is...your problem....blegghh" Sanso held onto his stomach and looked worse for ware. The princess seemed delighted with their display, and who knows? Maybe she thinks it was all an act.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets