reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:27 am

day 1
username; Eevee55
goobie answering; N/A
answer to prompt; This event looks really fun! This is the first goobies event I am participating in, and I am very excited to see how it goes! The daily activities seem fun, and since I love writing I am looking forward to answering the prompts! Also, I love the artwork and storylines on each activity's thread, it makes this really immersive and fun! By the way, I really appreciate that it is possible for someone who does not have a goobie yet to still participate in the activities! I have already posted in a few of the other activity threads and I have enjoyed participating in all of them so far! I think they are all very creative!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:30 am

day 1
username; honeybunchesofoats
goobie answering; Sanso
answer to prompt;

As someone who frequents deep in moss covered forests, Sanso wasn't quite sure what to make of the ocean. However, there was one small thing he did know. Feeling the warm sand beneath his feet was akin to doing so with moss. When he first got here, he felt tempted to lay down in the sand, and roll around. But, when he went to do it, he felt the particles getting caught in his fur! He quickly shook himself off and ran to the water. It was colder than he expected and he let out a yelp, but soon it started to feel nice. He let himself float on his back and he closed his eyes to relax.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–ˆ
β–ˆ Image
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:41 am

day 1
username; Sadcat
goobie answering; Xiion Veen (w/ mentions of Phone)
answer to prompt;
The golden one looked around the lobby. It was surely not a new setting.. well, not the beach.
The resort was, though.
"Hm... this seems pretty nice so far id say... i really needed a vacation. I hope i can get some rest around here..."
And it was the truth, Veen had been stressing too much again, and Phone sent her to the beach he grew up in to take a break. He said that she could stay at his house, since he still owned it and still passed by sometimes when he traveled, but she didnt want to be a bother so she went to the resort intead.
"Phone should be here in a few days,, that could be relaxing... Or very chaotic, if he brings his kids, he hadnt yet decided if he was going to leave them with someone else when i left."
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:10 am

day 1
username; Rosemoon
goobie answering; Mordecai
answer to prompt;
"This place sure is... intriguing..." Mordecai laughed nervously. He wasn't too keen on events like this but he decided he needed to get out and be involved just a little bit in order to feel less cooped up like he has been.
"I guess I like it. What do I think, though? I think it's... a bit crowded... a bit overwhelming... a little... I don't know how to explain it. But... I am a bit uncomfortable. Can I go home now?" Mordecai tried turning around but there were so many other goobs crowding around trying to answer the question that had been asked.
"Excuse me, pardon me, e-excuse me, can I get through, please?" he tried being polite as possible but his anxiety was rising and he started to panic. This is why he lived with only his best friend at the base of a mountain all alone! There's no way he'd be able to handle this. The politeness stopped and he started gunning through people towards the door, but he got pushed back into the crowd. Guess he's gonna deal with it!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:46 am

day 1
username; snowfish
goobie answering; amaryllis
answer to prompt; being so far away from home, amaryllis didn't really know what to think of this place so far. she doesn't like getting out her comfort zone very often, and with all the other goobies wondering around with all the new scents of the sea air to take in, amaryllis was beginning to regret coming here. but unfortunately she had come here for a reason, and that reason was to relax and have a fun week off of her job. amaryllis was determined to have a great vacation, and she knew that even if right now didn't seem like much fun, she was sure to have fun later.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !karkat » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:49 am

day 1
username; !karkat
goobie answering; agate
answer to prompt; boy oh boy, agate is really enjoying her time in this cool new world. so many goobs to visit, so many activities to get up to! he especially enjoys the little outfits she gets to put together while the weather is warm. they're similar to the outfits they would wear to the beach! and the water is actually really refreshing! plus agate finds himself picking up little pieces of seaglass and finds it super fun to create little pieces of jewlery with them!
!karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiBeans » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:08 am

day 1
username; SushiBeans
goobie answering; Cerberus
answer to prompt;
In all honesty? Cerb feels lost being away from the comfort of his home and even feeling a little cautious. He sits for a moment to observe everything around him, curling his multiple tails around his hip, watching the expressions of the goobs around him to see how the vibe was for everyone else.
His three heads tilt in curiosity at the excitement he was witnessing, seeming to relax out of the tense feeling of uncertainty after a couple of minutes, a collection of smiles spreading across his faces.
"I suppose this'll be fun."
Image ImageImageImage
Art credit in signature can be found by clicking on the images!
Art of my goobie Arianna done by imabanditΓΈ
SushiBeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:28 pm

day 1
username; almond.milk
goobie answering; gwyn
answer to prompt; gwyn loved it! the idea of a trip near the beach and waters sounded so much fun, and while she was excited she was a little nervous too. after all, she didnt grow up anywhere near water so gywn never got the chance to learn how to swim. eve told her that he could teach her if she wanted though. and she had seen the photos in books about tide pools so she was very confident she could catch something interesting. three heads are better than one after all. and the food! gwyns mouth watered at the thought of all the new tasty foods she would get to try. so much to look forward to!
┏xxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
✦ 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘒𝘳π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬 ✦
β”‚β–ˆ Imageβ–ˆβ”‚
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

Postby solos » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:02 pm

Mads wrote:Wow, it's very nice to meet you all-!! On behalf of all of me and all of my fellow staff members here at the resort, we wish you all a nice warm sunny stay-! Now remember, you may join me any time you'd like during your stay to partake in group activites-!

griff ; 1 empty shell
rinsea ; 3 empty shells
keeshond ; 3 empty shells
P3PP3R_c0rn ; 2 empty shells
rem sleep ; 2 empty shells
fruitbat * ; 4 anchovies
caeleesi ; 2 empty shells
annaebell ; 3 empty shells
omiyage ; 3 empty shells
bakuraas. ; 2 empty shells
nio * ; 3 anchovies
yeena ; 2 empty shells